Type keyword(s) to search

Hijack - General Discussion

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

On 7/12/2023 at 5:22 AM, tired and hungry said:

What are the odds out of all the 216 passengers, the guy with the kids ends up being a doctor.. Kinda feel bad for the woman who got killed out of all those people. (Should have been some random passenger who had no dialogue)

I figured the woman who was arguing with the mum in the first episode, would get hurt or die, doing something to help her. I didn't see it happen, but I realized it was her, when the mum was upset that she was trying to find her child.

I thought the guy with the phone, who called someone, would have found out who Sam was, but maybe it was the plan from the beginning, and maybe his ex-wife's boyfriend is in on it. He would have the information to give them. 

1 hour ago, Anela said:

maybe his ex-wife's boyfriend is in on it. He would have the information to give them. 

Yes but doesn't he find out what Sam does after the hijack starts? The ex-wife & son tell him about Sam's job in the first episode after they get his text from the plane. (Still suspicious of the boyfriend though)

• Like 2

They really rely on Wi-Fi on a plane being so good to allow smooth, uninterrupted communications to advance the plot.

I can see messages working well but not sure about voice calls.  They might have been able to send low enough resolution photos.

Its clever the ways Sam finds to let people in the UK know there’s been a hijacking but his first message to wife should have just said hijack instead of serious incident but they wanted that discovery to unfold over a few episodes.

Hijacking may be about making the Uk govt release certain prisoners?  The chief hijacker told another that they‘re doing it for some people he names.  The Home Secretary receives a list of demands it was going to be found out by tHe time the plane arrived in the UK.

The young who got stabbed complained that they weren’t suppose to kill anyone on the plane yet they have people in both Dubai and UK killing people or ready to kill.

It’s exciting for so much to happen on board, such as being shot down but typically, hijackers hold passengers hostage after plane landed when making demands.  And they often end up with commandos breaking into the plane.

• Like 1
On 7/6/2023 at 9:28 PM, ferjy said:

The bullet the girl found was rounded but the tip also had slits. Real bullets apparently have smooth tips.

Not entirely correct. A blank cartridge does not include a bullet of any sort. Instead, the cartridge case (usually brass) is extended a bit and crimped over to contain the propellant (AKA gunpowder). When fired, the crimps are blown open by the detonation but the only thing to exit the cartridge and proceed down the barrel would be the hot gas and "smoke" from the burning propellant.  Here are some blank cartridges with the crimped over case. These are blank cartridges:

640px-Buffalo_Blanks_Mounted_Shooting_Bl

The most common blanks are probably starter-pistol cartridges:

main-qimg-393e759892e87c5c08f6c6185047b5

The crimping is clearly visible, even on the tiny .22 starter cartridges.

By comparison, a "live" round has an actual bullet crimped into place at the front of the cartridge case. You can usually see fairly easily that a separate bullet is present, particularly if that bullet is made of a different coloured material, such as lead. These bullets, for example:

a27d24_0c6d1d0b654f416abdd97542ee2843b1~

show a clearly visible line where the top of the cartridge case fits tightly around the separate bullet. Bullet and casing colour is visibly different.

What this photo also shows is that bullets can sometimes have a "hollow point" and also possibly divisions or grooves around the hollow in the tip. The reason for this is to make the bullet "mushroom" on impact, as seen in the foreground of the photo which shows expended bullets recovered from the target material. The grooves cause the bullet to open like a flower and increase in diameter in the process. This is to increase the effectiveness of the round.

To the untrained eye, it is quite possible that grooves on a hollow point round might be mistaken for crimps on a blank. The thing to look for is not the crimps on the tip, but the join-line between cartridge case and bullet.

Now, while all those show hollow points and grooves, not all bullets by any means, have hollow points and/or grooves. These bullets for example:

G-1210-WWII-HANDGUNS-7.jpg

are simple, round-nosed designs with copper jackets (it appears) and neither hollow point nor grooves.  However, note that round #1 (counting from the left) and more so #3, are "necked-down" rounds which means that the cartridge case narrows before the bullet is crimped in place. When looking out for the join-line, you have to avoid being fooled by a neck-down.

