Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E03: My Big Fat Alabama Fama

• Start Topic

That's it?  A few seconds of face time with Angie and Glen  saying the same thing as in the first phone call? Boring. Plus notice that Whit puts her arm possessively around Dadwe as they're talking to Angie. 

Notice she never commented how sweet the pillow was... just kept hammering home the Granddaddy and Great Grandaddy titles? The constant geriatric comments were also not funny.

Whitney mentioning the will and Hunter's share? Hmmm, someone is getting anxious. She will blow a gasket if/when Glen ever (down the line)  mentions including Angie and our family as well.  

When Whit was yelling at Hunter I so wanted Hunter to say "How can I take you seriously with those distracting eyeglasses"?

I just hope Hunter isn't sleeping in the same room with that cat box.

Does the trainer have a tic or what's Wyeth her scooching her lips side to side? She's always done it so maybe she can't help it. 

I didn't see any dancing. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

Does anyone else think Angie may have been coached? It's kind of convenient that she hit all the points they would want her to so that Glenn wouldn't look bad. "I'm fine, I'm fiiiiine, I wouldn't change a thing." It just all seemed so easy and unemotional and therefore unrealistic. Not even anyone's voice quavering. Will Whitney ever let Glenn and Angie have alone time?

• Like 6

I'm glad Hunter gave it to her about her wanting to control everything and anything.   She's all clueless, like   "how did I get put in charge of everything?"    It's so obvious she wouldn't have it any other way and she freaking loves it!!.. .annoying as it is.  She's all, "get your shit outta here"..... Hunter's living there!!  Just cause she cleaned it out doesn't means she owns it.    Now she's taking to dressing Glen...my god.    You know deep inside that she's pissed she's not the only daughter in dadwe's life.   It's gotta be killing her somewhere in her evil brain   lol

Edited by suev3333
Spell error
  • Like 12
42 minutes ago, JeanJean said:

Does anyone else think Angie may have been coached? It's kind of convenient that she hit all the points they would want her to so that Glenn wouldn't look bad. "I'm fine, I'm fiiiiine, I wouldn't change a thing." It just all seemed so easy and unemotional and therefore unrealistic. Not even anyone's voice quavering. Will Whitney ever let Glenn and Angie have alone time?

I doubt it.  I think Whit is afraid that Angie is going to become a part of "the famly" and somehow Whitney will lose out on part or "her inheritance". She has already gotten mad that Hunter may inherit more than her as the oldest, when Dadwe passes.

I seem to recall reading one of the "news rags"story that she insisted that Angie make no claim on any inheritance or family things, to be on the show.  If I were Angie I would be happy with this meet and greet and then run as fast in the other direction as possible.

Whitney is one controlling arsehole! She needs to leave her dad alone and get off of Hunter's back about the house he is living in. It isn't her house or his, and yes he should keep it cleaner, but he can put his stuff wherever he wants in my book.

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

Gosh I love this sh******. I realize Glen is 77, but he really seems to have aged recently. Losing Babs was devastating. Going along with that thought, Glen just seems out of it in his speech, mobility and thoughts. Really hope Whit isn't pushing him in this reconciliation.

And I don't believe for one second that Whit cleaned the whole house with Lenny. She's lazy AF. They should sell the house- Glen shouldn't be there alone, it's too big. 

More to unpack later.

• Like 6
5 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

she insisted that Angie make no claim on any inheritance or family things, to be on the show.

Angie has no legal right to part of Glenn's estate.  Her legal relationship with Glenn was severed when she was adopted - she has no rights, he has no obligations.   Glenn can, of course, bequeath something to her, as he could to anyone else. 

• Like 8
  • Useful 2

Having had two malicious narcissists in my family (one is a first cousin and one is a sister adopted from another country) they both have similarities to the Big Twit. What they have in common is that they failed at being responsible adults and since they couldn't manage their own lives they felt a measure of success by being overbearing with other members of the family.

