Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Once upon a time, I like Matt & Jag, especially Jag. I didn't think he was the greatest player, but he seemed like a relatively normal, nice guy.

But as they say, power corrupts. I'm so sick of those 2 guys running the game. 

It's the ultimate reality game show sin -- it's BORING.

Cirie checked out after Jared left. Felicia runs around in circles, so sure of her game smarts, achieving nothing. Blue preens for the cameras. America vows revenge but wins nothing & has no power. I always forget Bowie Jane, for obvious reasons. 

*sigh* Maybe Jag & Matt actually deserve the win, considering their competiton, but damn. A little shake-up would be nice.

• Like 10
  • Applause 4

I'm ok with Jag winning. There was a time we were all rooting for him and feeling sorry for him for not realising he was being played by Cirie and Co. He deserves to win at this point. It's not his fault the twists suck and the competitions favor him. At least he is a good dude.

• Like 8
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

On the plus side, Jag's fucking up his jury management so that's another vote lost for him, and maybe Matt as well.

I’m not so sure it is. He’s pissing people off now, but I can definitely see them getting past it once they get to jury house. This doesn’t seem like a bitter group (well, except for Felicia) and if Jag gets to the end I think their attitude will be that he beat the odds, crawled up from the bottom and played hard to win. From a fan standpoint, Cory already seems to admire that Jag got him first.

4 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Felicia is the renom if Blue or America take themselves off the block. 

Felicia has said that she is not going up there again. She is NOT GOING BACK ON THAT DAMN BLOCK. NO NO NO. So I actually want him to nominate her first so I can witness the meltdown.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Felicia has said that she is not going up there again. She is NOT GOING BACK ON THAT DAMN BLOCK. NO NO NO. So I actually want him to nominate her first so I can witness the meltdown.

What was it we used to say so often in the earliest seasons of The Walking Dead - “Get in the house, Carl!”?
Now apply that exact same tone to:

GET ON THE BLOCK, FELICIA!!!

(Yeah, it’s Friday.)

• LOL 11
40 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

e. This doesn’t seem like a bitter group (well, except for Felicia)

Blue and Felicia are definitely bitter enough. Once Blue's evicted by Jag this week, or once Cirie spills all the information she has on Matt and Jag, Blue is going to hold a grudge. She just did it with Cory/America, she will do it with Jag/Matt. The only way I see her voting for Jag is if everyone else is voting for Jag.

I think America can vote logically once she gets past her feelings (she's self aware enough to recognize game moves) but it's also possible that America comes to the conclusion that, despite comp wins, Jag DIDN'T play the best game, as his strategic game was trash and his social game suffered throughout. Him winning all these comps doesn't mean he suddenly became a great Big Brother player, or even a good one. He just won an HOH he shouldn't have won, as it puts him directly in another situation where he has to betray and backstab an ally. And he's not the type of player who has the ability to recover from that. 

Especially given that he didn't really crawl back to the top on his own; he had people like Matt, Cory and America pulling him up until he finally started to figure things out. Don't forget, two weeks after his eviction, he was STILL preaching about the Seven and how he couldn't believe that he was their target, despite being voted out unanimously and almost again the very next week. Those are moments people will remember. Just because he's played a better game the last three weeks, doesn't mean he's played well enough to warrant a win.

That being said, that's only what we, as an audience, see. The jury will obviously have a different take so he can definitely still win. Just good luck getting there, Jag.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Blue and Felicia are definitely bitter enough. Once Blue's evicted by Jag this week, or once Cirie spills all the information she has on Matt and Jag, Blue is going to hold a grudge. She just did it with Cory/America, she will do it with Jag/Matt. The only way I see her voting for Jag is if everyone else is voting for Jag.

I think America can vote logically once she gets past her feelings (she's self aware enough to recognize game moves) but it's also possible that America comes to the conclusion that, despite comp wins, Jag DIDN'T play the best game, as his strategic game was trash and his social game suffered throughout. Him winning all these comps doesn't mean he suddenly became a great Big Brother player, or even a good one. He just won an HOH he shouldn't have won, as it puts him directly in another situation where he has to betray and backstab an ally. And he's not the type of player who has the ability to recover from that. 

Especially given that he didn't really crawl back to the top on his own; he had people like Matt, Cory and America pulling him up until he finally started to figure things out. Don't forget, two weeks after his eviction, he was STILL preaching about the Seven and how he couldn't believe that he was their target, despite being voted out unanimously and almost again the very next week. Those are moments people will remember. Just because he's played a better game the last three weeks, doesn't mean he's played well enough to warrant a win.

That being said, that's only what we, as an audience, see. The jury will obviously have a different take so he can definitely still win. Just good luck getting there, Jag.

