Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

This cast is interesting as an assemblage of deeply flawed players. There's Cirie, the ringer who's a social Jedi but sucks at comps. Cameron, a comp beast who has the wherewithal to shake up the house but zero negative social capital. Meme, who has some good reads and might be one of the book-smartest people but has largely been a ghost. Jag, so very likable as a person but so very, very game-dumb. All the way down to Jared, who has no known redeeming qualities. If there's such a thing as a BB all-arounder, we sure don't have one this year.

I'm just glad they're messy. That's what's keeping it from being another Derrick season for me, at least so far. Well, that and no Frankie equivalent.

• Like 20
5 hours ago, kellog010 said:

Cerie convinced Cory to make up with America and they are now cuddling. Matt and Jag are overly concerned about the aftermath of the vote which is giving me heartburn. 

Is her angle that when Cory is distracted by his showmance he's less tuned into the game and easier to mist? Or is it that to have any semblance of control over America, who has resisted her efforts to align, she needs Cory back in there? I know she also generally thinks they'e cute, but she seemed pretty determined to get him back with America.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Jillibean said:

Is her angle that when Cory is distracted by his showmance he's less tuned into the game and easier to mist? Or is it that to have any semblance of control over America, who has resisted her efforts to align, she needs Cory back in there? I know she also generally thinks they'e cute, but she seemed pretty determined to get him back with America.

I think she's hoping that the numbers will stay on their side to keep Izzy this week, so keeping Cory happy means that he'll be on their side (or so she thinks).

I read up on the evening stuff I missed. It sounds like Cirie/Izzy started to figure out something was going on/a flip was in the works, but then they chalked it all up to paranoia.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Good morning, everyone! Yesterday was an exciting feeds day! It sounds like last night had some excitement, but from reading your posts the Cory/St Kitts and Nevis breakup seems unnecessary for game purposes. Maybe it made things a little safer for Cory and St Kitts and Nevis.

Everyone is sound asleep. Camera 1 shows the scramble room. It's gotten pretty messy, towels hanging around, pillows on the floor, dresser drawers open, other stuff scattered around. At the bottom of the screen is St Kitts and Nevis's bed, partially showing. There's a gap for the doorway to the comic room, then Cory snoozing in his bed. I think someone is in the end bed, it's hard to see a shape under that pile of blankets and pillows. But it might be an empty bed as enough people have gone now. Someone is snoring in there. Most likely Felicia, as this is her room. Camera 2 shows a closeup of Cory sleeping. He's rolled up in his covers so he looks like a pig in a blanket. (I'm sure Izzy and Cameron do too.)

• Like 1

I'm seeing for the flip is because you just prefer Falicia to Izzy, or that you were sick of Cirie(and her two baby chicks) not having any real bumps in her road so far? 

I like both Felicia and Izzy, but for me it's about what is most fun to watch in terms of game is not always the same as what is fun to watch on tv, I like Izzy more and she and Felicia are about equally entertaining on the feeds, but Felicia is a messier player thus makes for more fun feeds interms of game. And yes I want to see Cirie have to adapt to real opposition rather than having an onion hive all under her sway.  

Losing Izzy is bad for her, but it is also bad for her biggest rivals Cory/America, and Cirie can recover from this pretty easily, she will very likely win most of those who turned on her back over. I think the only ones beyond her reach are Cam/Bowie. Felicia/Meme/Matt/Jag can and probably will be lured back. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

Well, there was a brief glimpse of Izzy in her pig costume on the cameras 1 and 2 thumbnails but before I could switch to one of those cameras, the view switched to the slumbering Have Not room. So camera 2 shows the full room except for what's close to the door. The hot dog bed takes up the whole left wall. The covers are very flat and in night vision look like the fillings in a hot dog. I think I see the top of someone's head poking out but it's in the shadows.

OK, back to Izzy talking to Cirie in the bathroom. She is going to have a talk with someone. Oh, she's talking about a conversation she had earlier or an encounter. Cory and St Kitts and Nevis came out of the HOH room to the Have Not room. Plus Bowie is suspicious because she wouldn't look at Cirie and Izzy when talking with them yesterday.

