Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E17: Tell-All Part One

• Start Topic

34 minutes ago, AR Traveler said:

I'm here to tell Statler that if she and Dempsey got on one another's nerves in any way living in the caravan, she's in for 100x as much when they're living without Dempsey's pay, in basically a  bus, traveling who knows where, and neither of them have support networks.  Dempsey strikes me as the white picket fence, settled, with family type, not a free spirit going all over Europe (and out of reach from very strict immigration law enforcement, too).  Her heart didn't seem into it at all.  It's the exact opposite from when the season started.

Dempsey's a Traveler (Romani) IIRC.  This may have been her idea.  It does suck that she seemed to really enjoy her job and her employer, and it's Satler who's the wet blanket, but of the two of them, I'd say Satler would have a harder time adjusting.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
On 9/23/2023 at 3:29 AM, magemaud said:

“Deep dive” yeah, right. 
I couldn’t help but notice that Meisha wasn’t wearing her engagement ring IMG_4875.thumb.jpeg.263b412ceaa94051b4975782fef44111.jpeg

The camera didn’t have a telescopic lens. 

21 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I'm confused by Statler being the voice of reason. What's up with that?

She sounded like a little girl telling all her classmates they’re stupid, when in actuality she got the same failing quiz grade they did.

• Like 2
  • LOL 14
2 hours ago, AR Traveler said:

hence Meisha and Nicola haven't seen one another for a year (that would be about right). 

Except it seems the Tell All was taped in late February or early March because Jasmine said she had been in the country just a few days (and it was cold in Michigan) and her goodbye dinner with Dane was In February.   I know often these reunion shows are taped several months before airing but this one was taped six or seven months before.

• Useful 1

Jasmine has no idea that she is not the perfect queen she thinks she is. How embarrassing for her.

Amanda, shut up. You have no business throwing in your two cents with the other couples seeing how you were the most flawed cast member this season, IMHO. During the show before the tell-off, writing a card to Razman telling him he was the "love of your life." Oh, really? You let everyone believe that Jason was your one and only and no one could surpass him. It only took Razman doubting the relationship for you to do an about-face. I don't see one iota of credibility in your behavior. Razman, end this and move on to someone who can be honest and real with you. You deserve it.

• Like 7
  • Applause 4

I would lose the bet. I don't think their relationship was all roses, as they say. We see the core of her behavior and her attitude; why would it change? "When someone shows you who they are, believe it."

Can you imagine Razman becoming available again and how many women would be interested? Amanda is NOT going to be the "love of his life" guaranteed. Even if they stay together for now, it can't last. Just my humble op!

• Like 7
3 hours ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

Random observations:

*Nicola's going to find it hard holding down a job in America with his "Being gay is a sin against God" BS. He might get a talking-to by HR once, but he'll be fired the second time he says it out loud.

I wouldn't worry about Nicola getting a job. He doesn't seem like the working type even though he believes the head of the household is the man. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

Jasmine's dress was a good color for her and her hair and makeup was better than usual.  She's still nuts, though.

Dempsey looked beautiful and her dress color was great but the shiny silky fabric did her no favors.  Statler looked like a mess, which is a shame, as she is attractive too.  As someone upthread mentioned, the dress needed tailoring.

Meisha also looked great and her dress fitted her perfectly.  Her daughters are lovely.  She is about to throw her life away, and possibly really screw up theirs too.  I wonder what really happened to her mind when she converted?

Violet's dress matched her name?  That's all I got.

Cleo's dress color didn't suit her, but I like her, so she gets a thumbs up. She deserves better than that balding booze-hound.  

Amanda, in theory, would have been a contender, but she is so awful I give her a failing review.  My jaw dropped when she agreed with Nicola and the "Man is the provider, head decision-maker" stuff.  How old is she?  Guess feminism hasn't reached her part of the world yet?  She sucks.

I couldn't see what Sheila was wearing, so no comments.

All the guys looked pretty bad, so they all fail this fashion review.  Also most of them fail any "husband material" review.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

Statler come In start shitting. Talking about there’s a toilet. This chick straight Pooping in the front yard. 

If I met Statler and she had that look on her face. I would just start laughing. She look funny as fuck. She be having those looks on her face. Like all this shit is a joke. 

Dempsey kind of came off cold during tell all. 

Jasmine looks different. 

Big Amanda coming in there. She gonna be the Jabri of this tell all. 

Riley is hilarious. That outfit. 

here comes sista. Why didn’t you delete the app? 

Tyre is the MVP. He’s a cool dude. 

Meisha Meisha 

Big Cleo. 

I thought the Audience was awesome. They are so chill. 

I feel offended by Jasmine because she didn’t pee on me. 