I have done a screen-cap from E1, showing the cartridge that the girls found. Here it is:

bullet.thumb.jpg.1dac81f0fe4920cd5621c7801625fdce.jpg

Honestly, this is not a good angle, but I don't think we got a better look at the round at any other time. Blowing this up a bit:

bullet-zoomed.jpg.acb557ad4fba748df77708e3040f55b7.jpg

I see a line that could be a join between case and bullet, or alternatively a neck-down. The colour and texture above and below this line appear identical, and the top of the round looks like it is folded/crimped metal, not grooved.

It's hard to be sure without a better photo to look at, but I would say this was a blank cartridge designed to fit a pistol that expected necked-down ammunition. If anyone has a better screen-cap of the bullet in question...

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 5

S01.E05: Less Than an Hour
738x416.webp
Sam attempts to convince the hijackers to land the plane. A list of demands reveals who’s behind the hijacking.

Premiere Date: July 19, 2023      Apple TV+ 

Sam spent so much time walking in the plane, back and forth, like he owns it.

Was Elaine Atterton too fast and too athletic for DI Daniel to catch up with her?

Captain Robin cannot communicate with the Romanian military jets because of the damaged headset but his First Officer (Anna) has no problem communicating with Budapest ATC using another headset. Hmm… 👀

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, Snazzy Daisy said:

Was Elaine Atterton too fast and too athletic for DI Daniel to catch up with her?

She sure was a fast runner. Of course they didn't have anyone positioned at the back of the house, why did they bother sending 2 cars if they couldn't even cover the basic exit points of the house?

I'm wondering who that passenger next to the doctor's seat was? The one with the tattoo's & rubik's cube.. Is he just a regular passenger or more than that?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, tired and hungry said:

I'm wondering who that passenger next to the doctor's seat was? The one with the tattoo's & rubik's cube.. Is he just a regular passenger or more than that?

That’s Jonty Collins, the ex-con.

• Like 2

It's a fun ride but they got a big budget -- doesn't look like most UK shows -- and they had to come up with a lot of episodes, probably more than could be easily justified by the plot.

So they've had a couple of fillers, including this one, about forcing a landing.

But the hijackers are threatened as well and they are on a suicide mission if necessary to protect their families?

In any event, Sam walks around the plane and the hijackers let him, while the old mother outwits and outruns the veteran detectives.

It's too bad this is a one-off.  Sam could be an interesting character with a different plot to use for other seasons but they couldn't keep calling it Hijack.

• Like 1
On 7/12/2023 at 1:37 PM, Rickster said:

My current theory is that maybe the hijackers planned to use Sam all along to negotiate the deal with the government, and are planning to kidnap his wife and/or kid for leverage to get him to help them.

They didn't know who he was, though -- they demanded his passport and then sent the image to their people on the ground to get leverage on him after he proved he was going to be a problem, didn't they?

On 7/20/2023 at 1:23 AM, aghst said:

It's too bad this is a one-off.  Sam could be an interesting character with a different plot to use for other seasons but they couldn't keep calling it Hijack.

Maybe they could if this landed him a job specific to this!

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, HerkyJerky said:

OMG! What just happened? Was that one of the flight attendants?

IKR!! I think she was the woman in the single seat where Sam ends up sitting next to at the start. He talks to her to calm her down when she's having a panic attack (The guy in the suit behind her was the one Sam convinces to let on the plane)

Geez! What was the captain waiting for? 

Really? 3 cars to follow and they thought no one was going to notice?

That mom has caused 2 deaths now. Just throw the damn thing onto the next seat. Why wait for the other person to actually take it?

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1

That ending got me.  For the past six episodes, I have been waiting for Glasses Lady to be revealed as working with the hijackers, pretending to be a victim while really in league with the bad guys.  In hindsight, of course it’s the  crying woman with whom Sam shares that early conversation about loved ones at home.  She was even given a name right upfront:  Amanda.  Presumably Amanda is going through with a solo suicide mission because those aforementioned loved ones are under threat.  The plane was always intended to go down, and the other hijackers have no clue about Amanda’s involvement.  I’m guessing we will get Sam the Negotiator in the final episode, finishing that conversation he started with Amanda hours earlier. 

