Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Maverick said:

It's a longshot, but if the jury twist turns out to be they won't be sequestered then letting the evicted HGs battle back makes sense.   I don't see why they would do that though since it destroys Project FFW (Fields For the Win).  OTOH, maybe they're tired of Jared and figure since he's trying to reveal the secret himself and Izzy could decide to spill if backed into a corner then why not blow them up for the drama.   If Blue's head was in the game and not up TikTok's ass then then it would have already blown up in Jared's face because she should have been pressing him to spill and stirring up the house with what he said.  

I suspect TPTB are getting a HELLUVA lot more negative blowback from the Fields Family twist than they ever imagined - but even taking that into account, I don’t think there’s a chance in hell they try springing a surprise Battle Back at this point for one simple reason: ratings.  If something like a surprise Battle Back was in the works, Production would have Julie hyping the shit out of it at the end of every Thursday broadcast.

• Like 9
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah, I don't know how Jared is in such a great spot socially, to the point where he's the frontrunner to win the season.

I see this being said a lot, but I truly don’t believe that to be the case.  As soon as Cirie goes, and I do see that sooner than later, although unlikely now this week, unless dumbass Jared dumbasses more, I think his game crumbles. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, dizzyd said:

So did Matt really give up veto to hang out with a cardboard cutout of Josh Duhamel?! This has got to be the height of pathetic. 

There's a point in my life where I would have chosen the cutout, too. But I was twenty and Las Vegas had just started airing on NBC and I had just broken up with my boyfriend so at least I would have had an excuse, Matt.

• Like 2
  • LOL 13

While it sucks that Jared has ANY kind of power, it’s kind of amusing for a couple of reasons:

1. Once again, the win is given rather than earned. A pattern is being established. And of course, if he wins the whole thing, that’s another win that will have been handed to him (by his mother). Whatever happens, he’s destined to have an asterisk.
  2. It puts him in the uncomfortable position of either helping Cam put his mother on the block, or coming up with some excuse for not doing it that doesn’t reveal the actual reason. I mean, it shouldn’t be that hard, and getting on Cameron’s bad side shouldn’t hurt his game, but anything that makes Jared feel uncomfortable is fine by me.
5 hours ago, Thalia said:

but if Production wanted to drop a smaller, still volatile bombshell, Julie could just let the houseguests know that there is a pre-existing relationship in the house and let the paranoia run wild.  

Julie could come right out and say it’s a mother/son relationship and these dopes still wouldn’t figure it out.

I wake up in the middle of the night (2am BB time) to find Izzy and Cam walking back and forth across the yard, dressed in pink hooded pig suits. At first, I tell myself this is what happens when you drink too much wine, but then realize it’s actually happening.

They are transporting dirt from one bin to another, one cup at a time. They are doing a lot of talking about their personal lives and I would say this is a bonding experience if I didn’t know Cameron will be pushing hard to get her voted out once he realizes he can’t bag a Cirie prize.

Elsewhere, It looks like the Principality of Sealand finally bagged HER prize. Or at least, she got a kiss from Cory. Followed immediately, of course, by him pulling away and stressing about being watched. “Now we’re embarrassing.” Lots of whispering, then I hear Cory say something about not liking massages. Because of strangers touching him. I get the sense that Cory isn’t up for much touching from anyone. Sealand has taken on quite the project here.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 3
  • LOL 11

I'm on BB time, heaven help me, and I just finished some work and am trying to relax with the feeds. Izzy and Cam in the yard, as noted. Cory and Eswatini were in bed and Cory wanted to get up and get some water; Eswatini pulled back the covers and the camera went away. 

Cam told Izzy that he and his wife went on a date in the summer of 2014 and she came back to his place and never left. 

Back on the lovebirds, Eswatini asked Cory a question and The Voice asked them to please put on their microphones. Cory said "We're going to bed, I promise," so I guess that's a valid excuse. They wrap up in each other's arms. They're in a bed held up by rope?? and it's very squeaky every time one of them moves. 

Izzy in the backyard mentions the "swing bed" so that must be where they were. She says it never stays horizontal and today her foot hurts because she was trying to hold it still. She and Cam are maybe bonding, they're glad they didn't have to do this dirt carrying thing in the daytime and heat. 

