Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E17: Soirees and Separations

• Start Topic

31 minutes ago, tranquilidade said:

I think they are acting like bad examples to their children who probably don't understand any of this with all the mixed signals. 

Those poor girls looked so dazed and confused.  Kyle & Mo need to be completely honest with them.  Mo was shaking his head when Kyle was glossing over the living situation.  What a mess.  

Kyle tells Erika that the separation had nothing to do with anybody else, but then tells the producer that her trust in Mo is gone.  I wish they'd just come clean about the whole thing.  

• Like 12
(edited)
47 minutes ago, Chit Chat said:

Those poor girls looked so dazed and confused.  Kyle & Mo need to be completely honest with them.  Mo was shaking his head when Kyle was glossing over the living situation.  What a mess.  

Kyle tells Erika that the separation had nothing to do with anybody else, but then tells the producer that her trust in Mo is gone.  I wish they'd just come clean about the whole thing.  

Whatever happened, if Mauricio did cheat and got caught, I believe that Kyle is trying to at least not throw him to the wolves like what happened on Vanderpump Rules with Tom Sandoval.

That was an example of being "eviscerated".  

Maybe Kyle and Mauricio worked out a deal that she wouldn't flat out call him a cheater on TV, thus saving him from losing business and being blasted all over the media.  Or, maybe it was the other way around, and Mau is shielding Kyle.  Who knows? 

All we know is they both are hinting at something, but not ready to actually come clean and admit whatever it is.  At least not until after he opens 25 more new offices of The Agency around the globe and the second season of his real estate show drops on Netflix.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

All we know is they both are hinting at something, but not ready to actually come clean and admit whatever it is.  At least not until after he opens 25 more new offices of The Agency around the globe and the second season of his real estate show drops on Netflix.

Exactly! Gotta milk this for ALL possible ratings so Kyle can be THE star she has always wanted to be. To hell with the marriage, the truth, the children, Kyle is ready for her close up damnit. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

My thoughts on this episode. The White Party was cool and Kyle and her daughters looked stunning. Mau seemed happy, but the fact he didn't have anything to do with the planning-- he didn't even know basic things like where it was held out, shows how little time they were actually spending together. 

I was surprised but not surprised the Steve ghosted Sutton or disappeared for a while. He seemed only there to get laid. 

Sutton's daughter is so pretty and nice. I just loved her.

My take on the family scene at the end. I feel like Kyle and Maurico had to do it because the People story came out and they were filming. I think Bravo was like, "this is part of the sharing your life when you are on a realty show. This needs to be addressed. No hiding." So they did the scene because they literally had to. At the beginning, they were kind of chatting and joking with each other, like they were just chilling before the "work" scene. When they brought everyone together, they seemed to try to say as little as aboslutely possible, but the girls still caught on to what was happening, which I think surprised Kyle. Kyle with her, "daddy and I might stay together, but we might not, we will just see" like it was offhand comment. In any case, I'm sure Kyle is pissed that Bravo made them do that and I don't think she wanted to at all-- the People story sort of forced her. That's IMO. 

• Like 5
23 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

This is where the family bond finally shows up? Taking down Sutton?

They are narcissists, they always need an enemy and what is a better way to bond as narc sisters is to gang up on someone. 

• Like 10
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 2/22/2024 at 12:55 AM, SassyCat said:

It was in really bad taste to put those girls through that filming at the end there. Especially Portia the youngest. I felt so very bad for her. Maurice didn’t look like he wanted to be doing it either. I can only imagine who’s despicable idea it was to film that private family matter. The one who looks for sympathy. I wonder who that could be. 

I know Kyle is full of herself, but I was surprised she put her daughters on TV for that talk, especially Portia. It made me uncomfortable. So wrong. 

I only watched off and on and missed Kyle's jabs at LVP. What did she say? 

On 2/22/2024 at 10:53 AM, Ss55 said:

And yeah - shame on the Umansky's for that should-have-been private conversation playing out on everyone's TVs across the universe.  I'm Team Mauricio though, I don't even care if he cheated - that's how much Kyle grosses me out.

