Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Seychelles and Cirie are talking by the house side of the pool Cory comes along with his lunchables. Seychelles wants some, too. Camera switches to Cameron, Jag and Jared sitting around the black square table. They are talking about a comedian named Bert.

Moving on to cameras 3 and 4. Seychelles and Cirie talking. Cameron's voice is bugging me so I need to move on, although the Seychelles/Cirie conversation isn't particularly scintillating. Cirie just says she's not looking to go after Seychelles and she never has. (Right) Seychelles said she played too passively at the beginning. She says whenever there was a blow up it always seemed like Jared, Izzy and Cirie were behind it. She hasn't made any lists for herself because she hasn't been on anybody's list. (Lots of static while Seychelles adjusts her mic.) It sounds like Cirie is distancing herself from Jared and Cirie, at least verbally. But I hope this question is in the more astute house guests' minds: why does Cirie care so much about Jared if they didn't know each other before the game started?

• Like 4

Cirie said that when she played Survivor the immunity challenge would be at 9:00 am and tribal would be at 7:00 pm.  Now with the condensed Survivor it all goes so fast and frantic because it's only 23 days now instead of 39. She says Big Brother is more emotional than Survivor.

Cirie says Parvati saved her life in Survivor. She had to go across a stretch of water. She walked at first but then it got deeper and she was floundering, and suddenly Parvati was there and said, I got you Cirie, and Parvati got her across to land.

Cirie says Izzy was like a cocker spaniel. She wanted to do everything. There was so much Cirie didn't know about.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Man sometimes I wish her name wasn't America. Lol I mean I get the joke but some posts are hard to read. Sorry to be a stick in the mud. Haha 

I agree completely, and I say that as someone who loved mocking Christmas and naming her other holidays.  I don't know what's changed other than I've aged a few years! 

• Like 10
  • Applause 3

Cirie says Skeezy looks like a narco with those sunglasses. He sees them looking and asks if everything is OK. Yes Officer, says Cirie. Then they giggle about the Lunchable crumbs in Skeezy's mustache.

Cirie talked a bit about her life. Born in Brooklyn, lived in Park Slope until she was 2, then they moved to Jersey City and she lived there until she was 22. Then she graduated from nursing school and nurses' salaries were so bad, she became a travelling nurse because it paid so well. She already had her three sons before when she met her husband. They would be moving around, but she ended up doing such a good job she could stay 4 - 5 years at a hospital. She's doing more administrative work now which is boring. She misses working in the operating room. She said as a travelling nurse she worked mostly ortho and neuro. But she learned anything. She wants to go back to the OR because it's exciting. She'd like to train surgical techs in the operating room.

• Like 4
  • Useful 3

My take on it is that I think Christmas and Memphis were more mockable because the former was just a cutesy name without any real meaning to it beyond her being born close to Christmas and the latter was a nickname (so TOTALLY fair game), while America was named that by an immigrant family celebrating their new home country. It feels rougher to me mock America's name with that in mind. 

That's just a "for me" take, though, I truly don't begrudge anyone else for doing it. 

• Like 14
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

My take on it is that I think Christmas and Memphis were more mockable because the former was just a cutesy name without any real meaning to it beyond her being born close to Christmas and the latter was a nickname (so TOTALLY fair game), while America was named that by an immigrant family celebrating their new home country. It feels rougher to me mock America's name with that in mind. 

That's just a "for me" take, though, I truly don't begrudge anyone else for doing it. 

Completely agree; that's why I stopped doing it. 

It's amazing to me that there isn't more of a target on Matt. I feel like he's the most dangerous player in the game right now.

I mean, not literally. That's probably creepy Cameron who might be one more shower makeout session away from a Dateline special. 

Edited by Jillibean
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1

I would just like to say, as one of the original perpetrators of the America nicknames, that it was NEVER meant to mock her. It was just a fun game (how many different countries can I think of without repeating myself?) that was meant to entertain, not confuse or denigrate. I felt the same way about the holiday and Tennessee city games— it was all about coming up with a succession of obscure references, not mocking Pigeon Fork or National Donut Day (although they were plenty mockable, for other reasons). 

I have no reason to mock America. America is awesome. But I will lay off the country names, since it’s apparently irritating people. 

At least for now. I reserve the right to start up again if I get bored, or think of a really good country name.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

I have no reason to mock America. America is awesome. But I will lay off the country names, since it’s apparently irritating people. 

@30Helens, you are awesome, and in no way did I think you were mocking her.  For some reason I just have the hardest time reading the updates and can't get the country names clicking for me.  I appreciate the feed updates when I can't watch myself, and wanted to say thanks! 

