Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Leans heavily to Cam. He won comps between Jared & him these last few days to allow him to decide who plays for re-entry this week. Whoever plays, if they win, they in. If they lose, other person in. Of course, ‘rigging’, sigh, so who knows. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
33 minutes ago, Diana Berry said:

Any idea who will stay? Please let it be cam.

It all comes down to whether he can put a puzzle together in time on Thursday. If it is anything like the puzzle back in BB20 when they did something similar, he will return. But who the heck knows? We've been joking that they'll give him a super hard puzzle to make sure Jared is the one who returns.

• Like 3

I’ve been off feeds lately so questioning something I read. Did Cirie tell Cory that if Cameron wins the zombie apocalypse or whatever they’re calling it, then she’ll pack her bags and leave? 

Also did Matt get some new power this week? I’ve heard it mentioned and it doesn’t sound like the old PoI from a couple weeks back.

31 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Did Cirie tell Cory that if Cameron wins the zombie apocalypse or whatever they’re calling it, then she’ll pack her bags and leave? 

The Jokers transcript was vague, but made it seem like that is what she said.  But I just went back in the feeds, and if I was at the right spot --- @12:16 pm BBT -- Cory and Cirie were talking on the outside balcony, and:

Cory said that the odds were good that Cameron would win the competition to be let back in the house.  And if he then won HOH, he would probably nominate Cirie for eviction.  Cirie laughed and said, I just need to keep my bags packed and ready.  

So no, she didn't say she would self-evict, IMO.   I don't know anything about Matt tho. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

ETA: These are responses to dizzyd questions. 

For Q1. Yes, but it was mostly joking between her & Cory they all should pack their bags based on his last HOH when he decided to shock them all with his noms. 

for Q2, I think we are still talking about kerfuffle of Matt having power to save Jag & who knew what, when. This is what happens when no one leaves for weeks. 

ETA2: I am not going to watch these idiots after alcohol delivery. Haven’t figured out if I’m happy or sad I have limited time to watch feeds this year. Ok. Was a lie, I’m happy but frustrated at times. See you when I see you….

Edited by pennben
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Jillibean said:

America and Cory are actually a pretty balanced partnership in that she has the big ideas and he's the one who can execute. Without Cory, I think America would have probably blown up her own game in a chaos fire by now (though what a beautiful inferno it would be), and without America, Cory would be passively gamebot-ing his way to an ending determined by Cirie and friends. 

I’ve wondered if Djibouti isn’t manipulating it so Cory is the one to execute and she can remain somewhat sheltered from the blowback. Maybe I’m giving her too much credit.

6 hours ago, Jillibean said:

America: I've never been to Savannah. It looks pretty, though. The trees, they have a lot of trees, are they willows?

Cameron: (Authoritatively) Joshua trees.

Joshua trees!! I had to look this up to make sure I wasn’t crazy, but Joshua trees are no where near Savannah. They are found exclusively in the desert southwest and northwestern Mexico. Savannah has a lot of live oaks with Spanish moss hanging from them— I bet this is what Djibouti was thinking of when she said willows.

It shouldn’t make me this happy that Cameron was so authoritatively wrong, but it does.

• Like 7
  • LOL 7

Jared tells Blue that he was talking to Cirie about the puzzle comp. She had a feeling that it will be really, really hard. “And for the first time, I had a glimmer of hope.” Ugh.

Let’s just hope the puzzle has nothing to do with trees.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
14 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I have to disagree with this. Cirie is a brilliant social tactician, but her gameplay has been erratic at best.

Right. Like Cirie absolutely deserves at least some of the blame for her game blowing up last week. It wasn't all Jared and Izzy. She hasn't played that well tbh. She's lucky this is a season full of people who aren't that good lol.

I'm so annoyed she's moving down the target list. I just want to see these people play without her there, dammit!

• Like 8
8 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I’ve wondered if Djibouti isn’t manipulating it so Cory is the one to execute and she can remain somewhat sheltered from the blowback. Maybe I’m giving her too much credit.

