Type keyword(s) to search

S.8 E.14 Sun's Out, Bun's Out

• Start Topic

They're in the Dominican Republic.  

I'm sure we will get beautiful scenery. 

And.

Candiace crying, Gizelle being petty, Mia lying, Robyn being over everything, Ashley being messy, Kiandra having bubble gut, Karen being pretentious and the same old stuff from Wendy and Nneka.

Enjoy!

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

The temperature must have been like hell. I'm surprised Wendy's make up stayed on her drenched face. 

They really are incapable of having a good time without deep diving into sex or going to strip clubs.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

I can’t believe how much I used to hate Candiace because I absolutely love watching her now. I also admire how gracious she can sometimes be to the Raggedy Petty Bitch considering how often Ashley has stabbed her in the back. 

• Like 15
  • Love 2

Wendy could have kept her Florida speech in the vault. It reminds me of people who hear pregnancy announcements or attend baby showers then proceed to drone on about how horrible birth is and how much trouble it is raising a kid then ends with "good luck." STFU

Gizelle is Rumpelstiltskin. Don't tell her your name because she will lay a curse upon you. 

• Like 8
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Axie said:

Poor Robyn. Juan would rather watch her have sex with someone else than have to touch her himself.

I am so embarrassed for Robyn.  If you divorce someone, before you remarry them, you need to force yourself to remember why you divorced them in the first place.  Juan is a jerk and he hasn't changed.  He doesn't even feel the need to treat Robyn nice on camera.  She must really love his cheating ass.  Too bad he doesn't seem to reciprocate those feelings.  

• Like 15
57 minutes ago, Boofish said:

Wendy could have kept her Florida speech in the vault. It reminds me of people who hear pregnancy announcements or attend baby showers then proceed to drone on about how horrible birth is and how much trouble it is raising a kid then ends with "good luck." STFU

Weren't Robyn & Gizelle making faces at Wendy's weed event a couple of episodes ago?

Wendy's question actually was valid because the Florida governor/legislature is going buck wild.  I don't even think Wendy was necessarily talking about just racism, Florida is also restricting reproductive rights which could directly affect Grace.  A lot of parents have had concerns about sending their child to college in Florida.

• Robyn & Gizelle were just mad because Wendy struck a nerve asking about Grace/Florida
  • Robyn & Gizelle want to fight Wendy & Candiace so bad
  • Robyn & Gizelle will do the Beyonce Mute Challenge when Wendy confronts them next week 

And the sad thing is, Robyn appeared to want to get along with Wendy & Candiace when Gizelle was not around.  This show is actually fascinating to see all of the middle school dynamics being played out with middle aged women. It's like The Black Plastics vs. the Unfriendly Black Hotties. If this was Potomac Middle School, Robyn & Mia would totally jump Candiace & Wendy by the bus ramp while Gizelle and Ashley egged them on.  Nneka would get some licks in on Wendy too.

LOL LOL LOL @ Candiace handing Ashley the butter knife to sing with.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Careful Candiace, Ashley will be coming  on tour with you soon. I laughed when she called Chris, his shirt was  on wrong,  the first thing  out of her mouth. 

Can't  stand Wendy, one of these seasons,  she'll  decide who she wants to be.

Robyn seemed chill, I love where they are. Good choice.

Karen's  has had 40 wet dreams, she wishes. I thought she had a bridal negligee  ensemble on at breakfast. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

Weren't Robyn & Gizelle making faces at Wendy's weed event a couple of episodes ago?

Wendy's question actually was valid because the Florida governor/legislature is going buck wild.  I don't even think Wendy was necessarily talking about just racism, Florida is also restricting reproductive rights which could directly affect Grace.  A lot of parents have had concerns about sending their child to college in Florida.

• Robyn & Gizelle were just mad because Wendy struck a nerve asking about Grace/Florida
  • Robyn & Gizelle want to fight Wendy & Candiace so bad
  • Robyn & Gizelle will do the Beyonce Mute Challenge when Wendy confronts them next week 

And the sad thing is, Robyn appeared to want to get along with Wendy & Candiace when Gizelle was not around.  This show is actually fascinating to see all of the middle school dynamics being played out with middle aged women. It's like The Black Plastics vs. the Unfriendly Black Hotties. If this was Potomac Middle School, Robyn & Mia would totally jump Candiace & Wendy by the bus ramp while Gizelle and Ashley egged them on.  Nneka would get some licks in on Wendy too.

