Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Thalia said:

Although -- what if Felicia wins?  The only possible explanation would be that God loves her more than the others.  (I've noticed that God isn't crazy about Tennessee, at least when they play Alabama or Florida.)  After anointing Felicia on finale night, he or she might even smite Jared. 

He'll be right there on the stage.

The scariest thing about the idea of God intervening directly on this dumb show is how insufferable Julie would be about it ever after.

• Like 2
  • LOL 20
2 hours ago, Never Again said:

Not so fast! Your work has been excellent but won’t be done until you explain how one can be a bar-hopping club-going mathematician?  My brain can’t compute 

I am a universe; I contain multitudes.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Nashville said:

In other news: did you know that Rush’s “By-Tor And the Snow Dog” is 8 minutes and 40 seconds long?

So a relatively short track by Rush standards then.

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 2
10 hours ago, Nashville said:

I am a universe; I contain multitudes.

As Felicia might say, "they call you Legion, for you are many." 

I know the show always has a ton of physical competitions because, I suppose, they are deemed more "exciting" for the shows.   But they can design competitions that are timed and yet don't require youth and strength to win -- it was possible for women to win the veto competition with the records and the "Eldong Power of Veto."  They didn't, but those comps didn't require any particular upper body strength like the comic book one.  

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
17 hours ago, kellog010 said:

Since the Cam HOH after horrible Zombie week, the same players have been trading power and it has just crushed the life from this game. Absolute power currupts absolutely has never been a more appropriate saying. Maybe there could be one last twist where noone is crowned winner.

This... 100%. I kept waiting for something interesting to happen.

Still waiting. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
5 hours ago, Thalia said:

I know the show always has a ton of physical competitions because, I suppose, they are deemed more "exciting" for the shows.   But they can design competitions that are timed and yet don't require youth and strength to win -- it was possible for women to win the veto competition with the records and the "Eldong Power of Veto."  They didn't, but those comps didn't require any particular upper body strength like the comic book one.  

I liked the one where they hid stuff in the "house."  ("Defense wins championships!").  But BB probably didn't like their studio torn up and messy cause it would take a whole half hour to clean up later, sigh.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I’d prefer a twist where another group of HGs are revealed to have been playing in another house since August, aware that their game wasn’t being televised. And then on Finale Night the F2 from both houses get voted on by America. The nation, I mean, not the HG.

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, Skooma said:

Most boring BB of all time.

Eh, I mean, this season isn't the most boring; we had BB16, after all, which still stand as the most boring BB season I watched. It was so goddamn boring, they had to bring puppies into the house at F5.

But gee, I wonder why Jag won again. Oh yeah, because the veto competition was physical, which means Cirie and Felicia had NO chance of winning.

So, congrats Jag, you really competed against your allies for a win, as Cirie/Felicia was never going to beat you two at a physical comp (and involving water, no less). 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Eh, I mean, this season isn't the most boring; we had BB16, after all, which still stand as the most boring BB season I watched. It was so goddamn boring, they had to bring puppies into the house at F5.

I never watched that season so most boring season ever for me I'll say then. 

Never thought I'd say this but at this point I'd take Josh banging on pots and pans all day long to this total snoozefest of endless Bro-down. 

Totally annoying and super smug Jag has it locked up now unless he is as stupid as Matt and fails to put Matt up next week when he (Jag) will obviously win HOH.

Matt, you idiot, this was the one and only time left to take your shot and you didn't even aim in the right direction.  What a cluck!   🐔🐓

• LOL 1
24 minutes ago, Skooma said:

Matt, you idiot, this was the one and only time left to take your shot and you didn't even aim in the right direction. 

No, he and/or Jag will play the 'loyalty' card - "he was my biggest rival but he was also my biggest ally and I stayed true" or something like that.

Which is easy to defend because it's true. And because they're comp beasts, a pretty unbeatable duo. Usually, alpha male ego will break up a pair like them, but they've kept it together. If they really go to final 2 together, though, Jag's got the better pitch hands-down - hell, he came back from the dead and romped all the way to the end!