• Like 12
  • Love 1

Jared is in hammock chastising Blue for not telling him that the house wanted him out.   He's explaining that you never know if you'll have enough time to tell people things because anything could happen.  In other words, the fact that it was a double eviction isn't a valid excuse.  

ETA, he asked if she cried when he left.  "A tear or two."  He pointed out that she cried when Jag stayed.  "I cry more when I'm happy."  Jared:  "You didn't cry when I came back in, your ass wasn't happy."  

They are not arguing, mostly because she is not reacting to his bullshit.  

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 5
  • LOL 4

Meme agreed to a deal with a devil and make a F4 with America and Cory. It won't last of course. 

ETA: Meme wants to put up two men (Matt/Jag). She's wants the girls to get the dudes out quick.

Edited by kellog010
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

... while America was named that by an immigrant family celebrating their new home country. It feels rougher to me mock America's name with that in mind.

That isn't it.  It isn't some mocking thing.  It is simply that it is confusing to read the posts is all.

3 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Again nobody thought there was any mocking going on.  Just confusing posts you had to keep translating in your mind.

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
5 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Man sometimes I wish her name wasn't America. Lol I mean I get the joke but some posts are hard to read. Sorry to be a stick in the mud. Haha 

TRUST, you aren't a stick in the mud about this!! I feel the same friggin' way.

• Like 9
3 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I would just like to say, as one of the original perpetrators of the America nicknames, that it was NEVER meant to mock her. It was just a fun game (how many different countries can I think of without repeating myself?) that was meant to entertain, not confuse or denigrate. I felt the same way about the holiday and Tennessee city games— it was all about coming up with a succession of obscure references, not mocking Pigeon Fork or National Donut Day (although they were plenty mockable, for other reasons). 

At least for now. I reserve the right to start up again if I get bored, or think of a really good country name.

As someone who has a hard time distinguishing the player name from the country that’s often involved in BB vernacular, I humbly request that it continue. Also I’m partial to Antigua & Barbuda (“AB”)

1 hour ago, Thalia said:

Jared is in hammock chastising Blue for not telling him that the house wanted him out.   He's explaining that you never know if you'll have enough time to tell people things because anything could happen.  In other words, the fact that it was a double eviction isn't a valid excuse.  

ETA, he asked if she cried when he left.  "A tear or two."  He pointed out that she cried when Jag stayed.  "I cry more when I'm happy."  Jared:  "You didn't cry when I came back in, your ass wasn't happy."  

This is a dangerous dude. 

Edited by Drogo
  • Like 12
5 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

America was named that by an immigrant family celebrating their new home country. It feels rougher to me mock America's name with that in mind. 

Has she said that this is how she got her name. I live in the same area that America is from. It is over 90% Hispanic population and all the Americas I've ever encountered here are named after the Mexican soccer team. I just assumed she was too.

(My sister's in-laws have two daughters named America and Italia, both named after soccer teams)

• Like 5
  • Useful 7

Today was dog grooming day in the Helens household, and while I was up to my elbows in yellow fluff, I got to listen to a whole lot of feeds. Here’s what I can remember from the afternoon conversations:

Cory and America both had conversations with Cirie, in which she did her usual charming friendly thing. She is SO good at that. I don’t know how anyone could resist falling under her spell; I know I’d be jelly. Cory is feeling good about the possibility of working with Jared again. He thinks that may actually be better for his game, because Jared is more predictable than Cam. Cam is all about the big moves and who knows what he may do next.

Jared can’t wait for the opportunity to sink Cory’s ship. He’s being conciliatory for now, but if he gets his chance he will get his revenge. (As told to Blue.)

Jag is pretty excited about the possibility of a bro-down with Jared. Jared approached him with the idea of forming an alliance with the strongest competitors (not “comp beasts”, Jared clarified, he doesn’t want to sound cocky) so they could win all the comps and get rid of the floaters who don’t deserve to be there. Matt also likes this idea. What Jag doesn’t get, in all his wide-eyed anticipation, is that Jared pretty much considers him one of the floaters. 

Cameron was in another conversation where he knew everything. I don’t even remember the subject, but good god is there anything he doesn’t think he’s an expert at. He also said something flirty to Blue, who shrugged it right off. I know there are a lot of people who are very disturbed by Cameron and his sexual innuendo, but honestly I’ve dealt with idiots like him my entire life and it’s nothing that can’t be overcome with an eyeroll and a quick brush off. It’s not that they’re trying to harass, it’s just that their ego cannot conceive of a world where every woman is not attracted to them. America seems to get this, and I think she’s handling him just fine. 