Whitney has failed at romantic relationships, keeping herself healthy, and in every endeavor she has undertaken. Instead she is trying to run Glenn's life because it gives her a feeling of power and success. BTW the cousin is also obese and currently bed-ridden and stewing in her own hatred. When her only sister goes to visit she screams at her.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 2

What does Hunter do exactly?  Isn't he in his 40's now since I think he is older than Whitney?  How does he support himself.  If I recall correctly, he was some kind of actor in New York in his younger days.  Obviously that didnt work out.  Now there is the constant talk of moving to Atlanta.  I guess Twit doesn't have a 'real' job either besides the show.  Does Dadwee support him financially?

• Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2

This season is too Glenncentric for my taste. The man is grieving can't they let up on his storyline a bit and give him time to heal? 

Glenn's daughter does look so much like him.

Whit treats her brother like shit. 

12 hours ago, JeanJean said:

OH MY GOD, HUNTER! SCOOP THE FUCKING CAT BOX!!!!!

When the cat box gets too full is when the cats start to do their business all over the house. They DO NOT like dirty, poop filled cat boxes. They are finicky but it takes just a few seconds to scoop it each day. Anybody that loves cats knows this. Jeesh, Hunter! Shame on you!

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Joan van Snark said:

What does Hunter do exactly?  Isn't he in his 40's now since I think he is older than Whitney?  How does he support himself.  If I recall correctly, he was some kind of actor in New York in his younger days.  Obviously that didnt work out.  Now there is the constant talk of moving to Atlanta.  I guess Twit doesn't have a 'real' job either besides the show.  Does Dadwee support him financially?

He is/was an actor. That’s why he moved to Atlanta. I haven’t been watching this season so I don’t know if that’s what he’s still doing or if he has another career path in mind. I don’t know that there is a lot of work for actors in Greensboro.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

I like Whitney’s house.  Love her poodle.  Hate her cow outfit. 

Hunter was right about Whitney needing to be in control. And lol @ “At this rate in 3 hours we can have a glass of milk”🤣 

Glen seems tickled pink about having grandkids.  Maybe he’ll move in with them and the show can go in a different direction. Sorry, but I agree, it’s too centered on Glenn now. No offense to him, but real families aren’t my cup of tea for tv viewing.

Is Angie calling from Heaven?

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Quof said:

Angie has no legal right to part of Glenn's estate.  Her legal relationship with Glenn was severed when she was adopted - she has no rights, he has no obligations.   Glenn can, of course, bequeath something to her, as he could to anyone else. 

True but he could become so attached to Angie and the grand & great grand kids that he does decide to bequeath something to them. I think that is what the Twit is afraid of.  

In her mind either she or Hunter is going to have to produce an heir for Dadwee to shower $$ on so Angie's family won't have as much a draw to him. She does not want to share her dad's love/affection with anyone else (maybe even Hunter).

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
9 hours ago, Quof said:

It speaks pretty ill of him, though, if she doesn't get the same inheritance as Hunter and Whitney, IMO. It's like abandoning her again.

• Like 2

It's verrrry interesting to me how the show (AKA Whitney) attempts to preempt any viewer criticisms in this storyline. E.g. viewers will wonder why Whitney doesn't let Glenn and Angie have privacy, so Whitney says he wanted her and Hunter there. What about what Angie may have wanted?

I still say there was no big emotion  - even as an undercurrent - that would accompany such a  momentous meeting. No hesitancies or accidental overtalking. I call scripted.

And don't get me started with Whitney micro managing  Glenn's grief.  Leave him alone, FFS.  Grief repressed will come out later. It always does.  I hope she leaves him alone when they're not filming.

Edited by JeanJean
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, JeanJean said:

It speaks pretty ill of him, though, if she doesn't get the same inheritance as Hunter and Whitney, IMO. It's like abandoning her again.

Would you say the same about any other adopted child - they should inherit from both their adoptive (real) parents and also their biological parents? 

• Like 10
6 minutes ago, Quof said:

Would you say the same about any other adopted child - they should inherit from both their adoptive (real) parents and also their biological parents? 

Off the top of my head, yes. It's the right thing for the bio parent to do, IMO. If I had adopted out a child, I would do it.

Edited by JeanJean
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, JeanJean said:

I hope she leaves him alone when they're not filming.

