Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Last Resort

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, J80134 said:

The hotel workers must have had a cringe laugh over meema in that red dress slit up to her asshole with her nude Spanx on display. The lady hillbilly in red.

I would like to see a Tell All with all the workers at this resort. Can you imagine the stories they could tell?

Crazy Meema flashing people. Revolting leprechaun Ed doing the same. Late night antics of Meema and Jovi.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

I just remember Aselo slept  in a different bedroom playing  games never helping. She said she had 3  kids . Remember  when they had been in car on a trip out and he gets out of  the car and  goes in the house,leaving her to unload kids? He’s a real gem 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Multiple posts in this topic have been removed for violating site rules. Please take a moment to familiarize yourselves with the Primetimer Be Civil and Inclusion policies, particularly around ageism. 

If more conversations about this and the other 90 Day shows continue to violate these policies, harsher penalties will be enacted. 

If you have any questions about these policies, please message the mods for this show directly @jenrising @Emma Snyder

• Like 1

Jayleni spot on Leylini 2 spot on Molly has used this show as a vehicle to promote her lingerie line. And that’s the only reason she is doing this show. 

think of that free publicity. TLC cable how much does a spot cost to advertise on that network? That’s pay alone. That should be her pay alone. 

now that I think of that now that I think of it. 

That whole lingirie fashion show might have just been a product placement for her lingerie company. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

The only ones who seem to be improving their situation are, to my surprise, PrEd and Liz. 

Jovi is immature and an alcoholic and sex addict IMO. Embarrassing for his mother. Turns down the offer to work near his family because he can't handle intimacy and he wouldn't be able to live the bachelor lifestyle he has when working away. Sniffs at working in an office, what a jerk. The therapists need to get at these issues. I can't believe Yara has hung in this long.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
3 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

The only ones who seem to be improving their situation are, to my surprise, PrEd and Liz. 

Jovi is immature and an alcoholic and sex addict IMO. Embarrassing for his mother. Turns down the offer to work near his family because he can't handle intimacy and he wouldn't be able to live the bachelor lifestyle he has now when working away. Sniffed at working in an office, what a jerk. The therapists need to get at these issues. I can't believe Yara has hung in this long.  

True.  I have never understood why he wanted to be married.  I don’t care for Yara either.  I don’t care for  Kalani or Asuela either.  It was obvious he was not ready for marriage, but she pushed onward.  They frustrate me.  I used to like Molly…..not so sure anymore.

• Like 5
55 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Kalani on her IG saying now she was SA by Asuelo and got pregnant the 2nd time. Also now claiming her parents never supported them financially. 

I'm just not sure about her, she talks too much behind his back to her sister and everyone else, she has such a double standard.   And weren't they living in her parents home in Utah before and after he arrived?  He couldn't work then and nor was she but I guess she must have had a lot cash saved up and maybe the rent was reasonable?  The more I see her, the less I like her.  I also thought they were already estranged but I honestly don't know.  You just never saw them together anymore on pillow talk and he is never on her instagram anymore.

• Like 3

Just watching now.  I still hate Asuelo. And the Jenny-clone counselor siding with Gwen over the “young kids” was not professional at all.  Jovi is an idiot and lies.  
And Molly with her screeching and her mean words to Kelly, while acting like she is rising above…like she’s innocent   She emasculated him like she did Luis  

I am so over this show.

Edited by Meowwww
  • Like 6
6 hours ago, Tuneful said:

Jovi is immature and an alcoholic and sex addict IMO. Embarrassing for his mother. Turns down the offer to work near his family because he can't handle intimacy and he wouldn't be able to live the bachelor lifestyle he has now when working away. Sniffed at working in an office, what a jerk. The therapists need to get at these issues. I can't believe Yara has hung in this long.  

I literally came here to say exactly this - he has a major drinking problem and is addicted to strippers and God only knows what else.  

I am team Yara ALL THE WAY - it’s unbelievable that he wants her to have a second child and yet turns down a job that would mean he’d get to actually live in their home and live a normal life, where he might consider lifting a finger to HELP HER OUT with his children!  