See that is the thing I don't think Cory, America and Cirie will vote bitterly, but I do think they can see how sloppy Jag is playing. 

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

See that is the thing I don't think Cory, America and Cirie will vote bitterly, but I do think they can see how sloppy Jag is playing. 

There’s sloppy, and then there’s fucking trainwreck which torches your soul and sends it blazing and screaming all the way to hell.  Jag’s jury management last week? Definitely falls into the latter category.

Jag was handed what should have been the most advantageous HoH week in the history of the game - anonymous noms, anonymous RE-noms, AND the ability to win back-to-back HoH reigns - and how did Jag handle it?  Through his inability to keep his great big flappin’ trap shut, Jag reverse-engineered this HoH bounty week for maximum exposure, and maximum bad will generation with the jurors.

Honestly, I think the only HG with worse jury management skills might be Blue - and that’s saying something.

• Like 11
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3

Felicia kissed the ring— telling Jag how great he’s playing, how she admires him and his faith, how she feels a special connection with him— and in return, got an assurance that she will definitely not, no way go on the block this week.

A few minutes later, he tells Bowie that if Blue wins veto, Felicia will be replacement nom. 🙄

Blue and America will be noms, with Blue supposed pawn. But he’s telling Bowie that he wants Blue to go, and he would be happy with America winning veto.

He told Felicia that America is the target, because she’s coming after him, and because he doesn’t want any more blood on his hands. He already got so much blood on his hands last week, through no fault of his own. 🙄🙄

He’s now working out how to present this to Blue. The only ones who will know that she’s the actual target are Bowie and Matt. (At least until he spills it to everyone else because 🙄🙄🙄)

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

Ok, I had to leave the room while Jag was talking to Cirie, but I just came back and I think he just told her Blue’s the target…?

I’m not sure, I have to leave, and I already used up all my eyeball rolling emojis anyway.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
16 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Ok, I had to leave the room while Jag was talking to Cirie, but I just came back and I think he just told her Blue’s the target…?

I had the feeds on in the background, and he definitely told Cirie (after she sufficiently buttered him up by getting him to talk about his family and telling him how they're all playing for him this week lol).

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

Before Jag talked to Cirie, Bowie actually told him Cirie already figured out that Blue was the target and told Jag he should go ahead and tell Cirie the truth to build trust.

Jag also went ahead and told America Blue was the target. This man, he can not keep his mouth shut! Then again, most of them can't.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

I doubt they'll work outside the house but I think it'll have more to do with them being in different places, both in terms of where they live and just internally in life, and less to do with America being an evil harlot who actually hates Cory lol.

Yeah it's very hard to imagine making something work with him in college and her not. Him in Tenn and her in NYC. But I'll hope they are more Jesserica, they have the same age gap too.

I don't understand why Jag was allowed to play and win, I thought the invisible HoH had to throw. They just decided after Izzy left and de-centered Cirie to throw the whole game in the trash huh? 

I am rooting so hard for Bowie Fucking Jane/America. I hope they duo up and take out Blue and Cirie.

• Like 7

Because this is Jag, I fully expect him to change his mind and target America instead. And then confess to Blue that she used to be the target, but she isn’t anymore. 

Honestly, the only hope I see for the back stretch of this season is if America wins this veto, Blue goes home, and Jag gets taken out in the double.

I do not expect any of that to happen.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
3 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Because this is Jag, I fully expect him to change his mind and target America instead. And then confess to Blue that she used to be the target, but she isn’t anymore. 

I actually think, for the most part, Jag has been consistent in who he's loyal and not loyal to. He targeted Americory last week ONLY because Blue won veto, not because he wanted Cory or America out right then and there. 

I think Jag also has grown to like America more than Blue. Ever since Blue decided her biggest move would be telling Jag that she was planning to target him weeks ago, with the FULL plan of what she was going to say to him when putting him on the block, and then she changed her mind so it's all good now, Jag has been less and less trusting of Blue. I don't think he ever forgot her telling him how she was planning to backstab him.

Jag seems more comfortable around America, so I believe him when he says Blue is his target.

• Like 3

I’ve had feeds on in the background for the last hour or so. America and Bowie have been studying, chatting and giggling. They seem to be getting on very well. I’m sure America wouldn’t change a thing, but she could have such stronger relationships if she hadn’t sequestered with Cory so much. She seems to be doing well today, though. She told Jag that she had no intention of blowing her game for some act of revenge and she feels he believed her.

Meanwhile, Blue is practically giddy at the thought of going all the way with Matt and Jag. She seems pretty comfortable for a block sitter.

