Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Tamra's shit stirring is so obvious, it's not entertaining. Not at all shocked that she brought Jenn in as a friend and is immediately throwing her under the bus. Same to Taylor. 

• Like 10
1 hour ago, Pi237 said:

Seriously, if anyone grabbed my phone out of my hand while I was calling my husband, wed be throwing hands. That was beyond rude. 

Agreed on all counts but the thing about Heather is she is super rude even though she constantly calls other people rude.  That’s her thing.  

Also, Travis is not Gina’s husband - I don’t think they are even engaged.  Heather gave her some good advice but yeah, the delivery was bad.

• Like 12

I want to see a trip to somewhere fabulous. City gals on a dude ranch isn't the funny escapade they envisioned.  If only Heather face planted in some cow shit....

I wish Jenn would stop trying to justify her affair. It was kismet and she was bored with her husband so how could she resist? And the constant pointing out that nothing physical occurred until after she left her hubby to make it seem less tawdry...please!! You were sneaking, plotting and lusting after a middle aged f-boy but your hands never even touched? Hilarious! 

Heather was so controlling with Gina it was creepy. She truly believes she knows best about everything for everyone and has the right to dictate how they should behave. I can only assume that the purpose of wearing Spanx on that bony bod is to keep her ego from exploding out like an alien baby.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, J80134 said:

I want to see a trip to somewhere fabulous. City gals on a dude ranch isn't the funny escapade they envisioned.  If only Heather face planted in some cow shit....

Yes, no more ranches or glamping and no second home shopping. We want Dubai, London, France, Japan! 

• Like 13
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Heather is always rude.  I hate the way she is always pointing her bony fingers at someone about something.  Pointing at someone is extremely rude.  Heather does it all the time.  I thought she was suppose to be a classy lady.   

• Like 13
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, LakeGal said:

Heather is always rude.  I hate the way she is always pointing her bony fingers at someone about something.  Pointing at someone is extremely rude.  Heather does it all the time.  I thought she was suppose to be a classy lady.   

Ha!  Not classy, just “fancy.”  Heather has always been rude; besides pointing she kicks invited guests out of her home.  Remember when she had a big catered event (Nobu) and tossed everyone out without feeding them?

• Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

Jen must be covering for Ryan because if she believes Ryan accidentally sent the dick pic to the wrong person then she is a total moron.

Gina calm down. I’m not a fan of infidelity either but I’m not gonna have a meltdown and run off if I’m around a cheater lol.

Shane was prob the best part of the episode and I can’t believe I’m saying that lol.

Heather is rude but she is kind of right about Gina constantly talking about her ex and being cheated on to Travis. It’s not Heather’s place to decide that tho.

Shannon and Tamra’s schtick is old. Not that entertaining anymore it seems really forced.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 15
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 7/6/2023 at 4:22 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

Devil's advocate here ....

but I kinda see why this is bugging Gina so much ... Jens stories dont add up .. like something is off .. yes it be cool if she OWNED it and said "we were together while I was still telling my husband I wanted to be with him" and just being honest and truthful ... but shes not ......shes skirting around things and fudging facts trying to make herself the doe eyed innocent one in all this while doing the chest puff of "I sleep well I dont care what you think" .... Well if that were true she wouldn't  lie about the timeline she wouldn't say he didn't even hold my hand (but he sent dick pics) ... she wouldn't be fudging things to make it "look" better if she was OK with it .. she is lying to herself and to the world ... and now shes living every day with the thought in the back of her head  even if she wants to admit it to herself or not that he's cheating on her ... way to go you sure picked a winner there but at least he takes you places tho huh? 

. it would bug the crap out of me to if my husband cheated a lot during our marriage and to think  the women he was sleeping with was making excuses for it and lying about what really happened so this would be a trigger for Gina ... now do I think Gina should drag this out longer then her sit down with her ...NO but everything before that I totally understand 

I guess my problem with Gina is, if you take it upon yourself to nose around in someone else’s business, you might not like what you find. Gina even said herself that the situation was “messy” and that she’s trying not to “judge,” lol. Jenn owes nobody an explanation. 

Gina, for whatever reason, is clearly still not over Matt’s affair, and is projecting her hurt and anger onto Jenn. Again, this isn’t Jenn’s problem. Everybody carries some baggage, and for these women to always act as if they individually don’t is laughable. Let Jenn take ownership her life decisions, for good or bad, and let it go.

There were a lot of people on their high horses at this ranch, and I’m over it.

