Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Chat

• Start Topic

Here is your thread to discuss in "real time" each episode of the new season of Sister Wives that begins on Sunday, August 20, 2023.

It will unlock before the episode begins and be locked between episodes. Further discussion of each episode should occur in the episode threads.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

@JayDub1987 does your handle mean what I think it does?

Depends on what you think it means? Lol

1 minute ago, sparrowthebrave said:

Ahhh Christine looks fantastic already. 

She got away from this shit head and his fake crying favorite wife and reverse-aged at least a decade. 

• Like 11
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, sparrowthebrave said:

BuT WhAt AbouT the HOliDaYs!?!? PUH-LEEEEEZE Robyn…

It never occurred to anyone that as the kids grew up and moved and had kids of their own that not every Brown would continue to gather for every holiday forever???

• Like 18
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Elizzikra said:

It never occurred to anyone that as the kids grew up and moved and had kids of their own that not every Brown would continue to gather for every holiday forever???

Well, when you establish a cult, you don't really bank on people running off. Unfortunately (at least for him and Queen Robyn), Kody was a shitty cult leader. 

• Like 9
Just now, Elizzikra said:

The original seller forecloses.

Kody didn’t seem to care if it’s paid or not. Goes back to my thinking that he never intended on building there once they said no to the 1 big house. 

• Like 7

So, he won’t let Gabe and Garrison into his house until they agree he is right…and he complained about a neutral setting.   What’s more important  to him again?  He didnt even get his covid from them. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 11

Christine is not breaking up the family. Kody is incapable of maintaining and/or repairing relationships that he has with other people, whether that be a wife or children. 

Just now, mythoughtis said:

So, he won’t let Gabe and Garrison into his house until they agree he is right…and he complained about a neutral setting.   What’s more important  to him again? 

That the boys bow down and agree with anything he says, wherever he allows them to be.  No wonder they don't want to have anything to do with him.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1

I don’t understand why they are 2 years behind. Everyone already knows who was at holidays in 2021 and 2022. This season is going to be Kody continuing to play a victim while saying he can’t stand being around people that play a victim. He has 0 sense of self. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 3

The way Kody is talking he thinks he is in the right in every situation they have from building/paying for the land to his relationships with Janelle's boys. In his twisted mind he is always in the right!

• Like 8
Just now, Dsnygrl33 said:

This season is going to be Kody continuing to play a victim while saying he can’t stand being around people that play a victim. He has 0 sense of self. 

Oh yeah, that's for sure. I might have to skip watching and just come to the boards to find out what happened, not that it will be all that much since I already know what happened IRL.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1