• Like 4

I turned on feeds this morning and Cirie was in the storage room, grumbling about the noise coming from the other room. “They’re so loud… Why are you so excited? You didn’t win the lottery…. So loud. So annoying.” I just tuned back in to see Cirie in the kitchen, while loud squealing and yelling comes from another room. She doesn’t say anything, just keeps her head down and endures.

Dawn to dusk, these damn kids are driving Cirie crazy.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

Jag, Matt and Bowie are considering the possibility of a spelling comp. It’s advised to pick a word with lots of consonants, because they don’t put a lot of vowels out there. (Ut oh, Felicia’s plan to add -ualization to any word might not work.) Bowie has to explain the concept of vowels to Matt, which… whaat? It doesn’t seem to be a hearing thing, he doesn’t seem to know what vowels are, and I’m confused.

They are focused on one of them winning veto. They still seem committed to Blue going as the bigger threat, but nobody believes that America won’t come after them. Bowie vows to win next HoH.

• Like 4

I know we've discussed the following types of things, but I just have to post this before I go to bed.  I turned the feeds on for just a few seconds earlier this evening and the camera was on the dinner table, which was filled with what looked like fried chicken wings and a pot of sauce, among other things.   Felicia poured a generous portion of sauce over her wings, wiped the rim of the pot, licked her finger, then wiped the rim of the pot again, and licked it again.  I turned it off at the moment. 

I could never survive in that house.  I'd die of starvation.

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 6
26 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Jag, Matt and Bowie are considering the possibility of a spelling comp. It’s advised to pick a word with lots of consonants, because they don’t put a lot of vowels out there. (Ut oh, Felicia’s plan to add -ualization to any word might not work.) Bowie has to explain the concept of vowels to Matt, which… whaat? It doesn’t seem to be a hearing thing, he doesn’t seem to know what vowels are, and I’m confused.

They are focused on one of them winning veto. They still seem committed to Blue going as the bigger threat, but nobody believes that America won’t come after them. Bowie vows to win next HoH.

I would have paid good money to see Jared in a spelling comp. "F-U-D....That's food, dude. Don't **you** know how to spell?"

• LOL 13
15 hours ago, blixie said:

I am rooting so hard for Bowie Fucking Jane/America. I hope they duo up and take out Blue and Cirie.

I would love to see that team up, too. They should get rid of the boys first though lol. 

15 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Honestly, the only hope I see for the back stretch of this season is if America wins this veto, Blue goes home, and Jag gets taken out in the double.

That makes the Cirie/Matt F2 even more inevitable but like I need to just accept that it's already pretty inevitable lol.

43 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

Do the remaining houseguest know there is a double eviction this week? A post on Jokers yesterday was that Matt said to Jag they would be at 5 in 6 days. Unless they were speculating, I thought DEs were usually "surprises"

They weren't told, but they know when the show ends so they can easily deduce they need a DE to get there. 

The thing is though, they actually need a TE. I guess perhaps they're changing the format and leaving 4 people in the house that final week but that seems unlikely. Although, it would save them having to pay for another hotel room and it's pretty clear this season that they're trying to cut costs lol.

• Like 1

I don’t know if they’ve officially been told, but I wonder if they’re calculating how many more days it is until day 100, and deducing that there has to be another double in order for the scheduling to work out. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

I know we've discussed the following types of things, but I just have to post this before I go to bed.  I turned the feeds on for just a few seconds earlier this evening and the camera was on the dinner table, which was filled with what looked like fried chicken wings and a pot of sauce, among other things.   Felicia poured a generous portion of sauce over her wings, wiped the rim of the pot, licked her finger, then wiped the rim of the pot again, and licked it again.  I turned it off at the moment. 

I could never survive in that house.  I'd die of starvation.

That's disgusting... I'd b eating cereal a lot.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Mamababy600 said:

That's disgusting... I'd b eating cereal a lot.

Yeah, but you know they just reach into the box with their grubby paws whenever they want a quick snack. Honestly, it’s a wonder they don’t have an outbreak of hepatitis every summer.

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
10 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Yeah, but you know they just reach into the box with their grubby paws whenever they want a quick snack. Honestly, it’s a wonder they don’t have an outbreak of hepatitis every summer.

Or e. Coli, at the very least.  I keep remembering BB3’s Gerry getting evicted for pretty much the same thing (preparing food for House consumption with unsanitary hands)….

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
11 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Or e. Coli, at the very least.  I keep remembering BB3’s Gerry getting evicted for pretty much the same thing (preparing food for House consumption with unsanitary hands)….

Is he the one who'd use the bathroom and not wash his hands afterwards?

