Type keyword(s) to search

The Annual Golden Globes - General Discussion

• Start Topic

My UO is that I'm not finding Seth funny, just mean.  I know these sexual harassers are assholes, but I think when there's so much meanness and piling on the message just gets lost to me.  (Not to mention that there are female sexual harassers.  I know from personal experience.) 

• Love 3

The Rock! Man, he sucked during his first year in the WWF. Once he did the heel turn and got hold of the microphone, he was gold. I'm so pleased he's gone on to a bigger audience.

Edited by ABay

Seth's point that a lot of crew members are the ones that get the harassment a lot more is something that had to be said for those who are not getting the point of wearing black.

Keith and Nicole are couple goals.  Yeah I said it. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Ohwell said:

My UO is that I'm not finding Seth funny, just mean.  I know these sexual harassers are assholes, but I think when there's so much meanness and piling on the message just gets lost to me

Still better than Ricky Gervais who was just being mean for...I've yet to discover the reason. 

• Love 7