His a-hole mom is another story, that apple did not fall far from the tree.  She’s not to be trusted and she has a sick, codependent enabling relationship with her son, she assists him in being a horrible husband and absent father.  I could not BELIEVE she had the nerve to give Yara ANY crap about being on birth control without telling Jovi.  She’s not OBLIGATED to give the man a child she does not want to have!  That relationship is a disaster.   

Run, Yara, run!  Take your daughter and go live with your mom - he can come and visit his kid there, during his time off.  What a miserable life!  

She is so far out of his league, and he takes everything about her for granted - he doesn’t deserve how good she is to him, either.  She deserves SO much better.

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Like 9
  • Applause 1

I still can't stand Kulani, but she needs to leave Asuelo. She seems to now be in what appears to be more of a normal relationship (although she's still married) . . . and now that she has a taste of it, there is no way IMO that she would want to go back to Asuelo. Girl, admit that it just isn't working and it's not going to. Move on and be happy.

Nothing of interest happening during this last show. Not much of Ed and Liz or Angela or Michael. It would have been more of the same anyway . . . Molly gone, I'm not interested in Jovi and Yara.

• Like 6
30 minutes ago, Breedom said:

I still can't stand Kulani, but she needs to leave Asuelo. She seems to now be in what appears to be more of a normal relationship (although she's still married) . . . and now that she has a taste of it, there is no way IMO that she would want to go back to Asuelo. Girl, admit that it just isn't working and it's not going to. Move on and be happy.

Nothing of interest happening during this last show. Not much of Ed and Liz or Angela or Michael. It would have been more of the same anyway . . . Molly gone, I'm not interested in Jovi and Yara.

Like Kelly and Molly, I think they have been broken up for a while and just came back to do this spin off.  

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
11 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

I literally came here to say exactly this - he has a major drinking problem and is addicted to strippers and God only knows what else.  

I am team Yara ALL THE WAY now (I used to not be able to stand her petulant, entitled behavior, but she IS good to that douchebag) - it’s unbelievable that he wants her to have a second child and yet turns down a job which would allow them to live together, meaning he’d be around to lift a finger and HELP HER OUT with his children! I think that’s the last thing he wants to do, though.  He wants to have his bachelor life and a family that he supports financially, while she’s responsible for everything else.  

His a-hole mom is another story, that apple did not fall far from the tree.  She’s not to be trusted and she has a sick, codependent enabling relationship with her son, she assists him in being a horrible husband and absent father.  I could not BELIEVE she had the nerve to give Yara ANY crap about being on birth control without telling Jovi.  She’s not OBLIGATED to give the man a child she does not want to have!  That relationship is a disaster.   

Run, Yara, run!  Take your daughter and go live with your mom - he can come and visit his kid there, during his time off.  What a miserable life.  

She is out of his league, and he takes everything about her for granted - he doesn’t deserve how good she is to him, she truly cares about his happiness.  She deserves much better. Jovi is all about Jovi, though - and his mom makes sure he’s able to remain the egocentric a-hole that he is.  

Yick.

• Like 1

I guess we are getting guys night out next week. 

Kaylani really????? So Aswolo is clearing out messages it could be any so that’s your cue to go fuck the guy who flew out to bang you. 

leave the kids with Kolini. Damn that’s reckless as fuck. 

I’ve seen your prior seasons you talk to Aswolo like he’s a dog. He doesn’t think you respect him. 

He’s a certified piece of shit. But you’ve been doing some low down shit on this show. Even Kolini thought that was below the belt. 

if you doing that cause he was getting with other broads okay but that shit was fucked up. 

and Liz over here like yep. Go fuck him. 

just show me some YARA we got snitch gate. Big Ed unleashed a grenade and now YARA is all over Jovi about the Strippers cause Liz told everybody. Guy code much ED. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

I have a lot to say to your comment. I love me some YARA. YARA and baby baby and Jovi. 

The first fucked up thing I saw thought Jovi did was turn that job down. Be closer to your wife and kids. You gotta help bruh that’s the job. 

now where we disagree. Come on don’t be getting on Mama Gwen. Cause Moma Gwen took care of the kid and helped Jovi and YARA. 

