Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E17: Tell-All Part One

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

They always have someone who decides to run the tell nothings, and this time it's Statler.   I do have to laugh at Statler telling anyone else how to run their life, and relationships.  

Except, weirdly, she was giving Meisha good advice. Some people are great advising on other people’s lives but their own are a mess.

• Like 7
13 hours ago, cynicat said:

I sometimes find her bluntness refreshing although having no filter at all can get old.  Personally, I can't get enough of watching Nicola's sanctimonious ass get pwned.

Normally when one of the cast members decides to run the show, their comments are stupid. But with Statler, I don't mind her comments. Anyone at any time who wants to critique Nicola I'm good with. I just wish more would chime in; he's the biggest jerk I've ever seen on the show, especially with that grin.

Amanda's comments aren't welcome. I just hope everyone gangs up on her on Part 2 because she deserves it for her cold-hearted ruthlessness towards Razvan.

• Like 7
On 9/25/2023 at 6:02 AM, Quof said:

Who is going to explain to Stapler that the UK government will still consider working remotely while physically present in the UK work, such that she needs a work visa?  Not to mention all the issues of cyber security accessing data in another country, since she allegedly works in finance for a freight logistics company.  

I think that once her boss watches the show and gets to witness her work-at-home ethic (i.e., does the bare minimum and thinks it's funny), this won't be an issue.

Edited by Teri313
  • Like 4

Statler’s been traveling all over the place. I’m sure if she wasn’t doing her job, she would have been fired long ago.

She probably takes the 15 minute breaks due to her ADHD. I don’t have it and I take lots of breaks during the day. Most people have their own rhythm for getting their work done.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

So I just went back and watched her intro. She doesn't take 15 minute breaks, she does work for 15 minutes. According to her, 15 minutes is the maximum amount of time she says she can focus on work. Then she explains that she "does laundry," "cleans things up," "gets something to eat," "goes from one thing to the next," and does "a lot of 'not focus' instead of working" (while playing with a toy car and fishing rod)... "so I get distracted a lot." I don't get the impression that she is distressed about it, but instead wants us to see her as quirky and funny, whimsical!, and getting away with something. Which is all good and fine for a reality TV show, but the bottom line people at her company, who are already nervous about people who work from home, just got confirmation of what they fear about home office workers. And yes, it annoys me, because I'm a home office worker (for 23 years) and I actually do my job, and it's people like her who make it difficult for people who are seriously doing this.

• Like 2
  • Love 1