• LOL 2

I had thought Statler was the gross train wreck (talking about her toilet needs right out of the car was on point), and I wondered why a seemingly sweet, normal woman like Dempsey was with her. Then I saw the sage and vagina-cleansing stone scene. Okay, I get it. 

And couples therapy at this point??? No, you just break up and go your separate ways. 

• Like 9
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
28 minutes ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

Statler come In start shitting. Talking about there’s a toilet. This chick straight Pooping in the front yard. 

At a vacation resort, no less.  People are paying to see that.

Of course, Last Resort is even worse..

• LOL 1

Dempsey strikes me as the white picket fence, settled, with family type, not a free spirit going all over Europe

I don't know - she currently chooses to live in a caravan with no running water. I see her in a settled relationship but I can see her living in a van or camper and traveling. She does seem to love the farm and her current job though...

And not for nothing... how on earth would they support themselves without Dempsey's job??? Does Statler really think that her employer will keep her on when she is working not just remotely but remotely from a different time zone? I don't think she has particularly unique skills and is probably easily replaced.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
57 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I Does Statler really think that her employer will keep her on when she is working not just remotely but remotely from a different time zone? I don't think she has particularly unique skills and is probably easily replaced.

Not to mention that she bragged about (and demonstrated) wasting lots of work-from-home time--e.g., by taking breaks every 15 minutes to play with toy trucks, mess about the apartment, etc. 

She lives in a generally conservative part of the U.S. and has been frequently gross and disgusting for shock value, perhaps most of all toward her parents. Her mother, as some folks here may know, is the longtime mayor of Statler's home city and her father is a prominent attorney. 

If she still has the job now she had in episode 1, I would be amazed. Without Dempsey's income and if without Crapler's...I feel bad for Dempsey, who's a hard worker and a homebody and created a life and a little home that work fine for her.  I can't imagine what her father must think of all this, bet he's appalled. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

cept it seems the Tell All was taped in late February or early March because Jasmine said she had been in the country just a few days (and it was cold in Michigan) 

People reported seeing the couples in NYC in August and Gino and Jasmine were spotted in Ohio all Summer. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
15 hours ago, Shrek said:

She [Meisha] could have done a lot better but I'm sure her pool of suitors was quite low given some of her crazy views. Truth social would available to her now but 7 years ago there really wasn't much in that flat earther, everything is a conspiracy theory vein. 

I don't remember her ever talking conspiracy or antiquated theories?

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Tuneful said:

Her mother, as some folks here may know, is the longtime mayor of Statler's home city and her father is a prominent attorney. 

That's interesting. Which city, state is that?  

I'm sure Statler's antics are nothing new and her parents know exactly who Statler is. I mean, she did admit that the mass thing was in her 20s. 

• Like 1

I think Nicola is going to be shocked about how not 'unique' he will be in the U.S.  I think he sees himself as a special snowflake as he has a different religion from the rest of his family and community.  As an online presence, he appeals to those who follow his website/posts.  Instead of being seen as unique and special in the U.S., he will be perceived as kind of odd (I try to be tolerant of others, but as a Christian I have issues/concerns about some of his behaviors/dictates).  The U.S. will probably be overwhelming to him and I'm not sure that he would elect to live here permanently.

• Useful 3
5 hours ago, renatae said:

Who said she talked about it on the show because I certainly didn't. It has been mentioned a few times on here in different threads, believe it or not, that's your choice.

Meeeeesha...if you know you'll need to mediate between your kids and your judgy fugly fiance before they even meet...you are the asshole.

Dickola will strut into Sunday service in Minnesota like he was sent by the Vatican. The virgin man, with his archaic ideas and self-righteous attitude, will go over with the locals like...a fart in church

Christian thinks he's a charmer! I guess in that Quagmire way. Gigitty giggity gack!

Dempsey seems a shell of her former bubbly self. Stats is a buzzing mosquito sucking her dry. 

Amanda is all Bible thumpin when it's about the man taking care of her...but the premarital sex part? Nah. Ass in the air, I just don't care! 

• Like 9
  • LOL 5
37 minutes ago, Shrek said:

Who said she talked about it on the show because I certainly didn't. It has been mentioned a few times on here in different threads, believe it or not, that's your choice.

In the couples/spoiler threads. These episode topics are supposed to be about what we see on the episodes. 

• Like 7
5 hours ago, greekmom said:

she did admit that the mass thing was in her 20s. 

She acts like her early 20s was 50 years ago.  She brings up these edgy behaviors then immediately backpedals by saying she doesn’t do them anymore.  So then why bring them up?  Attention-seeking.  