Barf.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

They haven't done the spelling comp since BB18. That's one they should bring back, I think.

I'm no Jeff fan, but I still say TECHNOTRONICS is a real word, or at least enough of one. And Philomena Cunk agrees with me!

Granted, the word Jeff actually had on his board was TECTRONICS, so.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 5
28 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

Is he the one who'd use the bathroom and not wash his hands afterwards?

Barf.

Have you EVER seen anyone leave the toilet stall and then wash their hands? I haven’t. Not this season, anyway.

13 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

So has Jag nominated Blue and America? Has the veto happened?

Feeds are still on puppies.

• Mind Blown 1
1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

Have you EVER seen anyone leave the toilet stall and then wash their hands? I haven’t. Not this season, anyway.

I seldom watch the feeds--actually this is the first year (on Pluto)--but even now, I just look now and then for a few minutes, so I haven't noticed the bathroom habits much.  But to what you're saying:  yuck.  Reminds me of some of the people at my old place of employment--but at least they weren't cooking.  I'm a germaphobe, so I would have to steer clear of ever being on that show.

• Like 1

I just noticed feeds are back and was coming on here to say the same thing. Fucking Jag. I am so tired of this. The ONLY silver lining is he can’t play HoH. The first one, anyway. He’s sure to slip though that and win the second.

On the other hand, at least Blue didn’t win. If it couldn’t be America, maybe Jag was the best outcome. Assuming he sticks to his plan to evict Blue.

• Like 3

Jag talking to Matt: Just before veto, Felicia came to him and ratted out Cirie for telling Blue she’s the target. Felicia wanted to let him know Blue would be playing with a fire in her belly. Jag says Cirie was just trying to cover her ass. But she is definitely off the Trust List now.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DONT KEEP YOUR SECRET PLANS A SECRET.

Then I saw Cirie whispering with Felicia. They were shaking their heads about how Matt and Jag are just trying to keep everyone comfortable. Including America. They are playing all sides and need to go. 

I guess both of you would know all about playing all sides, hm, ladies?

• Like 4

It's staggering that he doesn't see Felicia and Cirie as real players, and is shocked when they make any moves at all. 

I mean, at this point, he still has to get rid of Blue, since she now knows his plan and will be gunning for him, but boy, it sure would be tempting to take down America and put up Cirie. Honestly, if he really doesn't want America out, the logical thing actually WOULD be to take her down and put up either Felicia or Cirie. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Like 3

Just stopping by to say hi and commend those of you who are still sticking with this season for plowing your way to 100 pages. I personally cannot stomach it and dropped out during zombie week and the damn forums reloading every time I’m trying to read or react has been a big turnoff. Y’all must have some super strengths to endure unhygiene central, Jag comp beasting away and really nothing else happening besides all of them displaying their unappealing qualities. I guess the least reproachable to me at this point would be FBJ ( but that’s based on minimal viewing on my part so I may be way off) or maybe 🇺🇸 if she makes it past this week. She’s probably going right? I don’t see Cirie or Felicia keeping her over Blue. 

• Like 1
Just now, dizzyd said:

She’s probably going right? I don’t see Cirie or Felicia keeping her over Blue. 

Matt and Bowie are voting with Jag, so worst case scenario, Jag breaks the tie to vote out Blue. So if he wants her out, she's going this week. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Jag, Matt and Blue are in HoH room talking about Thursday and future comps. So I’m guessing he either told her Cirie lied, OR Cirie was given a fake story. All I know is, Blue does not seem upset or worried at all.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Paranoia and Ass Covering Schemes in the HoH room, starring Matt and Jag:

They have just learned that America spoke to Bowie about not being the target, as if Bowie already knew. What was that about? America was not supposed to tell anybody! Can they trust her? And is she getting too close to Bowie? Can they trust Bowie?

When Felicia first approached Jag to tell on Cirie, he was with Bowie. What if Felicia tells Bowie about their final 4 (Jag, Matt, Felicia, Cirie)? Solution: Tell Bowie the mamas approached them, in case it comes up.

Do we tell Bowie Cirie is a traitor? Yes, and let her be the one to take Cirie out. Bowie trusts Cirie too much and that has to end. Jag hasn’t trusted her since she lied to him in order to protect Jared. She’s going to make F3 if they don’t do something. Jag trusts Felicia far more and would rather work with her.

But how to tell Felicia that Blue is the target? Solution: Tell her the target has shifted. She can’t know America was always safe and everyone knew but her. (Didn’t she already know? I assumed Cirie would have told her.)

Listening to these two try to cover their lies with more lies is kind of hilarious, especially since none of it would be necessary if they knew how to keep their mouths shut in the first place.

• Like 7