Cory had a long conversation with Bowie, where he named her as his number three. He knows there’s no way he’s going to the end with America, because at some point they will be split up. If he’s the one to stay, he’d like Bowie to step in as his closest ally. In the meantime, he hopes they can keep each other apprised of any moves against either one. Everything he said, she agreed with. “Yeah.. yeah…” Even when Cory “complimented” her by saying she’s someone that Jag, Matt, Cory, etc can trust to put up whoever they say when the time comes, she did not get offended at being thought of as a puppet. Very compliant, our Bowie.

Felicia seems to be a top target for everyone. At least, people feel she’s dug in her heels and if you’re not working with her now, there’s no hope for the future so might as well let her go.

I saw a couple of people wondering about Mecole. As in, where is she? Is she still playing? 

There was a whole impromptu a capella thing with Jag, Matt, Blue and Cameron where Matt was wrangled against his will to be the bass part, Jag was harmony, and Blue was elected lead singer. Cam was not elected anything, as far as I know. He spent a good part of the afternoon humming just enough of Hall and Oates’ “You Make My Dreams Come True” for me to recognize it, but not enough to get yelled at to stop singing.

And that’s my afternoon report! I wish you could see my dog with his new haircut. He’s adorable.

• Like 8
  • Love 4

Made it back alive from LtL; been smoked, choked, drenched, folded, spindled and mutilated more than a little, but the Energizer Bunny ain’t got dick on me. 41 years of pit action may be starting to catch up with me a bit, though.

On 9/22/2023 at 3:15 PM, Brian Cronin said:

Meme is clearly a smart person overall, but in this game, she is playing so extremely lazy that it shocks me. She basically joined one alliance and just assumed that would be enough for her the rest of the game. As I've noted earlier, with The Cookout being such a big deal, I guess I can see how she thought BSB would be a strong alliance, as well, but she should have realized it wasn't by now, and yet here she is, weeks later, basically just saying, "Well, hopefully BSB still works out."

Mecole has bugged me from the start of the season; she was one of my early favorites - mainly because I thought her political background might give her some extra tools to navigate the social politics of the House - but she has simply fallen off my radar by being one of the most lackadaisically lazy HGs in the history of the game.

On 9/22/2023 at 3:17 PM, Joan of Argh said:

So what about the 2 is Zombie like?

The WalMart-grade gilly suits, maybe?

On 9/22/2023 at 4:27 PM, LeDucDiableBleu said:

Matt is grumbling about being lied to? Before last night he was telling Cirie and Jared he was on their side and making it seem like he was her best ally, so if anything he was the one lying to them. I wonder why the rest of the HGs don't pin him with lying, or think he's untrustworthy. Also it makes me chuckle every season when the HGs are shocked and surprised that there's lying in the BB house.

It is hysterical, no doubt - but it actually pinpoints one of the chief tenets of human personality which form BB’s bedrock: most people think they are better than most at spotting a liar.  It’s a common human conceit, and one with absolutely no basis in reality - kinda like how 80% of drivers think their driving is “better than average”, which means 30% of them are batshit delusional - but a conceit TPTB make work for them, every season.

On 9/23/2023 at 10:08 AM, pennben said:

We had precisely the correct result in the DE to break the game wide open and CBS decided it would be more fun to basically shut down the game for a week. I don’t understand. 

Simple (in my mind, at least); Luke’s unanticipated Week 1 expulsion threw TPTB’s season schedule off a week, and all this zombie/resurrection crap is their play to get back on track by effectively nullifying one of the DE evictions.

Edited by Nashville
Damn POS editor ate part of my post
  • Like 5
  • LOL 2
32 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Cory and America make what I assume is a fake alliance with Meme and Felecia. Cory declares, “If this turns out to be a fake alliance, I will lose my shit!”

I do legit think they all think Cam/Jared, Jag and Matt are a big threat to them, due to the fear of them bro-ing down to the end with comp wins.

• Like 3
48 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Obviously Cam has spent endless hours sitting under his Joshua trees reading all those great Jane Austen books written by Emily Dickinson in the 20th century  🥴

That was while he was on vacation in Savannah, right?  

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
7 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Today was dog grooming day in the Helens household, and while I was up to my elbows in yellow fluff, I got to listen to a whole lot of feeds. Here’s what I can remember from the afternoon conversations:

Cory and America both had conversations with Cirie, in which she did her usual charming friendly thing. She is SO good at that. I don’t know how anyone could resist falling under her spell; I know I’d be jelly. Cory is feeling good about the possibility of working with Jared again. He thinks that may actually be better for his game, because Jared is more predictable than Cam. Cam is all about the big moves and who knows what he may do next.

