Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Seeing as I expect a Matt or Jag win tonight, I'm just gonna head to bed early, prepare for the inevitable. I could see Matt potentially winning, but wouldn't be surprised at all at a third straight week of Jag being HOH. The only hope I have is that Bowie is the next target.

• Like 1

I mean, we all knew it, of course, but yes, it is, in fact, Matt as HOH. The thing is, while we would all love to see him take a shot at Jag, why would he even bother? He knows he can beat Jag in the finals, while Jag probably DOESN'T know that, so being loyal to each other works in Matt's favor. 

• Like 2

In one of the biggest shocks I've ever seen on this show,  in a season with Blue in it, Reilly has somehow become the thirstiest HG in terms of clout. Remember how she suddenly started saying she actually WAS into Matt after it was clear he was popular? Well, she took a fucking picture with his mom for his HoH basket and wrote him a fucking HoH letter!

Hole. E. Shit. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 9
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 5
12 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

In one of the biggest shocks I've ever seen on this show,  in a season with Blue in it, Reilly has somehow become the thirstiest HG in terms of clout. Remember how she suddenly started saying she actually WAS into Matt after it was clear he was popular? Well, she took a fucking picture with his mom for his HoH basket and wrote him a fucking HoH letter!

Hole. E. Shit. 

That is so pathetic. And I bet Matt was thrilled.

• Like 7

Well, BB has had some truly horrendous winners, so whoever pulls out the win here won’t even be close to the worst winner ever. However, this has been one of the least enjoyable seasons to watch of all time. NOTHING HAPPENED lol. Cirie and co. predictably and boringly dominated the pre-jury phase. Their group imploding and Cirie’s alliance with Jared being exposed (though still not their relationship) was pretty amusing, but it led to this utterly predictable and maddening jury phase where Matt and Jag bro out and dominate the competitions to make it to the end. 

*Deep sigh*. I hope FBJ goes home this week for blowing the one chance we had at a different result. What a terrible move. I wonder if she had a full normal week to think about things rather than be HOH in the double elimination episode if she would have made the same choice. 

• Like 5

Right now, it sounds like the only way Cirie does NOT get evicted this week is if:

1. Matt nominates Jag (which isn't going to happen)

or 

2. Cirie or Felicia wins POV (which theoretically could happen)

as Jag and Bowie are committed to voting out Cirie, and while Matt might eventually back down from nominating Cirie and Felicia (it seems like he probably will nominate the two of them, though, as he really doesn't have a good excuse to nominate Bowie after she JUST protected him and Jag in the DE), even if he doesn't nominate Cirie, Jag or Bowie would take down Bowie if they won POV and Cirie would be put up and Jag and Bowie would vote her out. 

Matt put himself in a pickle with promising Cirie safety if he won, and now having to put her up because he has no courage to do what he wants.

And this is our BB25 winner, ya'll. Matt The Coward. He did one thing for his game in keeping Jag and the rest of the time has been Jag's Game. 

Matt should avoid putting up Cirie, period. He cannot put her up if he wants her in F2. Jag/Bowie may or may not take the shot at Cirie, especially given how Bowie's been vocal about wanting Cirie out. If he puts Cirie up, he'd be a bottom tier winner. 

Actually, everyone this season would be a bottom tier winner, at this rate. Cirie had advantages that helped her progress to the point where she's at (though I suspect she still would have gotten far without Jared in the game). Jag got evicted and saved by multiple twists. Matt's a follower who can't play the game for himself. Bowie's not playing the game for herself at all and has not had one single individual selfish thought. Felicia's game has been downright terrible with terrible reads the entire way through. 

There's no good winner, at this stage. They're all in the bottom 8 of winners, and some are even lower than that. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

And this is our BB25 winner, ya'll. Matt The Coward. He did one thing for his game in keeping Jag and the rest of the time has been Jag's Game. 