Joshua trees!! I had to look this up to make sure I wasn’t crazy, but Joshua trees are no where near Savannah. They are found exclusively in the desert southwest and northwestern Mexico. Savannah has a lot of live oaks with Spanish moss hanging from them— I bet this is what Djibouti was thinking of when she said willows.

The thing is, of all the trees he could have come up with, Joshua trees are so specific and are not found anywhere near that climate. It's almost bizarre how wrong he is. He just wanted to take advantage of her question to assert his superiority.

Speaking of which...now that he's won the initial comp and feeling himself, the return of his lecherous behavior has begun. He did and said some weird things last night with America, and she clearly looked uncomfortable at points. In addition to her nervous water sipping, at one point she got up from next to him (he was practically sitting on top of her and poured his backwashed wine into her glass) and went to go sit with Cory, at which point Cam immediately made a sexist remark about Cory being the man, followed by an assertion that America mothers Cory. He actually made multiple comments last night that seemed to be targeted towards emasculating Cory to America (calling him her "son," responding to America saying Cory was her man by saying "besties"). Social media is once again alive with debate about whether what he's doing is okay and whether America brings it on herself by flirting, which is a really troubling conversation to be having. 

I can't say for sure that she's uncomfortable. At various points throughout the game she's said she is and isn't. But a lot of people seem to think that they can take for granted that she ISN'T uncomfortable because she flirts with Cam and says she likes him, as if that isn't a classic response to dealing with an aggressor you can't escape from and who potentially has power over you. She is not in a position where she can shut him down if she wanted to. For that matter, people who ARE in that position still might not, and we know people work this way, but because it's counter-intuitive we still insist it means everything is fine. 

I never thought I'd say this, but Cam has become by far the bigger liability. I don't like the way he speaks to America or about America. Even if it doesn't bother her, it bothers ME. I don't like the way he seems to have set his sights on getting rid of Cory to get him out of the way. Production needs to take Cameron out with this competition Thursday. And this is coming from someone who haaaaates Jared. I hope they give him an effing NASA spaceship to build. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
18 hours ago, Jillibean said:

There is no HOH this week, and therefore Cory is not the outgoing HOH. If they come to a different conclusion, I am going to assume that they want Cory out for reasons I do not understand. 

I understand. They want him out for the same reason they want everyone not named Fields out.

15 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

It all comes down to whether he can put a puzzle together in time on Thursday. If it is anything like the puzzle back in BB20 when they did something similar, he will return. But who the heck knows? We've been joking that they'll give him a super hard puzzle to make sure Jared is the one who returns.

I wasn't joking. I sincerely don't think the show is going to give up on their big "twist" so easily.

Both Cam & Jared are creepy bullies. Both treat women abominably.

That said, if Prodution, in their infinite wisdom, has decreed that one of them has to be inflicted on us AGAIN, I prefer the creepy bully with no pre-existing built-in alliances.

Edited by Gummo
  • Like 23

This is the worst twist I have ever seen. It completely stamped out the momentum of the game and feels like blatant manipulation for a certain outcome. I know BB is not inherently fair but this is too much for me.

Now we have to continue to deal with these two toxic men who are operating with no consequences for being evicted except just one comes back. 

Cameron last night really made me uncomfortable with his behavior. His comment about jury house being awkward for Cory was the height of delusion. Jared also continuing his revisionist history is nauseating. If one of these horrid men weasel their way to win I may truly quit this game for good.

• Like 9
  • Fire 1

A question for those on social media:

Are  non-feed watchers enjoying this season? I know they generally have a very different impression of both the season and the individual contestants. Are they as fed up as we are or is it business as usual as far as they're concerned?

Because their opinions seem to carry a lot more weight than feed watchers (you know, the people who actually care).

I am a non- feed watcher, though I enjoy reading here to know what else is going on.

