Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E17: Tell-All Part One

• Start Topic

LOL. i have to admit the preview had me laughing my ass off.  Especially seeing Nicola look like this:

Angry GIF by Hello All

Guessing Gino's shocking news is that Jasmine is in the US. *snore* on the sex tape that Jasmine has with Dane on USB.  Wonder if she and Gino documented their "love" in the hot tub when she peed on him.

Second hand embracement watching Dempsy smudge and then Stapler put that stone in her vagina.  Though I think it turned Nicola on.

David looks really nice with the beard. Glad they got a few interpreters for him.

Nicola is going to be the comic relief with his pious judging of everyone.  Amanda, Violet and possibly Christian are going to be pegged as the "villains".  David will get the best edit and not much blow back from the other cast members.  It's not like they have much to go after him with. The man got the best edit in TLC's history.

• Like 10

Yes, Gino’s news has got to be Jasmine being here and we will get to see the shock on everyone’s faces after they discussed how glad they were that she wasn’t going to be in the studio. She will come in, waaay overdressed for a Michigan red carpet event (“who are you wearing?”) 

Amanda was as cold to the rest of the cast as she was to Razvan and ignored everyone as she sashayed in like royalty. She knows they hate her. I hope they take her down a few notches before Razvan publicly dumps her. 

I predict Amanda will be the First Flounce, followed closely by Jasmine. 

For someone who is so facially beautiful and has a nice body, I couldn’t figure out how Statler could wear a dress slit down the front but look so unsexy. 

Is Christian wearing a hairpiece? 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 7
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Yes, Gino’s news has got to be Jasmine being here and we will get to see the shock on everyone’s faces after they discussed how glad they were that she wasn’t going to be in the studio. She will come in, waaay overdressed for a Michigan red carpet event (“who are you wearing?”) 

Amanda was as cold to the rest of the cast as she was to Razvan and ignored everyone as she sashayed in like royalty. She knows they hate her. I hope they take her down a few notches before Razvan publicly dumps her. 

For someone who is so facially beautiful and has a nice body, I couldn’t figure out how Statler could wear a dress slit down the front but look so unsexy. 

Hard to look sexy when constantly talking about pooping.

• Like 3
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 7
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Hello all, I won’t be able to join the Snark All tonight or next week. because I’m about to board a plane to Italy. I will try and figure out Cleo’s accent while I’m here. Ciao! 

Have a wonderful time!

Was Amanda trying to imply  that she restrained herself so she'd be "nice" during the season? Because I already think she's a super bitch.

• Like 13

For all their problems in their own relationships, Jasmine and Statler and pretty much everyone has Nicola pegged.   He will make those girls lives miserable, not to mention Miesha.   

Even Christian and whatshisname who was dating Violet.  

• Like 9

Amanda thinks her true self wasn't shown on the show. Sorry, girl, they caught you magnificently.

Jasmine: "Statler, what makes Dumpsey special?"

Stapler's friend is every bit as annoying as she is. And jealous.

I, too, believe the man is the head of the house. But the man, in turn, is commanded to love his wife. That does not include thinking her opinions are silly, not asking her opinion, nor dismissing her feelings as unimportant. He does not know how to comfort or be tender to her. Rolling his eyes and acting like everything will be great once he "straightens her out" is offensive beyond belief.

Yeah, Riley is such catch that I want him to chase after me. If they don't have a Maury moment here, I'm gonna sue.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

I was watching some clips from season 1 of this franchise.  Everyone seemed so low-key and normal, not like the freak show it has become.  Remember when it all seemed so quaint?  

Edited by Fable
  • Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

Who is going to explain to Stapler that the UK government will still consider working remotely while physically present in the UK work, such that she needs a work visa?  Not to mention all the issues of cyber security accessing data in another country, since she allegedly works in finance for a freight logistics company.  

• Like 7
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 2

Meicha is so delusional.   She sees the teacher who helped and guided her spiritual journey, but not the man who will make her and especially her daughters lives miserable.  Thank goodness he is visiting and will stay with them before marriage.  Hopefully she will see the light, but probably not.  Then she will end up tied for life to a man who doesn’t believe marriage is a partnership a or that s3x is more than the mechanical act…he probably doesn’t believe her pleasure is important either, and it should only be an act of procreation. 

• Like 10
2 hours ago, Quof said:

Who is going to explain to Stapler that the UK government will still consider working remotely while physically present in the UK work, such that she needs a work visa?  Not to mention all the issues of cyber security accessing data in another country, since she allegedly works in finance for a freight logistics company.  

THANK YOU! I have been screaming about that since day 1. Regardless of if she can work remote, she still needs more than a visitors visa. I wonder if this is the reason they decided to get a motorhome and travel Europe. So Statler isn't in 1 place for more than 3 months. 

7 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Meicha is so delusional.   She sees the teacher who helped and guided her spiritual journey, but not the man who will make her and especially her daughters lives miserable.  Thank goodness he is visiting and will stay with them before marriage.  Hopefully she will see the light, but probably not.  Then she will end up tied for life to a man who doesn’t believe marriage is a partnership a or that s3x is more than the mechanical act…he probably doesn’t believe her pleasure is important either, and it should only be an act of procreation. 