But, I mean, playing Jag's Game is going to win him $750,000, ya know? So I don't know if I can begrudge the guy for it. This is the season of the "I blame production, not the contestants...even though the HGs all do iffy things, as well." 

For instance, I blame the production for Cirie's advantages, not her, and I blame the production for Matt and Jag's advantages, not them (although I do blame Matt for his Tate-like beliefs). 

• Like 9

Cirie going home on Matt's HOH would actually be pretty fantastic. A bright spot in this otherwise boring endgame lol.

I hope America keeps the energy she had last night and calls out Production for Cirie's advantages, too.

One other possible good outcome would be Jag realizing he can't beat Matt and taking Matt out at F4. Or even F3. 

• Like 12
6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I hope America keeps the energy she had last night and calls out Production for Cirie's advantages, too.

But 🇺🇸 doesn’t know about Cirie’s advantages besides the one where she conveniently came in after the 1st comp. 

I was so exhausted yesterday and fell asleep before last night’s episode. Probably the 1st time I haven’t watched a DE. In hindsight, sleep was 100% the better option. To me this season died in zombie week and I won’t like whoever wins. Long 2 weeks for whoever’s still watching. 

• Like 5
17 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

But 🇺🇸 doesn’t know about Cirie’s advantages besides the one where she conveniently came in after the 1st comp. 

I assume they'll be told about Cirie/Jared in the finale. At the very least, they'll obviously know once they're out lol.

• Like 1

The only chance Bowie ever had was if she put up Matt & Jag.

Instead, she decided to play for third place. Big whoop. So brave.

And now Matt & Jag will continue to steamroller their way to the end. *Yawn*

The only interesting fact left: Is this the oldest final five in BB history? 

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 4
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I assume they'll be told about Cirie/Jared in the finale. At the very least, they'll obviously know once they're out lol.

Meh that’s 2 weeks away, I doubt this will have much of an impact on her, she’s probably investing these 2 weeks in the jury house molesting Cory. Shame coz I thought she was a smart girl and would have liked her to win so we could say we 🇺🇸 won, but she chose to play the showmance route 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yeah, at this point the revelation of the Cirie-Jared relationship should elicit a shrug. The contestants will probably be instructed to act all shocked & surprised, but with Jared being voted out relatively early (small mercies!), who really cares anymore.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm glad Red and Hisam were calling it out at least. I wonder if Production will even invite them to the finale lol.

Maybe that will be one thing of interest in the finale.  How many times says "Right," assuming they let him talk.  I suspect there will also be a Red and Cameron bromance reunion moment. 

As for Jared and Blue -- unless he brings his girlfriend with him to the show -- that might be a good time for me to the bathroom and check the fridge for snacks.  As for Reilly and Matt --

6 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Maybe there are a lot of Matt/Reilly shippers out there?  It would help explain something I've wondered about for several weeks now.   On Jokers HG rankings, Reilly has been in the top 4 for the most part.  It is a small pool of voters -- looks like around 500 maybe.  For at least two weeks, they've been 1. America 2. Cody 3/4 have switched between Cirie and Reilly.  4/5 have switched between Cirie and Cameron.   The bottom feeders?  Blue, Luke, and Jared.   Jared is always last, even lower than Luke.  LOL.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
5 minutes ago, Thalia said:

Maybe there are a lot of Matt/Reilly shippers out there?  It would help explain something I've wondered about for several weeks now.   On Jokers HG rankings, Reilly has been in the top 4 for the most part.  It is a small pool of voters -- looks like around 500 maybe.  For at least two weeks, they've been 1. America 2. Cody 3/4 have switched between Cirie and Reilly.  4/5 have switched between Cirie and Cameron.   The bottom feeders?  Blue, Luke, and Jared.   Jared is always last, even lower than Luke.  LOL.  

I only found out last night that she has apparently gone ALL in on Matt and Jag online. Like, constant Instagram Live content revolving around rooting for Matt and Jag. She knows how to work the online engagement game. 