Jared can’t wait for the opportunity to sink Cory’s ship. He’s being conciliatory for now, but if he gets his chance he will get his revenge. (As told to Blue.)

Jag is pretty excited about the possibility of a bro-down with Jared. Jared approached him with the idea of forming an alliance with the strongest competitors (not “comp beasts”, Jared clarified, he doesn’t want to sound cocky) so they could win all the comps and get rid of the floaters who don’t deserve to be there. Matt also likes this idea. What Jag doesn’t get, in all his wide-eyed anticipation, is that Jared pretty much considers him one of the floaters. 

Cameron was in another conversation where he knew everything. I don’t even remember the subject, but good god is there anything he doesn’t think he’s an expert at. He also said something flirty to Blue, who shrugged it right off. I know there are a lot of people who are very disturbed by Cameron and his sexual innuendo, but honestly I’ve dealt with idiots like him my entire life and it’s nothing that can’t be overcome with an eyeroll and a quick brush off. It’s not that they’re trying to harass, it’s just that their ego cannot conceive of a world where every woman is not attracted to them. America seems to get this, and I think she’s handling him just fine. 

Cory had a long conversation with Bowie, where he named her as his number three. He knows there’s no way he’s going to the end with America, because at some point they will be split up. If he’s the one to stay, he’d like Bowie to step in as his closest ally. In the meantime, he hopes they can keep each other apprised of any moves against either one. Everything he said, she agreed with. “Yeah.. yeah…” Even when Cory “complimented” her by saying she’s someone that Jag, Matt, Cory, etc can trust to put up whoever they say when the time comes, she did not get offended at being thought of as a puppet. Very compliant, our Bowie.

Felicia seems to be a top target for everyone. At least, people feel she’s dug in her heels and if you’re not working with her now, there’s no hope for the future so might as well let her go.

I saw a couple of people wondering about Mecole. As in, where is she? Is she still playing? 

There was a whole impromptu a capella thing with Jag, Matt, Blue and Cameron where Matt was wrangled against his will to be the bass part, Jag was harmony, and Blue was elected lead singer. Cam was not elected anything, as far as I know. He spent a good part of the afternoon humming just enough of Hall and Oates’ “You Make My Dreams Come True” for me to recognize it, but not enough to get yelled at to stop singing.

And that’s my afternoon report! I wish you could see my dog with his new haircut. He’s adorable.

For me to really grasp the feed events I’m going to need a photo of your dog with his fresh ‘cut.

• Like 6
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 4

7 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

He does know everything. It's so nice for him. It absolutely does stem entirely from ego. The thing about Cameron that bothers me, though, is he seems to have this sort of intent when it comes to America. People in the house have noticed and discussed how angry he gets when he sees or hears about America and Cory hooking up; he's like one step away from twirling his mustache or petting his evil cat. I swear he has a whole plan in his head of how to get Cory away from her so he can shoot his shot.

However, I did enjoy Cameron demanding America explain to him why she "fell in love with Cory," her denying she was in love with him but saying she's into him because he's smart, and Cameron...not knowing what to do with that.

Cut later to America gazing adoringly at Cory as he talks about Constitutional amendments. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Cory/America/Meme/Felicia is an ideal F4 for me. I wanted Cory out before but Blue/Matt/Jag acting like he 'isn't playing' and that 'they did his dirty work for him' has me rooting for him.

It's funny because Blue keeps spreading this whole idea around as well, but she's the one who isn't playing. She tends to act like she's some major power player when she's not. She's barely trying to play the game and honestly, she doesn't have a chance at winning anyway. She's playing for no higher than second place. If that's her plan, she's certainly succeeding (though she's currently fighting with Bowie for that coveted spot) but the idea that she probably thinks she's playing some masterful game while she's betrayed her allies for a showmance that ends the moment Jared leaves the house is funny to me.

If Jared leaves this week, she has to realize he's not waiting for her, right?

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
3 hours ago, Jillibean said:

Cut later to America gazing adoringly at Cory as he talks about Constitutional amendments. 

Aww.  He's the Leonard to her Penny.   

Plus he goes to Vanderbilt.  Motto: "It Even Sounds Expensive."  

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

Matt and Jag are bro-ing it out with Cam to the point they are rewriting history to fit this narrative that they are doing Cory's work for him and suddenly trusting every word out Blu's mouth. 

They want to approach Meme to get her to target Cory (which probably won't be hard). Assuming Cam stays, I feel that if Meme/Felicia/Cirie take out Cory first and leave that brograde in they might as well quit now. 