Me too. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Sweet-tea said:

I only watched off and on and missed Kyle's jabs at LVP. What did she say? 

She joked about how LVPs parties are all about herself.  She was making little digs while the party planner (Kevin?), who helped LVP, was doing a walk-through of SoFi field.  He wanted to put Kyle's name on the dance floor (which he did), but she didn't want that, hence the dig at LVP being all about herself.  That's the pot calling the kettle black! She might've said something else, but I've already forgotten it!

1 hour ago, Sweet-tea said:

I know Kyle if full of herself, but I was surprised she put her daughters on TV for that talk, especially Portia. It made me uncomfortable. So wrong.

I agree.  Maybe she thought they'd just gloss over it and the girls wouldn't understand, but the look on the older one's face said it all.  Basically, a WTF moment for her and her sisters.  Everything they thought about their family that was real came to a screeching halt.  That was a terrible moment for them.  

• Like 6

The party looked beautiful and the cast members all commented on how fabulous it was.  I'm sure production had a hand in Erika performing as a set up for her residency show.  I think Kyle's look would have been better with different hair.  

Even though Sutton and Kyle claim to be friends, they both at times do not act like friends to each other with the way they talk behind each other's backs and the way they approach each other.  They are true frenemies.  

I think Dorit is gone after this season.  She doesn't have a real connection to anyone at this point besides maybe Erika and they seem like work friends.  Dorit has been skating and didn't bring much this season.

I think Annemarie is also a one and done. The husband's rape allegations just before her debut were already a cloud and then she put the nail in the coffin with her esophagus bullshit. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

On WWHL Kyle contradicted herself (shocker!} and said she was intentionally dismissive of Merce and insinuated that Sutton had never spoken of him because Sutton had been so mean to her all season. She has acted butt hurt since the reunion; this gives me hope Sutton ripped her a new one. Fingers crossed!

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, MaggieG said:

So who leaked the news to People? Me thinks it was Kyle. She also said that when the news came out, they were all together as a family. So we can assume they had a conversation about everything off camera. So the conversation in this episode was just for the cameras. Poor Portia. 

I really hope at the reunion, they show Kyle footage of herself over the years screaming "be open and honest!" to everyone and then Andy asks her why she wasn't open and honest. 

Well I am not sure Mo really understood they were separated and he was trying 'to find out who did it' versus Kyle who wanted to not worry about that pesky thing tells me it was from Team Kyle. 

8 hours ago, Dixie Sugarbaker said:

On WWHL Kyle contradicted herself (shocker!} and said she was intentionally dismissive of Merce and insinuated that Sutton had never spoken of him because Sutton had been so mean to her all season. She has acted butt hurt since the reunion; this gives me hope Sutton ripped her a new one. Fingers crossed!

I saw that too.  I thought what a complete bitch and I wonder if it was the same with Nanny Kay.  I do not understand how it is fine to say Sutton is an alcoholic with an eating disorder but be butthurt that Sutton was asking about all the changes.

Now we see that guess what SUTTON AND GARCELLE WERE RIGHT.  Her marriage is in the shitter, she has some kind of relationship with Morgan Wade and has not been HONEST to anyone.

The trailer for Mo's Netflix show has more content then Kyle all year.  GOODBYE KYLE

• Like 9
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 8

Kyle, if you're truly upset that "Shi-Shi-Shi" Kevin Lee put "KYLE" in all black letters at the party, tell him to remove it.  You paid him $400K?  He can easily remove it.  Or add "Mauricio".  But to act all gushing, like you can't believe your name is in huge letters, oh my gosh....what a fake.

• Like 6
  • Applause 12
  • Love 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

Kyle, if you're truly upset that "Shi-Shi-Shi" Kevin Lee put "KYLE" in all black letters at the party, tell him to remove it.  You paid him $400K?  He can easily remove it.  Or add "Mauricio".  But to act all gushing, like you can't believe your name is in huge letters, oh my gosh....what a fake.