The year will be 2093, 94-year-old Reilly will turn to her husband, 97-year-old Matt, as they are surrounded by their five kids, their kid's spouses, their 12 grandchildren and four great-grandchildren, all on Reilly's death bed, as she whispers to Matt (who has bionic ears now), "I did this all for the enagemen......." 

• LOL 10

kind of control/influence people l

Yeah her early coasting just wrecked her game, as she shifted into hard gamer mode and showmance mode at the same time and if no one trusted her before they for sure were never going to after she became part of a strong duo. I do think she had some control/influence, people would listen to her, but almost always discounted her in the end, even fucking Jag it took him grilling the whole house over and over and over again about "the seven". I can say with all finality with America's exit I'm done till the finale, of whose left I only like Cirie even a little bit so...

I will be happy when it's over and America and Cory learn their actual portmanteau and how fun they were to watch, his sister has a whole ass shirt ready. 

• Like 3
14 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I don’t know what Halloween aisle Julie got her wig from, the Zooey Deschael New Girl Collection or the Grace Slick Flashback Boutique, but it wasn’t working for me.

Speak for yourself; back in my clubbing days if Ms. Julie had walked into a bar looking like that, she wouldn’t have paid for a drink all night.  😈

• Applause 1
  • LOL 9
15 hours ago, Gummo said:

Yeah, at this point the revelation of the Cirie-Jared relationship should elicit a shrug. The contestants will probably be instructed to act all shocked & surprised, but with Jared being voted out relatively early (small mercies!), who really cares anymore.

I didn't care from the beginning.  I thought it was a handicap for Cirie instead of an advantage as soon as it got exposed and, except for loyal Izzy and later Blue who had to be told, it never was because the rest of the house guests were so dumb. 

So the handicap turned out to be Jared himself which was a really big one.  Either way I still think it was a major disadvantage for her.  The only advantage was Jared's "intel" and that was neutralized by Cirie having to clean up Jared's messes he constantly got into.

14 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

It should elicit anger tbh. Because it's bullshit lol.

I'm glad Red and Hisam were calling it out at least. I wonder if Production will even invite them to the finale lol.

Who were these people?  They were so long ago they might have resided in ancient Egypt.  The current house guests won't care.  Plus who cares what anybody says after BB is over.  Ticker tape, yadda yadda, credits, promptly forget who won.  I still can't tell you who won last year and certainly not what anybody said post-show.  What do I care what these shallow reality show types say in their post-show world.

Edited by Skooma
  • Like 1
  • Applause 5

Matt told Felicia and Cirie they’re going up and told them both they’re the pawn. At this point, he thinks Cirie is safe (even after telling Jag that’s she wants him out lol) but unfortunately I don’t think he’s actually gonna give a shit when Jag tells him Cirie is gonna go. At least this move probably guarantees Jag wins over Matt at F2, which is a much better scenario for me.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

There's no good winner, at this stage. They're all in the bottom 8 of winners, and some are even lower than that. 

It’s so weird, because with the exception of Cirie, all of these final five were underdogs at one point. And everyone loves to see an underdog prevail! I feel like I should be rooting for any of them (especially Jag, because he’s really done nothing wrong) but I’m not, and that’s entirely production’s fault.

Somehow, they managed to cast a group of perfectly likeable people and make them unbearable. And yet… in a season of terrible twists, I guess that fits right in. 

• Like 13
49 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Matt told Felicia and Cirie they’re going up and told them both they’re the pawn. At this point, he thinks Cirie is safe (even after telling Jag that’s she wants him out lol) but unfortunately I don’t think he’s actually gonna give a shit when Jag tells him Cirie is gonna go. At least this move probably guarantees Jag wins over Matt at F2, which is a much better scenario for me.