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

I found this episode really boring.  Was it supposed to be "Ladies from OC" go to "Simple Life"?

Or, just throw a bunch of women together, booze 'em up, and see what happens.

Did they ever even eat that dinner?

Gina, if one person's infidelity bothers you this much, then you better just lock yourself in a cage, 'cause honey, it's everywhere.  No, that doesn't justify anything, but sheesh.  Enough already.  

And this Jenn, who is she fooling.  At least we have time to make our popcorn for the next season or so, until this whole thing implodes.  By then, I hope her ex-husband is happily married to someone nice, and she becomes yet another OC divorcee who force-holds herself together with injections, extensions, and Spin.  

All while aging rapidly as the 20-somethings move in.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
34 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

I found this episode really boring.  Was it supposed to be "Ladies from OC" go to "Simple Life"?

Or, just throw a bunch of women together, booze 'em up, and see what happens.

Did they ever even eat that dinner?

Gina, if one person's infidelity bothers you this much, then you better just lock yourself in a cage, 'cause honey, it's everywhere.  No, that doesn't justify anything, but sheesh.  Enough already.  

And this Jenn, who is she fooling.  At least we have time to make our popcorn for the next season or so, until this whole thing implodes.  By then, I hope her ex-husband is happily married to someone nice, and she becomes yet another OC divorcee who force-holds herself together with injections, extensions, and Spin.  

All while aging rapidly as the 20-somethings move in.

I think that’s the “Ladies from NY” go to “Crappie Lake,” which already promises to   be much more entertaining than this tripe.

• Like 5
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, LakeGal said:

I would love to see someone do that to her.  She would completely lose it.  Someday someone is going to slap that finger away. 

The new Ryan storyline is just boring.  Yes, he's an aging fuck boy who goes through OC bleached blonds.  We heard the same Ryan enters the gym, points at random blond, and says he's going to fuck her story about him and Jenn.  So now he supposedly said the same thing about Tamra.  Big deal.  I sense if we took a shot for every time that Ryan did that, we'd be dead from alcohol poisoning.  That's his go to, the ladies cannot resist me move.  

However, Jenn and Ryan have been together for two years.  Anything that happened back in the day is irrelevant now.  Let it go. 

There was nothing exciting about seeing the women on the ranch. I do enjoy the Shannon's general goofy incompetence at almost everything.  From drinks on a tray to putting on clothing to driving anything, she finds a way to make a fool of herself. 

I guess this could have been worse.  They could have gone to the compound ranch that Tamra's son Ryan is at. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

100%. Her being triggered by someone else's cheating while living in the OC will be a full time job for her, oy vey.  Gina decides to room with Jen to get to know her better but is triggered by the affair makes me think that the producers put those two together in one room.

Shannon said the bunkhouse kitchen was too small for her to cook in, who is cooking meals on this trip anyway? 

All I would want is a room with an ensuite bathroom all to myself on these trips just in case anyone wants to plan a Primetimer trip.

Tamra resorts to throwing gummy bears and manhandling Shannon to the floor, it is cringy to watch her being over the top in the name of trying to save the show, it is not working. Why is it always those two things, throwing food and wrestling Shannon to the floor? So basic.

Heather, shut up. You don't want the part in the movie and you don't care that Taylor has a part in the movie so why are you fighting so hard?  If Heather wants more of an acting career now she should I dunno, get an agent like all the other actors do in LA?

I will always feel bad for all of the people that the HW's come in contact with for their activities, most of them seem like deer in headlights when they realize the women don't actually want to do the activity then equate everything to penises and vaginas and make a mess of or make fun of whatever they are supposed to be doing.

• Like 12
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Shannon said the bunkhouse kitchen was too small for her to cook in, who is cooking meals on this trip anyway? 

Don't know but she cooked that big breakfast for all the hungover bitches in the "nicer" kitchen. Must have been a very budget friendly trip for BRAVO! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
On 7/6/2023 at 10:27 PM, bravofan27 said:

Gina is more upset at Jenn for cheating than she is her ex husband. Didn't she say Matt's girlfriend, who he was with while he was married, hangs out with her, too? She can be friends with Matt's girlfriend who helped break up their family, but she can't tolerate Jenn? Weird. Has to be just for the sake of a storyline.

Matt's current girlfriend is not the one he had the affair with in the past.