She posted in IG today that she's going to France for 5 weeks! Posters kept asking if she is going to be with Frenchman and she refused to answer. Why else would she be going? I don't get why this is a big secret. Either she's still in a relationship with him or not. Answer the simple question, Whitney, and stop acting like a freakin' 12 year old. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, Mollywolly555 said:

Notice she never commented how sweet the pillow was... just kept hammering home the Granddaddy and Great Grandaddy titles? 

OK, I've got some confusion here with the pillow. If we follow Shitney's chart, Glenn had a child with Jackie, who has died. That child is Angie, who we saw on the show; Glenn is Angie's father. Angie has 3 children, one of them is named Rhine; Glenn is Rhine's grandfather. Rhine has a child, named Maddie/Madeleine; Glenn is Rhine's great-grandfather. But the pillow that was from Madeline, was to "grandfather". Maybe that's part of what confused Glenn. Grandfather and great-grandfather are not the same thing, and they made a big deal about Glenn being a great-grandfather, so it just seemed weird to have the pillow say "grandfather". The sentiment behind the pillow was very sweet, though.

18 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

She has already gotten mad that Hunter may inherit more than her as the oldest, when Dadwe passes.

It's 2023...do people really still leave more to the first-born?

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, LuvMyShows said:

OK, I've got some confusion here with the pillow. If we follow Shitney's chart, Glenn had a child with Jackie, who has died. That child is Angie, who we saw on the show; Glenn is Angie's father. Angie has 3 children, one of them is named Rhine; Glenn is Rhine's grandfather. Rhine has a child, named Maddie/Madeleine; Glenn is Rhine's great-grandfather. But the pillow that was from Madeline, was to "grandfather". Maybe that's part of what confused Glenn. Grandfather and great-grandfather are not the same thing, and they made a big deal about Glenn being a great-grandfather, so it just seemed weird to have the pillow say "grandfather". The sentiment behind the pillow was very sweet, though.

It's 2023...do people really still leave more to the first-born?

I figured it was because finding one for "great-grandfather" would be really hard.

• Like 9
1 hour ago, Gramto6 said:

This is the South, who knows maybe they do...or maybe it was just show babble and Whit's greedy self speaking...

Maybe Hunter is slated to receive more because Glenn and Babs have already spent so much on Whitney (e.g. maybe whatever help they gave her to buy her house was considered “early inheritance?”)

• Like 6
  • Useful 4
On 9/20/2023 at 9:36 AM, Joan van Snark said:

I think he's four years older than Whit, so he's 42 or 43. He was an actor when he was younger. He said something in his talking head that he was planning to move to Atlanta and then he mother got sick so he stayed in North Carolina. Then of course, Babs died so he stayed around longer to help his father. I don't know if he has any actual "job" other than being on the show. He appears to be just bumming it at his dad's house rent free and apparently not cleaning up after the cats.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Maybe Hunter is slated to receive more because Glenn and Babs have already spent so much on Whitney (e.g. maybe whatever help they gave her to buy her house was considered “early inheritance?”)

That does make some sense if you look at the expenditures on Whit.  Hunter deserves his true share of the total before all of Whitney's sucking of $$ from her parents.

Edited by Gramto6
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Of course milking the cow was more about the sex jokes than re-establishing Glenn as duller than dull with a desire not to die without ever having milked a cow.

Hunter's gushing over how totes cool 'Angie Daughter' is will give him street cred among the 12-year olds of the neighborhood.  All 'Angie Daughter' needs now is a backward-facing cap and the family resemblance will reek of cool.

Where is the one saving grace of this way too long 15 minutes of fame, Todd, with his bullseye observations and snark?  

As to why I'm still watching, there's some entertainment for me in the guess that this family and friends lack the self-awareness to appreciate how...mmm to borrow from Hunter I'm sure...how very lame the whole thing has become.

Edited by CainF
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
On 9/19/2023 at 11:53 PM, JeanJean said:

On 9/20/2023 at 4:09 PM, JeanJean said:

I still say there was no big emotion  - even as an undercurrent - that would accompany such a  momentous meeting. No hesitancies or accidental overtalking. I call scripted.

Oh, of course it's scripted.  This all goes to prove my theory that Angie and Glenn met previously, probably months or years before and this was just a "reenactment" for the show, which is why it didn't come off as genuine, believably emotional or spontaneous.