Just from the episodes, I hate that Cirie and Jared have an unfair advantage in that they have a built-in alliance from the first minute. While others are scrambling to get to know each other and figure out who they can trust, these two had an easier time.

I couldn't stand Cameron.  But the way things have developed,  I hate Jared even more. I want Cameron to take him down. 

The others? They're all just OK. I like Matt, Jag, America and Cory about equally. 

• Like 14
1 hour ago, iMonrey said:

I sincerely don't think the show is going to give up on their big "twist" so easily.

At this point, I doubt they care whether Jared goes or stays. Same with Cirie. This twist, like everything else they do, is designed to boost ratings. Surely anyone who had an interest in the mother-son Survivor team has already tuned in, so I think they’ve gotten all they can out of that, ratings-wise. And that’s all they really care about. 

The only way I see them squeezing a little more out of this is if Julie teases a reveal of the secret. Viewers who have noped out might tune back in to see the impact. If Jared stays this week, I could definitely see that happening.

• Like 4

I learned a new term today to describe the body counting and slut shaming Jared was imposing on Blue.

Lala bop

Both guys are despicable and should not have been allowed to reenter the game and year after year BB enables and rewards such behavior. This season sucks so bad and the only reason I watch is to talk to y’all or in the hopes that like last year, I’ll be content in the end. Where do y’all think this season ranks out of 25 as of today?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Honestly, I’m really enjoying the season but for Cameron & Jared (also Luke). Izzy made everything a mess, wild swings each week over target. Hell, I even loved Cam’s move when HOH though I loath him as it led to everything blowing up. 

How often do we get the DE results we hope for & then production shuts it down. I think we were on the verge of a fun endgame with players I genuinely like. Hopefully we get back to that point relatively soon. 

• Like 10
3 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

At this point, I doubt they care whether Jared goes or stays. Same with Cirie. This twist, like everything else they do, is designed to boost ratings. Surely anyone who had an interest in the mother-son Survivor team has already tuned in, so I think they’ve gotten all they can out of that, ratings-wise. And that’s all they really care about. 

I think Grodner also cares about her pets and helps them, but I doubt either Cirie or Jared are her fave this year. It's probably Matt, that's her type.

I have thought this has actually been a pretty good season but I think this zombie twist has probably killed it. And there's still over a month to go so that sucks lol.

• Like 6
2 hours ago, dizzyd said:

Where do y’all think this season ranks out of 25 as of today?

Damned if I know. This is such a weird topsy-turvy season where (1) I'm not entirely rooting against the icky mansplainer because he's a fantastic chaos agent and the kick in the ass this season's gameplay needs, (2) I'm kind of rooting against one of my all-time favorite reality contestants in other contexts, (3) we've reached jury with potential contenders like Meme still trying to find second gear, and...on and on. Plus we got a perfect DE, only for TPTB to yank it away like Lucy's Football. 

At least I've got someone I can wholeheartedly loathe in Jared and the perennial summer camper in Meg Jenn City Victoria Bowie to keep my bearings. 

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 2
40 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

have thought this has actually been a pretty good season but I think this zombie twist has probably killed it. And there's still over a month to go so that sucks lol.

Yes, and before it's over, survivor, Amazing Race, and the Bachelor will have started new seasons. There's only so much reality competition tv people can watch. Big Brother could lose some viewers.

Edited by tinkerbell
  • Like 3

Here's what I'll say about rigging.  Can BB do an all-winner's season under the current diversity rules?  Is that their goal?

Do I think it was rigged for Cirie to win? No.  She can't win.  For her son, yes.  But he's a flop. So, once that flops, what do they do? Can Cirie win, still hard no, at least in my opinion. Jared is going to flop again when he gets back in.

What now? Personally, I want to see Cirie be Cirie, because she's a player.  Just rewatched knockout HOH, I think Matt called her up as it was his job but threw it to her.  I think Cory called her up as it was his job, but, weirdly, I didn't catch it at the time, but unless stress caused Cirie to massively screw up, I think she threw it & I'm pretty sure Cory was never going to buzz in. 