Who is Skeezy? Cirie said something about have a conversation with Skeezy. Izzy says she's not going to tell Blue anything. Blue said she overhead St Kitts and Nevis saying she's afraid of losing Izzy's trust. Anyhow it's one of those conversations where everything is rehashed and potential votes counted. Speculating on who's aligned with who. Cirie wants Izzy and Jared to turn this thing (situation). Izzy says she hopes she paranoid, but she doesn't feel good. Cirie says she didn't feel this way before. Izzy says she feels stupid. She knows better - she was OK with standing on the block. St Kitts and Nevis embellishes, Izzy says.

Cirie said Skeezy fell into it because ST Kitts and Nevis was upset.

Back to the slumbering Have Not room where everyone is still slumbering. Matt might be on the bed swing, but I don't see Josh - unless he's the one tucked into the hot dog bed. I think someone is on the cheese slice but whoever it is is under the covers. It must be Matt in the swing bed because their is a pile of plaid between his bed and the hot dog bed. Cameras 1 and 3 just show a closeup of Matt lying around.

Swirling chocolate colonoscopy!! Early wakeup call??

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Jillibean said:

Is [Cirie’s] angle that when Cory is distracted by his showmance he's less tuned into the game and easier to mist? Or is it that to have any semblance of control over America, who has resisted her efforts to align, she needs Cory back in there? I know she also generally thinks they'e cute, but she seemed pretty determined to get him back with America.

More than likely Cirie’s motivation is that when Cory and Austria are tight together, Cirie has a direct pipeline feed via Cory’s wishi-washiness to everything Austria is saying game-wise - so it’s in Cirie’s own best interest to ensure the two stay locked together at the pelvis.

34 minutes ago, blixie said:

I like both Felicia and Izzy, but for me it's about what is most fun to watch in terms of game is not always the same as what is fun to watch on tv, I like Izzy more and she and Felicia are about equally entertaining on the feeds, but Felicia is a messier player thus makes for more fun feeds interms of game.

THIS is the key element which should be immediately evident to any HG whose strategic acumen rises above the level of checkers.  Izzy is an extremely capable player in terms of both strategy and outright manipulation of other HGs, while Felicia on the other hand is an absolute train wreck - so it’s in everybody else’s best self-interest to rid the House of the more dangerous HG.

• Like 7

Izzy is crying and telling Cirie she'll take her out to dinner in November.  This is why I really doubt Izzy will blow up the house on her way out.  Bitterness is one thing, but she is so enamored of Cirie that she's not going to risk that relationship.  

• Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • Applause 1

Feeds are back! Camera 1 shows Matt clad in plaid, sitting on the end of the bed, looking hungover. He wakes up Josh and gets him out of bed. Winds the kicking boot and it kicks Josh in the butt before they go out the door. In the distance you hear a noise like a trumpet. As Matt staggers down the stairs there is another sound, a splattering percussive sound which may be the coffee brewing.

Switch to the hospital room. The camera purposely frames the bed with two people in it - Jared and Blue. We hear, "Wakey wakey house guests!" and the two lovebirds pull back the covers and get up. Jared asks Blue to get him some shorts from the dresser. She obediently complies. The microphones are too good, they are picking up every shuffling noise, clatter and thump.

Now we're in the comic room. Izzy has the hood of her pig outfit down and from the back, it looks like the poor pig is looking desperately at the ceiling. "Help me!" it pleads with its eyes. Last night may have been Izzy's last night in the House. But if she leaves tonight, she leaves with a great Halloween costume.

Cirie and Izzy hug each other. Someone got a 6 on the Stinkometer! Bowie says, it's still going! She thought the Stinkometer was over. Izzy says when this is over in November, she's taking Cirie and Honey (?) out. I guess they aren't that far from each other.

Izzy says she let her nerves get the best of her. She didn't have to have that conversation (which one?). She doesn't want Cirie to be disappointed in her.

Thumbnails show a whirling colonoscopy upcoming! and here it is!

• Like 2

Josh is never bothered by the time of day. He just smiles through everything. He knows that Matt has him, will carry him through every obstacle in his track. Matt joins Cameron in the storage room. Matt's reading food items off of a list.

Izzy is busy packing in the comic room with Bowie and Cirie. Bowie's wearing a hat and she looks a little like Rockstar.