This twist blows. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
On 9/20/2023 at 2:54 AM, Nashville said:

Based on what Julie said at the close of Thursday’s episode, Meme is one off; both DE evictees will go home, and Jury will start with the first evictee after the DE.

Considering the latest zombie twist, does this mean we are now two off from Meme’s original prediction - i.e. one of the two faux-DE evictees going home, and the next evictee immediately following the faux DE - and then Jury starts, with the second evictee after the faux DE?

Edited by Nashville
Expansion
9 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Considering the latest zombie twist, does this mean we are now two off from Meme’s original prediction - i.e. one of the two faux-DE evictees going home, and the next evictee immediately following the faux DE - and then Jury starts, with the second evictee after the faux DE?

I think two people need to leave. 1 zombie plus next person evicted.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Thalia said:

glad I'm only reading this here. If I had seen it in real time I would probably lost my lunch.  He is pathological.  I know it's a game with a lot of psychology involved, but his persecution complex is unreal and his desire to blame her is scary.  I hope his girlfriend at home is watching and comparing this to how he treats her and they both dump him in the end.

• Like 14
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's funny because Blue keeps spreading this whole idea around as well, but she's the one who isn't playing. She tends to act like she's some major power player when she's not. She's barely trying to play the game and honestly, she doesn't have a chance at winning anyway. She's playing for no higher than second place. If that's her plan, she's certainly succeeding (though she's currently fighting with Bowie for that coveted spot) but the idea that she probably thinks she's playing some masterful game while she's betrayed her allies for a showmance that ends the moment Jared leaves the house is funny to me.

If Jared leaves this week, she has to realize he's not waiting for her, right?

IMHO Blue is 10% player and 90% agent provocateur; she’s in it for the SM exposure / likes / clicks.  Anything Blue wins in BB besides that is gravy.

1 hour ago, kellog010 said:

I think two people need to leave. 1 zombie plus next person evicted.

Thanks; this is what I was trying to say, but you said it clearer.

37 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Jared’s girlfriend is actually rooting for him still. She, like Blue, seems to have no problem with the kind of person he is. Sad really but I don’t care about any of them so lol.

Is there an Automat machine somewhere where you pop in a few coins/bills, and a victim pops out…?  🤯

• LOL 1
22 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Cirie says Parvati saved her life in Survivor. She had to go across a stretch of water. She walked at first but then it got deeper and she was floundering, and suddenly Parvati was there and said, I got you Cirie, and Parvati got her across to land.

“…and she took my hand, and from that moment I knew Parv was my girl. And we stayed together the rest of the game, all the way to the end.”

I heard this story so many times at the beginning of the game I can still recite it from memory. This was part of Cirie’s People Who Work With Me Always Win speech, the one that would cause starstruck hamster eyes to widen as they thought, “well, I want to win, so…” It was also her go-to story for demonstrating her loyalty.

The fact that she’s dragging out this old chestnut again tells me she’s feeling pretty insecure in her position. I don’t think she has high hopes for Baby Dummy’s tenure. 

I kind of wish Cam would hand off the last task. I would LOVE to watch Jared’s head spin in three different directions at once while he tried to solve a puzzle. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

I have a feeling that whoever does the puzzle or whatever it is will decide the difficulty level, if it's Jared then it will be a two year old type puzzle & if it's Cameron it will be a Mensa type puzzle so he fails.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1

And Production had the audacity to tell them the livefeeders wanted to give them gift baskets. Please, we want them tortured!

It's crazy how bad this week is. Literally killed the season. I honestly think this may be the worst twist they've ever done.

Do we still have to do a DE in order for the schedule to work out? I think so. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 1
20 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

It's crazy how bad this week is. Literally killed the season. I honestly think this may be the worst twist they've ever done.

All said and done, I think you're correct, which is crazy, as they've had a TON of terrible twists before. This twist, though, is just shockingly bad. For us to be shocked by the incompetence of the producers means that it is REALLY bad, as we're all already positive that these folks are morons, ya know? 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

Felicia telling Cirie, Cam wants Cory out next week so he can have America to himself in jury. Said he wants that more than he wants to win the game.

Is this something she heard Cam saying or is this just her assuming?

44 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Do we still have to do a DE in order for the schedule to work out? I think so. 

That’s what Felicia and Meme think. I’m so confused by the scheduling/ non-evicting that I don’t even know when jury starts. I thought it was this week but now I’m seeing next week? And has it ever been determined whether it’s a 2-person final or 3?

Maybe they’ll just stop evicting altogether, then have them chase each other around the yard right before the finale. “Tag, you’re out!”

• Like 4
  • LOL 3