Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Last Resort

• Start Topic

28 minutes ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

I knew that to. But wasn’t gonna say nothing. Damn. lol. Michael over here using that vibrator like it’s a controller joystick and he’s playing PlayStation. Video games. 

That's some joystick! 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 2

Have to say it or I'll burst. Little Ed is heinous. Asking stupid questions and playing the fool. Now working with a sex therapist isn't for everyone- but she was intelligent and made some really good points and sexual compatibility/desire is important in relationships. She probably thought she was speaking to middle school boys about their changing bodies. I'll give Asuelo a pass. Between the language differences and his culture and upbringing, he can ask questions and not look too ridiculous. Ed is an embarrassment. 

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 8/28/2023 at 10:58 PM, magemaud said:

I’ll bet the Angela/Liz altercation was the F-bomb  laced incident that other resort  guests complained about on Trip Advisor.

It's bound to be, and that's the only reason I was watching this show at all.  Now that they've shown it, I'm out. 

How in the world is it acceptable for Angela to get that close to someone else's face while screaming at them?  I actually wondered what I would do if somebody did that to me.  I was thinking I'd walk away, because I'm very much a nonviolent person.  But then if they followed me up onto my porch?  I can actually see myself punching her in the face.

Liz is either performing for a paycheck, or she's a willing victim of the abuse Ed dishes out, and I'm not interested in watching either scenario.  Angela is either performing for a paycheck, or she's a disgusting bully with annoying teeth, and I'm not interested in watching either scenario.

And I'm insulted, once again, by the people who make this show, with the teaser they showed over and over of Yara telling Jovi how wrong it was for him to bring someone else into her bed.  Aaah, intrigue!  But it was Angela he brought into Yara's bed--apparently Jovi and Angela got drunk together and came back to the room when Yara was already sleeping.  That's very very very different from what they wanted us to believe in the teaser, and these shows are already fictional enough.  There might be a reason I go along with that--boredom, interest in watching train wrecks, hate watching. 

But I draw the line at teasers that make viewers believe Jovi had sex with somebody in Yara's bed while she was gone, when the reality is that Jovi brought Angela to their room when Yara was sleeping.  Even if Angela slid her nicotine-stained corpus into the bed, it was with Yara, which is heinous, but not the type of heinous the teaser was designed to make us believe (although it might be arguable which one is actually worse).

• Like 11
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
8 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

It's bound to be, and that's the only reason I was watching this show at all.  Now that they've shown it, I'm out. 

How in the world is it acceptable for Angela to get that close to someone else's face while screaming at them?  I actually wondered what I would do if somebody did that to me.  I was thinking I'd walk away, because I'm very much a nonviolent person.  But then if they followed me up onto my porch?  I can actually see myself punching her in the face.

Liz is either performing for a paycheck, or she's a willing victim of the abuse Ed dishes out, and I'm not interested in watching either scenario.  Angela is either performing for a paycheck, or she's a disgusting bully with annoying teeth, and I'm not interested in watching either scenario.

And I'm insulted, once again, by the people who make this show, with the teaser they showed over and over of Yara telling Jovi how wrong it was for him to bring someone else into her bed.  Aaah, intrigue!  But it was Angela he brought into Yara's bed--apparently Jovi and Angela got drunk together and came back to the room when Yara was already sleeping.  That's very very very different from what they wanted us to believe in the teaser, and these shows are already fictional enough.  There might be a reason I go along with that--boredom, interest in watching train wrecks, hate watching. 

But I draw the line at teasers that make viewers believe Jovi had sex with somebody in Yara's bed while she was gone, when the reality is that Jovi brought Angela to their room when Yara was sleeping.  Even if Angela slid her nicotine-stained corpus into the bed, it was with Yara, which is heinous, but not the type of heinous the teaser was designed to make us believe (although it might be arguable which one is actually worse).

And I think they just wanted her to join them drinking.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

I just don't get how crappy this show can be and yet they don't even give two hoots about it.  They must know how much people and especially loyal viewers despise Angela and Grumpy Dumpy Ed yet they continue to showcase them every opportunity. Throughout this season they show Asuelo with a beard then the next day without then back again, it loses total credibility but they just don't even care.

