Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Hisam named his top 3 targets as Cameron, Matt, and Reilly. Also blah blah blah something about integrity in their HoH that really sounds like a blossoming case of HoH-itis.

Not a tremendous shock from the person who highly/mightily said they couldn’t use the POV because they “could never choose between” two players they’d have to choose between two days later.

• LOL 6
33 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Not a tremendous shock from the person who highly/mightily said they couldn’t use the POV because they “could never choose between” two players they’d have to choose between two days later.

giphy.gif

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 8

Hisam as HOH???  Damn.  There's going to be so much self-righteousness in that HOH room this week.  I'm going to have to figure out something else to watch when I'm bored.  

I was hoping someone like Bowie or Cory, or even Red would have won.  Someone who isn't going to be totally predictable.  

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Hisam named his top 3 targets as Cameron, Matt, and Reilly. Also blah blah blah something about integrity in their HoH that really sounds like a blossoming case of HoH-itis.

I don't like Hisam since he said he didn't hear Luke say the slur. I call BS.

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, retired watcher said:

I agree, that was BS from Hisam. He was standing right there and he had a "Did Luke really say that?" expression on his face.

On the other hand, Hisam made a shout-out to Tater Tot after he voted and a friend of Tater Tot is a friend of mine. (Puzzled? Google "Tater Tot kitten")

So Felicia is up and taking a shower. It must have been a long night with the HOH comp and whatever else. Felicia is usually up earlier. So Cameras 1 and 2 have the exciting bathroom shots. Cameras 3 and 4 are on the comicverse bedroom. I'm pretty sure that's Cirie in the bed right below the camera. Then it's Red or Izzy in the bed on the other side of the door from Cirie. Then there's someone way far away up against the wall. This was Taylor's bed last year. By the way on the first day of feeds I said this was the bedroom that had the Big Blue Couch on season 23. Actually, it's not. The BBC room was not a connected room, so it must be the hospital room (Scaryverse).

I'm on camera 4 now and I'm pretty sure Izzy is on the other side of Cirie (figures). She can't let Cirie's coat tails out of her sight. You know, I can't really identify the others except for Cirie.

By the way, which is more intrusive? Watching someone shower or watching someone sleep? 

Felicia is in the kitchen giving a shopping list to Mr. B.: eggs, butter, block cheese, greens - lettuce, arugula, spinach-- seasonings, bread, fresh fruit, sesame oil, need deli turkey and deli chicken, pepperoni (hard salami?).

Bunny time! Must be, well, no, now we're back. Felicia's finished her shopping list.

Oops, Felicia also needs furniture polish as everything is getting dusty and she'll keep things shiny for the cameras.

36 minutes ago, retired watcher said:

So, something that I've been thinking about since seeing this elsewhere, Hisam HAS talked about how he has hearing loss in one of his ears and that's where he was relating to Matt in their talk on Sunday. It's possible that Hisam genuinely didn't hear the word Luke said (he had the look on his face right before Luke even said the word, and Hisam DOES tend to have that look on his face a lot).

That being said, his reaction was bizarre. Either Hisam's reaction was bizarre if he didn't hear the word, or the show poorly edited him to make him look worse. You'd think his reaction after hearing Cory talk about the incident would be "wait, what did he say? I didn't hear him say anything but I could have totally missed it. Can you clarify further?" In the edit, at least, he did none of that. But that's the issue; we're only getting the edited version of that moment, not the real reactions.

As someone with hearing loss in one ear (complete deafness) even in quieter rooms, I can personally miss words being said, so there IS a possibility Hisam didn't hear the specific word. But he shouldn't have jumped on Cory like that with the whole "I didn't hear it" in the way that he did.

• Like 8

I’m happy to see Reilly and Cameron sweat this week, but did it have to be Hisam? He’s going to be insufferable! But I hope they do go through with their plan of throwing Cory/America out as potential noms, because that certainly won’t backfire in their faces!

• LOL 1
52 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

On the other hand, Hisam made a shout-out to Tater Tot after he voted and a friend of Tater Tot is a friend of mine.

Maybe he just likes hash browns.