Moma Gwen just side with her son cause that’s what Moma Gwen does. 

Jovi is selfish you can’t have your cake and eat it to. Maybe he will realize that. The job is an excuse for him to get a mini vacation and get out the house. 

But you can’t get mad at YARA now for wanting to go out with her girls. 

• Like 5

Aswolo will not be on this show or 90 day fiancé anymore. If it’s true what Leylani is alleging. Regardless I think his days on there are numbered. 

Legally a Husband can rape his wife. Meaning in a court of law a Husband can be charged with Rape for Raping his wife. And what she is alleging that’s what it sounds like. 

This show never got to what thier problems are. And there is no coming back. So she’s saying one of those kids came from a rape. That is beyond anything that can be on this show. 

they just gotta be with the kids cause those two nope. Kolini was really put in a hard place. 

You just watch the show and there’s nothing there with Aswolo. 

those are serious allegations. He seems like someone who isn’t all the way there. He talks and acts like he is 10 with some stuff he does. 

and they really need to see if there is some autism there. 

This show with all the stuff outside of the show just makes it different to watch. 

Leylani has a brother to. He was on the show during one of the seasons 90 day fiancé. Great guy. I’m guessing he probably wants to whup Aswollos ass now. 

Edited by Craigcodybazhate
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

Legally a Husband can rape his wife. And what she is alleging that’s what it sounds like. 

I must disabuse you of this.  Even if this once was held true, it is now illegal for a husband to rape his wife in all 50 states.  

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Fable said:

I must disabuse you of this.  Even if this once was held true, it is now illegal for a husband to rape his wife in all 50 states.  

Wrong this was not what I was saying. I said Legally()””””” which means in a court of law a husband can rape his wife. Meaning he can be charged with raping his wife. That’s what I was saying. Should have been more clear saying. If you read the rest of what I said. You would see what I was talking about. 

• Like 4
25 minutes ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

Wrong this was not what I was saying. I said Legally()””””” which means in a court of law a husband can rape his wife. Meaning he can be charged with raping his wife. That’s what I was saying. Should have been more clear saying. If you read the rest of what I said. You would see what I was talking about. 

My apologies.  Thank you for clarifying.  

• Like 5

I love the intro music here! Also, seeing everyone in the pool. I've always loved swimming and aquamarine oceans.

Jovi, I don't think your mommy belongs in couples therapy. I especially don't think it's any of her business that Yara is on birth control. Yara should have been upfront about it, but it's still not Gwen's business. At least Gwen got you to admit your own secret. I don't dislike Gwen, I just hate it when men prioritize their mothers over their wives.

Every time Yara calmly and not maliciously expresses her feelings, Jovi sits there and pouts like a little boy. He takes his issues to his mommy. Ptui.

He wants another child, but chooses to stay in a job that keeps him away for months at a time. Perfect jerk. To top it off, after the session, he seems to think the birth control issue is a problem, but thinks his secrecy should be on the back burner.

🎶Off to the strip club, hiho, hiho! Yara is upset, too bad, too bad. I'm not putting up with it, nono, nono! Screw that, Screw that! 🎶 (Exeunt, stage left.)

I've never seen Kalani as delighted with Asuelu as she is when talking about Dallas. Oh, I just saw what she did! My jaw literally dropped!

Edited by renatae
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, renatae said:

I love the intro music here! Also, seeing everyone in the pool. I've always loved swimming and aquamarine oceans.

Jovi, I don't think your mommy belongs in couples therapy. I especially don't think it's any of her business that Yara is on birth control. Yara should have been upfront about it, but it's still not Gwen's business. At least Gwen got you to admit your own secret. I don't dislike Gwen, I just hate it when men prioritize their mothers over their wives.

Every time Yara calmly and not maliciously expresses her feelings, Jovi sits there and pouts like a little boy. He takes his issues to his mommy. Ptui.

He wants another child, but chooses to stay in a job that keeps him away for months at a time. Perfect jerk. To top it off, after the session, he seems to think the birth control issue is a problem, but thinks his secrecy should be on the back burner.