Cam says he knows people who will watch the episodes. He imagines his picks were a "cool moment at home." He talks about the pressure cooker and how disappointed Red looked when he was out, and Cam basically thought "I have to do this for both of us."

Now they're talking about NYC and that's boring enough that I think I can go to sleep now. 3:20 BB time, don't know how long Cam and Izzy will be up. 

• Like 2

Cam and Izzy are back inside, either done for the night or taking a break, I’m not sure which. Izzy has collapsed on a sofa. Cam is in the HoH room, telling us that Izzy doesn’t really need this because she’s going home this week. But he will keep doing it with her because she needs it. She’s a hell of a competitor.

And he’s quite the prince.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Elsewhere, It looks like the Principality of Sealand finally bagged HER prize. Or at least, she got a kiss from Cory. Followed immediately, of course, by him pulling away and stressing about being watched. “Now we’re embarrassing.” Lots of whispering, then I hear Cory say something about not liking massages. Because of strangers touching him. I get the sense that Cory isn’t up for much touching from anyone. Sealand has taken on quite the project here.

What's crazy is that I'm pretty sure they were doing way more than kissing a couple of nights ago, but yeah, the KISSING is embarrassing. (Facepalm.) I feel bad for Greenland because she comes off looking, again, aggressive for "pushing Cory's boundaries" while everyone ignores the clips of him telling her how aroused and sexually frustrated he is. He definitely has some idiosyncratic hangups, and I honestly can't quite figure it out. I don't think he minds touching; he's done plenty of it and described himself as an "animal when it comes to intimacy" off camera. Why kissing specifically seems like a source of stress is interesting and confusing to me. But I get why Trinidad and Tobago is confused about why this guy will let her perform sexual acts on him but won't kiss her. That said, they seem to genuinely really be into each other. 

Jared strikes me as not entirely stable. His fits of anger against people based on not-very-accurate offenses are starting to become a bit alarming. I mean, he's also just a gross human, and not a very bright one, but I'm really starting to feel like something is actually really not right there. I hope this is a BB stress problem and not something his family has to deal with in day to day life. Honestly, I've come to feel differently about Cirie after getting to know her son. 

• Like 11

Damn. Four hours later and the piggies are STILL walking back and forth, transporting their dirt. I think they have to reach a certain cup count. 1698 now. The talking has pretty much subsided. I think they’re sick of each other at this point. 

• LOL 2
2 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Damn. Four hours later and the piggies are STILL walking back and forth, transporting their dirt. I think they have to reach a certain cup count. 1698 now. The talking has pretty much subsided. I think they’re sick of each other at this point. 

I'm so sorry. I got really worked up about feminism and didn't think about who I was hurting. 😂

• LOL 3

wow, they are still walking at 6:30 am BBT.  No talking now, just exhaustion.   From what I can see, Cameron is being supportive of Izzy, who is in much worse shape.

How much you want to bet Jared bitches if they let Izzy take a nap today? 

• Like 1

They are taking a break.  Cameron said earlier that they'd take the break when they had a 100 laps left.  

ETA Based on what he said about a 100 laps and a counter I can now see, they had to go back and forth from a pile a dirt to a trough, carrying and emptying cups, 2000 times.

Edited by Thalia
  • Useful 3
12 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Same. Also after having seen her on TV 6 fucking times.

Maybe that it's for me. This is only my third time seeing her on TV, so that might be why I'm less annoyed by her.

Cam/Izzy are very nearly done, probably done in the next ten minutes, everyone is still sleeping so unless they go wake them up, they'll be finishing up alone.

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

This is only my third time seeing her on TV, so that might be why I'm less annoyed by her.

I’ve seen her all the times, but her airtime on all the other shows combined doesn’t add up to what I’ve seen of her on feeds, so I wasn’t feeling Cirie overload before this season. Now, though…? I won’t need to see her for awhile.

For me, the problem really is the rigging. I still like Cirie, although I have my doubts about her mothering skills. But if they really needed to bring in a Survivor player, they had a deep well to choose from. Parvati might have been fun, for stirring up trouble. At least it wasn’t one of the show’s many alpha bros.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I watch Survivor, though I didn't when it first started.  SO I probably DID see Cirie at some point.  But I have no memory of her, as once the season is over I forget most of the players.   Same with other competitive shows.  I recall a few people, a few moments, but I can't keep them in my brain for very long. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, Gummo said:

A lot of people have made a career out of reality TV game shows. 