So, my hope is Jared has to go, though I now have doubts, let players play, but for two Zombies it's a good cast.  Have winner's season when it can occur, because casting has a mandated change & CBS doesn't deserve a winner's season until they course corrected based on years of lopsided casting.   

All this is to say I just want a fun endgame with decent people.  We got a good result last year but had to simmer in toxicity for basically the whole season to get there.  

We are so close to having fun.  Dammit, CBS, let us.

Edited by pennben
  • Like 3

In ominous foreshadowing, Cory got his birthday basket today since he will most likely be nominated on Friday his actual birthday. Also, Cory made a comment he would pissed if Cam went after him out petty jealously so there is that too.

I've mostly been off the feeds because I can only take these toxic men in small doses. Thursday seems ages away, then we have a whole other week before someone is evicted and jury starts.

ETA: Jared told Cirie she slipped up on a story and Blue figured out the mom/son thing and will come ask about it. So he is still lying to his mother.

Edited by kellog010
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 5
4 hours ago, dizzyd said:

Apart from Jared's advantage, I've enjoyed the season.  That doesn't necessarily mean it has been a great season.  But this is the first time in a long time that I've had plenty of time to watch the feeds and post/follow along here, which is by far my favorite part of the BB Experience.  That's reason number 1. 

I also haven't seen any out and out bullying/meanness like I've seen in some seasons.  Not just the way Taylor was treated last year, but there really hasn't been what I call Mean Girl behavior.  Admittedly Rachel Reilly is difficult to love, but I still loathe Brittany for the things she said about RR during her season.  Jared isn't quite as bad to me as Frankie Grande.  Finally with the exception of Jared, I'd probably be okay with anyone else winning, even Cirie.  But I don't think that will happen as unless things change it will be clear to everyone that she doesn't deserve a win in this particular game.  Finally, despite the always present misogyny, a woman could still win this year.  Same with a person of color.  And even if a white man wins, I don't think it was preordained on Day 1.  

YMMV

• Like 8

I want a refund because, holy hell, I paid to see arguments like that between Cirie/Felicia/Jared that were blocked!  And, I like them individually, but not Cory/America awkwardly making out while talking game.  

• Like 6

Jared wonders if viewers want him to stay over Cam. He hopes people appreciate the moves he’s made, and realize that he hasn’t made a single move that was 100% for him. Blue thinks his comeback story will be more exciting than Cam’s.

Meanwhile, Jag, Cape Verde, Cory and Matt ponder future possibilities. Matt is certain Jared would not come after them, because Jared told him so. His targets would be people who aren’t doing anything and don’t deserve to make jury, like Bowie and Meme. Cory thinks Jared will need people to work with, and they are the most likely. (To quote Mr. Big, “Stop that!” As in, stop manifesting a Jared return. It’s just bad energy.)

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

Cam comes in to the bathroom to bandage Matt’s knee and pontificate about football. Cape Verde and I are bored to tears.

Later, Cory, Cape Verde and Jag predict who would align with Jared: Blue, Cirie, Felicia and Meme. Or did he say Bowie? Either way, Cory pronounces them fucked.

Blue comes in. She is wearing Cam’s pig costume. It’s cute, but it must reek of arrogance and testosterone. Good luck sleeping in that.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Jared/Cirie/Felicia

During that fight, did anyone notice how Cirie handled herself the very same way as Jared ‘tried’ to handle his fight with Cory?  It struck me as almost word for word.  

• Like 6
18 hours ago, dizzyd said:

As of today, I don't think it's a bottom tier season. I would place it top 15, for sure. It's had a lot of entertaining moments pre-jury and I've enjoyed some of the houseguests. The mother-son twist sucks, but Jared's kind of almost made it into a disadvantage entirely with how he can't win and Cirie would have been better off to be solo in the house. I hate Jared and Cameron's behaviour, but otherwise, it has been a decent season so far.