🎶Off to the strip club, hiho, hiho! Yara is upset, too bad, too bad. I'm not putting up with it, nono, nono! Screw that, Screw that! 🎶 (Exeunt, stage left.)

I've never seen Kalani as delighted with Asuelu as she is when talking about Dallas. Oh, I just saw what she did! My jaw literally dropped!

Spot the fuck on!!!!!!!!!!! You are so right. You just made so much sense. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Dallas is a rebound guy.  Kalani needs to rid herself of the dead weight that is Asuelo, but you don't try and make a long-term relationship with rebound guy.  That's just another season of the show in the making.

Which of course out of the 5 couples on this show 2 of them no longer even meet the criteria from which the show originated (a foreign fiancee with an American).  

Gotta love Jovi's argument. In his current job he's gone for an extended period of time but then he focuses entirely on his family (except for the strippers and going out to bars with friends), whereas if he took a regular job he wouldn't be able to do that.  Nice try Jovi!

I might get flamed for saying this but I thought one of the original dresses Angela was wearing (it was an ombre silky looking dress - shades of blues and purple I think) was one of the nicest things I've ever seen her wear.  Of course I wish she would put her boobs up where they belong and out of dangerous display but I still thought the outfit was nice.  Michael could be an AI character - he basically just repeats the same thing over and over and smiles and nods his head.  

I just despise Big Ed and hate that Liz is becoming more like him and whatever happened to her daughter who never gets mentioned?

Kelly and Molly - who cares?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, RoxiP said:

Dallas is a rebound guy.  Kalani needs to rid herself of the dead weight that is Asuelo, but you don't try and make a long-term relationship with rebound guy.  That's just another season of the show in the making.

I agree. 

• Like 2
On 10/9/2023 at 10:11 PM, Meowwww said:

And Molly with her screeching and her mean words to Kelly, while acting like she is rising above…like she’s innocent   She emasculated him like she did Luis  

Molly fishing for sympathy by claiming she wanted this to work.  Sure, Jan.  You wouldn’t even sit near him.  You started the therapy with a predisposed sour attitude and never gave any real effort.  Crocodile tears.

On 10/10/2023 at 3:42 AM, CallmeCray said:

yet turns down a job that would mean he’d get to actually live in their home and live a normal life

He would have evenings and weekends like every other working dad.  He acts like he would have less time lol.  Isn’t he gone three months then back one month?  And I bet he sleeps in during that month rather than doing family activities in the morning.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 10/11/2023 at 2:47 PM, RoxiP said:

Dallas is a rebound guy. 

She’s known him two months and has seen him how many times but already convinced he is a dreamboat.  I wish they would show him, I have a feeling he is a loser looking for clout.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I wish they would show him, I have a feeling he is a loser looking for clout.

I think he’s a slightly better looking Asuelu 

This photo is when he was 22, he’s 28 now 

IMG_4854.jpeg

• Like 3
On 10/13/2023 at 7:05 PM, Hodgepodge said:

Does anyone really believe Kalani texted Dallas and he grabbed a flight that very moment to spend one night with her?

I  believe she probably paid for  the flight or he  was there all  along and hanging out with Kolini.

This  whole  Resort  therapy  is a farce, Auselo/Kalani and Molly/Kelly were already broken up and came for the paycheck.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Like 7
  • Love 1

After her breakup with Kelly Brown on 90 Day: The Last Resort, Molly Hopkins reportedly has a new man in her life, who seems to be a "married man" known as The Prison KingPin."

Molly and her rumored boyfriend have been spotted together since February 2023, sparking controversy and surprise reactions from ex-boyfriend Kelly.

Molly and Kelly's troubled relationship, which ended with accusations of violence, couldn't be saved despite therapy at the resort, ultimately leading Molly to move on.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Like 3

Absolutely best episode. Strip club. Beautiful women. My favorite was blonde with the wife beater on demanding big Ed get on stage. 

Jovi was hilarious. He really showed the guys a good show. We did not need to see Big Ed on stage I was cracking up. 

I wanted to yell through to the TV that Aswallo don’t give a fuck about no drink. He’s addicted to pussycat. 