I noticed that Whitney leaked in this episode that Babs knew about Glenn's first born child so they at least had to know about her when Babs was alive and able to learn about it.  I'm willing to be that they not only knew about her but had already been in touch with her.  Why they had to create the fiction that this was their first meeting is beyond me.  It was poorly conceived and done.  But I also have a theory that they kept it off the show out of respect for Babs or Babs's wishes.

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
On 9/20/2023 at 5:37 AM, BAForever said:

Gosh I love this sh******. I realize Glen is 77, but he really seems to have aged recently. Losing Babs was devastating. Going along with that thought, Glen just seems out of it in his speech, mobility and thoughts. Really hope Whit isn't pushing him in this reconciliation.

I've noticed that about Glenn.  He looks and acts as old as my father did 10 years later, although my father did look young for his age.

On 9/20/2023 at 11:58 AM, Pi237 said:

Glen seems tickled pink about having grandkids.  Maybe he’ll move in with them and the show can go in a different direction. Sorry, but I agree, it’s too centered on Glenn now. No offense to him, but real families aren’t my cup of tea for tv viewing.

Oh I'm actually liking this more than the boring, mostly fake stuff this show usually puts out.  I've always liked Whitney's parents far more than her and liked keeping up with them.  I'm figuring it's just for this season since it's focusing on Glenn's life after Babs's death and putting his newly found daughter on the show.  I feel for him.  At least he's showing some genuine emotion.  None of the others have, except at the funeral or the re-enacted funeral.  I felt that those tears were real.  

On 9/20/2023 at 11:18 PM, Elizzikra said:

Is it known that Babs and Glenn spent a lot on Whitney and more than on her brother?  I never heard that, although I don't pay that much attention to stuff like that.  I figured she bought the house with show money.  Maybe they gave her a down payment on it but I wouldn't doubt that they had given her brother similar financial donations along the way.

Also I figured Hunter might inherit more because Whitney has more money than he does.  It always amazes me how even these B, C or D list celebrities are millionaires even if they don't make that much per episode on their shows.  They have other sources of income like social media, etc.  And I would expect that Whitney would put at least some of her money in investments and not spend all of it capriciously.  She doesn't seem like the type for that.

Of course narcissist Whitney would begrudge her brother getting more even though he needs it more than she does.  What else is new?

Edited by Yeah No
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
On 9/19/2023 at 11:53 PM, JeanJean said:

I agree with the above poster - I think they met before and this was "reenacted" 😃. Although I assume she did have good parents and a good life since she said it, so that's nice.

On 9/20/2023 at 12:46 AM, Gramto6 said:

I doubt it.  I think Whit is afraid that Angie is going to become a part of "the famly" and somehow Whitney will lose out on part or "her inheritance". She has already gotten mad that Hunter may inherit more than her as the oldest, when Dadwe passes.

I hate when people start whining publicly about their "inheritance" when their parents are still alive.

On 9/20/2023 at 5:37 AM, BAForever said:

And I don't believe for one second that Whit cleaned the whole house with Lenny. She's lazy AF. They should sell the house- Glen shouldn't be there alone, it's too big. 

Haha my thoughts exactly on Whit cleaning that house! As for selling it - she likes to play a boss bitch on TV, but that's where Glenn will get to have his say.

On 9/20/2023 at 3:37 PM, JeanJean said:

I disagree - she has her own parents.  Unless she really becomes a huge part of his life I don't think he owes her the same as Hunter and Whit.

On 9/20/2023 at 6:32 PM, bichonblitz said:

She posted in IG today that she's going to France for 5 weeks! Posters kept asking if she is going to be with Frenchman and she refused to answer. Why else would she be going? I don't get why this is a big secret. Either she's still in a relationship with him or not. Answer the simple question, Whitney, and stop acting like a freakin' 12 year old. 

She likes going to France - she has been doing it since before the Fake French Boyfriend.  If he isn't hightailing it off to some other city/country while she's there I'll eat my hat, as they say!😂

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I disagree - she has her own parents.  Unless she really becomes a huge part of his life I don't think he owes her the same as Hunter and Whit.