LOL LOL LOL @ Candiace handing Ashley the butter knife to sing with.

Wendy is not her friend and that speech did not come across as concern. It was childess. 

Wendy is at the line. One good sneeze and she's 20854 Marlo. Just being nasty for no reason. I like Wendy but for some reason she really pissed me off and I don't even like G. G can read and she acknowledged Florida is basically God's waiting room.

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, Boofish said:

Wendy is not her friend and that speech did not come across as concern. It was childess. 

Robyn & Gizelle's behavior has been childish all season. They're getting the energy back they've put out. 

All Gizelle had to do was say what she said (Yes I've had concerns but my child and I have made the best decision for her) and kept it moving.

Gizelle actually was going to keep it moving before her personal hype man Robyn got the party started with OMG did you see Candiace and Wendy making FACES? 

Gizelle started huffing and puffing like she is actually going to do or say something but all that's going to happen is she's going to be on mute when Wendy comes over there and Robyn's going to stand up hollering and barking like a seal, taking the bullets for her, yet again.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3

It looked like the ladies were going to have a good time together. The night golf looked kind of fun and they were in good spirits other than Karen, who really was bothered by the Grande Dame crowning of Nneka. Of course Nneka had to throw a dig that Grande dame means old. Age shaming is pointless because it will come for you if you are lucky. 
I can’t imagine asking a friend about cheating rumors the way these ladies constantly bring them up. Has Karen really been cheating on Ray all this time? I can certainly see Mia being guilty but I don’t think she would be truthful anyway. 
Yes Candiace and Wendy were making faces. I don’t know if it was about Florida or just because it was Gizelle speaking and they both hate her. I didn’t think it was that bad. 
Why with the sex question game? Robyn really asked Karen how many partners she’s had in the last five years? How many has Juan had Robyn? I think they all lie to make their men sound hornier for them then they really are. 
Wendy is hateful as fuck. Gizelle and Robyn must have struck a nerve when they asked if she had all that surgery so Happy wouldn’t stray. She is such an unhappy miserable woman. Even Candiace put aside the bullshit to film and try and have a good time. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 2

It's weird that Robyn seemed cool with Wendy and Candiace during this trip. Gizelle really is the problem. 

I have watched enough of Potomac to question when someone claims that another is making faces, because there is a story that needs to be told and they will go along to get along. Maybe Candiace and Wendy were making faces during the convo, maybe they were making faces at some other point and they put those faces there. But in this situation they were damned if they do and damned if they don't. Say nothing - Gizelle will say they are haters and it's not about her it's about the kids, they could have at least say something and congrats. Say something - how dare they speak on my kids! Gizelle and Robyn were looking for a moment, brought it up at the table in an attempt to turn the tides from last season because love or hate Gizelle, everyone knows her best redeeming quality on this show are her daughters. I just can't take anything the GEBs say about Wendy, Candiace, and children seriously since:

Robyn - did not invite Wendy to a family event but suggested that Candiace bring Wendy's kids instead. Let Wendy have suggested that Gizelle bring Robyn's kids to an event. I feel like they know Candiace and Wendy don't have an issue with Grace herself. The same event where Gizelle claims Wendy made a face at Grace, Candiace let Grace move her car with Robyn in the passenger seat and Grace scratched it. 

Gizelle - called Chris a sneaky link and suggested that he wanted to see if she was with it. If you are going to go after everyone's husband, it feels strange to get defensive when the ladies voice genuine concerns about the state of Florida. Also, who knows how they cut that convo up? What if at the end Wendy said that she hopes things go well and she will be praying for her or something?

• Like 6
  • Love 3

Wendy doubling down on her wild sex life with Eddy telling the HW's she lets Eddy visit her Third Eye or whatever they were calling it, you know her kids will see that at some point.

Asking Karen how many men she has slept with in the past 5 years was like asking someone if they have stopped beating their wife. What was Robyn hoping the answer would be, like Karen was going to answer any number other than 1. Ray.  Also, Karen saying she was having wet dreams, oy. Who talks like that, none of my friends...maybe she should use the toilet prior to bedtime because I think she might be leaking a bit.

Mia trying to tell us all that she had an inheritance, from who? She has been telling us for as long as she has been on the show she was basically in foster care most of her life, who is going to leave her money but wouldn't take her in as a child? The bullshit is deep with this one. She tells us that G would give her tons of money during her stripper days but didn't have any money when she got with him, that is not a man she would have been with if it weren't for the money.