At least the employees and participants finally ratified a union agreement (May/2023) and should expect better terms of employment, pay, benefits etc, I can't even imagine the money going into Sharp's pockets with these shows and their other shows but especially the 90 Days and spinoffs!

• Like 2

I CAN'T WITH  THE PAST-LIFE REGRESSION.

SO BOGUS. AND LEPRECHAUN'S DON'T EXIST!

Sorry for the  caps but this is a new level of ridiculousness. Kelly and Molly have a seemingly good and professional therapist, but this lady...

• Like 5
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 1

I’m hoping that these sex videos Kalani is referring to are just the guy she has been cheating with pleasuring himself and not full blown sex tapes featuring both of them.  

1 hour ago, JeanJean said:

SO BOGUS. AND LEPRECHAUN'S DON'T EXIST!

And if they did they would be guarding pots of gold not performing in a circus.  Maybe he just didn’t want to say he was a clown or jester.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2

Jovi. What a juvenile. His only interests seem to be getting blackout drunk and going to strip clubs. But I was still amazed when he said going to strip clubs is essential to learning American culture! I knew he had none, but in my wildest dreams, I never thought he considered the clubs to be culture.

Past life regression. Seriously, folks? What shams these "therapists" are.

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
16 minutes ago, renatae said:

It was so obvious that Ed was just saying anything that popped into his head. Like, what are the odds he was a dwarf in a past life! And when he came up with the year 1669, I was sure he was full of crap. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, magemaud said:

It was so obvious that Ed was just saying anything that popped into his head. Like, what are the odds he was a dwarf in a past life! And when he came up with the year 1669, I was sure he was full of crap. 

I think picking a year with 69 was his idea of an edgy joke sigh.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1

What happened to the strip club? What happened to the guys going to the strip club? Did they just skip over that scene??? 

cause I’m watching the show like okay. When is this scene coming? And we just skip to ladies night. Well what about the dudes???? 

Angela chasing YARA with her vibrator.  Yaras hot. 

• Like 2
51 minutes ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

What happened to the strip club? What happened to the guys going to the strip club? Did they just skip over that scene??? 

cause I’m watching the show like okay. When is this scene coming? And we just skip to ladies night. Well what about the dudes???? 

Angela chasing YARA with her vibrator.  Yaras hot. 

I think that is planned for another night as they were on bikes.  Which appeared to be women’s bikes unless they are now manufactured unisex or something. 

• Like 3

I am married a very long time.  If there’s no football or baseball on tv, my husband will sit with me and watch this show too.  He usually laughs at their stupidity.  Tonite, after a few scenes, he got up embarrassed and and asked “why are you watching this garbage”.  He’s right, they went too far as it was disgusting and not even funny.  The only one with a bit of class is Yara.  Guess she likes the paycheck also.   The rest of them are so stupid and crass.   I’m OUT.

• Like 7

Any "therapist" who uses past-life regression is a quack who should lose their license (assuming they have one). I love how Ed's past-life leprechaun was blind, but then he described how his mythical 1669 surroundings looked.

Molly is just awful. To think I liked her on Pillow Talk all those years.

Kelly and Yara seem like genuinely nice people. Jovi too, but he needs to lay off the booze and strip clubs. Everyone else on this trainwreck show can go jump in a lake.

Special mention to Angela, though: Every time I think she couldn't possibly be any trashier, she finds new and innovative ways to prove me wrong. Chasing people around with your used vibrator??? Yuck.

• Like 13
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

Kelly and Yara seem like genuinely nice people. Jovi too, but he needs to lay off the booze and strip clubs. Everyone else on this trainwreck show can go jump in a lake.

Special mention to Angela, though: Every time I think she couldn't possibly be any trashier, she finds new and innovative ways to prove me wrong. 

Amen you have spoken the truth!

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Why is Kalani's sister and her kids there???? This is a couples retreat, not a family vacation.

So, Asuelo is a seasoned cheater. Odd that there are other women who would want to bed the guy other than Kalani. Who would have thought? I think the marriage is done. She can no longer stomach the guy, she's dreaming about another guy, he needs long-term help and to continue this relationship seems pointless.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

This show was fantastic. Kaylani. Saying what I say. I thought I was the only one. I say that to my boys. Like yo she got a fat pussy cat. She actually said fat Coochie. I was like what does she mean fat cat? Is she saying fat pussycat? O wow Kaylani actually said it. She has no filter. Kaylani trying to get Angieila status. Too funny. Kaylani has no filter. 