I seriously think that Nicola won't give 2 figs about the girls. They are Meisha's problem.  I can see him objecting if they want their boyfriends sleeping over but as long as Meisha takes care of him and he's the "head of the household" all will be kosher in Nicola's world.  Seriously, I don't think Nicola is going to be happy in Minnesota.  First, winters. Second, they have lakes but it's not the same fishing like fishing in the ocean.  

Overall the snooze all was a snooze.  I wonder if they have a no walk off clause in their contracts.  And I am hoping we see the American cast plus Jasmine go for drinks at the hotel bar.  I am still calling it that Violet isn't pregnant. 

• Like 11

Statler seemed really excited about the possibility of Nicola judging her for being gay.  I want to correct her though as she most likely will be judged by people for being stalkerish, demanding, and judgemental of others.  

The worst thing about the tell all, for me, is that can't really fast-forward Gino and Jasmine as well as all of the 'talk/questions' about things that I do not want to hear.  Did fast-forward a bit of Statler's friend, Jasmine's sex tape and some other things, but at least during regular episodes I can fast-forward entire segments without risking missing something I would like to hear.

Razvan is totally advertising for a new American "love" with that fishnet top.  

I'll probably have more to add later.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, cynicat said:

Did all the women have their dresses made by the same person?

Probably not. I thought Meisha’s dress was pretty and appropriate for the setting. Jasmine looked like she was vying for prom queen but her dress was perfectly tailored to her figure. Stapler was a mess. That dress should have been attractive but it was poorly fitted and all wrong for her body type. The color was good on her but it wasn’t a flattering cut on her at all. I thought that Meisha’s girls were also dressed nicely, in flattering, age appropriate outfits that were also appropriate for the occasion. Usually everyone on the tell all looks like a pageant queen, but it was a bit better this episode.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
3 hours ago, DEL901 said:

not.  Then she will end up tied for life

I think they will divorce but it won’t be so easy for her to get a second annulment. Can’t use the “we were too young”    excuse this time.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Like 3

What is the timeline between when the contestants were abroad to the date the Tell All was filmed 

Spoiler

and when Nicola and Violet were seen in the US?

We know Amanda was in Romania in the summer of 2022, and Meisha says she hasn't seen Nicola in a year. Surely Violet's "pregnancy" should have revealed itself by now. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 4
2 hours ago, greekmom said:

I am still calling it that Violet isn't pregnant. 

In descending order of likelihood:  1) she lied: 2) false pregnancy; or 3) she miscarried.

1 hour ago, seacliffsal said:

with that fishnet top.

I think in male fashion it’s called mesh lol.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
9 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Probably not. I thought Meisha’s dress was pretty and appropriate for the setting. Jasmine looked like she was vying for prom queen but her dress was perfectly tailored to her figure. Stapler was a mess. That dress should have been attractive but it was poorly fitted and all wrong for her body type. The color was good on her but it wasn’t a flattering cut on her at all. I thought that Meisha’s girls were also dressed nicely, in flattering, age appropriate outfits that were also appropriate for the occasion. Usually everyone on the tell all looks like a pageant queen, but it was a bit better this episode.

But they were all the same, or at least a similar satin-type fabric in different solid colors.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

I think they will divorce but it won’t be so easy for her to get a second annulment. Can’t use the “we were too young”    excuse this time.

The reason she can get the annulment for marriage #1 was that neither of them were Catholic and were not married in the faith/church. Therefore the annulment wasn't a big deal and more of a paperwork thing. It was given that she was going to get it.

The issue I have besides the uber religious of Nicola is that he's just freaking lazy. At this moment Meisha can find the fact that he's devoting all his time to his website (with a side of fishing) but after a long day at work I bet Meisha will be hoping that dinner will be ready and she can put her feet up for a bit.  Reality is going to hit when she gets home and the pecker will be on the computer or napping and it will be up to Meisha to do the cooking (it's women's work after all) and then clean up. Not to mention the rest of the housework. 

It's not just the sex thing with Nicola that's a turn off.  It's the whole package.

Meisha could have done better.

• Like 19
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

They are intensely Catholic.  Neither would agree.  Keisha has already stated she has to be sure before marrying Nicola because they don’t believe in divorce.  

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Meisha could have done better.

She could have done a lot better but I'm sure her pool of suitors was quite low given some of her crazy views. Truth social would available to her now but 7 years ago there really wasn't much in that flat earther, everything is a conspiracy theory vein. 

Edited by Shrek
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
23 minutes ago, greekmom said:

The reason she can get the annulment for marriage #1 was that neither of them were Catholic and were not married in the faith/church

I thought she said the reason she was claiming was that they were too young to maturely understand what marriage ensues.  My aunt used the same reason and was granted it as well.

23 minutes ago, greekmom said:

The issue I have besides the uber religious of Nicola is that he's just freaking lazy.

I did do a double take when he said the man is the provider.  Not sure what skills he has to offer to an employer in Minnesota.