That being said, we're going to hit day 72 before we see who the first juror is so it's a very slow crawl to the finish.

15 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think Grodner also cares about her pets and helps them, but I doubt either Cirie or Jared are her fave this year. It's probably Matt, that's her type.

It's almost definitely Cameron. The way he's edited in the episodes, the way the show has cut feeds every time anything negative about Cameron's behaviour toward America has been mentioned, and Jag exclaiming how production is excited by an alliance that may not survive the week (The Fugitives) makes me feel like Cameron's the pet, though Matt is right up there, for sure.

Speaking of Cameron, I think what's worse about his behaviour is that there's not one big incident after another to pinpoint. Unlike Jared, who we can definitely say sucks because he says horrific things like "I just started seeing women as people" and him cheating on his girlfriend, Cameron's behaviour is in such a weird spot. We know he's being creepy, the houseguests know he's being creepy, but it's in a weird place that it's almost easier for people to brush off. Like, it's more his overall vibe and the way he says things, rather than the specific things he says. 

His behaviour, for example, after hearing about America/Cory in the shower last night was weird. He didn't say anything outright, but even Felicia, Cirie and Jared were talking about Cameron's shift in behaviour after that, and them joking about one of America/Cory going missing, and then joke about having to hide the knives (and I think, ironically, Cameron was making a comment around that time in the storage room about needing new knives in the kitchen).

So with Cameron's weirdness and his potential desire to target Cory soon to get him out of the way (with his weirder comments about Cameron/America in jury together, it's easy to put two and two together), I actually would (shocking) prefer Jared to stay over Cameron. Jared's an asshole but we KNOW he's an asshole. Cameron's behaviour is more dangerous in ways because he can make the jokes about him and America in jury, but it's a question of "but what if he tries something?" We know that he's very calculated with the cameras. He always tries something with America when they're in lockdown because he knows the cameras aren't broadcasting online. Jared even talked about this past lockdown on Friday and Cameron trying AGAIN with America (before the feeds cut AGAIN). We know the worst of Cameron's behaviour is not being shown to us in one way or the other.

And that's the worry; we do not know for sure how serious Cameron is, and the unknown is that is something I don't really like. Jared's assholeness sucks, but I can handle what we do know about him. Cameron's a whole other story, and I'd rather he went.

(Especially if Cory goes next week because of Cameron, as I don't think for a second it would be game related).

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

Oh, and another reason I would prefer Jared stay over Cameron: Cameron just formed a brolliance and I LOATHE brolliances where they comp out. Knowing how physical the comps get in this jury phase, I do not want a scenario of Jag, Cameron and Matt alternating wins, especially when two of these men HAVE BEEN EVICTED ALREADY.

Jared at least is never getting in a brolliance because the bros hate him.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

I think I want Jared back too as he can be beat. Cameron has been so creepy it's making my skin crawl. It's unfortunate because it was incredibly hard to get these two guys out and I just know the one who comes back will get deeper into the game. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
2 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

I think I want Jared back too as he can be beat. Cameron has been so creepy it's making my skin crawl. It's unfortunate because it was incredibly hard to get these two guys out and I just know the one who comes back will get deeper into the game. 

That's my biggest worry. And Cameron's almost reintegrating into the house and shifting things, which worries me. Jared's just coming back in with the exact same situation, exact same alliances, and exact same reasons to vote him back out. 

Cameron's more dangerous to keep around than Jared, in the long run. 

• Like 2

And both are comp beasts.

But Jared is more dangerous, I'd say, because he has Cirie working on his behalf. Although tact and compromise are not in his vocabulary, they are in Cirie's. She can defuse a situation and twist words and describe past actions in a way that will appease her opponent. She's already been working on Matt. She has a way of making people feel good about themselves--she's been suckering Matt back into her fold.

