Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

I really want them to pull this off because the look on Hisam’s face when the votes are read would be PRICELESS. Bonus points if we then get a completely unhinged storage room rant.

Nah, storage room rant is Meme’s style. Hisam’s will be an all out in the open rampage, coz ya know he’s all about honesty, integrity and transparency. And he may just rampage himself right out of the game like he said he’d do. If he doesn’t, then there goes his integrity. And if he does, I know I’ll be wearing a Cheshire smile and doing a crazy happy jig. One can dream. 

And then again, I’m flip flopping here coz Reilly is getting cocky now that she feels she’s staying and I don’t want that either. I’m thinking Hisam can still go next week and Reilly can go now. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 2

Do you seriously believe there will be a blindside?   While they have become stock in trade on Survivor, this show seems to actively avoid them.  There have been several times the past few years where the vote has flipped b(a minor miracle itself lately) and all systems are are go, only for it to be decided to tell the person once the feeds go down so they can prepared.  Because they don't care about our entertainment.   Or the person's feelings. Or victim noises.   We go in to the Live show expecting fireworks and get all end up with a dead Bic lighter.  

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Do you seriously believe there will be a blindside?   While they have become stock in trade on Survivor, this show seems to actively avoid them. 

Idk, it’s only 2 weeks and there’s already been survivor elements this season besides Cirie, like immunity and steal/lose a vote from the nether so anything’s possible. I just want it to be not boring and this group has the potential to deliver so the feeds can’t be down more than 9h total per day.

It does suck that they have almost 48 hours before they start voting.  But Jared just recently explained why he feels like Reilly doesn't need to stay and Cirie stuck to her guns.  Cirie is really pissed at HIsam right now. My fear is that somehow Hisam will find out that America blabbed about his plan to start working with the younger, "stringer" players, start to do damage control, and this will all be much ado about nothing.  

If they can all continue talking behind each other's backs with no slip-ups until Thursday, this could be a fun eviction. 

Yeah, 2 days is an eternity in BB time, so it could easily flop back to Reilly’s gotta go. I just have my heart set on watching Hisam implode, so I am crossing all my fingers and toes that they stay strong. 

They can get rid of Reilly the next week, and I’ll be fine with that.

• LOL 1

Cirie and Izzy in the pantry discussing how it could be advantageous for them to keep Cameron.  Izzy doesn't want to go back and tell Jag that they have changed their minds but Cirie comes up with some reason for Izzy to say why Cam should stay.  

Now, Cirie thinks that Cam or Matt will go after Hisam next week, and Hisam won't have anyone to work with, so he won't be able to do much.

Sounds like the tide is shifting.

I came in on the tail end of this conversation, but it sounds like Cirie, Izzy and Meme are contemplating voting with Hisam,  knowing that there are enough votes to send Cameron out anyway. But that way, the wrath of Hisam falls on Jag, Blue, etc. and not them. This is a dangerous game they are playing.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

Cirie lying to Reilly about how the rest of her alliance doesn't want to vote out Cameron (after they've spent most of the day convincing them to keep Reilly), and Cirie is afraid she'll be left on her own if she goes against them.

I feel like a fool for actually believing these people would do something interesting.  Such is life.

Edited by enchantingmonkey
  • Sad 1

Lots of strategy talk tonight. It’s hard to know which talks are sincere and which are misty bullshit, but this seems to be the current status:

Cirie, Izzy, Bowie, Meme, Felicia and Cory are voting to keep Cameron. They all want Hisam gone, but they think it will be easier to backdoor him if he is complacent and thinks everyone is on his side. They are also nervous about Reilly rejoining with Jag, Blue, America, etc and presenting a real threat to their side.

Cirie told Reilly that it’s not looking like she can rally the votes to keep her, because everyone is afraid to go against Hisam. This makes no sense to Reilly. “He’s one person!” Later, in conversations with Jag and Blue, this frustration is repeated. If everyone wants Hisam out, how can he possibly win? They don’t understand the logic.

Of course, this could all change again tomorrow. The only person I did not see tonight is Cameron, who seems unaware that he is leaving>>staying>>maybe leaving again, all with no effort on his part. 