Mia is peeing on our legs and telling us it's raining. 

Wendy expressing worry about how black and brown people are being murdered in the streets in Florida, etc...OMG, read the room Wendy and have you read the news from Baltimore City/County, even in your little burg of Carroll County has crime, why would you say that, was that your social justice moment, if so it was not the right moment.

Ashley is going to stay married to Michael until she finds the next wallet, her legging company will not be paying the mortgage or the taxes on her Virginia home.

K is a good sport, it is sad her ulcer is giving her trouble and that none of her "friends," are concerned about her.  Has Robyn even looked in her direction since they have been in the DR?

Why was Karen in what looked like Pin Up lingerie at breakfast, we know she didn't sleep in that, I thought it was her bathing suit.

As picky as some of these women can be about where they stay, eat, shop, etc...none of them have said anything about not being directly on the beach which I feel is interesting since last season they lost their minds over the house in Miami when they had a bathroom shortage and had to be roommates.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Gizelle always makes faces when Wendy and Candiace talk. Not sure what I'm missing. I hate that Robyn was being dramatic about it. Juan is going to get so much karma for how he treats her. Their really using Neka like a prop smh. She seems like a one and done but maybe she wants the fame. I feel for Candiace because she is trying so hard. Ashley needs more therapy she is too cute to act that way with Candiace. I have no problem with Wendy. She gets so much hate. 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Wendy expressing worry about how black and brown people are being murdered in the streets in Florida, etc...OMG, read the room Wendy and have you read the news from Baltimore City/County, even in your little burg of Carroll County has crime, why would you say that, was that your social justice moment, if so it was not the right moment.

What bothered me about Wendy's comments was that there's no point to them other than to make Gizelle feel like a bad parent. If the comments were made when Grace was still choosing a school, then they could be seen as helpful. But Grace has already accepted and is about to start (or already started) her college of choice in Florida. 

So Wendy chiming in with all the bad things about Florida? If I'm being generous, I'd say simply not helpful. If I'm being cynical, deliberately mean.

• Like 8
  • Applause 6
  • Love 2

I agree Candiace does not get enough credit for how she tries with everyone. Friend or foe. Every trip she is smiling and has the least amount of  complaints.  I can't think of anyone else (on the ones that I watch) who tries the way she does. 

When Gizelle started telling the Grace story, Candiace did say "good for her. Congratulations." And before she could finish Batman and Robyn gave her a death stare. So I can see the reason for the face on her. The faces I had no issue with but that speech was tacky and uncalled for.

• Like 12
  • Applause 4
58 minutes ago, Pop Tart said:

What bothered me about Wendy's comments was that there's no point to them other than to make Gizelle feel like a bad parent.

Wendy can't make Gizelle feel like a bad parent unless Gizelle deep down feels like a bad parent for letting Grace go to Florida to attend college. Gizelle handled Wendy correctly at the table by shutting her down about her & Grace's decisions.

The problem with Gizelle is because she has stated numerous times she is will not be engaging with those "things," she can't keep her word to herself if she takes them to the side or even confronts them at the table. So Robyn has to do it for her.

Who cares if Candiace & Wendy made faces? So what? Perhaps Robyn & Gizelle are projecting their own bad behavior onto Candiace & Wendy ...again, just 2 episodes ago THEY were making faces at Wendy's event....after coming to her event and refusing to acknowledge her.

1 hour ago, Boofish said:

I agree Candiace does not get enough credit for how she tries with everyone. Friend or foe. Every trip she is smiling and has the least amount of  complaints.  I can't think of anyone else (on the ones that I watch) who tries the way she does.

The line is always moving when it comes to Candiace.

I noticed several things from the preview:

• Gizelle coming for Karen
  • Nneka piping up about WendyGrace
  • Ashley popping off on Candiace
  • Robyn lecturing Candiace about "defamation"

Ashley & Nneka are pathetic, they only have a problem with Candiace & Wendy because Gizelle has a problem with Candiace & Wendy.

Gizelle is coming for Karen (IMO) because she continues to film with Candice & Wendy after Gizelle told her not to because both of them are "dangerous" to her children.