• Like 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, Fuzzy Logic said:

I have been waiting for Glasses Lady to be revealed as working with the hijackers

I too was waiting for one of the other passengers to be a secret hijacker but did not expect it to be her. I thought it would be the guy with the tattoos but that would have been too obvious 

5 minutes ago, WatcherUatl10 said:

I almost thought she was the sky marshal finally revealing herself

I was wondering if there would be a Sky Marshal as well but since they didn't reveal themselves all this time I assumed there was no one. 

Edited by tired and hungry
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, Fuzzy Logic said:

I have been waiting for Glasses Lady to be revealed as working with the hijackers

When Stuart was saying "Who should get it?!! Who should we kill?!!" I yelled "that bitch with the glasses who messed this plan up! Let her catch a bullet!"

• LOL 4

So these criminals were two steps ahead.

If they get away to north Africa, how do they still have power over their organization back in the UK?

Why would cleaners and all the other henchmen continue to carry out their bidding?

But they were caught before so I don't buy that they get out of the UK without getting their plane shot down.

The final episode will be rushed, so many loose ends. What happens to Kai? Where is Marsha?

There are a lot of moronic decision makers in the ground team. Why put the trackers only in the car & phone but not in their shoes, jackets, belts and watches? The “comply slowly” approach and the “forest switcheroo” are unrealistic. The real British intelligence would never…

Edna Mode lady refusing the juice carton, is she still holding a grudge because she has been removed from her First Class seat to Economy? They put the captain in her seat.

Everybody keeps hoping for the Edna Mode lady or the combative mom to be something more. Nobody expects a mousy, middle-aged woman that no one cares about to be a sleeper cell.

Amanda may not hesitate to kill the captain but she doesn’t seem that badass. She’s as nervous as the first time we saw her in E01.   

8A65B429-EBE0-41D0-80EF-88D7AF544F46.jpeg

• Like 1

I have somehow completely missed how all these people got guns onto the plane. The switcheroo in the forest was lame; I can't believe not one of those people in the situation room figured out that's what had happened.

1 hour ago, Jordan61 said:

I have somehow completely missed how all these people got guns onto the plane. The switcheroo in the forest was lame; I can't believe not one of those people in the situation room figured out that's what had happened.

Thing is they complained about the roadblock but apparently they were going to turn off that road and go into the forest anyways.

I guess it's to show what criminal masterminds they are but it's not that easy to hijack a plane and make the British govt. jump like it's been depicted on the show.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Jordan61 said:

Getting the guns on the plane goes back to the woman who was manning the x-ray machine at the airport, who let the guns through and was then murdered in her home.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Rickster said:

I was wondering how the two released prisoners knew the trailing teams phones were moving.

I agree, seems like too many loose ends to wrap up satisfactorily in one episode.

Edgar gave Daniel a phone and called Daniel on that phone. Then Edgar used that phone to track Daniel.

This is an Apple show, why they didn't just have an air tag on the car is beyond me :)

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, zapper said:

This is an Apple show, why they didn't just have an air tag on the car is beyond me :)

Doesn't Apple have a clause that they don't allow bad guys in tv shows and movies to use iPhones ?

Probably why the 2 prison guys are seen with random brand phones while the main characters all have iPhones..

I don't think they allow for use of any kind of Apple product for a negative character or even activity. if you watch the AppleTV movie "Ghosted" , Chris Evans' character does some questionable stalking and specifically mentions he used a Tile tracker...

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Rickster said:

Getting the guns on the plane goes back to the woman who was manning the x-ray machine at the airport, who let the guns through and was then murdered in her home.

I'm going to have to rewatch. Because I could've sworn when the air traffic controller went and watched the CCTV footage each of the hijackers went through a different security line.

10 hours ago, tired and hungry said:

. if you watch the AppleTV movie "Ghosted" , Chris Evans' character does some questionable stalking and specifically mentions he used a Tile tracker...

yea i did watch that movie. Forcefully forgot it. Now i have to reboot my brain again to this morning.

• LOL 2
On 7/27/2023 at 3:29 PM, Jordan61 said:

I'm going to have to rewatch. Because I could've sworn when the air traffic controller went and watched the CCTV footage each of the hijackers went through a different security line.