ETA: Good point @Lady Calypso about the hearing loss. Definitely a possibility. And the reason he makes that face so much could be because he’s straining to hear. Or he’s thinking about hash browns. Who knows.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Hisam and Felicia are outside. Hisam is talking about putting up Reilly and Cameron. What Hisam will tell Cameron that he's afraid if he doesn't put Cameron up, Cameron may win POV and take Reilly off. So if Cameron is nominated and wins the veto, he has the choice between saving himself or saving Reilly.

Cory comes out and joins them. Hisam is talking about how he has integrity and everyone says that about him. He even turned his brother in once because he broke a rule. (Snitch!) Hisam tells Cory he wants to talk to him later today to talk about things and not wanting to have a brown on brown thing. Jag's outside with Felicia - he says everyone's up now. Felicia's disappointed because she didn't hear the wakeup music outside. Jag has kind of a stoner voice, like he'll raise his first two fingers and say, "Peace, man!" any minute now. 

• Like 1

There is a moth outside! However, no one bursts into tears. A big moth, sitting on the ground. Cameron picks up the moth with a handheld weight and moves it to a fake bush. Camerson joins Cory on the hammock and says "We have to talk about the nether--" the camera moves to Cirie and Felicia. Cirie says someone wants to punch someone in the face, then the camera moves back to Cory and Camerson.

2 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

DRINK!

Or eat a chocolate peanut! Except I ate mine up already.

The HOH comp lasted until 2:00 am Pacific and then people had diary rooms after that. Bowie said Izzy's diary room was at 3:40 am. Jag wants to work out after he eats something.

Edited by Lamb18
Cameron is not Jag.
  • LOL 1

Cory and Cameron are laughing about the "nether organ." Lots of jokes around that. 

Hisam tells Izzy his first night in the HOH room was fine except he couldn't figure out how to turn the bathroom lights off. Izzy says Reilly said they didn't turn off. Hisam's glad to know that because he thought he was being incompetent.

I haven't heard who the new Have Nots are. Actually I don't think they have new ones yet. Bowie and Red are talking about how HNs will be chosen. Maybe there will be a competition. Maybe whoever's in the Nether land  will choose the Have Nots. I haven't figured out who's missing. I haven't seen Mecole, Jared . . . Now Jag asks "Is that a cockroach?" Reilly, Cirie and Felicia: "Yuck!!" and put their feet on the outside sofas. Cameron asks if anyone wants to see a moth. Jag goes over to take a look. Now Cameron is taking the injured cockroach over to join the moth. Maybe it's not a cockroach. Whatever it is has stripes on the back.

OK, Jared's the one in the nether land. Jag just asked, "I wonder when we're going to see Jared on the screen again?"

Jag's mother is my age. OK, Jag, sonny boy.

I really hope that production made it clear to the house that Luke was removed due to what was heard on the microphone, and not due to Corey or Jared saying anything to production.  As the house gets increasingly paranoid (the natural course of BB), if production wasn't crystal clear it was Luke's own words that got him removed, then Corey and Jared--and perhaps Hisam, since he was there, and his disavowals of knowledge are kind of sketch--could be at risk as "snitches."  Even if they didn't snitch.

Can I just say that from what I'm reading here, and seeing on the broadcast shows, Red is a lot more of a low key player and person than I thought he'd be.  His intro clips certainly promised a more annoying person than he's turned out to be.  However, that said, I'm prepared for the "Wacky, wacky, Red!" compilation of clips that BB will use as filler for some future show.

• Like 1

Jared just made an appearance from the Nether land. You know those swirling portals of doom (or colonoscopies) on the dining room wall? They are also screens for communication to the Nether land. Jared appears on the screen, the other screen says Nether Region. They ask for the volume to be turned up - Matt can't hear him. Jared says he's on a mission and he can see them all. He says he hasn't slept on a bed yet. He asks who's in the Have Not room right now. Nobody!! Then the brown portals of doom. My guess is Jared is by himself in the Have Not room at times, then in that other upstairs room used for special occasions. Everyone was happy to see him.