In that sense, I guess Cirie's no different than Rachel Reilly.

Agreed about Cirie and RR, and I'm convinced that she's doing this to start Jared off in that same career. I'm pledging right now to never watch him in anything. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
36 minutes ago, Gummo said:

A lot of people have made a career out of reality TV game shows. 

Yea, she’s a famewhore like most of them.

I do think it’s kinda funny Cirie did this solely to get Jared the win/a reality tv career and he is now pretty much universally hated lol. He probably still will win and have a reality tv career but I imagine it’ll bother both of them that he’s not a fan fave.

• Like 11
19 minutes ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

Agreed about Cirie and RR, and I'm convinced that she's doing this to start Jared off in that same career. I'm pledging right now to never watch him in anything. 

I watched the last hour of Izzy's punishment with Cameron.  It was rough.  She wouldn't have picked Jared even if she hadn't decided to pay back Cam for her nomination.  But, to paraphrase Jared:  It would have fucking rocked, Bro, to have seen fucking Jared, Bro, have to walk for 8 plus hours.  This wasn't what he fucking signed up for, Bro.  Fucking right, Bro?  And, oh yeah, America and Cameron SUCK!  Bro.  

And who knows, if he didn't self-evict after the first fifteen minutes, Izzy might have murdered him to shut him up.  Either way, he'd be gone!  

Edited by Thalia
You can never have too many Bros in a post
  • LOL 10
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Snake in the Grass 

What is this?? (I guess I did miss one!)

29 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

He probably still will win and have a reality tv career

I just hope he sticks with things I don’t watch, like The Challenge and Love Island. He would probably find both of those shows worthy of his manly manliness. Bro.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

Who put Jared in charge of strategy sessions? He’s coaching Matt on how to convince Cam that keeping current noms is the best move. But he keeps backtracking and changing his mind about what to say, so Matt is just getting confused.

Popping out of lurk-dome just to get off my chest that I can't listen to Jared on the feeds anymore. He thinks he's the smartest, strongest bro in the game. He gets to talk down to Matt and Blue and feed his ego as they hang onto his every word. This plan of Jared's is so extra unnecessary, I hope it exposes him (but that would require these houseguests growing a clue).

All Jared had to tell Cam was he didn't want to use veto which Cam offered as an option to him multiple times yesterday. Meanwhile, Cirie is tied to Felicia for 48 hours, so she has no clue the mess that Jared is creating thinking he's a puppet master. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
44 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

What is this?? (I guess I did miss one!)

“Each episode features four contestants working together to complete challenges to win clues about the identity of the "Snake", a hidden saboteur within the group. At the end of each episode, the contestants vote for who they believe the Snake is and split a $100,000 prize if they successfully find the Snake, otherwise the Snake receives the prize money.” 

Just now, kellog010 said:

This plan of Jared's is so extra unnecessary, I hope it exposes him (but that would require these houseguests growing a clue).

What’s his plan?

3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

What’s his plan?

To convince Cam that Cirie would be voted out in an Izzy/Cirie scenario. Cam thinks they have the votes to get out Izzy as long as they have Matt/Blue as definite votes. Cam already asked Matt yesterday who he would vote out and he said Izzy. Now Jared confused Matt explaining his plan as he wants Matt to go back to Cam and say he thought about it and would actually vote out Cirie so Cam will think they don't have the votes to get out Izzy, so he will leave the noms the same. 

• Useful 2
54 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Who put Jared in charge of strategy sessions? He’s coaching Matt on how to convince Cam that keeping current noms is the best move. But he keeps backtracking and changing his mind about what to say, so Matt is just getting confused.

This is something that gives me a glimmer of hope for this season, that Jared is his own worst enemy in the game and that enough of his ineptitude at, well, everything plus sufficient bad PR will eventually force Grodner to realize what a bad investment he is and cut her losses.

I mean, stranger things have happened.

• Like 6
27 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

Meanwhile, Cirie is tied to Felicia for 48 hours, so she has no clue the mess that Jared is creating thinking he's a puppet master. 

I've been hoping that all communication is truly cut off between the two of them between now and Veto.  If she could truly trust Jared's judgment, all he'd have to do is whisper "it's you" while Felicia is in the bathroom or something.  But of course, she wouldn't have time to advise him.  