There is only 1 X-Ray unit, but several metal detector stations

When they started the final showdown between the two men, I was sooooo hoping that there would be a twist and Sam was truly the mastermind behind the whole thing (why he wanted the trade guy to get the guns on board, why he was so involved, etc). I was a bit bummed when I was not right. But Sam having an iPhone I guess negates my wish anyway. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Well that was some finale! Agreed the last 5 minutes seemed kinda unecessary and instead could have tied up other loose ends. The guy from prison still escaped and is roaming freely with all the money they made. The woman flying the plane goes scott free for hijacking and killing the pilot just because she landed the plane? How did the cleaners let her daughter go without any explaination? What about the other guy's partner who was also held hostage, was he safe?

Hard to believe they landed the plane in that condition without it breaking apart and literally no one being injured

2 hours ago, yourdreamer said:

hoping that there would be a twist and Sam was truly the mastermind

Would have been cool to see but he had no motive.

Worst character was that mom. Can't believe she still had the audacity to act like a Karen after everything that's happened. A woman died trying to save your child but sure your suitcase was more important to take when evacuating the plane...

• Like 9

So the whole undertaking was about that guy making money?

I would think the money would be clawed back and if he told Amanda to crash the plane, UK would have chased that guy, extradition treaty or no.

I have to say it was fun to watch the passengers fight back. That one has a bag over his head. Another one pulled to the floor. I kind of wish we'd have gotten more of that instead of that wasted ending.

• Like 2

An underwhelming finale, TBH. Episode 7 feels a bit disconnected from episodes 1-6. 

Some amusing moments:

• Sam walks into the cockpit with a gun, never make any attempt to remove Amanda from her seat and allow First Officer Anna to do her job & land the plane. The Aviation Consultant rules!
  • ATC lady decides to take control based on the logic of “it is MY plane” and her boss says nothing!
  • SWAT team isn’t fully aware of the complete profiles of the 5 hijackers hence the Alec/Stuart confusion.
  • Suddenly we see a stranger in a flight attendant uniform exiting the plane.
  • Is Amanda’s daughter ever in any danger? She manages to call her almost immediately without any problem.
  • No resolution for Devlin the mastermind, John BB and the goon who shot Edgar while the hijackers and the cleaners got arrested? Hmm okay.

I enjoyed this show despite its various plot holes and continuity errors. Archie Panjabi was totally underused. Am surprised she actually agreed to be part of this show. Will I rewatch this someday? Nope.

Edited by Snazzy Daisy
  • Like 8
3 hours ago, marceline said:

I have to say it was fun to watch the passengers fight back. That one has a bag over his head. Another one pulled to the floor. I kind of wish we'd have gotten more of that instead of that wasted ending.

I didn't have a problem with the ending, but I wish someone had punched the female hijacker right in the face! She really grated on me, plus her sleeveless top with shoulder pads was extremely stupid-looking.

• Like 5
22 hours ago, yourdreamer said:

Sam’s motive would have been money, no?

Did you see his apartment? The guy was already loaded 😁

On 8/2/2023 at 7:53 PM, tracyhmcd said:

Sam trapped in the plane and flown away to some other location. 

I don't think that plane was going anywhere anytime soon with 0 fuel and 1 engine and various other damages🤣

18 hours ago, Snazzy Daisy said:
  • ATC lady decides to take control based on the logic of “it is MY plane” and her boss says nothing!

And no debrief for her after a national level incident? She was just allowed to walk out of the ATC as if landing hijacked planes was an everyday occurance for her!

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
10 hours ago, tired and hungry said:

Did you see his apartment? The guy was already loaded 😁

Yeah, when the younger cleaner at the apartment mentioned something about it not being the kind of place for a woman, I thought, "Um, this woman would love to live there." 

I binged the episodes in a couple of days, which worked for me.  If watching weekly, I probably would have lost interest around ep 4 or 5 because it started to go off the rails.  The first 2 episodes were a great start, but it just got increasingly more ridiculous.  It reminded me of another British series on Apple that started off interesting and got more absurd and plot-holey as it went on.  I think it was called Suspicion. 

I would have liked to see Sam reunited with Kai at the very least.

Edited by ribboninthesky1
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
12 hours ago, ribboninthesky1 said:

It reminded me of another British series on Apple that started off interesting and got more absurd and plot-holey as it went on.  I think it was called Suspicion

Don't even get me started on that horrible show. Every single character in that show made the stupidest decisions. Kunal Nayyar's character was absolutely infuriating to watch. He just whined about everything!!