Regarding Tater Tot, that could be a special name for a niece or nephew, too.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Like 1

It sounds like Hisam was called to the HOH, then maybe to the diary room, to say his noms.

Now they're speculating about the memory wall. There isn't one - the swirling brown portals of doom uses the screens the memory wall usually has.

Speculation is that Hisam puts in his two picks early and that Jared will name two picks. Then maybe during HOH Hisam removes two house guests from nominations. Felicia says maybe Jared is safe from elimination this week.

Now they're talking about how the cameras have moved position around the back yard. Also if you move one of the potted plants it gets put back later.

• Like 1

I tend to believe that Hisam didn't hear the n-word. He often has that confused "who passed gas?" face. Luke covered his mouth as soon as he said it, and he wasn't facing in Hisan's direction, so I think he probably wasn't sure what had just happened. Plus since he and Cory don't get along, they wouldn't have talked about it later.

Cory seems a lot cooler than I thought he was. And his brother -- who was on Survivor -- is pretty funny. Cory's shout out to him last night was a diss about outlasting him (brother left first week on Survivor) and now his brother has changed his Twitter pics to Hisam, LOL.

Edited by Auntie Velvet
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

The camera briefly switched to Hisam having a talk with someone (I think Cory), then back to the backyard.

They say another bug! This one is pretty, blue and yellow. Cirie's wondering what it is. Someone guesses a June bug. No, says, Cirie, that one's brown.

Back to speculating about the memory wall. Matt is summoned to the diary room upstairs.

The HOH was a scary comp. Reilly is theorizing that the nether region is tied to scary comps. The HOH comp was Escape the Scary Verse. Felicia thought it would be like an escape room. Someone else thought it would be a maze. Cory returns from his talk with Hisam and heads to the hammock.

Felicia calls the BB Voice "Mr. Big." She's telling the others about her shopping list. Cirie's now chatting with Cory on the hammock. Cirie said Hisam told her he was thinking of Blue and Jag with backdooring Reilly or Cameron.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

Cory comes out and joins them. Hisam is talking about how he has integrity and everyone says that about him. He even turned his brother in once because he broke a rule. (Snitch!) 

Oh, Hisam. Snitches get stitches, dude. I really liked him, but he's gotten old fast. He's being so condescending.

Just play the game, and stop getting all high and mighty about everything.

I am not at all opposed to Cameron having to sweat a bit though.

Hisam saying "character" twice in his convo with Cam. Ding!

Hisam is intense in these conversations. lol.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Like 3

So Hisam told Cory and Cameron he’s nominating Reilly and Cameron and that Reilly is the target and he doesn’t believe in backdooring or blindsides. Is this going to be another boring week?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

So Hisam told Cory and Cameron he’s nominating Reilly and Cameron and that Reilly is the target and he doesn’t believe in backdooring or blindsides. Is this going to be another boring week?

Probably, although my hope is that Cameron goes. I would be 100% fine if Cameron goes, even if that means a boring ass week. 

• Like 4

He is extremely direct and knows how to throw people of their rhythm(tm Mulaney). It's amusing how nervous Jag is, and trying (and failing) to keep control of the convo.

I would not want to get into a debate with Hisam, lol. He's good.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Like 2

Switching to HOH - Hisam is talking to Jag, saying "I don't believe in backdooring people. I think that's a shitty thing to do." I guess backdooring someone shows a lack of integrity.

Hisam tells Jag he doesn't want to put brown boys in. He felt that way before the competition. (What about brown girls?) 

Jag says he wants to group by values. Hisam says things are very flexible.

• Like 1

Thank you, Hisam, for NOT doing the dumb backdoor thing that usually backfires.  You want either of these people out you nominate both then worst case one comes off you just nominate your third choice to go.  Done and done Especially this early in the game when there are tons of people on the other side of your alliance.  No overthinking yourself into Stupidville.

And Hisam self-syling himself head of the anti-Handful alliance as well as standing out winning two comps in a row and now hard charging this Handful alliance makes him target #1 for them which will help his alliance members out especially Cirie who probably is loving this.  Hisam has made himself a nice shield for her at this point.

(Now watch Hisam do something stupid and change the noms at the last minute).