Big ED fuck you with the dry snitching. Never thought I’d be saying this fuck Big Liz she instigated a lot of this shit. 

Kaylani just fucked another guy. Kaylani you’re married. It’s pretty fucked up. Stop making excuses. Aswallo has done nothing in Florida to justify you having sex with another man. 

another man flew to Florida to have sex with you and you had sex with him in couples therapy. 

All the Aswallo cheating that’s fucked up he’s a dog. That’s alleged the stuff about online virtual cheating. What’s that watching porn? You had sex with another man. They are through no going back. 

it’s a wrap. 

Big Liz let’s just start showing our titties. Flash away. 

I was actually saying you know what Angela is doing good on this show. Then the quote. I want the jet on my cooter. 

Angela really he can’t even look at the guys at the strip club? I assure you he looks at porn. 

YARA I can’t ride with you on this one. Jovi didn’t touch no women. He just took the guys to the strip club. 

he even took you to a strip club with him before. Yaras just crying to cry. He didn’t do anything. 

he was a guy having a drink with his boys. 

6 hours ago, Meowwww said:

Assholio is not funny or cute at a strip club.  He’s mentally 10 years old.  Jovi married wayyyy up yet still wants strippers. Ed is not cute.  

Don’t let Aswallo in the champagne room. 

On 10/14/2023 at 5:10 PM, LEILANI2 said:

I  believe she probably paid for  the flight or he  was there all  along and hanging out with Kolini.

This  whole  Resort  therapy  is a farce, Auselo/Kalani and Molly/Kelly were already broken up and came for the paycheck.

Haha 90 day Money. 

On 10/13/2023 at 9:04 AM, MrBuhBye said:

I agree he is better looking.  With the name Dallas I wasn’t expecting another Samoan.

Kudos to you for getting the research. If him and Aswallo fought I have no idea who would win. 

I almost fell off the couch when I caught Molly's age under one of her talking heads.  47?  Holy cripes.  I thought she was well into her 50s.  That black shoe polish she uses on her hair coupled with the harsh face paint is doing her no favours.  She's a good example of the saying 'getting the face she deserves' because being a mean & messy bitch all these years is written all over that sour face of hers.

On 10/14/2023 at 11:39 PM, LEILANI2 said:

After her breakup with Kelly Brown on 90 Day: The Last Resort, Molly Hopkins reportedly has a new man in her life, who seems to be a "married man" known as The Prison KingPin."

Oh, he sounds charming.  When she was having her swan song moment sashaying off to the van to go back home she was yammering on about her loving herself and finding a man who helps hold her up and not keep her down or some such bullshit.  Mr. Prison Kingpin must really be a wonderfully supportive man who is emotionally holding her up whilst she spreads her wings!

I don't dig too deep on these people so I don't know anything about Kelly other than he comes off as a really nice guy.  He was so likeable on Pillow Talk that he even made Molly likeable and his appearance on Last Resort made him come off looking even better.  He'd be a catch for a lot of women and I don't know what he was doing with Sour Face in the first place. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
On 10/9/2023 at 10:12 PM, Tuneful said:

Jovi is immature and an alcoholic and sex addict IMO. Embarrassing for his mother. Turns down the offer to work near his family because he can't handle intimacy and he wouldn't be able to live the bachelor lifestyle he has when working away. Sniffs at working in an office, what a jerk. The therapists need to get at these issues. I can't believe Yara has hung in this long

The jerk wants another kid. Yeah, that will solve all your problems. I'm proud of Yara for not giving in to that. 

• Like 5
On 10/12/2023 at 6:10 PM, MrBuhBye said:

He would have evenings and weekends like every other working dad.  He acts like he would have less time lol.  Isn’t he gone three months then back one month?  And I bet he sleeps in during that month rather than doing family activities in the morning.

Gotta disagree here. My wife works in B2B commission sales and spends a lot of time (i.e. over half the year and sometimes as many as 38 weeks out of 52) on the road. She LOVES that life, and when she's off and home, she doesn't have to worry about any work obligations. She's told me more than once that she'd hate having to go into the office every single weekday. Jovi may be be the same way. (Disclosure: We were together for years before we were married, and were friends before we began dating. She's had this career and this life the whole time, was very upfront that she's not going to change to a 9-5 career, and I would never ask her to do so. The fact that we're both only children and very independent people may have something do with the way we make it work.)

