Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E25: Nashville Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

More secrets are revealed, and evolving relationships are put to the test as the Nashville cast continues to reflect on their unforgettable season.  As one couple struggles to overcome the mistakes of their past, another looks forward to the potential of a new future together.  Tough questions from the MAFS experts cause tearful regret.

Airs Wednesday June 28 at 8:00PM EDT.

(edited)

Nothing much new eh, Dom is still an immature narcissist, Clint is losing some of his charm, but I will be interested to see if Kirsten & Shaq reunite, their Mothers are def routing for them so to me that might mean something.  I liked Chris standing up for Nicole, she owns it I guess 🙄….. and she does mean well, but still.  The Hank spot was especially touching, and it is interesting how many of them have dogs and I def get that love ❤️ it’s fun how they all become connected and close friends.  Shaq should really listen to his closing words advice about not being afraid to listen, learn and love, not sure he is there yet.

Edited by endure
  • Like 9

I actually enjoyed this, and I didn't want to assault any of them. I do wish Shaq was able to use his words more effectively, but it's a process. Overall, I didn't have the cringe factor as I have with other reunions.

• Like 5
(edited)

I'm still trying to make my way through it. I cannot stand the nasally, breathy, whining sound of Dom's voice. That type of voice is something that sets my teeth on edge and I hear it in a lot of other reality contestants. That green dress is better suited to a 40+year old, waning Hollywood celebrity. It makes her look huge in all the wrong places.

[eta: the dress was ill-fitted too the way she kept having to try to pull it back up and messing with it.]

Edited by Lurk
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1

I fell asleep during this -- kind of like throughout much of the season.

Since I watched part 1 just before part 2 started, did Kirsten and Shaq call ahead to make sure they were color coordinated?  

Gina is a fool because I think Clint is a catch.  He's got a great sense of humor, does well for himself and he loooooves Hank.  

Airris remains Airris.  He and Jasmine are proof that no matter how (allegedly) perfect two people are together on paper, if the attraction isn't there, it isn't there.  

Well, for all those people that supposedly messaged Dom offering money for cleavage shots, she's throwing you a freebie.  Girl, if you have to keep pulling up on the bodice of a dress, IT DOESN'T FIT.  And whose 1980s wardrobe did she raid for that dress anyhow?  It was Godawful.  How could someone who got her wedding dress so right implode on a reunion dress decision?  Yikes.  

Note to future reunion attendees:  watch Kirsten and Dom for what happens when you choose a dress with a slit up to there.  Makes sitting on the couch tricky and uncomfortable.  Just don't do it, ladies.  

Maybe I'll try to watch part 2 later.  Maybe not.  Just kind of ehhhhh about the season - other than the romance between Clint and Hank.  

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
(edited)

OMG, when will this show end?  How long can you squeeze a lemon?  So sick of them all.    They don’t like each other.  I also think Chris will dump Nicole in time.  What makes this season so special?

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 4

The Hank and Clint scenes may have caused me to tear up.  Now THAT'S a true romance!

Too many of these women wanted the men to 'chase' them.  So, Dom didn't really want a divorce but she thought Mac would chase her if she said she wanted a divorce?  She was way too young and too immature to be a part of this.  The 'experts' can lose me with all of their 'she's an old soul...' lies.  Throughout the season, Gina kept talking about wanting someone who would chase her, and to a lesser degree, I think Krysten wanted Shaq to chase her.  Everyone has just met-and are figuring out what they think.  As soon as one partner becomes 'hard' to get, why put in the effort for someone they don't even know?  Why not show them WHY they should want to be with you rather than making it harder for them to get to know you?

It does seem like they get along in the friendship circle, but I think that will change the longer they are out of the fishbowl.  

• Like 6

I kept falling asleep and whenever I would wake up, it would either be Dom and Mac or Chris and Nicole, so I just went back to sleep. I did see Kevin F try to force Kirsten and Shaq to reunite, which pissed me off. It's THEIR relationship - not his!

I may try to watch it today, or not. I truly don't care anymore. Having originally been annoyed by all of the Nicole screen time, I now just don't like her. I don't care if "that's who she is," or not. She is rude and obnoxious and too nosy. 