I think it's great when people have material things they can leave their kids but I also think that people should spend what they have when they can enjoy it. No one "owes" their kid anything after they die. I hope Glenn spends all of his money and enjoys every dime. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
  • Love 5
17 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I think it's great when people have material things they can leave their kids but I also think that people should spend what they have when they can enjoy it. No one "owes" their kid anything after they die. I hope Glenn spends all of his money and enjoys every dime. 

My mother occasionally talks about how she wants to be sure she leaves my brother and me something.  We always tell her to squander every dime on her own enjoyment.  She and my father made sure we were self-sufficient, so we are not counting on any inheritance to keep us afloat.  Hunter and Whitney need to take note.

I noped out after Whit was approving or vetoing stuff on Glenn's bucket list.  I just can't watch another season of her thinking she is in charge of everyone.  She can't even keep paper towels in the house without someone else handling it for her.  I really hope once the cameras are off everyone in her life tells her to F off when she tries to tell them how to live their lives and what she will approve.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
On 9/22/2023 at 7:10 PM, Elizzikra said:

I don't have kids but if I did I'd want to leave them something.  Although I tend to agree that in this case his daughter has no special rights to get the same proportion as his other kids or anything for that matter.  Presumably she had a good set of adoptive parents that put her in their will.  Whitney and her brother don't have another set of parents in the wings to leave them anything additional. 

What does bug me is how many adult children I see these days expecting their parents to just hand over their own inheritance to them without spending spend any of it on themselves.  And these are parents that spent a fortune raising them, educating them and giving them the shirt off their backs.  It's never enough.  I think our friend Whitney might be one of those.  She makes her own money and she's whining about Hunter potentially getting more left to him than her?  GTFO!  

• Like 4

I think she's going to France and Switzerland with Dadwe and some barnacles to fulfill another of Glen's bucket list wishes.  I vaguely remember a trailer where they were talking about the Alps and they were in snow.  

I doubt we ever hear about the Invisible Frenchman every again.  In the immortal words of Elaine Benis about orgasms.    Fake, fake, fake, fake, fake.

• LOL 4
On 9/20/2023 at 11:36 AM, Elizzikra said:

I don’t know that there is a lot of work for actors in Greensboro.

Well, there's Whitney's shi- show; that seems to be Hunter's career at the moment.  Hunter was in the process of moving to Atlanta, where there IS a lot of work for actors, when Babs fell ill.  He does have actual acting experience.  I personally know an actress who claims to be out of work due to the writer's strike.

There is no "Frenchman."  That was a producer faking a bad accent.

Glenn co-signed on Whitney's house, even though she already had years of the show behind her, so he technically owns half of it.  Whitney's one-off comment isn't proof to me that Hunter's "being left more in the will."

Why is Whitney treating her 77-year-old father like a small child?

Edited by Dibs
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, Dibs said:

Well, there's Whitney's shi- show; that seems to be Hunter's career at the moment.  Hunter was in the process of moving to Atlanta, where there IS a lot of work for actors, when Babs fell ill.  He does have actual acting experience.  I personally know an actress who claims to be out of work due to the writer's strike.

There is no "Frenchman."  That was a producer faking a bad accent.

Glenn co-signed on Whitney's house, even though she already had years of the show behind her, so he technically owns half of it.  Whitney's one-off comment isn't proof to me that Hunter's "being left more in the will."

Why is Whitney treating her 77-year-old father like a small child?

I think that a lot of actors were out of work due to the strike but I thought this was filmed before that? Hunter should go back to Atlanta if he wants to act; there is work there but not so much in NC.

• Like 2
On 9/26/2023 at 3:19 PM, Mollywolly555 said:

think she's going to France and Switzerland with Dadwe and some barnacles to fulfill another of Glen's bucket list wishes.  I vaguely remember a trailer where they were talking about the Alps and they were in snow.  

Oh goody!   I want to see her ski again!   Remember last time when she did the split!??  😆

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
On 9/20/2023 at 5:37 PM, JeanJean said:

Off the top of my head, yes. It's the right thing for the bio parent to do, IMO. If I had adopted out a child, I would do it.

After my father-in-law died, we found he had another daughter. 