Robyn feels confident Candiace will lose the lawsuit and she's warning Candiace she's going to sue her next for defaming Juan (lol). Because it's Candiace's fault Juan's reputation was ruined & he can't find a job in Maryland.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

I missed the previews; this should be interesting. Agree with the whole post @drivethroo. I didn't watch the Happy Eddie event episode. It was between that and staring at the wall and the wall won. Production must have forced GEB to be there because ain't no way.

This is what I don't like. Everyone is REQUIRED to invite the cast to their events. It is the rare occasion that they have an event and don't invite everyone. Robyn PillowCase Race Olympic Spectacular aside. But what I have noticed is when Gizelle has ANYTHING for her kids, she do not invite everyone and production seems to be ok with that ... I have noticed on 3 occasions. I can't remember the first party, but there was the twins 16th birthday party and the party for Grace. I don't see how that is fair. She's allowed to disrupt and act an ass at everyone else's parties. I don't care if it is for her kids. If you don't want them there, have it off season and off camera.

ETA - I noticed what looked liked a BBL scar outline on Karen when they were doing that swimsuit photoshoot. This is how petty a 90% bored housewife (that would be me) is .. if you recorded go to 57:30 when she "gives Robyn a lil thigh meat"

Edited by Boofish
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

Gizelle should be let go. It makes everyone too divided and I’m not into watching this middle school bs. Robyn can be not bad if stupid Gizelle isn’t there.

I think what Juan meant when Robyn said he wants to watch is that he wants to watch Robyn live another life with another guy because Juan is over Robyn lol.

• LOL 12
8 hours ago, Pop Tart said:

What bothered me about Wendy's comments was that there's no point to them other than to make Gizelle feel like a bad parent. If the comments were made when Grace was still choosing a school, then they could be seen as helpful. But Grace has already accepted and is about to start (or already started) her college of choice in Florida. 

So Wendy chiming in with all the bad things about Florida? If I'm being generous, I'd say simply not helpful. If I'm being cynical, deliberately mean.

Yes and when you think about it, crime is high all over, New York, California….etc. I don’t think anywhere is going to be totally safe for an 18 year old lady and Grace will have to be careful at college at the usual parties and also because she is on tv. Wendy’s rambling was just to be shitty. That is who she is. She really can’t let anything go. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

People have mentioned crime in areas other than in Florida, and, I’m going to add that crime in Montgomery County, where both Potomac and Bethesda are located, has skyrocketed.  The DMV is not exactly Mayberry.

• Like 16

It didn't take me long to watch this episode after ffing through all the sex games.  

Love how the "magazine covers" showed Robin lying down being the lazy ass she is.  

As to Karen's BBL scar, noted above, triple 60 never looked so good.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4

I forgot to mention Mia’s bullshit stories. Gordon was broke when he met her, she was rich from an inheritance but was still stripping. He would pay 10 grand a day for her but he was still broke because that’s chump change? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
9 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

I forgot to mention Mia’s bullshit stories. Gordon was broke when he met her, she was rich from an inheritance but was still stripping. He would pay 10 grand a day for her but he was still broke because that’s chump change? 

Yeah, that story was complete and utter bullshit. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
(edited)

Who left her an inheritance?  More importantly, what was it?

Money?  Property?  Jewelry?  A 2 for 1 coupon at the gentleman's club?

And let's contemplate the van seat for a minute.  Coochie sweat?  Or pee?  Invest in some Depends Ashley.  Either way.  Cuz that seemed like an awful lot of liquid for sweat.

Edited by dosodog
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
15 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Asking Karen how many men she has slept with in the past 5 years was like asking someone if they have stopped beating their wife. What was Robyn hoping the answer would be, like Karen was going to answer any number other than 1. Ray. 

Karen should've turned it around on her and said "Just Ray and Juan."

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 13
4 hours ago, howiveaddict said:

As to Karen's BBL scar, noted above, triple 60 never looked so good.

Maybe, but she really doesn't need to run around in her drawers trying to compete with the likes of Ashley. Both Karen and Gizelle have looked like broken down horses trying to wear stilettos that were killing them. I'm down to two shows, but the fashion routine  of the women on these housewife shows look so torturous. I feel that Robyn, despite a few duds, tends to look comfortable and self assured. Maybe it's laziness or the delusion of living with Juan, but she does not stress over clothing.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I fell out of my chair laughing when Mia was talking about an inheritance. This woman is so full of shit. 

So Wendy and Eddie had sex 2 weeks after all three times she gave birth? It's giving me Larsa from RHOM with her 4 times a night comment. 