Edited by Skooma
  • Like 2

How many times are Hisam and Jag going to say brown on brown?! Why does skin color have to factor into anything, ugh! That being said, these HoH convos are very succinct and the HoH room has essentially become Hisam’s law office. And like Cirie said on yesterday’s episode, he’s welcome to the being head of the snake, she can sit back and watch them take him down 1st. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1

Hisam is talking to America now and his approach has shifted with her. He's a little softer with her in his conversation. He is still asking about her relationship with Reilly. America admits she's only working with Reilly because of Blue but she feels left out (fair, Reilly/Cameron ARE pushing for her to go on the block).

14 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

I don't think there is anyone? Who am I forgetting?

I guess America is, she’s part Hispanic. He predicts she’s going to win the Wall and be good at endurance and wants her on his team. She’s complimenting his integrity just as lawyer Hisam says he wants his nursing home to be proud. Matt is up next.

Is this the longest we’ve had any interesting feeds this season? Did they get the hint we were bored?

Edited by dizzyd

Well, America probably had the most successful conversation with Hisam. He seems to enjoy her, which is a plus.

America's interesting because she could play a REALLY good floater game for this first half by laying low and seeing where things fall, but she clearly has the smarts to be able to know when to pick a side when it comes to it.

She's one to watch out for, definitely.

Oh, and now it's Matt's turn to go.

Seeing as Hisam's named him as the possible replacement nom, let's see how this goes.

• Like 1

Hisam was called to the storage room and the voice (Mr. Big) says, "Sorry." Sorry what? says Hisam. "Please disregard," says Mr. Big.

If I had a drink every time Hisam says "right?" I'd be dead of alcohol poisoning by the end of the day.

Hisam is convince America will do well on the wall comp.

Matt's in the HOH room now.  He says his biggest challenge in the house is hearing people. He can't keep up with what's going on. 

They're talking about Reilly. Hisam says Reilly is the only person who's said his name. Right? Matt says he won't tell Reilly Hisam may put her on the block. He doesn't want to break trust with Hisam. He hopes he can work with Hisam. Hisam says it's hard to work with a super large group. Right? He's open to working with Matt, or so he says. Right?

Bunnies!

• Like 1

So, Matt is showing that he's a nice guy, but not good at Big Brother at all. He can get better, but it's clear he's not in a position at this point to win. He doesn't have much insight on what's going on, he's a terrible liar and he seems a bit lost in general.

I think Hisam is banking on Reilly leaving so he can scoop Matt up as an ally. His whole "THAT I CAN WORK WITH" when Matt finally gave him an answer he was looking for is showing that Hisam wants Matt as an ally, but needs justification to keep him around. 

I hope this cut to bunnies feed isn't for noms; Hisam still has to do his one on one with Reilly.

Maybe it's Jared coming back and whatever twist he's bringing with him.

I'm kind of confused..........are there always going to be four nominations, with HOH taking two off the block then Veto, or just sometimes four nominations with HOH taking two off the block then Veto?  Or is that just spitballing speculation here, and they're one and done with the four on the floor?

That actually might be a way to prevent the el stupido backdoor concept that every HOH thinks is soooo clever, and a way to boost their game resume these days.  It drives me nuts.  Just straightforward nominate two people you want to go.  Your #1 target and your #2 target.  If one of them comes off the block, then put up your #3, and you don't really give a rip who goes home.  Bonus points if you put up both halves of a showmance. 

I wish BB would play more the way Survivor does, where the good players do have alliances, but are mostly controlled by the "anyone but me" (Queen Sandra!) strategy.  Though Survivor anymore is trending to the unanimous "vote with the house (tribe?)" kinds of votes now too, and I hate that as well.

I actually don't want to Reilly to leave. I like her. I could do without Cameron.

You know what's different about this season? There isn't a super obnoxious person, At least no one's been super obnoxious yet. There's no one like Jasmine. Luke might have been if he stayed longer. I've noticed that feeds are cut whenever anyone talks about Luke.

We'll see if Hisam gets HOHitis.

