Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Wait is Bobbo the bizzaro Bobbi? That would be an interesting twist. Bobbi comes in as Bobbo wearing a fake moustache and brass knuckles.

Edited by JenE4
  • LOL 7

I see Chance took down a wall in his own house like he was trying to do for the unsuspecting lady just trying to buy a table. Now, Chance didn’t finish off the drywall, but I guess that’s how you know you opened up the space.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 4
2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

I see Chance took down a wall in his own house like he was trying to do for the unsuspecting lady just trying to buy a table. Now, Chance didn’t finish off the drywall, but I guess that’s how you know you opened up the space.

Wanna bet that he took down a support beam without realizing it?

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

There are three Melissas here. It’s like she just slapped on some fake tattoos and a dreadlock wig, and she’s playing the roles of all sisters. They have the exact same voice.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
Just now, JenE4 said:

There are three Melissas here. It’s like she just slapped on some fake tattoos and a dreadlock wig, and she’s playing the roles of all sisters. They have the exact same voice.

It’s like when Flo from Progressive plays her family…

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
Just now, JenE4 said:

Like the Progressive commercial with Flo. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4