2 hours ago, tired and hungry said:

Don't even get me started on that horrible show. Every single character in that show made the stupidest decisions. Kunal Nayyar's character was absolutely infuriating to watch. He just whined about everything!!

Once the plot "twists" were revealed, I wanted to throw my sofa pillows at my TV. All of the suspects were continuously hit by the stupid stick. 

On 8/2/2023 at 5:28 PM, Snazzy Daisy said:

Sam walks into the cockpit with a gun, never make any attempt to remove Amanda from her seat and allow First Officer Anna to do her job & land the plane. The Aviation Consultant rules!

I was like...did the writers forget about the First Officer? Also, I wanted Amanda to go to prison immediately.  No trial. I felt no sympathy for her.  

• Like 2

I found the last episode a bit disappointing and rushed. It seemed like we needed an extra 20-30 minutes to wrap things up, or tighten up some of the earlier episodes, although that would have lost the cliffhanger last episode of Amanda breaking into the cockpit.

I was really annoyed by Amanda being able to immediately get through to her daughter, as if she wasn’t held captive at all.

As far as not having the first officer take over, I guess I could talk myself into thinking with the plane losing altitude and Amanda not willing to leave the pilot’s seat, Sam thought it better to work with her rather than trying to force her out of the seat.

I also couldn’t figure out the point of the double cross of killing one of the two masterminds. It had no impact on the plot at all, so why do it? And who was the other guy in the scene? It seems like something got left on the cutting room floor.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

Brief interview with the show runner of Hijack.

https://variety.com/2023/tv/global/hijack-finale-apple-tv-producer-hakan-kousetta-season-2-idris-elba-1235682190/

The way this Variety article is worded, it's almost a given that there will be a second season, whether or not they find a way to make Idris Alba's character return.

Also the same company apparently makes Slow Horses so along with the water cooler buzz and apparently good number of viewers, it's probably a given that they will find a way to write a season 2 plot.

And if Apple pays enough money, Idris will be back as well.

4 hours ago, Rickster said:

I also couldn’t figure out the point of the double cross of killing one of the two masterminds. It had no impact on the plot at all, so why do it? And who was the other guy in the scene? It seems like something got left on the cutting room floor.

The third guy was the one who probably caused the "accident" that was blocking the road.  There's a scene I recall he's shown with the "police" managing the scene. I assumed the masterminds (who apparently thought of any and every contingency) needed the blockade as a guise to drive into the forest and do the switch out with the car. 

The decision of the mastermind to take out the other one seemed like a plot device to up the tension. Because even giving Amanda the go ahead was a leap when they, being on the ground, had no idea what was going on inside the plane at that point.    

And if there is a second season, I guess the escaped convict is something to build on. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, aghst said:

From the article: "Hijacks don’t really happen, and this is entertainment, right? We’re stretching the credibility of reality."

What does Kousetta mean, hijacks don't really happen? Even leaving out 9/11 which he referenced with the United 93 movie, what is this guy smoking? I love the Canadian tv series Mayday (also called Air Crash Investigation, among other titles for this show), and they've had episodes about hijackings. The most memorable episode about a hijacking I remember from Mayday was one that took place in Africa, and the pilot was so close to a successful water landing. (Ethiopian Air 961, Season 2, episode 13.)

On 8/3/2023 at 11:50 AM, tired and hungry said:

And no debrief for her after a national level incident? She was just allowed to walk out of the ATC as if landing hijacked planes was an everyday occurance for her!

I don't know how ATC works in the UK, but in the US, another episode of Mayday had an interview with Patrick Harten, the controller who worked with US Airways 1549, where Sullenberger and Skiles landed on the Hudson River. (Season 10, episode 5.) I think Harten said when they took him off his position, he went to the union office and had to recount his version of events. Even after he was told everyone survived, he said he was still traumatized. Yet, this character runs off to deal with her kid. How does she make any money, missing this much work, let alone keeping her job?

• Like 1

WTF?!

I thought this show was a fun distraction until the last two episodes, which were just totally bonkers.