I wonder if there have been any changes to justify a Where Are They Now episode next week? I think the only one where there might be any movement would be to see what Kirsten and Shaq decided to do. I don't think Chris would have dumped Nicole yet. I sure hope they don 't put those two on a Couples' Couch, but I am guessing they will. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Lurk said:

I'm still trying to make my way through it. I cannot stand the nasally, breathy, whining sound of Dom's voice. That type of voice is something that sets my teeth on edge and I hear it in a lot of other reality contestants. That green dress is better suited to a 40+year old, waning Hollywood celebrity. It makes her look huge in all the wrong places.

[eta: the dress was ill-fitted too the way she kept having to try to pull it back up and messing with it.]

Her wedding dress was a mess too, sitting lopsided on her body, she really needs to get some self awareness in many areas, I have a real hard time tolerating her but I *almost* felt a bit sorry for her last night.  Things could have gone good for her 😕

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, endure said:

Her wedding dress was a mess too, sitting lopsided on her body, she really needs to get some self awareness in many areas, I have a real hard time tolerating her but I *almost* felt a bit sorry for her last night.  Things could have gone good for her 😕

How about Krysten’s “baby voice” ?  Drives me nuts.  To me, she’s a little childish in many ways.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

Gina is a fool because I think Clint is a catch. 

I don’t believe either of them had any chemistry right from the start of the honeymoon and when they moved in together they chose and remained in separate rooms, I think they both wanted to complete the show.  And Clints personality often icked Gina out.

• Like 2
(edited)
9 hours ago, kristen111 said:

How about Krysten’s “baby voice” ?  Drives me nuts.  To me, she’s a little childish in many ways.

To me, Kirsten comes off as ditzy.

However, Shaq talks like he graduated from Gomer Pyle's charm school.

They should not be together because they have totally different communication styles and love languages.

Mac definitely had a glow-up.

The show must have really played with his self-esteem.

Edited by qtpye
  • Like 4
  • LOL 2

I can't stand Kirsten's voice either.  She sounds like an airhead, and I think it annoys Shaq, too.  However, for someone pursuing a doctorate degree and thinking so highly of himself, Shaq's grammar is not that good.  

• Like 3
6 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

The Hank and Clint scenes may have caused me to tear up.  Now THAT'S a true romance!

Too many of these women wanted the men to 'chase' them.  So, Dom didn't really want a divorce but she thought Mac would chase her if she said she wanted a divorce?  She was way too young and too immature to be a part of this.  The 'experts' can lose me with all of their 'she's an old soul...' lies.  Throughout the season, Gina kept talking about wanting someone who would chase her, and to a lesser degree, I think Krysten wanted Shaq to chase her.  Everyone has just met-and are figuring out what they think.  As soon as one partner becomes 'hard' to get, why put in the effort for someone they don't even know?  Why not show them WHY they should want to be with you rather than making it harder for them to get to know you?

It does seem like they get along in the friendship circle, but I think that will change the longer they are out of the fishbowl.  

For the women who wanted a man they just met to chase them, it could explain why they were single to begin with.

I fell asleep and so missed this part but Dom actually said she didn't really want a divorce and was hoping by saying so Mac would chase her?  Umm, I was actually watching those episodes and girl did not look like she wasn't serious.  Never mind the fact that you never put "divorce" out there unless you are 100% serious.  

I think the experts should have been put on blast for why they would choose anyone, male or female or whatever their age is, who was signed up by someone else.  Old soul (ha) or not, the fact that Dom's mother signed her up should have immediately put her in the reject file.  And if I'm remembering correctly, because it seems like this season premiered a decade ago, Mac wanted someone closer to his own age so the experts utterly failed on that.  

Maybe Dom should text Jasmine to ask about styling and fashion.  Or at least Jasmine's friend in the red pantsuit.  

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, psychoticstate said:

For the women who wanted a man they just met to chase them, it could explain why they were single to begin with.

I fell asleep and so missed this part but Dom actually said she didn't really want a divorce and was hoping by saying so Mac would chase her?  Umm, I was actually watching those episodes and girl did not look like she wasn't serious.  Never mind the fact that you never put "divorce" out there unless you are 100% serious.  