In other news, everyone seems sketched out by the growing closeness between Jared and Blue. And of course, in true BB misogynist fashion, this  translates to Blue cannot be trusted.

Also, Cirie will not eat ice cream that has been open for more than two days. I don’t know why. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
5 hours ago, dizzyd said:

And then again, I’m flip flopping here coz Reilly is getting cocky now that she feels she’s staying and I don’t want that either. I’m thinking Hisam can still go next week and Reilly can go now. 

Yeah this whole plan to switch the vote and save Reilly made no sense to me.  Getting rid of Reilly now busts up the Handful or whatever it is called but also ensures that Hisam will be the major target next week shielding the older players if a younger player wins HOH.  Win-win for especially Cirie's pov so don't know why she was leading the charge to flip the vote.

Honestly Reilly and Hisam have quickly become players the others should not trust so get rid of them both.  If they don't get Reilly out now I swear she will be trouble for others down the line because Hisam will be gone next week if her minions seize power in the HOH and she will be top dog in the house again.  Don't ever EVER put off getting a "leader" type out when you have the chance.  Especially the one who created the big alliance.

Cut the head off the alliance and pick up some of it's strays.  Don't let them run the game and it is too late to take Reilly down.  In other words don't overthink the damn vote and do the sensible thing.

But you know how much sensible and common sense choices never happen in this game.

2 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Now they're explaining to Meme why Reilly should go.

Soooo, much ado about nothing.

LOL, I hope so.  That flip the vote thing was silly.  But as others have said it is 48 hours BB time to let everybody go crazy again.

At least production has tons of footage to choose from to confuse TV only viewers which way the vote may go now.  They can edit it any way they wish in any time shifting they wish to give any impression they wish to the viewing public

4 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

... The only person I did not see tonight is Cameron, who seems unaware that he is leaving>>staying>>maybe leaving again, all with no effort on his part. ...

That is so funny!

Edited by Skooma
  • Like 1

HInteresting conversation between Jared and Izzy. They are both feeling whiplash from the changing plans, and feeling frustrated about the position Cirie has put them both in. Jared respects Cirie’s experience, but wonders if it really translates here. “This is not LeBron playing basketball, this is LeBron playing football.” He thinks that emotion gets the best of her at times.

Izzy doesn’t want to play messy. She knows that Hisam considers her F2, and wonders if she’s just getting Ciried.

Jared is offended by that. Loyalty is everything with him, and if Izzy questions that, she shouldn’t do it. Izzy quickly walks that back. She’s just being crazy. Of course she trusts Cirie.

Jared admits that Cirie can overthink things. And maybe he’s too laid back. They agree that Cirie spends too much time in her room. They need to work on that. Everyone’s targeting her, and she needs to understand that relationships are different here. It’s not just like Survivor.

Jared is glad to have Izzy to vent to. He is loyal to his mom, but he doesn’t always agree with her. But if it doesn’t hurt his game, he’ll go along. Above all, he doesn’t want to be disrespectful.

Izzy also feels loyal. She could have blown up their game already, but she didn’t. She pledges she won’t. Jared is like the brother she never had.

Jared feels the same. He thinks Cirie is delusional, and she needs Izzy to keep her stable. He thinks of Izzy as a sister. 

Izzy leaves. Cirie comes in and immediately starts criticizing Jared for his reaction to the day’s events. He should have said this, or done that, or whatever. I can’t blame him for feeling frustrated about this constant micromanagement.

Izzy and Jared are so going to come together to take out Cirie, once they convince themselves that it won’t be disloyal or disrespectful. Freedom!!

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Also, Cirie will not eat ice cream that has been open for more than two days. I don’t know why.

Cirie, last night:  "Why are they so concerned whether I play motherf***ing bumper pool or not!?"  

Two things to add to her bio then.  1) No ice cream that has been open more than two days.  2) She is NEVER going to play motherf***ing bumper pool.  

• LOL 6

Now, I don't mind the idea of them flipping back, but I think Cirie and Izzy both played this whole thing REALLY badly, to the point where they both could be damaged with it in the long run. 