This is interesting. It could certainly change the trajectory of the game. Cirie goes this week, then Matt is ineligible to play in the next HOH which Jag will undoubtedly win and take out Matt. Or Jag throws the next HOH so he can undoubtedly win veto and take Matt out then. Or Jag and Matt both survive final 4 and make it to the final 2, then the jury won't respect Matt for not taking a shot at Jag at final 5, and instead evicting his other final 2 on his HOH. If Matt sends Cirie to the jury on his HOH then I think that pretty much ensures Jag winning the game, imo.

Edited by LeDucDiableBleu
  • Like 2
  • Useful 2
13 minutes ago, LeDucDiableBleu said:

If Matt sends Cirie to the jury on his HOH then I think that pretty much ensures Jag winning the game, imo.

I agree. 

I think this week is ending in Cirie gone and Matt's chances of winning the game severely if not entirely diminished and both of those things are a major win for me so yay lol.

I think Felicia and Cirie are partially to blame for Bowie being so solidly Matt/Jag tbh. Bowie has always just wanted to play with a team but Felicia and Cirie couldn't even fake liking her, outright betrayed her, and then tried to gaslight her into thinking it was all her fault so she went to the people who could pretend they liked her. 

I was hoping Matt would at least kind of put up a fight when Jag eventually tells him they have to take out Cirie instead of Felicia but I don't think he is gong to care. Cirie telling him she gave him hoh was a mistake because he told Jag she only threw to him because she thought she could control him so Jag can use that when the time comes to, well, control Matt lol.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
39 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Somehow, they managed to cast a group of perfectly likeable people and make them unbearable. And yet… in a season of terrible twists, I guess that fits right in. 

This.  Somewhere in the early days of this thread I said that, unlike most seasons, I liked everyone.  Well, except Jared and the late unlamented Luke.   Then there was a week when Hisam drove me (and the houseguests) insane with rage.  But the other 14?  At around week 2, everyone seemed okay.  

Although it is hard to remember now, my reasoning was based on the fact that they were treating each other with civility, both to each others faces and behind their backs.  Boy howdy, did that ever change around the time of Red's eviction week.   Of the five left, Cirie is the only one I find the least bit charming.  I mean, even if I don't loathe Matt right now, I'm certainly "loathe adjacent" in the way I feel about him.  I would have thought that impossible around week 2 or 3.  

• Like 6
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

I think Felicia and Cirie are partially to blame for Bowie being so solidly Matt/Jag tbh. Bowie has always just wanted to play with a team but Felicia and Cirie couldn't even fake liking her, outright betrayed her, and then tried to gaslight her into thinking it was all her fault so she went to the people who could pretend they liked her. 

The mathematician in me despises inaccurate hyperbole, but - this, 1000%.

2 minutes ago, Thalia said:

Somewhere in the early days of this thread I said that, unlike most seasons, I liked everyone.  Well, except Jared and the late unlamented Luke.   Then there was a week when Hisam drove me (and the houseguests) insane with rage.  But the other 14?  At around week 2, everyone seemed okay.  

Really?  I was the other way around. I think around Week 5 or 6 I even commented on how unusual it was for me to get that deep into a season and not like someone….

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
12 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Cirie telling him she gave him hoh was a mistake because he told Jag she only threw to him because she thought she could control him so Jag can use that when the time comes to, well, control Matt lol.

Cirie said she threw the HoH? LOL. I wonder if she actually believes that.

• LOL 4

I agree that Cirie and Felicia are completely responsible for alienating Bowie, to their own detriment. I would love to know what fueled their deep and inexplicable hatred, but I guess that’s a mystery for the ages.

18 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I think around Week 5 or 6 I even commented on how unusual it was for me to get that deep into a season and not like someone….

I seem to remember a lot of people commenting on how likeable the cast was, me included. But that’s okay, we know you hate everyone. 😉

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 3

I still think, with the exception of Matt, that this F5 is mostly likable. And really, in general, I don't think this season has been horrible. It's mid-tier at worse imo. 

20 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Cirie said she threw the HoH? LOL. I wonder if she actually believes that.