I think the experts should have been put on blast for why they would choose anyone, male or female or whatever their age is, who was signed up by someone else.  Old soul (ha) or not, the fact that Dom's mother signed her up should have immediately put her in the reject file.  And if I'm remembering correctly, because it seems like this season premiered a decade ago, Mac wanted someone closer to his own age so the experts utterly failed on that.  

Maybe Dom should text Jasmine to ask about styling and fashion.  Or at least Jasmine's friend in the red pantsuit.  

It was hard to follow a lot of what Dom was trying to say (and the 'experts' were rephrasing, etc.) but what I got from it was that she was surprised that Mac went along with it and wanted him to shut her down.  She said that at times she needs someone to just stop her and she thought Mac would stop the divorce talk.  A lot of what she was saying was hard for me to follow, but I believe this is the gist of it.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, qtpye said:

To me, Kristen comes off as ditzy.

However, Shaq talks like he graduated from Gomer Pyle's charm school.

They should not be together because they have totally different communication styles and love languages.

Mac definitely had a glow-up.

The show must have really played with his self-esteem.

Agree that Kirsten is kind of off but so is Shaq but in a different way, to me they just seem suited because of their mutual odd personalities and they are both so devoted to God, I think they could work and they have their families support it seems, at least their mothers.  I think they should def try to make it.  I think if he would get some game and show her how much he loves her he could sweep her off her feet.  They are both very guarded… and need some trust.

• Like 4

What I thought was so odd about Shaq was that he always seemed to want his wife to go watch him give presentations or whatever he does at work. Did he plan to go watch Kirsten at an Open House? That was just bizarre to me. And I do not believe Kirsten when she said she was joking about expecting him to buy her a house. She meant it. She is fine being the trophy wife. He just doesn't make that kind of money.

• Like 5
8 hours ago, endure said:

I don’t believe either of them had any chemistry right from the start of the honeymoon and when they moved in together they chose and remained in separate rooms, I think they both wanted to complete the show.  And Clints personality often icked Gina out.

I think Gina wanted tall, dark, built and Handsome.  Looks wise, Clint wasn’t her type.  Someone like the Fireman Dom contacted.  In my day, I knew right away if I was interested on the first date.  The night my husband walked over to me when his Cousin introduced us, that was it!  Still married over fifty years.  🥰

• Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

I can't stand Kirsten's voice either.  She sounds like an airhead, and I think it annoys Shaq, too.  However, for someone pursuing a doctorate degree and thinking so highly of himself, Shaq's grammar is not that good.  

Off the bat, Ditsy Krysten tells him he has to buy her a house and car.  Who says that?  Shallow.  Very immature, and she thinks she’s so cute.  Sometimes, she appears to be looking into space.  That far away duh look.

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Off the bat, Ditsy Krysten tells him he has to buy her a house and car.

And all while Shaq had to watch her wolfing down that plate of food.  Then she tries to backtrack and say she was joking.  Liar.

• Like 5

Niq wanted Mac to fight for her? FOR WHAT?!!! GIRL, GROW UP! BYE! He didn't even know her like that! There wasn't much to fight for at that point! Completely unreasonable & unrealistic! Why would he fight when she quit?! MAKES NO SENSE! She actually said that nonsense! He really rolls over on whatever she said. Tryna reform his image. He could've pushed back on that instead of validate & it would've been reasonable.

• Like 2

Geez. They wouldn't let up until Kirsten & Shaq agreed to talk. Why'd they play that house clip for the guys & not the couple?!?!! Kevin should've definitely asked them about it. They still talk in circles! Kirsten said he had his chance & that's it & Shaq said he wants to be friends. STOP TRYNA BE SLICK!!!! WTF impersonation/dummy combo was that?!! 🤨

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
22 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

It was hard to follow a lot of what Dom was trying to say (and the 'experts' were rephrasing, etc.) but what I got from it was that she was surprised that Mac went along with it and wanted him to shut her down.  She said that at times she needs someone to just stop her and she thought Mac would stop the divorce talk.  A lot of what she was saying was hard for me to follow, but I believe this is the gist of it.

I didn't think it was possible but your explanation above makes me realize Dom is even dumber than I previously thought.  