When Cirie is finally able to watch the period between the Veto Comp and the Veto she will probably want to throttle Baby Snooks for being such an idiot.  Especially during that convo with Cameron last night.  As @kellog010 noted, Cameron gave Jared a dozen chances to say, I'm not comfortable using the veto and that would have been the end of it.  But Master Spy/Strategist Jared wanted to impress his Mommy with info about Cameron's plan.  Cameron's mistake was that he kept talking after Jared refused to pick option A or B.  Altho he has no reason to trust Jared either way.  But Cameron wanted to be applauded for his genius and wouldn't shut up. 

I love the red helmet sitting on high on top of Cirie's hair.  It is pretty funny.  It is also nice that Cirie can't wear that gray robe with the kayak outfit. 

• Like 7
3 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I just hope he sticks with things I don’t watch, like The Challenge and Love Island. He would probably find both of those shows worthy of his manly manliness. Bro.

It would be hilarious to see Jared on the Challenge, not that they would want him.  Challenges there are hard.  Monte dislocated his shoulder a few episodes ago and just had medical pop it back in.  A few seasons ago, Kaycee needed surgery after the final.  Last episode, the elimination challenge between Monte and Tyler lasted over 3 hours.  

• Like 5

I still think Cam’s ultimate plan is Cirie. He may just be lying to Jared to mislead him, or to keep it a surprise. He’s all about the shock and awe.

Earlier, I saw him talking to Bowie. He told her he is working on a long term strategy. He’s going to set them up, then knock them down like dominoes. He was being his usual cryptic self and wouldn’t give her any details, for her own protection or whatever. Then he was crowing about how awesome tonight’s episode is going to be. It will be explosive, ratings will go sky high, if he were a viewer at home he’d be cheering. He’s delivering what the people want to see!

He really just wants to be seen as a BB legend.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 1

Felicia just told Meme, in front of Cirie, that Cameron's big plan is to take down Izzy and put Cirie up.  So Cirie knows.   Of course, Felicia doesn't know that there is absolutely no way that Jared would threaten Cirie's safety.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

No love for Cam here either, but I'm trying to imagine myself in his shoes, about to have a reasonably executed plan thwarted by a bullshit twist—again, in his case—and finding adequate words to express my rage while I debate whether or not to DOR. It always comes down to the same four, doesn't it?

Spoiler

juliechen-bigbrother.gif.e9de571b002b7b921c70d859fa84934b.gif

Edited by PhoneCop
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

My thing about this week is I don't really care if Izzy or Cirie or Felicia leaves (okay I will miss Ms Felicia on the feeds) but I do think what Cam has done is open the game a bit and created our strongest potential yet for information to shake loose, cough cough the secret. Apparently Miss Felicia told Izzy she has theory about something in the house, but it doesn't have to do with Izzy, could be she sussed it out but if so again why is she not telling someone and why is that someone you even shared it with at all IZZY. You share it with Cam you share it with everyone you want to vote for you to stay. Apparently also Blue who 100% knows and understands Cirie is Jared's mom, told Jared that if Izzy and Cirie were OTB against each other she would vote out Cirie. No, if I wasn't already allied with you AND YOUR MOM I would vote out your mom, just I would vote out your mom. It's like BB Bizarro verse. They hold on to info they should share and share everything they shouldn't. 

Also I still like Cirie and enjoy her and want her to stay but for God sakes I just want some of them to shake the fog off. Someone who isn't Cam. 

Why kissing specifically seems like a source of stress is interesting and confusing to me. But I get why Trinidad and Tobago is confused about why this guy will let her perform sexual acts on him but won't kiss her. That said, they seem to genuinely really be into each other. 

I think there is a lot of I don't want to become intimate with someone then cut them dead for game from Cory's side, and he obviously thinks kissing is more intimate, or at least will be perceived as more intimate and more a betrayal of America if he boots her. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

America shooting herself in the foot spilling too much to Blue and Jag (about going against the 4). This will go straight to Jared and set him off all over again. 

Blue had told Jared earlier she was going to bring up making up a group with Jag / America so see what they say. 