• Like 2
  • Useful 7
On 7/5/2023 at 8:10 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

TamRAT is no ones friend ... ugh 

Seriously, every new HW should get a little pillow with this embroidered on it as a reminder. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 3
On 7/5/2023 at 10:01 PM, twilightzone said:

I actually think Tamra is killing the show and turning off viewers with her manufactured pot-stirring - to create storylines - none of which is all that interesting to begin with.  It's the same nonsense we've seen from her before. That's not how you keep a showing going.  The best drama is organic, spontaneous, unexpected.   Gina's right here. 

Exactly! This is why I have never thought Tamra was a good housewife. She is nobody's friend, and she is always always always playing the game. I mean, okay, they all play the game to some extent - but that is all there is to her. That's all she has, and she's not an interesting character otherwise. The best HWs, to me, are the ones who are organically interesting to watch. Take a Vicki or a Ramona or even a Teresa -- I'm not saying I like them as people, but their ridiculous insecurities and inconsistencies, silly malapropisms, etc. make them entertaining. They are involved in drama, but it's not because they're always machinating to start drama. Tamra is always hyperaware of what she's doing and it's always calculated, whether it's dropping a gossip bomb or peeing in a field. Like, Shannon can be annoying as hell, and I'm sure she is a shit friend, but I do think she gets legitimately emotionally invested in her relationships on the show -- she can't just compartmentalize Housewives as a job -- and to me that's more interesting to watch. 

Interestingly, I found Tamra borderline likeable on Girls Trip, where she wasn't really doing any of this shit. (Also possible that Dorinda was so unlikeable there that the bar was on the floor for everyone else.)

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
On 7/6/2023 at 6:19 PM, Cosmocrush said:

Except Taylor.  They all are better than Taylor.   😆.   I haven’t forgotten her RHOBH meltdown(s).  Heh.

There's a certain smug cat at a dinner table who will never forget them either. 

On 7/7/2023 at 8:06 AM, Chatty Cake said:

The new blond is sort of a hybrid of previous blondes on the show.

I may have said this before, but she is 100% what an AI would create if you typed in "Real Housewife." 

Shut up, Gina. Jen didn't cheat on YOU! I still can't tell whether she's actually this fragile or if this is all for a storyline ... or both?

The two cooks need their own spinoff show. 

I hope to go the rest of my life without seeing Tamra's pee stream on my TV again.

• Like 12
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
On 7/7/2023 at 8:37 AM, snarts said:

I understand why someone who was cheated on would have an issue with someone who proudly shares that she did the same to her husband.

I see what you're saying, but I just don't get the sense that Jenn is saying any of this "proudly." It doesn't seem to me like she goes around talking about it -- it seems like she's only mentioned it when other people (*cough* Tamra) have asked about it. When directly asked about the reasons for the affair, she spoke about the distance between herself and her then-husband -- only to be accused of trying to "justify" the affair. I really got the sense that she was saying "Here was the context for this," versus "Here's why this was ok." On the show, she has cried and explicitly said what she did was not okay. She has tried to be delicate with Gina's feelings about it. I'm not really sure what else Gina expects Jenn to do, short of throwing herself prostrate at Gina's feet or just not answering any questions about it (which I'm sure the women would also judge). 

I completely agree that if Jenn were bragging about the affair or maybe making jokes about it, I could see how Gina would be triggered. I just don't get the vibe that this what she's doing on the show.

• Like 12
  • Applause 1
On 7/8/2023 at 9:33 AM, Starlight925 said:

This too! Look, I think infidelity is wrong and I can't see myself ever doing it, but the infidelity rate in the US is crazy high! According to the General Social Survey (a nationwide random sample), 1 in 5 men (20%) have cheated on their spouses, as have 13% of women. 

And that's just the nationwide rate; I might imagine it's higher in the OC. 

Again, it's not okay. I don't think anyone, including Jenn, is saying it's ok. But if Gina never wants to encounter a cheater, she should never go outdoors.

• Like 6
On 7/6/2023 at 7:27 PM, bravofan27 said:

There has been attention on Heather's butt. I remember the first episode of the season, Terri made a (gross leering) comment about her butt when she was helping him after his procedure-- and the camera zoomed in a couple times as well when she was straddling Tamra. Not sure, but it seems like they are trying to make Heather's butt a thing.

Tamra and Shannon drink way too much. The fact they could take that many shots and then function the next day blows my mind. They are hard core party girls. I'd be dead if I drank that much.

Gina is more upset at Jenn for cheating than she is her ex husband. Didn't she say Matt's girlfriend, who he was with while he was married, hangs out with her, too? She can be friends with Matt's girlfriend who helped break up their family, but she can't tolerate Jenn? Weird. Has to be just for the sake of a storyline.