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
7 hours ago, ECM1231 said:

Meaning he had work done? He looked the same to me. 🤷

You quoted me but it was never a comment i made, I don’t even know know what a glow up is lol 🤷‍♀️

• Applause 1
2 hours ago, endure said:

You quoted me but it was never a comment i made, I don’t even know know what a glow up is lol 🤷‍♀️

Oops, sorry. Wonder how that happened? It was @qtpye who made the comment about the glow up.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

Oops, sorry. Wonder how that happened? It was @qtpye who made the comment about the glow up.

No problem, I don’t know how it happens but it’s happened to me a few times that I have been  aware of so it must be a glitch, who knows eh?  I have probably done it too.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, endure said:

No problem, I don’t know how it happens but it’s happened to me a few times that I have been  aware of so it must be a glitch, who knows eh?  I have probably done it too.

Ahhhh, I think possibly you quoted her comment from a comment I made, where I had referenced (quoted) her entire comment.  I was curious how it happens because it has happened to me a few times and I just wondered how it happens.  Honestly it’s not an issue for me so truly no harm done 🤗

• Like 2
12 hours ago, ECM1231 said:

Meaning he had work done? He looked the same to me. 🤷

Honestly, it did not look like he had work done.

However, he has definitely gotten in better shape and has a much more flattering haircut than he had at their wedding.

Does he still have a cannabis business? 

• Useful 1

Niq crying when DP was pointing out it was a wasted opportunity was hilarious! I'm shocked they didn't show a compilation of Niq's criticisms. One of the 4 horsemen. Tsk. Tsk. Rapidly followed by the other 3: defensiveness, stonewalling, & contempt. She's singing quite the different tune from what she said during the season, that she was right about him. Now she's saying she maybe was wrong & gave up too early. I guess it's easy to do when you're no longer in the situation. Mac is more relaxed & subdued. We still didn't see that dinner even though it was in the season commercial. Follows on insta??? Who GAF?!?!! Big effin deal!!! His fam is supposed stay followers? She that hard up for followers? Just absurd! Teasing him, calling him a petty Betty over that. REALLY??? Ugh. That clip of them in the pool is why I'm glad they quit. Who knows what else we would've been subjected to. 😅 Mac was good with compliments, but could join Airris & Clint in another area. Mac was super defensive & Niq didn't positively request change. He was more accepting of her & quickly resented how unaccepting she was. Such a shame. Is this reminiscent of Heather? I don't think so. They wouldn't stop arguing, he was so defensive & jealous of the guy she flicked a bug off of or whatever. Just somewhat because both couples got stuck in a negative, downward spiral & crashed & burned so fast. I think he was just saying the "right thing" about going out for a drink with Niq & going a date with Gina. Playing the cool guy. It's been at least weeks since their 1st date & if they wanted to go on more, they would've. It's so fake. Just for the cameras. I hate when people do that. Do stuff without the cameras or we know it's fake & a waste! When Niq said she wished she went on the couples' retreat, I wished someone would've said it was too bad she couldn't because she quit. 🤣 They should've been asked what they think would've happened if they kept going? She really drove him away so no way they would've been Chris & Nic nor Clint & Gina/Airris & Jas cuz they liked each other. So... Shaq & Kirsten: communication struggles & unacceptance? 😬😬

8 hours ago, qtpye said:

Honestly, it did not look like he had work done.

However, he has definitely gotten in better shape and has a much more flattering haircut than he had at their wedding.

Does he still have a cannabis business? 

OK I need to go back to bed, I saw this comment and thought "What??? A cannibals business???" 🤣

On 6/29/2023 at 10:03 AM, seacliffsal said:

Too many of these women wanted the men to 'chase' them.

Whenever I watch The Bachelor, there's always at least one woman he's interested in who acts indifferent. And then we're told oh yeah, men love that, it intrigues them. I think too many play that game, but here's a radical thought...be yourself!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Emma Snyder said:

OK I need to go back to bed, I saw this comment and thought "What??? A cannibals business???" 🤣

Whenever I watch The Bachelor, there's always at least one woman he's interested in who acts indifferent. And then we're told oh yeah, men love that, it intrigues them. I think too many play that game, but here's a radical thought...be yourself!