The finale felt like it had been put through the shredder and clumsily reassembled on a dare. Also, how was there ZERO fallout or further development after the second-in-command shot the Big Bad in the head? (Also, Thank you, second-in-command. That guy was such an overactor! He was spitting out pieces of scenery everywhere.)

Everyone else has brought up the main issues -- I'm still just absolutely gobsmacked. The final 10 minutes were so ridiculous they were downright laughable.

And what the hell was with that weird ending with Sam suddenly acting shifty and texting cryptic things and chasing that other guy around the plane? How was that asshole not watched like a hawk, tied up, and paraded off FIRST with the other perpetrators?

And the Weepy Woman who shot the pilot can weep all she wants, I'd still want her prosecuted and charged to the fullest extent of the law. She killed the pilot in cold blood

But the whole show was weird this way in the finale. So many oddly casual moments and loose threads, like, "Oh, everything's fine now."

Also, Sam's final "convincing" monologue to the Weepy Woman was just terribly written. Terrible. He tells her: “I do this sort of thing for a living. I close deals. I get people to do exactly what I want them to do. I find ways to make them change their minds."

How is this going to reassure her or get her to believe him? I mean, OH MY GOD, the stupidity. Then she finally lets him in because he says "Your daughter is dead anyway." Okay, sure.

THEN we have her not only walking off without prosecution or even questioning, but she calls her daughter and everything is chirpy and happy, like, "Hey, sweetie!"

I actually thought the show was smart and a lot of fun for the first 4-5 episodes, but holy schnikes was this bad. Like, embarrassingly bad.

I did love Eve Myles and Idris, who totally brought fantastic acting and more gravitas than this shitshow deserved to the story. And why the hell was Archie Panjabi even there? What a waste of a wonderful actress.

I feel like Idris Elba is slightly cursed. Yes, he was great here, and sleek and elegant and smart. But this sucked. Why can't someone put this man in something truly fantastic?

I feel like that hasn't happened since "The Wire," and it makes me so sad. COME BACK, STRINGER BELL!

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
On 8/2/2023 at 8:26 PM, Broderbits said:

I didn't have a problem with the ending, but I wish someone had punched the female hijacker right in the face! She really grated on me, plus her sleeveless top with shoulder pads was extremely stupid-looking.

That chav with the Newcastle (Geordie) accent looked so much like Felicity Jones it was distracting. Felicity Geordie Jones, haha. I thought we were totally robbed of the satisfaction of seeing her either shot in the head or at the very least her head being banged repeatedly against a hard surface.

Yes, Amanda killing the pilot in cold blood and not facing any charges was ridiculous. I have a feeling his wife might have a different opinion about that.

I adored Eve Myles as Alice. Speaking of physical resemblances she looked a tad like Mary Lynn Rajskub who played Chloe on the series 24, in a role not unlike Alice’s in this.

ETA I just didn’t buy Idris Elba as a genius “fixer” negotiator for multi billion dollar corporations. For me he didn’t possess a larger-than-life charisma necessary. I could totally buy Denzel Washington in the role, though, but of course he’d never deign to do a series. Yet.

Edited by TimWil
  • Like 1

Okay, watched the whole season. Since there is no episodic thread for this show, let me put everything together, in no particular order. The show started out good and strong, but as it was progressing plenty of things made little to no sense. Particularly since 9/11, there should not be any hesitation in regards to a hijacked airplane, when the hijackers did not communicate directly. If decision makers IRL acted as what happened on this show, there could be thousands of casualties in Romania, Hungary, or the United Kingdom, many more than the passengers themselves.

• The lack of coordination really bothered me. Looked like those in charge took a rather casual approach to the situation.
  • Since when an ATC gave orders to military aircraft? And why the ATC was the one liaised to foreign government?
  • Sam insisted that they could finish the ordeal quickly by landing in Hungary and let the Special Forces raid, and he would have been right. For some reason he changed his mind and aborted the landing?
  • The United Kingdom and its national security and public safety apparatus could not conduct one simple surveillance without being made?
  • Police officers receiving a 999 call just waiting outside and waived it off? Not checking the house to ensure everything was safe?
  • When Daniel learned about Sam's address, he himself raced to the house. Nobody, but nobody could help him?
  • Like 1