So, not an unfair ending, like a Fields win would've been. But not a very interesting ending, either.

Edited by Gummo
  • Like 7

No jury is going to respect Matt for NOT taking the shot at Jag in my not so humble opinion. 

He isn't playing to win and that Reilly person is it will dump him now that he has lost I bet. 

Jag has played the much better game of the two even if Jag takes stupid pills and lets Matt sit beside him at the end.

The only hope for an interesting ending at this point is if the next HOH is all about how many teeth you can pull out of your mouth or how much food you can cram in your pockets.

Edited by Skooma
  • LOL 9
37 minutes ago, Skooma said:

Totally annoying and super smug Jag has it locked up now unless he is as stupid as Matt and fails to put Matt up next week when he (Jag) will obviously win HOH.

Jag's better bet to make that happen would be to win veto because F4 HOH is kind of pointless outside of safety. I mean, if he wins HOH and then Bowie wins veto, he may be able to convince her to take out Matt. That would actually be interesting to see. Hell, Felicia's dumb ass might even vote Bowie out over Matt because of her weird, unmitigated hatred lol. 

5 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I guess we get the slight tension of Jag explaining to Matt that he and Bowie ARE voting Cirie out, but who am I kidding? Matt will just be, "Oh, okay, whatever." 

Yea, I was hoping Matt would push back but he obviously is all in on The Mafia F3 and pretty clearly never really intended to work with Cirie. Which I find kind of funny lol.

I just need Matt to lose F4 veto and go and I'll be good with any of the other 3 winning.

Luckily, F4 only lasts 3 days. The only good scheduling decision they've made this season lol.

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, congrats Jag, you really competed against your allies for a win, as Cirie/Felicia was never going to beat you two at a physical comp (and involving water, no less). 

Was it finally the slip n slide that Jag’s been looking forward to all season? 

And why oh why didn’t they replace it with a spelling comp so Cirie and Felicia could scramble to assemble their fake 20-letter words? Big whiff at a chance for comedy gold.

40 minutes ago, Gummo said:

Bowie Jane's gonna make Final Four, maybe Final Three, and people will still be saying, "Bowie who?"

That’s Bowie Fucking Who to you.

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

Okay, I am slowly emerging from my mourning period for what we have left in this game.

23 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Just read America’s exit interview. She’s pretty devastated, but endearing as always. Her biggest regrets are warning Blue and thereby putting her and Cory in the spotlight (although, IMO, they both probably would have gone out in the DE anyway) and giving up the Pressure Cooker. I think that should be a bigger regret, because a win there could have changed the momentum of the game. She was trying hard to work with Bowie (“the ultimate floater”) at the end, and I think that should be her biggest regret— not making alliances beyond Cory earlier.

America has no pretense; she says what she thinks and I've loved that about her all season. It didn't make her game easy, but I appreciate how genuine she is. It was crazy to see the houseguests perceive her as shifty or untrustworthy or a snake when in truth her fault was being too upfront and giving people too much correct information. It really says something about the way people perceive beautiful women (and dare I say ethnicity plays a role as well) regardless of what they actually say or what they do. 

A win in the pressure cooker might have actually guaranteed an earlier exit date for her, since Matt had the power to nullify that eviction. She would have had to nominate two, maybe even three people and possibly have none of them actually exit the game. So she would have had a comp win, but possibly at great cost.

The fact that America was kind to Blue in her exit press while Blue was kind to herself and ridiculously talked about her superior showmance highlights everything one needs to know about these two women. Not a girls' girl indeed. 

I think it's very clear that the time to take the shot at Jag was during the DE, and Matt's failure to plan for that might cost his the game, since he seems pretty locked in with Bowie now. I believe Jag will easily beat Matt at both the endurance and final parts of the final HOH. I just really don't want Matt to win, so I'm glad Jag pulled out the veto here. 