5 hours ago, cynicat said:

He could be a fisherman! 😁

They do have a thousand lakes.  Although it would have to be ice fishing part of the year.

7 hours ago, renatae said:

People have stalked her social media.

1 hour ago, J80134 said:

The virgin man, with his archaic ideas and self-righteous attitude, will go over with the locals like...a fart in church

If the body is a temple he could use some sit-ups.

1 hour ago, J80134 said:

Amanda is all Bible thumpin when it's about the man taking care of her...but the premarital sex part? Nah. Ass in the air, I just don't care! 

She also skipped the part about the Golden Rule.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
19 hours ago, Tuneful said:

Not to mention that she bragged about (and demonstrated) wasting lots of work-from-home time--e.g., by taking breaks every 15 minutes to play with toy trucks, mess about the apartment, etc. 

She lives in a generally conservative part of the U.S. and has been frequently gross and disgusting for shock value, perhaps most of all toward her parents. Her mother, as some folks here may know, is the longtime mayor of Statler's home city and her father is a prominent attorney. 

If she still has the job now she had in episode 1, I would be amazed. Without Dempsey's income and if without Crapler's...I feel bad for Dempsey, who's a hard worker and a homebody and created a life and a little home that work fine for her.  I can't imagine what her father must think of all this, bet he's appalled. 

Well I didn’t know that. Damn. How’d you find that out? 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, magemaud said:

People reported seeing the couples in NYC in August and Gino and Jasmine were spotted in Ohio all Summer. 

It looks like that recent party was something else because people not on the season like Kobe and Bilal were there.

• Useful 1

Statler was right that having Nicola around is going to screw up Meisha's relationship with her daughters, but damn. That's not a kind thing to say to a child under any circumstances, never mind on national TV. The daughters are very pretty and seemed thoughtful and measured in the way they spoke about their worries.

It's kind of weird when Jasmine says reasonable things about the other couples. She was dead on about Nicola's sexual ignorance. I'm like, oh right, she's only nuts when it comes to HERSELF.

• Like 4

I believe Dempsey is an Irish Traveller.  Different ethnic group not related to Roma, but also live in caravans and are itinerant. So she would be used to living in a camper. I think this was explained but only obliquely earlier 

Edited by EtheltoTillie
  • Like 5
  • Useful 3
6 minutes ago, EtheltoTillie said:

I believe Dempsey is an Irish Traveller.  Different ethnic group not related to Roma, but also live in caravans and are itinerant. So she would be used to living in a camper. I think this was explained but only obliquely earlier 

I thought she said outright that her family were Travellers and she was as well until she left home at either 16 or 18.

2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

It looks like that recent party was something else because people not on the season like Kobe and Bilal were there.

Most of the cast wouldn’t be on my party A-list but Bilal especially seems like he would be such a wet blanket at a party…

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I thought she said outright that her family were Travellers and she was as well until she left home at either 16 or 18.

Most of the cast wouldn’t be on my party A-list but Bilal especially seems like he would be such a wet blanket at a party…

Yes I think she may have said that outright but did not explain that they were not Roma. 

My recollection is that Dempsey said her family earned a living by putting on fairs and that they traveled around the country doing so.  In the United States the equivalent would be carnival workers (“carnies”).  So I don’t think she meant to suggest what her ethnicity was and she doesn’t look Roma or Irish to me.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
On 9/25/2023 at 7:54 PM, Tuneful said:

Pretty big 90 day fiancé party going on in New York tonight. I saw Gino Jasmine and Tyre and Emily and Kolby. Only reason I saw cause I follow Emily. 

also saw Shaeda and Blilal. 

I also YARA and Jovi. Baby and Jovi Jovi and Baby. 

53 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

My recollection is that Dempsey said her family earned a living by putting on fairs and that they traveled around the country doing so.  In the United States the equivalent would be carnival workers (“carnies”).  So I don’t think she meant to suggest what her ethnicity was and she doesn’t look Roma or Irish to me.

Yep Carnies. 

Kind of disagree. Blilal looks like he would be a good guy to hang with at a party. He looks like pretty good wingman. 

him and Shaeda are pretty cool. I put him in the cool guy to hang out category him Tyre Kobi Jovi and Russ. 

On 9/25/2023 at 5:02 AM, Quof said:

Who is going to explain to Stapler that the UK government will still consider working remotely while physically present in the UK work, such that she needs a work visa?  Not to mention all the issues of cyber security accessing data in another country, since she allegedly works in finance for a freight logistics company.  

Having worked in IT here in the US with a client based in the UK, their data security and privacy laws are miles ahead of ours and uber-strict. I don't know if that would make a difference her connecting to outside the UK for work.