Anyhow, good morning! I've decided to pay close attention to Cam on the feeds to see how creepy he is this week. Right now Cameras 1 and 2 are on the scramble room with a closeup of Seychelles sleeping. It must be chilly because she is wearing a hoodie. I believe that is Meme sleeping in the bed beyond. Is Cameron operating the camera? Because that is a close up.

Camera 2 shows all four beds and the wall behind them, including the door to the comic room. I've never understood how the decor shows "scrambled" but the state of the room is more and more.  Not being able to do laundry doesn't help, I imagine. They'll have been banned from the back yard for at least 10 days by the the time they can access the back yard. So, far left is ? - I can't tell. It looks like Cory but he's usually in the bed to the right of this bed. Someone's in that bed, too. Seychelles' and Meme's beds are closer but you can't see either sleeper because the covers are pulled up to the tops of their heads. The door opens and Felicia walks through on her way to the bathroom.

Cameras 3 and 4 show the scary hospital room. You can see one corner of Jag's bed in camera 3's view. I'm assuming Cam is in the bed next to Jag since that's where he has been sleeping. Opposite his bed is Blue moving around in her bed. She just pulled the covers down from over her face. The middle bed is unoccupied except for pillow and is used as a temporary towel rack as it has the rails on the sides. Camera 4 shows a closeup up Cam sleeping on his side, back to us. I said I was going to keep an eye on him, but I won't while he's sleeping. 

In the meantime Felicia is now brushing her teeth in the bathroom.

• Like 4
Just now, Lamb18 said:

In the meantime Felicia is now brushing her teeth in the bathroom.

With respect to morning habits, Felicia in that house is me. Getting up before everyone else when there's peace and quiet, just having some time to myself. I bet her heart sinks a little as soon as she hears someone else moving around, even if it's someone she likes just fine. Or maybe I'm projecting.

The camera follows Felicia into the comic room. The bed closest to us shows Cirie sleeping away. On the other wide of the door is the lunkhead's place of repose (Jared). Then, the bed on the other side is unoccupied. This is Bowie's bed. I don't think she's up yet so I wonder if she's the unidentified sleeper in scramble room. Felicia's bed is not shown on the screen; her bed is right below the camera. She's doing something there as you can see the tope of her head bobbing in and out of camera view now and then. She was gathering up her clothing. She walks very slowly by Cirie's bed, looking at Cirie, then does something to Jared in his bed so he twitches, then walks out the door. Back to the bathroom!

1 minute ago, tracyscott76 said:

With respect to morning habits, Felicia in that house is me. Getting up before everyone else when there's peace and quiet, just having some time to myself. I bet her heart sinks a little as soon as she hears someone else moving around, even if it's someone she likes just fine. Or maybe I'm projecting.

I don't think you are. I think she also likes to get her morning stuff done so she doesn't have to compete with the others. Then when her shower's over and she's made some coffee, she reads the Bible in the living room. I think she enjoys that quiet time. Lately the others don't wake up until the wakeup call which happens some time between 9:00 and 9:30 BB time.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh, and another reason I would prefer Jared stay over Cameron: Cameron just formed a brolliance and I LOATHE brolliances where they comp out.

Cameron leaving would make Izzy happy. I do not want that.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
57 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

Was anyone else really angry with Cirie calling the other HGs "stupid" twice in the DR?

For someone who got in with her son and got that much advantage from the producers and her son is a @#$, she should be more humble, shouldn't she?

I was, not "really really", but angry. I was thinking, so this is where Jared gets his ego from.

I had a meeting, so when I returned from it, everyone was up. Guess what? They can go into the back yard! I was wrong about it being closed for 10 days. I thought the cemetery setup would stay until Thursday.