Now the camera moves to the bathroom. Blue and St Kitts and Nevis are there. Felicia, too. 

Colonoscopy time!

• Like 1

Would Izzy blab the secret if she walks out tomorrow seeing as she won’t have a jury influence?

No, I agree with @Thalia. Izzy has prioritized her relationship with Cirie over her own game, even saying she wouldn't use the Veto on herself in order to save Cirie! So she was already willing to fall on her sword for Cirie. 

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

No, I agree with @Thalia. Izzy has prioritized her relationship with Cirie over her own game, even saying she wouldn't use the Veto on herself in order to save Cirie! So she was already willing to fall on her sword for Cirie. 

It boggles my mind that some people are so 'star-struck' over minor celebrities that they would put the interests of said celebrity over their own selves.  

• Like 13
  • Applause 1
18 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

It boggles my mind that some people are so 'star-struck' over minor celebrities that they would put the interests of said celebrity over their own selves.  

BB Over the Top had contestants protecting Jason, a contestant from BB18 (?), above their own interests. Especially one contestant called Kryssie.

Feeds back, Meme talking with Jared and Felicia. Meme says that plans seem to change, then go back to the original one, which is to keep Izzy, so that's what she'll probably do.  Matt and Josh enter. Felicia plans to do some vacuuming. She's disappointed because the people she thought were going to fight with her didn't fight for her. When people show you who they are, believe them. She's vacuuming the sofa in the living room. One of favorite BB housecleaning scenes is Omarosa using the Swiffer. Izzy is dusting the big screen.

Blue, Cirie and Cory are in the kitchen. Does Cory have a hat he wears sometimes? Like a newsboy hat - oh, that's Bowie with the hat! I remember she put one on earlier.

Time for lunch.

19 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

Personally I’m not sure if it’s simple starstruckedness*, or if the fan in question may see their expressions of support as stepping stones to create their own fan base - starting with glomming some of the celebrity’s fan base as a starter kit.  Wasn’t that pretty much how Todrick started out?

* Is that a word - and if it’s not, should it be?

• Like 3
  • Fire 1

Per usual, everyone is refusing to commit to a vote.   Matt just told Jared that he had promised Izzy that he would vote for her and hates to go back on his word.   Jared is trying to tell Matt that if the vote is split and the two of them don't vote to keep Izzy they will "lose Cirie."  

"I'm not done yet. I'm not done yet."

If only there were SOMETHING you could do or share that might save you, Izzy.

or if the fan in question may see their expressions of support as stepping stones to create their own fan base

I don't actually think this factors with Izzy but if it did it should motivate her in even more to cut Cirie like ice, like Cirie had done many a times to her allies. That's the way to carve your own legend status. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 7
9 minutes ago, Nashville said:

starstruckedness

I think the word you’re looking for is starfuckery

8 minutes ago, Thalia said:

Per usual, everyone is refusing to commit to a vote.   Matt just told Jared that he had promised Izzy that he would vote for her and hates to go back on his word. 

But of course. The BB Gods giveth, the BB Gods taketh away. I fully expect another Groundhog Day before I return tonight.

• Like 3

It sounds like Jag told Jared. I will say again never trust Dory. He couldn't handle the idea that C/I/J/B would be mad he ruined the blindside that MF.

Jag lasted about 8 hours of house time, given that slept thorugh the other 8.

Matt and Cory are trying to figure out how to handle it not being a blindside. I am so so pissed at Jag I hope he they vote him out before Cam, because whatever else Cam is not this dumb and leaky.

Correction it's just a Jared lie, but it's working. 

Edited by blixie
  • Like 3
  • Useful 3

I think part of it is that Izzy wants to be liked by the online fanbase and thinks by being so close to Cirie she will be a fan favorite as well. 

2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Why do you all think Izzy seems so sure she's getting evicted?

Paranoia/I think she knows she screwed up by telling Cory she wants Bolivia out. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

Cory and St Kitts and Nevis are livid over Jag. He is a disappointment.

Cory's coming up with a plan that may work: telling Jared that Jag pushed the plan to save Felicia, and Cory and St Kitts and Nevis went along with it, as the others, etc., etc. Now the question is whether to tell Jared before or after the vote. My gut says after, but my gut's not always reliable on this kind of thing.