Leilani is hot. She so gorgeous. 

Big Liz is so gorgeous. I mean I know I say it but y’all saw tonight. She beautiful and she looked gorgeous in that lingerie. Ed got a gorgeous one. And she was trying to get busy on the Kama sutra. Big Liz is hot!!!!!!!!!! 

Yaras like that hot girl. Who’s like you want to have a threesome?? And like yeah. She turns the lights off. And says I’ll be right back and she brings Angela in the bed. And laughs at you. Haha lol!!!!

• LOL 4

I’m team Kaylani. Wasn’t before but Asusllo is a fucking idiot. So he’s just been fucking. 

There’s probably gossip we don’t know like he probably has kids with other women that we don’t know. 

Whay a WHAT a dog. Leave this bum Kaylani. Don’t open  that Coochie for him. Lock that shit up and keep it locked. He’s a idiot. they they 

Angela is filthy., Molly is miserable and Kelly is not getting anywhere near her. There’s no way she wants him. I don’t know Molly was like where he go???? Somebody gotta finish the job. Kelley that’s when you come in there and do work. 

Ed looked like a Ninja Turtle fucking lol. 

• LOL 1
On 9/12/2023 at 12:11 AM, renatae said:

Jovi. What a juvenile. His only interests seem to be getting blackout drunk and going to strip clubs. But I was still amazed when he said going to strip clubs is essential to learning American culture! I knew he had none, but in my wildest dreams, I never thought he considered the clubs to be culture.

We’re you been? Couldn’t wait to read what you said. 

On 9/17/2023 at 8:11 AM, magemaud said:

Vanessa cleared up the mystery: image.png.ad460e30e2cb2ecc25e10eda9c14b124.png

Makes all the sense. The couple that wasn’t supposed to be there is there. They are not a couple but Colt and Vanessa are. 

• Like 1

Kalani has the ick for Aswelo and there's no coming back from that. Same for Molly with Kelly.

Girls night was fun. Surprised yara was insecure, as she struts her bikini no prob.

Jovi is one of those dudes that thinks all the strippers are into him. Go in without cash and see how much attention you get!

I want to feel bad for Liz, but she continues to order the smed shit sandwich so she must like the taste.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, J80134 said:

Jovi is one of those dudes that thinks all the strippers are into him. Go in without cash and see how much attention you get!

I forgot about the fact that he is "friends" with a stripper.  Seriously?  That's fucked up.

• Like 4

Oops I forgot there was a thread for this horrid spin off.

I posted a comment on the live thread wondering if Jovi could have been on Toddlers & Tiaras?

This spin off is borderline disgusting..... is it trying to be some kind of weird sex show?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

Last season, when TLC was cramming the promos for this horrible piece of garbage down our throats every 10 minutes in betwixt the rest of their garbage, I told my husband that if I start watching that trash you can divorce me, and yet here I am. 

I went to bed before it finished.  Did Kalani end up sharing what it was about the cheating scandal that she said she wasn't comfortable sharing yet?

After that bar scene and in the ride home, Asuelu is now officially the dumbest person on this show.  He is so unabashedly DUMB.  I used to think it was harmlessly endearing in a golden retriever sort of way but MY GOD, MAN, get a clue.  I would rather watch Ed show me how he tosses a salad 5 more times than have to listen to Asuelu get singsongy about strippers and nipples ever again. 

• LOL 3

They should call this show the Resort for Dumb People. They are supposed to be there to save their marriage so Jovi wants to take the boys to a strip  club?? How is that saving your marriage??

I don't care what Ed was in a previous life. He's an ***hole in this life.

I had to laugh though at the scene where Kelly storms off and Jovi quietly looks on while "dusting" his wife with a feather. This show is so stupid.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
16 hours ago, applewood said:

They should call this show the Resort for Dumb People. They are supposed to be there to save their marriage so Jovi wants to take the boys to a strip  club?? How is that saving your marriage??