On cameras 1 and 2 we have Felicia and Jared sitting outside. They were talking about the sun and moon being close to each other in the sky. Jared said that the moon covered up the sun at one point. (Was there an eclipse this morning?) Now they're talking game. Jared and Felicia are being friendly so there must have been some fence-building between them. Felicia said she hasn't decided to put on the block yet. Jared said whatever he decisions he makes need to be made without emotion involved. Felicia says she thinks Jag should be backdoored so he doesn't have a chance to play veto. Felicia says put Jag and Matt up together. Matt won't change, but Jag will start singing. If one comes down, put Cory up. 

Now to cameras 3 and 4. Matt, Jag, Bowie and Cameron are in the kitchen. They're talking about the wakeup music. Matt is breaking eggs into a bowl. Cameron says whenever he sees eggs he sees gold medals. (Did he win that comp of moving eggs?) Camera switched to a close up of Jared.  The zombie costumes Cameron and Jared are wearing aren't that effective because, from a distance, they don't look that different from what the guys normally wear. Back to the kitchen. Cameron talking about music and singing a guitar riff. Mr. Big: Please stop singing!  Jag asked Matt if he had a walkout songs. Matt asks, for swimming! Yes, says Jag. La Bomba, answers Matt. Another song was Future by Future. Camera switches to a closeup of Jared studying the strings on his zombie costume. He really looks like Cirie here except for his mustache. 

Cameras 3 and 4 show Blue and Meme in the storage room. They are looking for something antioxidants. So far lemon, orange, black pepper, turmeric. OK, should an interesting drink. Blue says it is super cold inside. Cameron asks Blue something that she took for "What happened to your face?" and she is puzzled. The others start laughing. I don't know what he said, but it wasn't that.  So far Cameron hasn't done anything creepy yet. But Seychelles has just entered the kitchen, so that may change. Seychelles asks Mama Fee to grab a banana and a white onion." Cameron mocks her by asking in a girl voice, "Mama Fee can you bring me a laundry basket and the first aid kit? Can you bring me this, can you bring me that," - I forgot what else he said.

Camera switches to the comic room. Felicia tells Cirie that everything is wet outside. It must have drizzled. And it's nice outside.  Outside, Cory and Jared are putting out the awnings, having an amiable conversation. Jared is trying to mend fences, build a bridge, etc., whatever else cliche you want to use.

While they're all getting along I'll take a break for lunch.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just heard something interesting. Bowie and Blue are talking in the bathroom. Blue said she was feeling nauseous the other day and I couldn't help thinking . . . Hmmm. Then outside Jared and Cory are continuing their amiable discussion on a lounge chair. Cory still seems suspicious, and well he should because I'm sure Jared would put him back on the block first chance he can.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, SummerDreams said:

Was anyone else really angry with Cirie calling the other HGs "stupid" twice in the DR?

For someone who got in with her son and got that much advantage from the producers and her son is a @#$, she should be more humble, shouldn't she?

No I wasn't really angry. They just voted out her son and she was upset. She's human and she's a 53yo living in the BB house for 50+ days and miserable. She's allowed to be upset. She knew they got one over on her. I also don't think she should "be humble" and thank Grodner every day for allowing her to be on the show, that would be boring. As far as reality show egos are concerned there's about 10 who are worse than Cirie. And I don't see anyone saying that America shouldn't have done cheerleading jumps during the DE and been humble instead. But it's apparently ok to for her to not be humble.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
53 minutes ago, LeDucDiableBleu said:

And I don't see anyone saying that America shouldn't have done cheerleading jumps during the DE and been humble instead. But it's apparently ok to for her to not be humble.

I don't see being happy for her ally winning HoH and calling the other HGs "stupid" twice being the same thing but I respect your opinion. :)

• Like 6

Cirie's wooing Jag back, at least she's trying. Said she came into the game thinking she was all "it" and rather arrogant in her thinking, but is slowly realizing that she isn't all "it". More humble pie, etc. I'm sure she's sincere in most of it but it still a ploy in winning Jag back.

Now Jag is telling Matt and Blue about his conversation. Jag says it was a good conversation.