Edited by kellog010

Oh yeah, forgot to share earlier that Cirie and Felicia were finding new reasons to hate Malaysia. She told them something that she could only have got from Cameron, which means Cameron is confiding in her, which means she is PART OF THE PROBLEM AND MUST GO. And just when I was thinking Cirie might consider working with her.

Also, Cirie and Felicia think that Jag might be related to Kaysar.

The only thing I’m going to miss about Felicia are the nonsense conspiracy theories.

• LOL 1

I wish if America was going to fuck her game up she would do it right. House Meeting blow Cirie up, Izzy up, Cory up, Call out Jared and Cam for misogyny air every bit of info you got and let people scramble. 

1 hour ago, blixie said:

Apparently Miss Felicia told Izzy she has theory about something in the house, but it doesn't have to do with Izzy, could be she sussed it out but if so again why is she not telling someone and why is that someone you even shared it with at all 

Felicia thinks that America & Cameron have a preexisting relationship outside the house and they are playing Cory. She’s alluded to this on the feeds, if she actually suspects that it’s Cirie & Jared, she’s kept It from everyone..

• Useful 2
16 minutes ago, HelpMeRondah said:

Felicia thinks that America & Cameron have a preexisting relationship outside the house and they are playing Cory. She’s alluded to this on the feeds, if she actually suspects that it’s Cirie & Jared, she’s kept It from everyone..

If she knew about it, she would’ve let it slip by now, she has less of a filter than Jared, she may have even sung it in her sleep. Won’t stop her from telling Julie on Thursday (if it’s her) that she already guessed, she likes to act like a know it all. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, blixie said:

I wish if America was going to fuck her game up she would do it right

I am a Cirie fan. This show hasn’t changed that. I am not a fan of her son. I want him to go because he is an ass and is fucking up her game. I say this to expose my bias. 

I’ve want to be an America fan as well. She makes it hard! She knows the game. She thinks that makes her good at the game. It does not. she keeps shooting herself in the foot!  Her showmance shoots her other foot. She needs to get her shit together!!!  So frustrating.

ETA:  FFS. I’m now listening to Cory burn her to Cameron. She needs to start playing her own game!  Jeebus. These people!!!

Edited by pennben
  • Like 12
14 minutes ago, pennben said:

I am a Cirie fan. This show hasn’t changed that. I am not a fan of her son. I want him to go because he is an ass and is fucking up her game. ...

Me too. 

And I also hate that the one chance in a lifetime of having three "older" women have a chance to get to the end is messed up by that misogynist, Cameron.  He is like an evil cockroach out to ruin my summer viewing.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, pennben said:

’ve want to be an America fan as well. She makes it hard! She knows the game. She thinks that makes her good at the game. It does not. she keeps shooting herself in the foot!  Her showmance shoots her other foot. She needs to get her shit together!!!  So frustrating.

I’m watching her conversation with Meme right now and she comes across as very fake & ingenious. I think the other housemates pick up on that and don’t give her anything. Information is key in this game, and she’s not getting any. Her main ally is her showmance that constantly throws her under the bus. I really want to like her as well, but she appears to be one of those players that can figure out how the game is being played, but can’t actually play itz

My current rêve du jour:

1. Cameron convinces Jared the Felicia/Izzy noms were simply a smokescreen for Cameron’s true master plan: a Jag BD.
  2. Jared buys it, and uses PoV on Felicia (or Izzy, I ain’t picky).
  3. Cameron then proceeds to name Cirie as a replacement nom.

Now tell me THAT wouldn’t make for good TV.

Edited by Nashville
Either/or, no difference to me
  • Like 7
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 1
41 minutes ago, Nashville said:

My current rêve du jour:

1. Cameron convinces Jared the Felicia/Izzy noms were simply a smokescreen for Cameron’s true master plan: a Jag BD.
  2. Jared buys it, and uses PoV on Felicia (or Izzy, I ain’t picky).
  3. Cameron then proceeds to name Cirie as a replacement nom.

Now tell me THAT wouldn’t make for good TV.

Yes it would but

1. I don’t think Jared will risk Cirie or Blue going up and he’s been saying that since Thursday before he won veto that he felt momma was going to be the replacement. 

2. If he somehow buys into Cam and uses pov, it will be on Izzy coz they’re all so ready to cut Felicia and if it’s FvC, Cirie has the numbers. 

Doesn’t hurt to dream though, maybe the only week we can.

• Like 2