Yellowjackets has really influenced society!

I think when he went back to wherever he was from, he did return to the cannabis business. I have to say, all the dispensaries around here are beautiful and packed with people. I think there is definitely good money there.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

What makes this show so special?  Four out of five didn’t make it.  Nicole seems to be the ring leader.  I hope I don’t see her anymore in the future as she’s full of herself and a pain in the ass.  She’s all over Chris every minute, and he’s a wuss.  I think us viewers could do a better job with the picking, as they were all mismatched.  Some came on with problems of their own already.  WTH?

• Like 6
On 6/29/2023 at 10:14 AM, kristen111 said:

That is one of the standard reality show voices that drives me to distraction. Also, the breathy-nasally-adenoidal sounding voice like Dom. I.can't.even.with.those.

• Like 5

I could never be married to Nicole (for lots of reasons) but chief among them is the fact that after her nonstop talking, I'd have to jam icepicks into my ears just get some peace and quiet.

When does Clint dognap Hank? I'm starting to think the show made that storyline up.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
8 hours ago, PupCal said:

When does Clint dognap Hank? I'm starting to think the show made that storyline up.

I didn’t love Clint but he’d have to be a real asshole to steal someone else’s dog. 

They totally made that up. Gina was talking to an attorney about the divorce and “just happened to ask” what the situation would be if Clint had Hank and didn’t return him. That was it.

• Like 3

I FINALLY finished this thing (and couldn't believe there's yet ANOTHER week to go!!!). This may be an unpopular opinion but I think Kirsten should run far and fast!  Shaq is such a giant man baby.  And he doesn't want to be married to her or he would be, as she has pointed out several times.  He's just stringing the host and "experts" along so he doesn't look like the bad guy.  Even when they discussed about his whining to meet her family, it wasn't about "I want to know you better" but "I wanted to feel included".  And apparently she didn't take him out and entertain him better, in addition to the sin of not coming to watch him do his work.  I just can't with him anymore.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
On 7/1/2023 at 7:10 AM, Emma Snyder said:

I'm in a much older demographic than these people but grew up being told to "chase a man until he catches you".  Not sure if women today are told that or not.  But definitely I would say that people who go on reality dating/marriage shows are NEVER told to "be yourself"!  First rule of reality teevee - bring the DRAMA!!!

• Like 1
(edited)

To me it was never any mystery why Shaq and Kyrsten didn't work out. They do so much talking, but its as if they both speak in a different language. It was very difficult to make sense of most of their conversations. I think they have very superficial qualities in common - religion, family, professional, black - but beyond that they are just not right for each other at all. 

When it works, it works, in the beginning it should be easy and fun. If you have to work so hard during the first few months, to me, it says there is never going to be a solid foundation long term.   That is different than hitting a few bumps a few months in. That can be worked through. But the basic energy of being together should just have a very natural flow to it in the beginning. 

Kyrsten and Shaq do not have a natural vibe with each other, it was never there, and the reasons don't matter at this point. If it was going to flow between them it would have.  They're all acting now like its a just a given that things should work between them and I wonder what show the experts were watching because they seemed mismatched from the beginning to me.  

I predict that even if they decide to get back together and be married, they will divorce within a few years at most.

eta: why did the experts never confront Kyrsten for all the things she did to show Shaq he didn't live up to her expectations? he wasn't imagining that... she gave him a good reason in my opinion. 

Edited by ChristmasJones
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

I fell asleep so will catch the parts I missed, but it seemed like a weird show. No real format and people coming and going randomly. Was it a weekend thing? But, I am just saying that I don't believe that Gina has a "boo." If she does, she sure isn't too happy about it. I think she just didn't want to see that Clint is very happy in a relationship and she isn't. 

But, boo hoo Dom whining that she isn't always included with the girls. Why would they? She is sneaky and slimy and whiny and no one wants to be with her. She just looks dishonest.

Kirsten needs to move on. Shaq moved away. He isn't coming back. She just seems strange to me. I guess production made HER the host of the reunion, instead of just doing the usual Where Are They Now format.

And, I certainly do NOT need to see another rehash of awful people (hello, Alyssa) next week. 