This Reilly stuff just shows how much Grodner wanted her blonde All-American showmance. Like, you had an actual, unexpected showmance with two generally likable people in realtime, but let's push Matt/Reilly on people instead.  It'll be interesting if production's stunt to promote this "relationship" actually worsened Matt's position in the game by pushing Bowie to Jag. Did anyone catch the clip of Cirie telling Reilly not to believe that Matt is into her?

• Like 12
3 hours ago, Skooma said:

I never watched that season so most boring season ever for me I'll say then. 

You're lucky. It was an entire season of one person pretty much dictating who was gonna go and in what place. Similar to BB19's Paul, just more boring with less shitty people. Actually, Derrick was THE start of what we now know as Modern BB: one majority alliance running the game from fairly early on until the end. Before BB16, there was a lot more fighting, a lot more split votes. Then Derrick happened and we now see unanimous votes and predictable boot orders. 

So a lot that we hate about modern BB, we can blame BB16 for being the catalyst. And that's not taking into account the issue with comps.

Oh, and apparently there was also a luxury comp so Matt and Jag won $5k. Apparently, Bowie's pissed because Jag helped Matt win and not Bowie. Well, duh, Bowie, they're a duo and you're their third. You three are not a team lol. This woman doesn't stop complaining about things. She complains about potentially going on the block, and now she's complaining about Jag helping Matt instead of her win. Maybe, Bowie Jane, you have to actually DO something for your own damn self. Maybe try that!

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

It seems like Cirie was possibly second so I doubt it was physical lol.

From what I've read, there was a water component and they had to run into/dive into the water to grab something (puzzle pieces? Stacking pieces?).

• Like 6
  • Useful 1

So hey what if…what if...Jag (assumedly) comps out and chooses Felicia to sit next to him at F2.  Knowing he won nearly every comp since jury started and she won a single one all season by a (very literal) stroke of luck.  And therefore he knows he’s a lock to win.  But he doesn’t consider that the jury decides and the jury is made up of people who all voted him out.  What if they decide Felicia actually deserves it more, going by that criterion.  And Jag is making some people unhappy these days. This is not a written test where there only one correct response. These are human beings with emotions and they may remember hugging him goodbye and walking him to the Julie door before that wretched twist came, and they hopefully feel he just does not deserve the win.  Can you imagine a less competent player than Felicia but I would love to see her beat him.  Manifesting….

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
5 hours ago, Gummo said:

The Reverseverse!

We have reached the part of the season where it takes creative posts to move this thread along coz the show gives no fodder worth discussing . Only so much one can blame on a writers strike that ended weeks ago. Kudos to y’all 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Apparently, Bowie's pissed because Jag helped Matt win and not Bowie. Well, duh, Bowie, they're a duo and you're their third. You three are not a team lol. This woman doesn't stop complaining about things. She complains about potentially going on the block, and now she's complaining about Jag helping Matt instead of her win. Maybe, Bowie Jane, you have to actually DO something for your own damn self. Maybe try that!

If BFJ makes it to the final 2, I can more or less draft her speech.  "I deserve to win for playing such a strong social game that I was never put on the block." 

No, No, NO.   The Reasons you were never put on the block are three-fold:  1)  Felicia's HOH followed a week where Hisam's exalted opinion of himself, his wisdom, and his power made the idea of spending one more week with him more insufferable than just leaving any room you happened to enter.  2) By the time Felicia, Cirie, and Izzy decided to despise you Cameron/Jag/Matt had other targets and saw you as a semi-endearing/semi-annoying gnat who they could use.  (Jared probably didn't know you were even IN the House.)  3) And Jag can't even get up the nerve to use you as a pawn because he is apparently terrified by a woman's tears.

• Like 5

I can watch a show with only Mama Fee and Cirie in the kitchen. Them talking about having a kitchen aid mixer. “Girl please, they would not know what to do with it” (the young people) 😂😂😂

Edited by TheGapper
  • Like 5
  • LOL 4

Cirie pontificating with Felicia that it feels as if they’re gonna leave clown school or something in 8 days or however many, and they talk about all the stupid shit around them, polka dots on the walls, red fist on the wall and the absolute stupidity of it all, and here I am watching the stupid clown show too. Stupid stupid stupid 

this whole conversation was great. Loved hanging w them. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
11 hours ago, Never Again said:

So hey what if…what if...Jag (assumedly) comps out and chooses Felicia to sit next to him at F2.  