I'm confused about the Ryan story. So Ryan goes into the gym and says he is going to f** Tamra? Or Jenn?  Is the point that he was targeting someone married? The way I understood it at first, is that Ryan walked into the gym, saw Jenn, and told Tamra, "I'm going to f** her!" I don't really get the story. 

I took it as 'Ryan walked into the gym, saw Jenn, and told Tamra, "I'm going to f** her!"'.  The fact Tamra didn't tell Jenn what this cretin said proves she's a friend to no one.

• Like 8
On 7/8/2023 at 5:56 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

Did they ever get around to eating the barbequed bison and trout?  Or did they just let it all shrivel up and fall into the fire?

When do these harpies ever eat ANYTHING on these shows? The amount of food that is apparently wasted is obscene.

• Like 8
On 7/6/2023 at 10:07 AM, snarts said:

The hair, the caked on make-up, the clothes & shoes that don't belong anywhere near a dude ranch.  

Along with the underboob trend (which thankfully, these broads are a bit too old to pull off), the 24/7 fake eyelash trend needs to end.  They look so ridiculous, especially when worn during the day.  

Finally, I really had no need to see the zoom in on Tamrat's underwear clad crotch. I know she thinks her nudity is cute, to me it just rings desperate. 

Yes--  The excessive luggage, wrong clothes, turning up your nose at any food that's not from a chain restaurant in a strip mall only make you look like you're an unsophisticated rube who's never crossed the state line. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
56 minutes ago, StevieRocks said:

Yes--  The excessive luggage, wrong clothes, turning up your nose at any food that's not from a chain restaurant in a strip mall only make you look like you're an unsophisticated rube who's never crossed the state line. 

To be fair, these OC women ARE unsophisticated rubes who hate crossing the state line. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 8
On 7/11/2023 at 3:33 PM, Natalie68 said:

I took it as 'Ryan walked into the gym, saw Jenn, and told Tamra, "I'm going to f** her!"'.  The fact Tamra didn't tell Jenn what this cretin said proves she's a friend to no one.

Tamra said on tonight's episode that a common friend (Heather Amin) told her that Ryan said this about her, not Jenn, and Eddie said a friend warned him to be careful because Ryan goes after married women.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
12 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Tamra said on tonight's episode that a common friend (Heather Amin) told her that Ryan said this about her, not Jenn, and Eddie said a friend warned him to be careful because Ryan goes after married women.

EW!  Thank you for that!  I haven't watched the latest ep yet.  Ryan looks like a total skeeve and clearly acts like it!

• Like 3
(edited)
On 7/7/2023 at 9:27 PM, Marley said:

Jen must be covering for Ryan because if she believes Ryan accidentally sent the dick pic to the wrong person then she is a total moron.

Gina calm down. I’m not a fan of infidelity either but I’m not gonna have a meltdown and run off if I’m around a cheater lol.

Shane was prob the best part of the episode and I can’t believe I’m saying that lol.

Heather is rude but she is kind of right about Gina constantly talking about her ex and being cheated on to Travis. It’s not Heather’s place to decide that tho.

Shannon and Tamra’s schtick is old. Not that entertaining anymore it seems really forced.

Agree. Ryan is not serious partner material for any good woman. 

For real! For Gina to suddenly leave in tears, you would think she just found out her boyfriend cheated on her. I know infidelity is painful, but Jenn's and Ryan's stuff has nothing to due with her. It reminded me of how triggered Brandi was by Eileen Davidson.

I like Shane. I want to put him in my pocket. He's a cute, little fellow and funny. 

On 7/6/2023 at 1:11 AM, Cosmocrush said:

So this recent round of Pile On The New Girl was not fun.  If Jenn was hired to trigger all the married women, mission accomplished.

I think Heather have Gina some good advice; too bad it went unheeded.

Someone should have told Gina she is the LAST person to be throwing stones.  Her past indiscretion (DUI) could have killed someone!  But no one is going to bring that up because they all have probably done it at some point and just not caught.

Seriously. Jenn did nothing to those women to deserve a pile-on. 

Good point! I've never cheated on anyone, and I would leave if someone cheated on me. I get that affairs cause a lot of pain. BUT, you are right that Gina's mess-up could have easily killed someone. No one is perfect, so perhaps she of all people should give Jenn some grace over a situation that only hurt her ex and family. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Like 1