Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Here we go, the "obtaining the parents' blessing" scene. Yawn.

One more time, grown adults do not need their parent's blessing to get married.  Stop this foolishness.

2 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

Kerok doesn't have great grandmas ring on him, does he? Propose mid air?

I assume that's his plan.  Just don't drop it!

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Kerok needs to use a better translation app. He despises Brittney?

Yes and he wants to take care of her and he wants to something else... I forget.

ANYHOO, looks like it's gonna be a rip-roaring look at these morons, a little further out of prison.  WooHoo.

It was truly hilarious tonight especially the power washing part.  Hope all of you have a fabulous first weekend in December 2023!

• Like 1
  • Love 4
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

I wore mascara today (I actually went out) and I still have it on. That's all I got

I went out, to an estate sale (found a red Pyrex casserole dish and a coronation plate for King Edward the eighth--I didn't even know he was king long enough to have plates!). Hit the thrift shop and found a pair of very gently used Vans for my son. And went to the vampire shop so houseguest could get some Christmas gifts. But I did not wear mascara, so you're doing better than me!

• Like 1
  • Love 5
Just now, kacesq said:

Do you still love me,  Live Chat?

anyhoo… @Pepper Mostly did you recommend the Old Navy fleece lined leggings? Wearing them now and they’re fabulous!

I'm wearing a pair now too! I have about half a dozen pair and I just ordered two more! Its been cold as balls around here this week. And in my defense, I purged the leggings drawer because I've lost about 90 pounds and some are too big now. So of course I have to restock. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Hi Bunkies, I'm finally back and here for the new, recycled Life After Lockup.  I even watched last week's episode so I would be caught up!

Yay! I'm glad to see you back. Hope you are in fine fettle and feeling great!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

First that skydiving instructor does a spin even though Britany said not to, then he lands on her face—and drags a few feet! Thankfully the proposal made her forget all about that.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1