My husband felt that he and his siblings (three) should split their inheritance five ways.  Not all his siblings went for that, so he asked his lawyer to be the repository of checks from any sibling who wanted to share the inheritance.  Each sibling could send a check of whatever amount they wanted to share to the lawyer, who would then forward them to the half-sister.  The lawyer would never reveal who had donated or how much.

My husband, the boy scout, sent her 1/5 of what he inherited.  It felt good, and it felt just.  I think Glenn should rewrite his will and divide his estate equally among all his children.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Mothra said:

After my father-in-law died, we found he had another daughter. 

My husband felt that he and his siblings (three) should split their inheritance five ways.  Not all his siblings went for that, so he asked his lawyer to be the repository of checks from any sibling who wanted to share the inheritance.  Each sibling could send a check of whatever amount they wanted to share to the lawyer, who would then forward them to the half-sister.  The lawyer would never reveal who had donated or how much.

My husband, the boy scout, sent her 1/5 of what he inherited.  It felt good, and it felt just.  I think Glenn should rewrite his will and divide his estate equally among all his children.

I think what's right depends on the situation.  Angie says she was well taken care of by her adoptive parents.  I don't think there's anything wrong with it if Glenn leaves her a smaller amount than he leaves his later children.  If Angie were poor and didn't have adoptive parents that could leave her anything I would feel differently about that.

My maternal grandfather and grandmother divorced in the 1930s and he didn't support his kids at all because back then there was nothing forcing him to do so and he wasn't a very nice guy.  So my mother and uncle had to grow up dirt poor during the Great Depression and suffered many hardships that were very difficult to overcome even later in life.  To say that my Grandmother, mother and uncle were bitter about this is an understatement, but understandable.  To make matters worse, my grandfather became very rich and got remarried to a woman who had kids of her own.   I don't remember if she was a widow or divorced.  Anyway when he died he left the vast bulk of his estate to his wife's kids.  He only left my mother and I each $5,000 Canadian, which back then was worth around $3,000 American.  Now this is a situation where I feel it is clear that his estate should have been split evenly between his original children and his children by marriage, or that my mother and uncle should have been left a greater proportion because they were his natural children and he never supported them at all.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
On 11/20/2023 at 2:32 AM, Yeah No said:

I think what's right depends on the situation.  Angie says she was well taken care of by her adoptive parents.  I don't think there's anything wrong with it if Glenn leaves her a smaller amount than he leaves his later children.  If Angie were poor and didn't have adoptive parents that could leave her anything I would feel differently about that.

My maternal grandfather and grandmother divorced in the 1930s and he didn't support his kids at all because back then there was nothing forcing him to do so and he wasn't a very nice guy.  So my mother and uncle had to grow up dirt poor during the Great Depression and suffered many hardships that were very difficult to overcome even later in life.  To say that my Grandmother, mother and uncle were bitter about this is an understatement, but understandable.  To make matters worse, my grandfather became very rich and got remarried to a woman who had kids of her own.   I don't remember if she was a widow or divorced.  Anyway when he died he left the vast bulk of his estate to his wife's kids.  He only left my mother and I each $5,000 Canadian, which back then was worth around $3,000 American.  Now this is a situation where I feel it is clear that his estate should have been split evenly between his original children and his children by marriage, or that my mother and uncle should have been left a greater proportion because they were his natural children and he never supported them at all.  

Oddly, I hadn't been aware of Whitney talking (worrying) so much about her inheritance until I started reading about it here.  Fixating on the threat her "new" sister poses to Whitney's finances can be another way to express grief.  My husband was a trust officer who dealt with grieving relatives who turned into monsters against each other over what was in the will, even if the amount of money was only in the low thousands.  His theory--and I agree--is that how much is left to you isn't a question of fairness but an expression of who the dead person loved more. (It's why he advised his clients, barring any real reason to do otherwise, to divide their estates exactly equitably among surviving children.)

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Mothra said:

Oddly, I hadn't been aware of Whitney talking (worrying) so much about her inheritance until I started reading about it here.  

In fairness to Whitney, she made an "inheritance" snide joke about Hunter one time that I recall.  Most of it is just speculation here 😄

• Useful 2