They still have: Cory, St Kitts and Neves, Matt, Mecole and Bowie. Let's hope none of them change their vote.

• Like 1

The flip is still happening, the blindside is not. But the blindside was always on shaky ground because Cirie/Izzy were already suspicious. They won't be surprised when the votes come back 6-3. 

The only thing this accomplished was continuing to make Jag look sketchy, but they were ALWAYS going to be skeptical of Jag. He did himself no favours last night with his paranoia.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

It just chaps my hide that they believed Jared. I understand being wary of Jag but they are literally like,  ‘Jared has to go next because he’s a liar but you know what let’s still believe everything he just said to us without fact checking it.’ Like please lol.

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
16 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

It just chaps my hide that they believed Jared. I understand being wary of Jag but they are literally like,  ‘Jared has to go next because he’s a liar but you know what let’s still believe everything he just said to us without fact checking it.’ Like please lol.

While true, you gotta give Jared some credit for actually pulling something off that approximated legit strategy. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Also Jag may have been lying to Jared about voting to evict Felicia instead of Izzy.

Feeds are coming back - I see them on the thumbnails.

I don't think Jag has broken his contract with Cameron regarding them working together so I don't know that he's totally unreliable.

Izzy and Cory in the Have Not room. Cory on the cheese; Izzy on the hot dog. I guess he was helping her with her eviction speech. As the boot kicks Cory in the butt, the camera switches to the scramble room. You can hear Cory and Izzy giggling about the boot while you see Cirie sitting pensively on the bed in scramble room. She and Mecole are talking about the vote.

• Like 1

Back to the comic room. Cirie talking to Izzy there about her conversations with Matt and Izzy. The guys have been acting like they're voting to keep Izzy, but Cirie's suspicious and she says, "I don't know." She asks Izzy if St Kitts and Nevis has talked to her today? Izzy says No. She just talked to Skeezy about what she planned to say to him, but then he dashed out of the Have Not room. Matt came along. Cirie asks where Matt and Skeezy went. Izzy doesn't know. St Kitts and Nevis, Meme and Jag are in the bathroom. 

Cirie says she needs to tell Cory and St Kitts and Nevis that she would never put them up. (Of course Cirie will not win HOH so that's kind of moot.) She tells Izzy to tell Skeezy she will never come after him and St Kitts and Nevis if he votes for her to stay.

Now we have Jared and Felicia sitting on the pool table couch, Felicia on the spot of shame. Felicia is more reclining. Izzy asks if Felicia's seen Cory. Felicia tells Jared to go in there.

Izzy finds Cory in the storage room. Cory says Jared barged into the Have Not room and told Matt, I have to talk to you.

Cory says today's been a shitshow. Jag and Matt have been in the midst of that. He says he's scared of being on the wrong side of the vote. He's going to be definitive with Matt. Jag is a mad man.

Izzy asks Cory how does she stay in the house. He says it comes down to Jag and Matt. St Kitts and Nevis enters and tells Cory Jared wants to talk to him. St Kitts is looking for tweezers. Izzy says no matter what embarrassing shit she did yesterday she would never never put St Kitts up. Everything's been honest with her and she will be St Kitt's supporter if she stays in this house. She will be St Kitt's ally, her and Cory's. 

So we either get a cast who march in fascist lockstep or a bunch of headless chickens running around constitutionally unable to STICK TO A PLAN.

*sigh* well, if it's gotta be one or the other, give me the headless chickens any summer!

• LOL 7

Jared and Cory's conversation:

First, about Cory's super secret about having a brother on Survivor. He told St Kitts before he told Jared, but the secret got out somehow. Cory thought Jared spread it.

Second,

Third, that Jared had an alliance on the other side. Jared denies that this is the case.

Jared denies he's ever lied about anything. Jared is indignant that Cory lied to him about telling St Kitts and Nevis about his Survivor brother. Cory should have told him St Kitts already knew about it. Jared tells Matt and Bowie, he's been straightforward but Cory's the one who's been lying.

Ugh Jared's self-righteousness is nauseating.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
4 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Ugh Jared's self-righteousness is nauseating.

He is the worst.  And his argument is shit. I'm about to turn off the feeds because he's frustrating me so much.  I need him gone a week from today.

• Like 6
  • Applause 4