Flip flopping and telling everyone you're flip flopping is a bad look; it gives the other side of the house ammunition to use against you, and with Jag/Blue/Matt aware of Cirie/Izzy going back on their word to keep Reilly, it's something they can use against them next week.

I do think there's some truth in what Izzy and Cory were talking about in the storage room last night. Cirie is so used to Survivor that she's not used to how slow the Big Brother game is. Big Brother isn't fast paced, so there needs to be more finesse with plans and conversations. Cirie is great at the social game, so no doubt she can find a way to recover next week, but she will need to adjust and adapt quickly or else she's going to lose. 

Cirie made a vital mistake in telling the other side the plan before it was solidified, and it feels like it's too late to go back to Hisam's plan. It should have been discussed two days ago. 

At this point, it feels like Hisam won't be going anywhere next week. Not only because targets don't tend to stick very long when said target doesn't have allies, but also because things like this put new targets in the crossfire. So they might have also just made sure Hisam doesn't go next week with the way they handled this. 

I also have noticed that Cirie doesn't tend to branch out much outside of her alliance. Part of it is Izzy not leaving her side, but Cirie only does the bare minimum, which isn't really a good thing for her long-term game. 

I've been impressed with Cory, on the other hand, who moves from group to group. Even though he's sketched people out, at least he's talking to various people while I haven't seen Cirie do that. 

That being said, Handful is such a poor alliance, I do think Cirie can get away with the messiness she caused because none of them seem very game savvy. Jag is the closest Handful can get to being somewhat competent, but he isn't even that good. 

• Like 6

I knew they would flip back. These people are insane. Thank you, casting!

27 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Jag is the closest Handful can get to being somewhat competent, but he isn't even that good. 

Jag is truly stupid and terrible at this game lol. He has a lot of self-awareness about that though.

I wish America, Meme, and Cory would become a secret trio but sadly Meme won't branch out from Professors/BBB.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
13 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I wish America, Meme, and Cory would become a secret trio but sadly Meme won't branch out from Professors/BBB.

And that's why Mecole can't win this game. If she can't branch out to other groups and form her own alliance and take control, she will get 5th place, at best.

And it's a shame, because that would be an epic trio of really smart and strategic players. 

Also, I kind of want Cameron to do something shady today to have the vote flip back to keeping Reilly.

Team Fun Feeds!

3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Also, I kind of want Cameron to do something shady today to have the vote flip back to keeping Reilly.

Team Fun Feeds!

Same lol.

Meme actually puts in work with both America and Cory too so like she created an in for herself but she clearly doesn't actually want to work with them and wants to stay in Professors/BBB. I'm hoping all the chaos has made her rethink things because she is way too logical to be able to deal with that kind of insanity. She's already melting down, as evidenced by her SR/HOH room rants, over their game play and it's only week 2!

7 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Cirie comes in and immediately starts criticizing Jared for his reaction to the day’s events. He should have said this, or done that, or whatever. I can’t blame him for feeling frustrated about this constant micromanagement.

One of the immutable facts of the universe - hell, the multiverse even - is that mom’s gonna mom, even when mom shouldn’t mom.  Shit, my wife’s mother still sometimes tries to dictate how my wife should respond to certain situations, what my wife should/shouldn’t say, etc. - ALL the things, and all this to a grandmother in her late 50s.

So: Cirie’s behavior towards Jared may be cloying, irrational, overbearing and irritating - but one thing it ain’t, is unusual.  😄

• Like 10
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Thalia said:

Cirie, last night:  "Why are they so concerned whether I play motherf***ing bumper pool or not!?"   

One thing I saw last night was Jag go into a bedroom with Hisam, Bowie I think? and some other guy - I didn't write it up because I came in the middle and it made no sense. Jag came in carrying what looked like a black bag and announcing that it was time to start a bumper pool tournament or start playing bumper pool? and the others made him go in and out of the room redoing his announcement several times. It made no sense to me. Now I know that what I should have been thinking was "Why are they so concerned abut this motherf***ing bumper pool announcement???" 

But it does make me realize, now, that if Cirie's not playing, she is really staying away from something that's fairly important to at least some of the hamsters. 

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

But it does make me realize, now, that if Cirie's not playing, she is really staying away from something that's fairly important to at least some of the hamsters. 

