Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Chase has always been an entrepreneur. He and Bobbo had a “business” in the clink. Hmmm. Probably not too much of a demand for cell pressure washing. Maybe he ran a sneaker empire like the Rhode Island rapper? Or drugs.

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, JenE4 said:

Chase has always been an entrepreneur. He and Bobbi had a “business” in the clink. Hmmm. Probably not too much of a demand for cell pressure washing. Maybe he ran a sneaker empire like the Rhode Island rapper? Or drugs.

Or cell phones? Maybe he had a diversified catalog of contraband...

• LOL 3
3 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Yes! The guy who was glad to get his Carty-er watch back on...

Monique and Derek.  Derek bedded everythingn that would have him.  Monique kept taking him back.  His sister, Elizabeth, wore the greatest coat ever - the pink muppet skin - along with the skirt so short it turned into a belt during the fight. 

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Here you go, Joynomi. It was the nicest CZ at the pawn shop. 

I assumed he won it in the claw machine.

2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

3139? where the hell did he get 3139? 

They incorrectly listed that as dollars rather than skeeball tickets.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
Just now, JenE4 said:

Chase has always been an entrepreneur. He and Bobbi had a “business” in the clink. Hmmm. Probably not too much of a demand for cell pressure washing. Maybe he ran a sneaker empire like the Rhode Island rapper? Or drugs.

Yes, drugs. It was drugs. All the drugs. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

It just occurred to me that we’re going to be flooded with New Year’s resolution type commercials for the next four weeks.

Hold your horses, honey! First we gotta get thru OPEN ENROLLMENT, perfume, food, general crap, and crap for Christmas.  It's an onslaught!

• Applause 2
  • LOL 2

If I see "Entrepreneur" on a Bumble profile, I just assume they are jobless and swipe left.

There was an article today about the daughter of a rich Texas family who just had a Tik Tok famous, multi million dollar wedding in Paris, while meanwhile, back at the ranch, her new husband has been indicted for shooting at police officers.

Her profession is listed as "entrepreneur." I took it to mean "daughter of a rich guy."

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, goofygirl said:

Hold your horses, honey! First we gotta get thru OPEN ENROLLMENT, perfume, food, general crap, and crap for Christmas.  It's an onslaught!

And lists! "Gifts for Him". Apparently men only drink whiskey, smoke cigars, cut things with knives, and wear ruinously expensive cashmere sweaters. Oh, and grill. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh wow. He popped the question right in front of the deli case. I am DEAD

I love you more than I love dry salami with American cheese.

5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

One of their fantasies is to have sex on the deli counter. Before the sex in. The limousine.

where does sex in the grocery store shopping cart fit in? Chance is a project manager.  He can help them with their timeline and planning. 

• LOL 5
4 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

If I see "Entrepreneur" on a Bumble profile, I just assume they are jobless and swipe left.

They're probably also a douche.

This is how I operate on Bumble too, particularly if they don’t say what their business is.

Edited by Empress1
  • Applause 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Here we go, the "obtaining the parents' blessing" scene. Yawn.

"If you wish to marry my daughter, you must climb to the top of the highest tower in the castle and jump off."

• LOL 3
5 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

They're probably also a douche.

In Chance's case, you are 100% right.  Mr. I'm going to set up a home for unwed pregnant ex-cons was also an entrepreneur.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2