According to Matt and Jag (who never give any woman much credit comps-wise), she actually did well in the HOH. 

It sounds like the comp involved throwing balls at something to knock out the other players. Cirie and Felicia concentrated on throwing them at Jag so I think maybe that's what Cirie meant by 'I gave you HOH.' 

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Nashville said:

Speak for yourself; back in my clubbing days if Ms. Julie had walked into a bar looking like that, she wouldn’t have paid for a drink all night.  😈

What the country fuck?

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think this week is ending in Cirie gone and Matt's chances of winning the game severely if not entirely diminished and both of those things are a major win for me so yay lol

Amen, sister (or brother, idk why I think I remember from years back that you’re female, but I could be wrong). But amen 

• LOL 4

Just read America’s exit interview. She’s pretty devastated, but endearing as always. Her biggest regrets are warning Blue and thereby putting her and Cory in the spotlight (although, IMO, they both probably would have gone out in the DE anyway) and giving up the Pressure Cooker. I think that should be a bigger regret, because a win there could have changed the momentum of the game. She was trying hard to work with Bowie (“the ultimate floater”) at the end, and I think that should be her biggest regret— not making alliances beyond Cory earlier.

Then I read Blue’s interview, featuring all the self-awareness you might expect (i.e. none). She is convinced that the target switched to her last minute, I guess because a cartoon light bulb went off over Jag’s head, making him realize what a threat she is. When asked about Jared, she is noncommittal to the point of disinterest. Aw, I thought that was a love story for the ages.

Link to America’s interview: https://ew.com/tv/big-brother-25-america-lopez-explains-her-emotional-exit/  There is a link to Blue’s interview at the bottom of the page.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1

Since the Cam HOH after horrible Zombie week, the same players have been trading power and it has just crushed the life from this game. Absolute power currupts absolutely has never been a more appropriate saying. Maybe there could be one last twist where noone is crowned winner.

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 3
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I still think, with the exception of Matt, that this F5 is mostly likable. And really, in general, I don't think this season has been horrible. It's mid-tier at worse imo. 

It's an odd season for sure. I have no use for Luke, a severe distaste for Jared, and hope Matt will reevaluate some of his ideas once he's outside of the house, but I don't hate anyone in this cast the way I have some past hamsters. There's no one I'd say I couldn't sit down and have a conversation with, even if I might reach across the table to slap a few of them. It's the excessive, ill-considered twists that ruined things and squandered a not-bad cast.

One thing that never changes, though: The F5 game is way the fuck too long. Two weeks is too much during a good season; this time it's gonna feel interminable.

• Like 9
3 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I seem to remember a lot of people commenting on how likeable the cast was, me included. But that’s okay, we know you hate everyone. 😉

“Alas, I am unmasked!” and all that shit. 🥷

• LOL 5

I am visiting relatives and this afternoon I was driving and suddenly I passed a store called The Mustard Seed.   

But for the fact that I would have had to slam on my breaks, cut hard right across two lanes of traffic, scared my cousin and any number of drivers out and about in the Greater Chattanooga area, I would have gone into the establishment and screamed, "Change the store's name!  NO MORE MUSTARD SEEDS!" 

Although -- what if Felicia wins?  The only possible explanation would be that God loves her more than the others.  (I've noticed that God isn't crazy about Tennessee, at least when they play Alabama or Florida.)  After anointing Felicia on finale night, he or she might even smite Jared. 

He'll be right there on the stage.

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
40 minutes ago, Nashville said:

My work here is done.  🤠

Not so fast! Your work has been excellent but won’t be done until you explain how one can be a bar-hopping club-going mathematician?  My brain can’t compute 

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

“Alas, I am unmasked!” and all that shit. 🥷

Peas, pod. I’ll see you there.

1 hour ago, Thalia said:

After anointing Felicia on finale night, he or she might even smite Jared. 

That would be the silver lining we’ve all been hoping for. Although why would Riley smite Jared? He did nothing to her. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1