By the way Alissa from last year is on The Challenge USA. Big Brother people on the show are Josh (who is better on The Challenge than BB), Tyler, Alissa from the Cookout season, Tiffany and Monte from last season. 

2 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

I'm kind of confused..........are there always going to be four nominations, with HOH taking two off the block then Veto, or just sometimes four nominations with HOH taking two off the block then Veto?  Or is that just spitballing speculation here, and they're one and done with the four on the floor?

I speculated on that possibility but I have no idea if that's the way it's going to be. It would be interesting. But POV would work just the same. So if someone is taken off the block the HOH has to pick the replacement.

• Like 1

Not more than 51% sure on this’un, but I’ll guess that was purely a Week 1 thing - Production’s incredibly ingenious way of introducing the four XXXverses.  🙄

That actually might be a way to prevent the el stupido backdoor concept that every HOH thinks is soooo clever

Actually, I wouldn’t mind TPTB giving this a go for a season as a trial balloon.  If it works out, great - else chuck it next season.

58 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Switching to HOH - Hisam is talking to Jag, saying "I don't believe in backdooring people. I think that's a shitty thing to do." I guess backdooring someone shows a lack of integrity.

Interesting, I could have sworn Hisam was talking to Cirie about backdooring Reilly earlier this week. So either he’s too full of integrity to backdoor now, or he’s lying to Jam. But you can’t lie with integrity, so he must be telling the truth. Which means he was lying to Cirie. But he wouldn’t do that, because… aaand now I’m stuck in an endless integrity loop.

49 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Hisam basically going through a questions checklist.

It's like he's an interviewer with the questions he's asking.

So he’s Frenchie now?

It figures, I get a few minutes to check feeds, and all I get are bunnies.

• LOL 2
4 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I actually don't want to Reilly to leave. I like her. I could do without Cameron.

It's tough because on the one hand, I like Reilly and would rather Cameron leave. He's holding her down.

On the other hand, Reilly is kind of holding that side together so once she leaves, it'll be easy for the Professors to evict them because that alliance will be pretty much done. Jag/Blue/America would likely form a trio on their own, Matt would join up with Hisam, and Cameron would join up with Red.

That MIGHT fracture the Professors a bit, though, which could be interesting.

So, yeah, subjectively I want Cameron to go. Objectively, Reilly going shakes up the majority faster.

• Like 1

I only watch the live feeds at night, so just by reading these posts and not seeing body language, I get the feeling that Hisam is getting a lot of smoke blown up his ass. The easiest way out for Reilly’s alliance to stay off the block is to throw Reilly under the bus. I really don’t think that Jag, Matt, or Blue would not use the power of veto on her. I also think that if she’s up against Cameron or Cody, I would be surprised if she was voted out. 

I’m personally color blind as to race or sexual preference. I’m not pleased with the mention of brown brown, choosing a minority over a non minority or even a prejudice against a female or male hamsters.  Case in point that Hisam was pissed that he lost to a woman in the first HOH competition. At that point, I was quite sure Reilly would be his target no matter what if he got HOH. 

Hisam is being very disingenuous when he said that he didn’t hear Luke use the N word. I went back to the tape and saw Hisam standing right next to Luke and after Luke said the N word, Hisam had a WTF did I just hear look on his face which was also evident in his side eye.  To make sure I watched in slow motion and then paused the tape on Hisam’s face.  Then Hisam walked quickly out of the room.  For me, his only saving grace is that he doesn’t believe in back doors. 

• Like 2

Question for the live feed watchers--did Hisam say on the feeds specifically that he didn't hear Luke say the N word, at another time that on the broadcast show?  Because I interpreted what he said on the broadcast show differently--Cory said "I'll explain what happened--I said I was going to bed and Luke said yeah, go to bed, N" and Hisam said "I didn't hear that" which I was glad he said, because that is NOT what Luke said--he said he was talking to someone in the something room, N, in the something room, and THEN Cory, after he pulled his jaw off the ground, said he was going to bed.  So I thought Hisam was going to explain exactly what Luke DID say, but then Jared jumped in.

Of course, my interpretation is negated if he has repeated specifically that he didn't hear it at all.  

• Like 2