Kyle is stupid. Maybe she thinks we are stupid, too. She loved that huge KYLE (Kyle is in the tile), or she could have told Kevin to cover it with a white rug and put a table with flowers, candles or snacks on the rug.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 12
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
14 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

It seems so obvious that kyle and mo split before (or soon after) the season started.  It explains the other women bringing it up with a "seriously are we not suppose ld to talk about this obvious thing?"

Clearly Mo was not with Kyle and the girls at that party.  Cleay they were not a couple at the time  

I think Kyle planned to have her GIANT name at the party, but started to regret it when she got ahead of rolling out the separation storyline and acted like it was Kevin's idea.

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

I am really only surprised that she didn't have Kevin Lee do the Kyle sign in pink flourescent lighting like her ugly home foyer sign...

Isn't the MCFR responsible for that sign?

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

I watched The Housewife and the hustler this morning and then this episode straight after. I´ve never had a more difficult time with an episode... I´m disgusted with the show and all the other housewives (even Sutton, Garcelle and Crystal a little bit) because of the way they bow to, tolerate and/or worship the vile pos that is Erika. Her performance at the white party was monstrous. Everyone who celebrated her singing "it´s expensive to be me" should be ashamed.

• Like 3
  • Applause 11
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Morally Corrupt Faye Resnick, trademark Camille.

Got it! I am sure that MCFR took Kyle to her neon guy,(tm Holly from the Office), and probably got a kick back from that horrible choice.

• Like 4
  • Wink 1
On 2/23/2024 at 8:31 PM, tranquilidade said:

I guess they want to split up without getting bad feedback on social media and this is their way of doing it.  

This sounds like exactly what they are doing. It's a business move and although I will say there are probably real and true emotions involved Kyle is used to cover ups and keeping mum. I mean she's constantly told us over the seasons that her mom/family just DID NOT air dirty laundry and that was one of the worse things to do. She's made it a point to describe it as something that has been detrimental to HER mental health over the years little by little setting up the stage to ALLOW her to out her sisters and whomever else she felt the need to expose whenever she deemed fit. 

I think the angst might be a bit real but only because she's truly panicking because of course any type of revelation about her, Mo and the marriage will definitely affect REAL LIFE reputations and jeopardize business. Yes honey, there's a reason why it ain't a bad idea to keep some shit to yourself and not feel the need to blast it all over the world.

Oh, now Kyle seems to understand the relevance of not putting everyone business out there ALL THE TIME and maybe being discreet about things. Kyle is doing her damnedest to minimize the fallout because she's always understood the gravity of things like this spilling into real life and how it affect so many other things.  It only matters now because it's her life possibly being disrupted. 

She's is such a reprehensible person. 

On 2/23/2024 at 10:28 PM, bravofan27 said:

My thoughts on this episode. The White Party was cool and Kyle and her daughters looked stunning. Mau seemed happy, but the fact he didn't have anything to do with the planning-- he didn't even know basic things like where it was held out, shows how little time they were actually spending together. 

I was surprised but not surprised the Steve ghosted Sutton or disappeared for a while. He seemed only there to get laid. 

Sutton's daughter is so pretty and nice. I just loved her.

My take on the family scene at the end. I feel like Kyle and Maurico had to do it because the People story came out and they were filming. I think Bravo was like, "this is part of the sharing your life when you are on a realty show. This needs to be addressed. No hiding." So they did the scene because they literally had to. At the beginning, they were kind of chatting and joking with each other, like they were just chilling before the "work" scene. When they brought everyone together, they seemed to try to say as little as aboslutely possible, but the girls still caught on to what was happening, which I think surprised Kyle. Kyle with her, "daddy and I might stay together, but we might not, we will just see" like it was offhand comment. In any case, I'm sure Kyle is pissed that Bravo made them do that and I don't think she wanted to at all-- the People story sort of forced her. That's IMO. 

I'm just not understanding the timeline though because I thought filming wrapped so why would bravo cameras be allowed to extend a filming period and set up cameras during their off season? So what it was close after filming ended. I just don't get how that works.