• Like 2

Matt and Jag are talking game up in the Have Not room. I think it's their safe spot.

I'm sidetracked by the neon wiener sign  on the wall. It says "You are a Winner" (striked out) and replaced with "Wiener!"

So does that make them Wiener Winners in the Hormel Hot Dog Hall of Fame? (Is this only a Minnesota Twins thing?)

Anyhow Jag and Matt are naming everybody in the house and talking about what kind of terms they're on, if they can work with them, etc. Jag is going to talk with Felicia and Meme. 

Another sign says Total Puppet Master with a line through Master. At first I thought it said Total Puppet Massage. 

Camera switches to the backyard. Clockwise from the front of the table is: Cirie (seated on a round puffy cushion), Felicia on a small white sofa in her white robe - colonoscopy turned on and now camera has switched to Blue lying face down on a striped lounger. Seychelles is lying on a floatie on the tiles surrounding the pool. They are talking about Cam. Matt comes over to join them. The group on the sofas was talking about past BB comps that could possibly be Thursday's comp. 

Blue is talking about her conversation with Cirie. Sounds like a similar conversation to what Cirie had with Jag minus the girlie talk. 

All the floaties are missing from the pool except for the one Seychelles is sitting on. The pool is very cold. 

Edited by Lamb18
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

OMG, this week is so boring!  Gather 4 people in a room, ANY 4 people, have them talk about how much they trust each other and/or don't trust other people.  How they want to work with each other going forward.  How bygones are bygones. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Just get ONE of Jared and Cameron out of here, have someone win HOH, and let's get back to playing the game of Big Brother!

• Like 13
  • Applause 3

Seychelles says Jared said he is going against Meme and Felicia because they voted against him. She said they need to talk more with each other. She would talk with Blue and Jared would talk with Cory, but not with each other. Seychelles says they have to prepare for a Cirie win, or Meme win or Felicia win, so she needs to talk with them.

• Like 1

I also see the resemblance in other ways, but I do not fault the others for not seeing it. Cirie and Felecia have also been working closely, but nobody thinks they’re sisters. Why would they? Who would pull such a despicable trick?

I think it's only "obvious" if you already know. Once you know, you can see it. If you don't have any idea they're related, I don't see any reason to make that kind of connection. It's not as if they look that much alike. It's only once you know that you go "Oh, yeah, I can see it."

4 hours ago, SummerDreams said:

I think it speaks to her sense of entitlement. "Don't these dummies know that Jared and me are supposed to win?"

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

It's been a quiet, drowsy, lazy afternoon. There's some game talk, but besides the Cirie and Jared redemption tour, not a whole lot. It seems like Cirie has mended things with Cory, but I haven't heard him talk to Seychelles about it. They were playing word games around the pool. Cirie and Cory played pool. People tanning. Planes flying very loudly overhead. Nice and sunny but not too warm.

But there might be some scheming in the Have Not room? Nope, it's outside on one of the sofas. Jared and Jag are talking. Jag has swim goggles on but, no, I think they're sunglasses with white bows. They look like swim goggles for a distance. Cameron made a charcuterie board - grilled cheese, salami, mustard, etc.

Cory is talking to Blue. You can't hear people talking over the planes. Blue had a conversation with Cameron on Thursday but she wasn't having it then. They talked yesterday and it was a typical campaign. She told him he was villainized. Blue said she is willing to work with Cameron but not trust him. She says Poo is predictable but Cameron is not.

I feel like what's happening is something that happened a couple of months ago, but it's happening right now on a few seconds' delay.

Cory just asked Blue, how do you feel about Cirie? because he's been having good conversations with her. Then switch to Cirie and Felicia. Back to Cory and Blue. Blue says Cirie talks, but it's all talk, but what does it mean for me? Nothing. Cory says he feels fine with her. Blue says she has no reason to go after Cirie and Felicia because she can beat them.

Colonoscopy time!

Edited by Lamb18
America is not Blue.
  • Like 3