I truly wonder who Cirie would vote for in this situation. She is so done with everyone in that house, and the picture of her giving Jag the finger behind his back while he hugged her yesterday warmed my heart. But she's had a front row seat all season to Felicia's erratic, runaway train gameplay, and I have a hard time imagining calm and strategic Cirie endorsing Felicia's wild fumbling in all directions. 

Speaking of Cirie, it seems like she's in a lot of danger this week. It's Cirie, and she has a few days, so the target could easily switch to Felicia by Thursday. But even if it does, the only way she can win at this point is to be with Bowie at the end, and her path to get through both boys to do that is so slim it's highly improbable (but don't get me wrong, I would LOVE it). I think Cirie's self assessment that keeping Jag all those weeks ago when he should have been evicted was a major error, but I also think not keeping Cory was an error--she could have had three votes with her, Felicia, and Blue if she had decided to dig into it. I think you do it for the same reason Jag and Matt wanted him out--Cory wasn't good at comps, but he was better than America, and he was specifically good at the kind of comp you get for a DE HOH. I think the DE could have played out very differently if you have Cory playing that comp given how generally bad everyone else was at it. 

For someone who played as the most extreme kind of floater for most of the game, Bowie seems to take everything really personally.

8 hours ago, TheGapper said:

I can watch a show with only Mama Fee and Cirie in the kitchen. Them talking about having a kitchen aid mixer. “Girl please, they would not know what to do with it” (the young people) 😂😂😂

Felicia's complete disdain for everyone in the house under age 50 has been her most consistent quality this season. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
12 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:
14 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

It seems like Cirie was possibly second so I doubt it was physical lol.

From what I've read, there was a water component and they had to run into/dive into the water to grab something (puzzle pieces? Stacking pieces?).

Well that describes 90% of Survivor challenges, so it would be no surprise if Cirie did well.

13 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Apparently, Bowie's pissed because Jag helped Matt win and not Bowie.

Jag continues to play the social game horribly. He's knows how Bowie is. He might have lost her jury vote with that. This probably proves that he does indeed intend to go to F2 with her and not Matt.

• Like 1
On 10/19/2023 at 5:49 PM, Brian Cronin said:

It's time for my annual Meet Me In St Louis comparison to the show! Seeing America carrying on about Cory reminds me of when Tootie found out that her family was moving to New York, so she began to destroy all of her snow people because she won't be able to bring them with her. Then Esther comes in and soothes her with "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas," just like how Cory has had to constantly soothe America these last few days.  

You guys! I have been so disconnected from the feeds coverage this season (is Callaphera even showing up now?) but I so glad I didn’t miss this. Thanks, fellow internet weirdos, for being my imaginary friends each summer (also wtf, BB at Halloween? I really do not like this extension of my summer guilty pleasure but whatever)!

• Like 8
3 hours ago, tracyscott76 said:

Well that describes 90% of Survivor challenges, so it would be no surprise if Cirie did well.

I think maybe you mean did NOT do well since she was terrible at any and all Survivor challenges.

• LOL 2

I will be shocked if Jag chooses anyone but Matt to sit beside him in the end. Jag is all about loyalty and keeping his word, and I just don’t think he has it in him to screw over his closest ally. I think it also might cost him jury  votes, because that would change the image they have of him. 

I could definitely see Matt turning on Jag, though. And if he wants to win, he’ll have to do it. 

6 hours ago, Jillibean said:

the picture of [Cirie] giving Jag the finger behind his back while he hugged her yesterday warmed my heart. 

Ha! I did not see this, but I wish I had. 