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3
On 2/24/2024 at 10:01 PM, Dixie Sugarbaker said:

So she IS a c*nt.  Not a good look for someone who could belong to AARP.  By the way, I could belong as well.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

I'm just not understanding the timeline though because I thought filming wrapped so why would bravo cameras be allowed to extend a filming period and set up cameras during their off season? So what it was close after filming ended. I just don't get how that works.

Bravo producers probably became unglued that Kyle kept everything about her and Mau's relationship close to the vest and when the news about the separation broke in People and other tabloids insisted that Kyle do additional filming.  They were more than willing to extend the filming timeline if it meant a big storyline.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
8 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

Well it worked for VR, so of course Kyle is going to make sure it works for her too. It’s all such bullshit. She’s trying desperately to create her own Scandoval. 

• Like 5

Kyle said they broke up before the season began, but it's still not clear why they broke up. Kyle appeared over Maurico the entire season, and Mauricio seemed unaware they were split up but also perfectly happy without her. 

Now that Kyle ditched Maurico it seems she is friendly with Kathy and her family. Nikki Hilton appeared on WWHL with Kyle (Maurico wasn't invited to her wedding I recall) and Kyle is back on the scene with Kathy as of late as well. It seems like Mauricio caused a rift in the family that is getting healed, which is good.

I think Kyle's daughters are very sweet and seem very smart and well adjusted. 

Since they resumed filming to capture the People story reaction, it seems that ALL the conversations were reenactments with the wives telling their husbands about the story, Erika rushing to Kyle's house to comfort her, and the scene with the girls (they must have discussed it before the camera crew reconvened filming). 

Who knows what was real and was was made up for the cameras, but one thing is pretty sure IMO-- things between Kyle and Maurico are going to get ugly. 

• Like 10
7 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Mauricio seemed unaware they were split up

Don't forget he thought the Sofi White Party was going to be in the parking lot, I think he tunes Kyle out like she is white noise, maybe she just got tired of that and the fact that he "likes" too many posts from women.

Who knows what was real and was was made up for the cameras,

There is no way the kids didn't know, didn't see it coming a mile away, probably have talked about among themselves before those cameras were turned on.

I hope Kyle gets custody of that gawd awful neon in her foyer.

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

Kyle said they broke up before the season began, but it's still not clear why they broke up. Kyle appeared over Maurico the entire season, and Mauricio seemed unaware they were split up but also perfectly happy without her.

And THIS is what annoys me.  She literally attempted to hide it from everyone including her castmates.  The only one giving her "grace" is Erika because she is invested in a paycheck and nothing else.  As long as the heat is a different direction then her it is nothing.

Where is HER personal story?  Where is she going on dates or interacting with anyone she is not paying?  All we et is a quick few shots of her and her mother and in those you can tell she has no interest.

And now it looks like the divorce situation will play out insted on Netflix - and I have zero interest in watching it so...GOODBYE KYLE.

• Like 4
  • Applause 9
  • Love 1
(edited)
14 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Bravo producers probably became unglued that Kyle kept everything about her and Mau's relationship close to the vest and when the news about the separation broke in People and other tabloids insisted that Kyle do additional filming.

The same scenario happened with RHoPotomac. The Dixons hid their family drama from Bravo and trotted it out for their own income-generating social media. Bravo is frantically trying to adjust to the reality of up-to-the-minute social media. Pre-recorded housewives episodes are ancient in a dynamic social media world. Efforts to add last-minute footage to episodes, such as Kyle's situation, are clearly clumsy producer scrambling.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Like 7
  • Useful 1

Kyle’s daughters have really interesting faces. I don’t even mean that in a shady way! During the sit-down I was struck by how unusual all of their faces were - quite striking, really. 

That’s all I’ve got at this point. I don’t like any of the women on this show anymore. 

• Like 2

Since Vyle has been the arbiter of all things "TRUTH", it sure seems sketchy that the whole breakup with Mauricio has been a "secret"....

She is a lying liar who lies.  Go on and join Rinna in the Liar's Club.

• Like 6