On 2/25/2024 at 11:33 PM, Bronzedog said:

I can’t believe how much I used to hate Candiace because I absolutely love watching her now. I also admire how gracious she can sometimes be to the Raggedy Petty Bitch considering how often Ashley has stabbed her in the back. 

Yes! I've always thought that if these two team up, especially against the GEB, they could run this franchise. It will never happen because Ashley is not to trusted but I like seeing them get along. Candiace was sincere in wanting to hear Ashley's song.

• Like 12
1 hour ago, MaggieG said:

Yes! I've always thought that if these two team up, especially against the GEB, they could run this franchise. It will never happen because Ashley is not to trusted but I like seeing them get along. Candiace was sincere in wanting to hear Ashley's song.

I think Candiace doesn't go in on Ashley like she should because she likes and feels sorry for Ashley's mother and feels sorry for Ashley herself for having to grow up in the conditions Sheila provided for her. It's clear and apparent to everyone Mama's elevator doesn't go all the way to the penthouse floor.

• Like 10
  • Useful 3
On 2/26/2024 at 7:32 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Mia trying to tell us all that she had an inheritance, from who? She has been telling us for as long as she has been on the show she was basically in foster care most of her life, who is going to leave her money but wouldn't take her in as a child? The bullshit is deep with this one. She tells us that G would give her tons of money during her stripper days but didn't have any money when she got with him, that is not a man she would have been with if it weren't for the money.

Okay, so you've got to start learning to speak Mia:

"I've got an inheritance" = "Some old man who used to frequent the strip club gave/left me a stack of cash and I never told G because I wanted him to think he was the only one."

• Applause 1
  • LOL 13

She claims that she received an inheritance because she wants everybody to think she is not dumping Gordon because he is broke- she was never after his money. How convenient to enlighten us now. 

• Like 1
22 hours ago, drivethroo said:

I think Candiace doesn't go in on Ashley like she should because she likes and feels sorry for Ashley's mother and feels sorry for Ashley herself for having to grow up in the conditions Sheila provided for her. It's clear and apparent to everyone Mama's elevator doesn't go all the way to the penthouse floor.

That's certainly more Grace than Ashley has shown anyone who does not have incriminating video of Michael.

15 hours ago, Rlb8031 said:

Okay, so you've got to start learning to speak Mia:

"I've got an inheritance" = "Some old man who used to frequent the strip club gave/left me a stack of cash and I never told G because I wanted him to think he was the only one."

Perhaps "Inheritance" is the name of her pimp?

I am not even shaming her for being a sex worker but for being a liar that lies.

Next, week we will learn that she is a lost far faraway princess who was stripping at the Red Lobster in a gown until Gordon convinced her to get married.

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
On 2/26/2024 at 7:32 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Mia is a lying liar who lies!  Didn't she start on this show claiming to be CEO of 5 companies?  And now she's dogging her husband out just like she did to her lifelong friend.  This woman saying she went into her marriage with an inheritance made me laugh out loud.  As Kandi Burrus would say, "THE LIES!!! THE LIES!!!"  Girl please! 🤣

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Mia honey, you are not a good friend. A good friend doesn't let everyone at the dinner table know that they have dirt on their friends, even if they are keeping shush about said dirt. That is throwing your friend under the bus. 

I hate Ashley's giddy, smug face when someone else is in trouble. I've never seen anyone else in all of the franchises take so much pleasure in watching other people diss each other and spread rumors. I can't stand her. Or her constant coochie sweat. 

Yes, it was childish that Candiace and Wendy kept staring at each other, making faces when Gizelle was talking about her daughter. Rude! However, I don't think Robyn and Gizelle have cause to call them out on it because I wouldn't put it past them to do the exact same thing if the roles were reversed.

• Like 6
On 2/29/2024 at 2:02 AM, Glama said:

I don't think Robyn and Gizelle have cause to call them out on it because I wouldn't put it past them to do the exact same thing if the roles were reversed.

They did, at Wendy's weed event 2 episodes prior. They were actually worse because they showed up to Wendy's event and greeted everyone at the event except her, the host.

• Like 2

I have always liked Potomac but I am gonna bow out if the women are gonna wax political and talk about what a shithole Florida is because of Ron DeSantis. Meanwhile DC has had a mayor smoking crack on tape. 

I don't watch these shows for that bullshit.