You're right.  With the backyard closed off, all* of those who've been designated as "young," along with Hisam and Izzy, when she could tear herself away from Cirie and Felicia, spent hours in the game room playing and watching others play bumper pool.  Even America was finally socializing and having fun with everyone else.  

*I can't remember seeing MeMe in there.  but she was busy talking to people on both sides of the Reilly vote.  

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Nearly every time I see Cirie, she’s in bed, holding court. She is about one ass wipe away from becoming this year’s Jasmine. (C’mon, you know Izzy would do it.)

I was thinking yesterday, even accounting for the fact that the bedrooms are private places to talk, I don't think I've seen anyone sit on a bed as much as Cirie (and of course Jasmine!) 

Flips have to be timed perfectly jesus you have seed the ground early but don't start locking people in until 24 hours before the vote, the cycles of "the house" are known. You need to start talking them into it the night before the vote and after the waffly ones say they are locked NEVER LEAVE THEM ALONE. 

I will say it seems like they are keeping whatever they are or aren't doing secret from the main players: Hissam, Cameron, and Reilly if only because they have no idea what they actually want to do. 

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Nearly every time I see Cirie, she’s in bed, holding court. She is about one ass wipe away from becoming this year’s Jasmine. (C’mon, you know Izzy would do it.)

If Cirie starts dipping pickles in sugar and performing fellatio on them, I may cry.

• LOL 9

Ok, someone help me out with this.  Is that Gray cover she's always wearing a bath robe or just a cardigan/sweatshirt of sorts?  And I know it's freezing in there, but really?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

If Cirie starts dipping pickles in sugar and performing fellatio on them, I may cry.

I really could have done without those reminders y’all! 🙈🙉

Cirie’s intro to survivor was that even a couch potato can do it. She’s definitely couch potatoing the shit out of BB. 

I wonder if the HoH room has spy cams that the HoH can watch later. The bd Hisam committee is holding court in his room, the gall of these people.

Edited by dizzyd
  • LOL 3

I don’t watch Survivor but if Cirie plays Survivor like she plays Big Brother I’m not surprised she lost 4 times.  

If Mr Spock was in the BB house, he would say he hat Cirie is “Highly Illogical”. Reilly guarantees to go after Hisem and be protected by her group.  They can’t be sure what Cam will do. He and Red might just align themselves with Hisem. Cirie would have much more influence over Reilly’s game than she would have over Cam.  Over thinking most times gets you more in trouble than not. 

So if you’re hellbent on getting Reilly out, I wish you luck because, without Reilly you would be less inclined to make jury. 

I do agree that it would be better for Cirie personally to keep Reilly. I think that was a big part of why she flipped (that and she was mad at Hisam lol). And once she started creating a whole other alliance in service of saving Reilly, she should have stuck with it. She's lucky that Jag/Blue/Matt are stupid because otherwise this would really hurt her game. But I think she'll actually be fine, unfortunately.

Meme and America kind of solidified a little something after realizing they're the most expendable to their alliances. America mentioned she trusts Meme and Cory the most. So my dream team of Meme/America/Cory could be coming to fruition!

Blue is onto Jared's game. Now, I'm sure nothing will come of it, but it's a possibility.

• Like 7

Looking forward to the next 2 episodes. Let’s see how badly BB screwed up the veto comp with hearing accessibility enough to make Matt cry I’ve been told. How the fuck is he supposed to play a game where he’s a dj? Then the much awaited veto speech that ignites a fury through the whole house. There will surely be a lot of fodder of the flip flopping on Reilly where Cameron is just a bystander who maybe the collateral damage recipient of everyone else’s chaos. And I definitely want me some Meme rants. After 1.5 week, I am officially picking her as my favorite. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Did we get the whole veto speech? Yes he was targeting Reilly and was a tad condescending and dictatorial in telling everyone to evict her but not as harsh as he’s been on the feeds. I was expecting a ruthless attack that caused the whole house to want to save her but maybe that was more what he said to them in private.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

Did we get the whole veto speech? Yes he was targeting Reilly and was a tad condescending and dictatorial in telling everyone to evict her but not as harsh as he’s been on the feeds. I was expecting a ruthless attack that caused the whole house to want to save her but maybe that was more what he said to them in private.