I think this season is done. Or at least I am.

ETA - after I watched it again - WTH was Kirsten wearing at the beginning - that chartreuse clingy jumpsuit that was too long and so unflattering???

Either Chris and Nicole are eating out too much or he has just settled in to first year marriage, but he has gained a lot of weight. Did I hear right - Gina hired Nicole to work at her salon????

The whole thing of people being there and then not was bizarre. Airris was missing a lot of the time. Jasmine, too. Neither one of them were into this reunion. 

I really think now of ALL the horrible people they have had on this show over all the seasons I have watched (starting with Dallas), I get the most visceral reaction from seeing Dom. I cannot stand her. Her face is so sneaky and she thinks she is so amazing, but I detest her and cannot even stand to watch when she is on. She ruins an already bad show for me.

Edited by Retired at last
  • Like 8

As a wife, didn’t Nicole see that her husband gained lots of weight?  She let him go on tv in a shirt two sizes too small.  He was busting out of it and looked ridiculous.  I thought she was on top of things .. guess not.

Gina thinks she’s too good for anybody.  Kirsten thought she hit the jackpot with Shaq.  She wasn’t kidding when she said he had to buy her a house and car.  He has her number and hit the road.  His job attracted her.  Dom is self centered and immature for marriage.  Last night was a bust.  They resorted to playing more games.  More next week.  Why?  Enough already.

• Like 6

I actually enjoyed this more than the rest of the season.  At least we got to see their personalities a little bit.  

Dom dating a younger man makes total sense.  Sounds like they are not exclusive or anything so maybe more of a hook-up.  Her being upset at the girls was ridiculous, you barely know the other girls because you quit.

Mac saying he wants a homebody- perfect example of the matches being so wrong.  Dom is a party girl in her 20's.   NOt someone who wants to stay home every weekend and watch TV.  If anything, MAc should have been matched with someone older than himself.

Aeris- he was super quiet in this episode and didn't seem to be drinking at all (unless maybe he was one of the ones that had to go back and forth).  For a minute, I thought maybe he and Dom were hooking up, they seemed to be looking at each other coyly during one of the meals. 

Kirsten seemed a lot more normal to me away from Shaq.  Or maybe she just got used to the cameras.  Her outfit choices were bizarre!   The first time he sees Shaq and she's in a matching red shapeless t-shirt and leggings.  And what was that Silky number she had on at the beginning?

All these girls need a stylist.  Did they not see themselves on TV?  Booty shorts and leggings with short tops are not their friends.  All of their figures are fine, they just all dress so inappropriately for them.

• Like 7

Something that I haven't mentioned before in any of this season's threads.... who started the whole "clink clink clink clink" nonsense when they toast? I always hear Nicole the most, but then she's just the loudest voice. Do people really do/say this in real life? Whenever I am toasting with others, we touch glasses if we can. Sometimes if one person is out of reach, they'll kind of stand up to reach. If it's a large group, we just touch glasses with those nearby and it's like a wave down the table. In any case everyone raises their glass, but no one is say "clink clink clink clink".

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1

Kirsten and Shaq spewing word salad at each other to show they're still friends had me scratching my head, because I couldn't understand most of what they were saying.  Even though they've split, they still want to be seen as the MAFS super couple, and they're both pretentious and full of themselves.  Maybe they should get back together. 

Chris mentioned something about working out.  When are you gonna start, Chris?  🫤  To be fair, on the women's side, it looks like Dom has gained weight, too.  Gina looks like she's lost weight.  

When Clint said he was dating someone, I thought I heard him say it was a friend of Nicole's?  

• Like 4

I agree with an above poster who said that Gina made up her 'boo.'  And, she still had to criticize Clint (about planning things that include getting drunk or something like that).  

Dom really brought the party down when she threw her own party (a pity party that is...) and criticized the other women for not including her enough.  She is way younger and left after the honeymoons.  She only joined them for all of the reunions-I doubt they know her very well.  And, nobody is required to be anybody else's friend, so, maybe they just don't like her that much.  

It is nice to see that there are some real friendships that came out of the season.  The group as a whole will fade away, but some of them will remain friends.

Is this season finally over?

• Like 4