10 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

They are intensely Catholic.

They both converted so maybe they will convert again lol.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, greekmom said:

The reason she can get the annulment for marriage #1 was that neither of them were Catholic and were not married in the faith/church. Therefore the annulment wasn't a big deal and more of a paperwork thing. It was given that she was going to get it.

As I understand the rules this would be backwards. Non Catholics being married before would be considered "valid" marriages by the Church be it civil or religious ceremony. And thus the divorced would be in need of the formal declaration that you were not married (in God's eye) to marry a Catholic or convert to their church and marry again. Where as the Catholic who ignored their rules and was not married by the Church without a dispensation from their Bishops,  or later go through a formal covalidation by the church in order to receive communion, like Mark Walberg and his wife did years after their children,  would be the paperwork you were never valid/ really married in the first place case.

Edited by Raja
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1

Nicola is just intensely unattractive.  His looks are not good (bordering on creepy) and his personality is horrible.  How he treated her at his mother's house was so wrong.  I would have left him then and there.  For some reason, she seems to think there is no turning back now, which is just ridiculous.  I feel so bad for those girls.  It sounds like he wants nothing to do with them which I think is even worse than someone who wants to be involved in their lives.  He never once mentioned looking forward to meeting them, he just basically said they are Meisha's problem, not his.  

I also don't see anything they have in common besides Catholicism.  Do they have any hobbies that they both enjoy?  Music, dancing, sports, etc?  He's certainly never taking her fishing again.  Although I guess the same could be true of most if not all of these couples.  

Edited by Katie111
  • Like 13
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, cynicat said:

But they were all the same, or at least a similar satin-type fabric in different solid colors. 

I think they all went directly from the airport to Ross Dress for Less in Queens, and told themselves they were buying "New York City cocktail dresses"

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
1 hour ago, Shrek said:

She could have done a lot better but I'm sure her pool of suitors was quite low given some of her crazy views. Truth social would available to her now but 7 years ago there really wasn't much in that flat earther, everything is a conspiracy theory vein. 

Wow, I had no idea she believed that ridiculousness!

Someone needs to tell Nicola that reading a driver's manual (40 years ago) doesn't mean you can drive a car.

Meisha's daughters are going to be so uncomfortable in their own home. She shouldn't put them in that position.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

I had wished some of the other cast spoke up more in supporting Meisha. Thank you, Statler for voicing your correct opinion. It's obvious this "relationship" is doomed because Nicola doesn't have the capability to be in a relationship. He's a cold, detached, unemotional person, while Meisha is the opposite. This ain't gonna work. Once the girls are involved, the household is going to go through major changes and Meisha will be stuck in the middle. Couple that with Nicola's "head of household" belief and despite his saying he will back off with the girls, I don't believe it. It'll eat away at him.

What kind of employment can Nicola possibly get? Is Meisha going to be okay with him not pulling his weight while she continues to support everyone? Shaun, go ahead and ask. (Yeah, right).

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

Random observations:

*Nicola's going to find it hard holding down a job in America with his "Being gay is a sin against God" BS. He might get a talking-to by HR once, but he'll be fired the second time he says it out loud.

*Stapler's friend held her mouth exactly like Butt-head does, and was really nasty and judgy towards Dempsey.

*After a point, it doesn't matter whether Violet is telling the truth, or there really is a baby, or the baby is Riley's. (For the record, my answers would be No, Maybe, No.) With this level of distrust on both sides, it's better if Riley and Violet cut the cord and never see each other again.

*Amanda continues to falsely believe she's better than everyone else.

*Not sure what value Stapler pinching a loaf outside added to the show.

• Like 8

I thought the taping for this season was in the summer of 2022, hence Meisha and Nicola haven't seen one another for a year (that would be about right).  Where's Violet's baby?  And what was that part when Riley said she was coming to the U.S.?  Or did I mishear?  At the very start he said they were done.

I'm here to tell Statler that if she and Dempsey got on one another's nerves in any way living in the caravan, she's in for 100x as much when they're living without Dempsey's pay, in basically a  bus, traveling who knows where, and neither of them have support networks.  Dempsey strikes me as the white picket fence, settled, with family type, not a free spirit going all over Europe (and out of reach from very strict immigration law enforcement, too).  Her heart didn't seem into it at all.  It's the exact opposite from when the season started.

As for Meisha and Nicola, for once I agree with Statler: he is going to get there and judge the hell out of them.  Look at Mr. "The Man Provides and Leads the House'", and he wasn't earning a dime at his mother's house.  The daughters are also right, and Meisha is as dumb as a rock if she thinks he won't try to run the girls' lives, from guys to clothes to whom they hang out with, etc.  

They are heading for a blowout fight where an ultimatum will be thrown: It's him or us.  When Meisha chooses this judgmental, self-righteous twit, the daughters will move out or back with their dad. 

Never get into a relationship where you're already embarrassed by how your love acts (see Meisha holding her head in cringe), or any relationship where you become a referee to "calm him down" when there's a conflict.  Nicola's one "shut up" from being an abuser. 

• Like 16