I was coming here to say the same thing!  Based on the aftermath of "the speech" I thought what he said was really anti-climactic.  I rewatched the speech and it is possible that they edited a sentence or two out.  It is also possible they didn't.  But the level of furor over what he said as well as his "apology tour"-- I thought he must have said something uglier than "I am Hisam Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die. and you said my name!"

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

Wow, they’ve made it 24h with still on the vote out Reilly plan. I’m impressed they’ve managed to stick to it so long and Cirie has been working in cementing it today. Still another 24h to go though. 

15 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

No way that was the speech that everyone in the house said was "going too far". There was stuff they absolutely cut out.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

6 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Oh, Cirie, Izzy, Jag, Blue and Reilly in a room. Cirie laying down the “weeeeelllll” argument. Saying she’s pissed that her and Izzy were named as people who were the head, and Cirie isn’t happy about it. Basically telling them Reilly is out in the most Cirie way possible. Izzy keeping her mouth shut. Jag trying to argue, but the deal is done. 

Edited by Katesus7

I wish Reilly, Jag and Blue were smart enough to realize that Cirie and Izzy are lying to their faces with all the "we're not the head of the snake, you guys ran your mouths and now we can't convince our people" bullshit.  Those poor kids are getting played so hard.  Not to mention all of the righteous indignation that pours out of Cirie's and Izzy's mouth on a daily basis, as if they;'re paragons of saintly behavior.  

• Like 5
2 hours ago, DEL901 said:

IMG_2170.jpeg

Nether regions (n.) The part of the brain where taste, good sense, and intellect go to die. “Her nether regions grew to monstrous proportions once she started watching Big Brother.”

Kill me now.

• LOL 6
32 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

I wish Reilly, Jag and Blue were smart enough to realize that Cirie and Izzy are lying to their faces with all the "we're not the head of the snake, you guys ran your mouths and now we can't convince our people" bullshit.  Those poor kids are getting played so hard.  Not to mention all of the righteous indignation that pours out of Cirie's and Izzy's mouth on a daily basis, as if they;'re paragons of saintly behavior.  

I know and for some twisted reason. I’m enjoying it. 

My BB memory is like a sieve and I instantly forget 98% of every season as soon as the finale airs so I'm not sure about this, but I don't remember ever seeing a competition in which only the first 3 places are announced.  They usually announce all the times.  Is it possible that Matt's time was an extreme outlier and they decided to cover that up?

• Like 10

Jag, Blue and Matt seem to think they have the votes to save Reilly, less one. They just need to recruit one more person.

Matt really wants Reilly to stay, because she is the one person who talks to him during the day and catches him up on all the things he’s missed from not being able to hear. Without her, he says, the game will become much much harder.

Aw. For the love of Matt, people, save Reilly!!

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

Cameron and Reilly, having a friendly, mutually supportive conversation. They wish each other the best, and it seems very sincere. They are both resigned to whatever happens. They just agree that Hisam sucks. Cameron thinks it’s terrible that he tried to humiliate her in the veto speech, but he really just humiliated himself. (You guys, I need to see the unedited version of that, because everyone has been making it sound much worse than we saw on the episode.) Reilly guesses that’s his vision of integrity and inclusivity. They’ll both just see what happens tomorrow.

Jag counseling Reilly to go hard. Think back on any piece of information she has learned and use it as currency. Whatever she has to say or promise, do it. He thinks Bowie may be able to be swayed.

• Like 1

Cannibalism discussion in the kitchen. Jerod insists that if a mammal eats another mammal, that’s cannibalism. If a human eats a deer, or a cow, they’re a cannibal. 

Just thought you’d want to know before you take another bite of that cheeseburger.

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 4
49 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Cannibalism discussion in the kitchen. Jerod insists that if a mammal eats another mammal, that’s cannibalism. If a human eats a deer, or a cow, they’re a cannibal. 

Just thought you’d want to know before you take another bite of that cheeseburger.

If he were a smarter player, I'd think that was his way of throwing off suspicion that he's Cirie's son. It's certainly making me question the idea.

• LOL 6