Asuelu's no prize, but it is SERIOUSLY messed up for Kalani to skip out on Couples Therapy to have a one-night stand with her new boyfriend. She's treating both men dishonestly right now. Also: If someone cheats WITH you, there's a very good chance they'll cheat ON you. Dallas isn't in this because he cares about Kalani, but rather to say he banged her. All three are horrible people.

Michael was in a no-win situation. If he tells Angela about being called from the strip club, she'll go ballistic. If he doesn't tell her, she'll go ballistic when she finds out from Ed or whoever.

Yara is way better-looking than any of the strip club skanks we saw on this ep. What the F is Jovi's problem? Does he not understand how far out of his league he scored?

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

Yara is way better-looking than any of the strip club skanks we saw on this ep. What the F is Jovi's problem? Does he not understand how far out of his league he scored?

He understands but the visiting strip clubs is just escapism, he just wants to get away from being the responsible bread winner, father, husband figure that she sees him as in the same way that some people play video games but that is way more palatable to most people. His wanting another child is ridiculous without Yara agreeing to it and he needs to shut up about it before she decides enough is enough & escapes herself, permanently. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Cementhead said:

I almost fell off the couch when I caught Molly's age under one of her talking heads.  47?  Holy cripes.  I thought she was well into her 50s.  That black shoe polish she uses on her hair coupled with the harsh face paint is doing her no favours.  She's a good example of the saying 'getting the face she deserves' because being a mean & messy bitch all these years is written all over that sour face of hers.

Oh, he sounds charming.  When she was having her swan song moment sashaying off to the van to go back home she was yammering on about her loving herself and finding a man who helps hold her up and not keep her down or some such bullshit.  Mr. Prison Kingpin must really be a wonderfully supportive man who is emotionally holding her up whilst she spreads her wings!

I don't dig too deep on these people so I don't know anything about Kelly other than he comes off as a really nice guy.  He was so likeable on Pillow Talk that he even made Molly likeable and his appearance on Last Resort made him come off looking even better.  He'd be a catch for a lot of women and I don't know what he was doing with Sour Face in the first place. 

Right, Kelly made  it seem like Luis was a  one off and she  was  a  sane, mature  woman finally in an  age  appropriate relationship.

But nope, that was  all for show and she's nuttier then ever, dumped a nice  retired cop for a  married prison kingpin.  Maybe she's trying to get on next  season's  LOVE  AFTER  LOCKUP..hey they're both Sharp Production.

6 hours ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

This  is the thing,  it  doesn't matter how beautiful Yara  is, Jovi will always be wanting to go to strip clubs to  see other women.  He's  a kid in a candy store and enjoys the  variety.

That's  what  a lot of women dont' understand about  men and cheaters,  no matter how accomodating or hard you try, they will always be wanting something else,  someone else, doesnt' necessarily have to be more beautiful, just different.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Ed going up on the stripper's stage made me cringe. Very unappealing.

I don't care that Kulani met Dallas and I don't care that Asuelo is hurt. He caused it. I don't think he fully understands the scope of his cheating. He was apologetic, but that was it. Did he offer anything other than an apology? To me, an "I'm sorry" doesn't carry much weight. Not when you are a serial cheater.

He was in heaven at the strip club. I think this guy has a new addiction.

• Like 5
On 10/14/2023 at 11:39 PM, LEILANI2 said:

Molly and her rumored boyfriend have been spotted together since February 2023, sparking controversy and surprise reactions from ex-boyfriend Kelly.

One blogger claims the PKP joined Molly at the resort after Kelly left. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
16 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

It sounds like the cheating has all been virtual since their marriage except for the recent oral sex but I think they were no longer together then.  And is she talking twelve different women or a few women multiple times?

Some ofwhat she counted  as 12 times  was him going on the internet  and looking at women on oNLY FANS...yet  her and KOLINI are on only fans.

• LOL 2