I tried to watch a little bit of feeds last night, but there was absolutely nothing happening. This stage of feeds is always kind of boring, but there is usually some end game strategizing and frantic memory drills, at least. Last night, I was treated to scenes of Cirie reading her Bible while in the Jag Bains Honorary Suite (I mean, they really should just name it after him; he’s the only one who ever lives there) our favorite comp beast played with his hair and breathed heavily. I think Felicia was in DR, no sign of Matt or Bowie. No strategizing. No need, they’ve got it all worked out.

Once Cirie leaves, there may be a little chaos from Felicia as she will no longer have anyone to rein her in. But I expect only more dead air from Bowie. Never have I seen anyone so content to coast to third place. Felicia’s a mess, but at least she’s trying. And I hope she does go full throttle this week— what has she got to lose?

• Like 6
5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Jag continues to play the social game horribly. He's knows how Bowie is. He might have lost her jury vote with that. This probably proves that he does indeed intend to go to F2 with her and not Matt.

Methinks you’re giving Jag credit for WAY more strategic awareness than he has demonstrated at any point in the season to date.

• Like 4
26 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Last night, I was treated to scenes of Cirie reading her Bible

She has the faith of a WHOLE JAR OF MUSTARD! 

14 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Methinks you’re giving Jag credit for WAY more strategic awareness than he has demonstrated at any point in the season to date.

Agree 100%. He's all in on a "loyalty" game. Who knows, it may work.

ETA: I mean, if he has his choice, he's going to the end with Matt.

Edited by Gummo
Clarity
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3

I actually think there's a good chance Jag will take Matt out, or allow him to be taken out if possible. He does know now that Matt has spoken to people about taking the shot at him, which gives him a "you betrayed me first" escape clause. He also has been heavily contemplating Cory's statement that Matt is playing the best game and will have his vote. Between that and people talking about how Cirie won Traitors (though they think it is The Mole), the things Cory said right before getting evicted are heavily influencing people's thoughts this week. 

Regardless, I think Matt's tenure as HOH this week actually is really harming his game. Reilly letter gate alienated Bowie, and his noms have irritated Felicia and Cirie, especially since he had promised Cirie he would never nominate her. I actually think, for the first time in many weeks, that the scale has tilted and that Matt is now at a disadvantage if he goes to the F2 with Jag. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 1

Jillibean, I don't know -- I think there will be a lot of anger on Matt's behalf if Jag takes him out (more than the other way 'round). Jag's only excuse for all the flip-flops and broken promises is "I stayed true to my core alliance." 

If he betrays that, he has to rely on the jury ignoring their own hurt feelings and acknowledging good gameplay. 

Every jury says that's how they'll vote; the reality, well....

• Like 4
8 hours ago, Jillibean said:

I truly wonder who Cirie would vote for in this situation. She is so done with everyone in that house, and the picture of her giving Jag the finger behind his back while he hugged her yesterday warmed my heart.

That was priceless!  😂

bPYUKobl.jpg

• Mind Blown 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Jillibean said:

I actually think there's a good chance Jag will take Matt out, or allow him to be taken out if possible. He does know now that Matt has spoken to people about taking the shot at him, which gives him a "you betrayed me first" escape clause. He also has been heavily contemplating Cory's statement that Matt is playing the best game and will have his vote. Between that and people talking about how Cirie won Traitors (though they think it is The Mole), the things Cory said right before getting evicted are heavily influencing people's thoughts this week. 

Regardless, I think Matt's tenure as HOH this week actually is really harming his game. Reilly letter gate alienated Bowie, and his noms have irritated Felicia and Cirie, especially since he had promised Cirie he would never nominate her. I actually think, for the first time in many weeks, that the scale has tilted and that Matt is now at a disadvantage if he goes to the F2 with Jag. 

This. Just all of this.

Jag probably wants someone else to take out Matt but he's taken out his own allies multiple times so I don't think he cares too much about doing it lol. He also probably thinks, since Cory said Matt was the frontrunner, that taking Matt out is good for him, which I think it is even with Matt basically tanking his game this week.

• Like 4