On 9/25/2023 at 10:11 AM, MrBuhBye said:

In descending order of likelihood:  1) she lied: 2) false pregnancy; or 3) she miscarried.

I think in male fashion it’s called mesh lol.

We'll need to consult with Georgi on that shirt. lol

On 9/25/2023 at 6:46 PM, MrBuhBye said:

I don’t think they teach technique in fifth grade.  It’s just man inserts and fertilizes egg.

I don't remember learning about "inserting" in the fifth grade. We just learned about the banana and the donut and related parts and what they were for.

On 9/25/2023 at 9:54 PM, Tuneful said:

Certainly there's someone currently at her job that could cover her 15 minutes of work per day.

Crapler. That's perfect for her after the fertilizer scenes.

2 hours ago, IvySpice said:

It's kind of weird when Jasmine says reasonable things about the other couples. She was dead on about Nicola's sexual ignorance. I'm like, oh right, she's only nuts when it comes to HERSELF.

Did the earth just shift a little on it's axis? Who would have thought Jeeeeyasmine would be so level headed and insightful?

1 hour ago, EtheltoTillie said:

Yes I think she may have said that outright but did not explain that they were not Roma. 

Does this mean that we can't get a Big Fat Gypsy Wedding crossover if they stay together and get married? I love a good crossover episode.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, MrBuhBye said:

Are there professional toilet testers?

Brililant idea! That would be a great job for her. A good dump shouldn't take more than 15 minutes and that's about her work attentions span.

• LOL 2
10 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

8 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

7 hours ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

Pretty big 90 day fiancé party going on in New York tonight. I saw Gino Jasmine and Tyre and Emily and Kolby. Only reason I saw cause I follow Emily. 

also saw Shaeda and Blilal. 

I also YARA and Jovi. Baby and Jovi Jovi and Baby. 

Yep Carnies. 

Kind of disagree. Blilal looks like he would be a good guy to hang with at a party. He looks like pretty good wingman. 

him and Shaeda are pretty cool. I put him in the cool guy to hang out category him Tyre Kobi Jovi and Russ. 

90 Day Reality Gays let the cat out of the bag this morning. It was a 10th anniversary of 90 Day party with some podcasters were invited like them and Pink Shade. I wonder if 90 Day Cray Cray was there.

I guess our invitation was lost in the mail.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
10 hours ago, EtheltoTillie said:

Does she like dags?

• Like 1
On 9/25/2023 at 7:58 PM, MrBuhBye said:

Except it seems the Tell All was taped in late February or early March because Jasmine said she had been in the country just a few days (and it was cold in Michigan) and her goodbye dinner with Dane was In February.   I know often these reunion shows are taped several months before airing but this one was taped six or seven months before.

No I don't think so.  The show started airing in early June and they usually tape the Tell Nothing half way point from airing the episodes. Plus if you watch the beginning of the Tell Nothing, Meisha is wearing short sleeved dress, Statler is coming to the studio in a tshirt and shorts, David is in a thsirt and his interpreter coming out of the car with him is in a tank top. 

I'm thinking July or August. Maybe Jasmine went to Michigan at some point in the winter and found it cold but her comment doesnt make sense given the timeline. Unless she's been in the States for more than just a few days.  Me thinks she's lying about how long she's been in the US.

• Useful 1
On 9/25/2023 at 7:46 PM, MrBuhBye said:

Someone needs to tell Nicola that reading a driver's manual (40 years ago) doesn't mean you can drive a car.

On 9/25/2023 at 7:46 PM, MrBuhBye said:

I don’t think they teach technique in fifth grade.  It’s just man inserts and fertilizes egg.

Nicola's gonna have to learn to Tokyo drift!

• LOL 3
3 hours ago, greekmom said:

No I don't think so.  The show started airing in early June and they usually tape the Tell Nothing half way point from airing the episodes. Plus if you watch the beginning of the Tell Nothing, Meisha is wearing short sleeved dress, Statler is coming to the studio in a tshirt and shorts, David is in a thsirt and his interpreter coming out of the car with him is in a tank top. 

I'm thinking July or August. Maybe Jasmine went to Michigan at some point in the winter and found it cold but her comment doesnt make sense given the timeline. Unless she's been in the States for more than just a few days.  Me thinks she's lying about how long she's been in the US.

But her goodbye dinner with Dane was on Valentine’s Day.

9 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

Sorry but who died and made Statler spokesperson?

I find her very abrasive and offensive. Counseling Meisha's daughters about how bad Nicola will be.... and boasting ( Again) about having sex in a church.??? And she thinks she is so cool

I sometimes find her bluntness refreshing although having no filter at all can get old.  Personally, I can't get enough of watching Nicola's sanctimonious ass get pwned.

• Like 5