I don't care what Ed was in a previous life. He's an ***hole in this life.

I had to laugh though at the scene where Kelly storms off and Jovi quietly looks on while "dusting" his wife with a feather. This show is so stupid.

It is insanely bad, I quit watching 90 Day recently but was curious about this spin off, hoping they would finally retire a few.... but that won't happen.  I do seriously doubt I can get through this season.

I have to wonder about this resort and how much damage they are doing to their reputation allowing this trash to film there, just not good advertising IMO!

Edited by endure
  • Like 4
7 hours ago, Cementhead said:

After that bar scene and in the ride home, Asuelu is now officially the dumbest person on this show.  He is so unabashedly DUMB.  I used to think it was harmlessly endearing in a golden retriever sort of way but MY GOD, MAN, get a clue. 

There is something seriously wrong with a woman who would accept this man as her husband, lover, and father of her children. I'm sorry, but he's like a big child.

Also, when they were on Pillow Talk together I remember Asuelu looked dead. Completely and utterly dead. He wasn't participating; it was Kualani who tried to keep the banter and jokes up. It was all a facade, folks. Their marriage was in big trouble even then but Kualani wanted that PT paycheck.

• Like 3

Has Michael ever been to the US? I may be missing something, but why couldn't he just fly in for one of the tell-alls or even this retreat?

If he did and wound up wherever it is Angela lives, he may decide to move on. She doesn't live in the nicest of places. He could do way better with anyone else.

• Like 3

I don’t think Michael has ever been out of Nigeria. There have been ongoing discussions of why he doesn’t travel and the consensus seems to be that due to current travel restrictions regarding Nigerians he would need a visa to come to the US for any reason and it could be a lengthy process 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

I don’t think Michael has ever been out of Nigeria. There have been ongoing discussions of why he doesn’t travel and the consensus seems to be that due to current travel restrictions regarding Nigerians he would need a visa to come to the US for any reason and it could be a lengthy process 

Why can’t he just visit for a few days? This makes no sense. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

Why can’t he just visit for a few days? This makes no sense. 

It should make plenty of sense to anyone who has ever travelled abroad, you can't just enter any country you feel like whenever you feel like. A lot depends on a few things, where you're from, where you're going and which country is on your passport, some countries passports being a lot more useful than others, with a Japanese passport being the one that allows visa free entry to the most countries according to most sources. 

Edited by Shrek
  • Useful 4
3 hours ago, Shrek said:

It should make plenty of sense to anyone who has ever travelled abroad, you can't just enter any country you feel like whenever you feel like. A lot depends on a few things, where you're from, where you're going and which country is on your passport, some countries passports being a lot more useful than others, with a Japanese passport being the one that allows visa free entry to the most countries according to most sources. 

Yeah but he hasn’t come to America for anything in awhile. And I’ve seen African people in America. On this show. Even if he had to go through thourogh approval wouldn’t he have done it earlier knowing he was taping a show.? 

I mean I’ve seen The African guy from Camaroon Natalie’s husband. He’s been in Kansas. 

1 hour ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

Yeah but he hasn’t come to America for anything in awhile. And I’ve seen African people in America. On this show. Even if he had to go through thourogh approval wouldn’t he have done it earlier knowing he was taping a show.? 

I mean I’ve seen The African guy from Camaroon Natalie’s husband. He’s been in Kansas. 

There are lots of variables & reasons why he wouldn't be allowed to just visit, I can't remember if she has applied for the spousal visa for him but he probably wouldn't be allowed in the country if that is in process. 

• Like 3
33 minutes ago, Shrek said:

There are lots of variables & reasons why he wouldn't be allowed to just visit, I can't remember if she has applied for the spousal visa for him but he probably wouldn't be allowed in the country if that is in process. 

When he was denied the K1 Visa (for reasons we never heard) they decided the process might be easier if they got married and he applied for a Spousal Visa. The problem is, Angela uses it as a bargaining chip and she either hasn't filed it, or she withdraws the  paperwork whenever she got mad at him. 

And yes, there have been Africans on this show before who have gone through the K1 Visa application and got married within the 90 Day timeframe but a lot of that depends on the country they're coming from. The process is especially difficult for Nigerians. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1