Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Chat

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, altopower said:

I sort of wish Janelle and/or Christine had invited Meri to join them. No matter where she spent the holiday, she would be the single mom without a child present. That's really hard.

She knew it would be a problem when she decided not to invite them all for Christmas Eve.  She said it would look like she was taking sides which is probably how they saw it.  She should have invited the gang as usual; if they decided not to come then that would be on them and she would still look neutral.

• Like 8
Just now, Elizzikra said:

He’s married to Meri’s sister.

and no, Kody, Christine and Janelle didn’t decide they didn’t want to me part of the family. They decided they didn’t want to be married to you.

Which Nathan said was their right

• Like 3

Nathan saying “the husband has to meet the emotional needs of each wife” and that’s hard. He obviously hasn’t watched the show. That’s the issue, Kodisha was NOT meeting there emotional needs.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
25 minutes ago, altopower said:

Meri IS the other woman in that gathering. But look! We get to see the inside of the house, and man, was it cluttered behind that Dicken's village.

LOL Meri said she feels like the other woman, I think not, it's def more like the ex wife!  

• Like 6

This is just a bad episode.

Kody and Robyn are trying to justify the poor treatment and neglect of Janelle and Christine's kids.

They foolishly are showcasing the difference between the haves and the have-nots.

Add to that creepy Nathan's scenes and talking heads. Nobody is going to be more likely to side with Kody by parading Nathan around to justify Kody's douchery.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 10
1 minute ago, sheshark said:

Ariela is almost six years old here with a pacifier.  Was not shocked by her very crooked teeth and lisp.  Ari looks like Mykelti and seems very entitled.  And oh, barf, Kody had to tone down his love for Robyn.  My hatred for him grows by leaps and bounds. 

Yeah what does that even mean? They can't humpty dance under the mistletoe? He's so weird.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
Just now, Ms.Lulu said:

Nobody is going to be more likely to side with Kody by parading Nathan around to justify Kody's dougherty.

What is dougherty? I'm racking my brain and I'm coming up all Irishmen (which is a vast improvement over Kody Brown).

• LOL 3

Robyn and Kody are pretending that the boys chose the separate Christmas. We know this isn't true. Janelle asked about seeing them on Christmas and Kody said no.

Do they think that we don't remember her asking? Do they think we don't remember the proposed gift exchange?

• Like 10
  • Love 1

Kody is flat out lying about Janelle. Janelle was Meri's ex-sister-in-law and still a friend to Meri and her family. Kody used to go out to lunch with Janelle, or whatever, and when she'd talk about dating other guys, he'd think, "She should be with me." He wrote this in their stupid book.

Maybe Janelle was technically the asker, wrt to courtship, but I'm quite confident Kody helped nudge her in that direction.

• Like 11
  • Useful 4

"I do believe 100% that regrets marrying me." Oh Meri.

He shouldn't be married to anyone. He pitted you and Janelle against each other, and talked her into blaming you for all of it. Then he added Christine and did the same thing. When that got boring for him, he nudged you into thinking you had the idea to add Robyn to the family. He's no good. Free yourself.

(I know she doesn't post here. I'm just feeling for her.)

• Like 15

It is interesting that Kody didn't include  Gwen in the Christmas celebrations.

At this point, Gwen wasn't talking about Kody--it was before her Patreon.

I wonder if she was banished for being bi-sexual.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, Ms.Lulu said:

I wonder if she was banished for being gay.

She was being punished for being Christine's child.

Edited by General Days
  • Like 8
  • Sad 2

And yet it's been 50 minutes and we don't know anything more than we did when this episode started. Except that Nathan has beady eyes, just like Kody. And Robyn's house is cluttered and the kitchen is a mess when Kody makes krepes.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

OMG last week Kody does a big production about Robyn's adult daughter getting her ears pierced, this week it's about what he puts in his disgusting crepes.  He is so lame and despicable.  Why is he still on this show?  Sorry I'm so far behind I can only watch a minute then I need a 15 min break lol.

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

She’s 7 now so she would have been 5.  Yes, that’s way to old for a pacifier.

When this was filmed she was 2 weeks shy of her 6th birthday. It is disgusting that her parents allowed her to suck on a pacifier at her age. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, altopower said:

Kody, Kody, Kody, you say the two youngest still love you. But you're not even TALKING to the older kids. You haven't a clue what you're talking about.

Notice he didn’t mention even the older three.  He seems to think he has only two children period 

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, Ms.Lulu said:

I wonder if she was banished for being bi-sexual.

Probly... not safe. And she proclaims she's atheist.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

When Kody says there will be other Christmases and that's why he was a jackass--all I could think was he doesn't really understand that he has made his choice, made it known, and the fact that he is fighting with Janelle doesn't justify neglecting your children.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Art Of Noiz said:

Are they laying the groundwork for Robyn's escape? Hmmm

Robyn went from an unheated single wide trailer to a $900,0000 five-bedroom, six bath, four garage mansion.  Nope. She ain't going nowhere. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 6
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, General Days said:

Thank goodness we got that "devil I think I am" line aired. I was sick of seeing it in promos.

He sounded like a middle school goth wannabe. Kody, you are just not as badass as you think you are…

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
23 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Why oh why does Meri continue to allow this man to say, "I don't know what to do with Meri?"  She appears to have people who love and care about her.  Why is she still hanging around Kody and Robyn? I wish she would have some pride. 

Meri is like the cranky unmarried aunt who people feel sorry for and invite for the holidays 

• Like 5