Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E13: T-Bone With Stakes

• Start Topic

Capt. Glenn notices the crew is slipping on services when a guest is injured and interior doesn't hear the walkie call; after Alex and Mads confess their feelings from the start, Mads is torn between Alex and Gary.

Airdate: 06.19.2023

Episodes 12 and 13 are airing back to back on original airing; please be sure to comment in correct topic.

(edited)

Like someone led to believe something dramatic was about to happen – and it didn’t – these comments are in the order of episode scenes broadcast.

Sure enough, the big “boat drift” drama from the last episode turns out to be absolutely nothing.

Colin/Dasiy/Gary drama -- *bleep* -- skipping all.

Glenn is right – guests shouldn’t have to go looking for stews for service.  The crew have gotten way too comfortable about being there for each other rather than making the job their priority.  And Mads – If you’re “on your way up” – how is that the equivalent of you sitting on your ass?  Which you were.

Glenn cares far more about the guest experience than the interior crew do.  And he’s seeing the gap in service.

After a lengthy reverse into port, the boat survives -- but that was a huge effort.  No way could I reverse my car that well for that long.

So Gary isn't self-centred enough we have to serve sushi off his body?  I'm sure he's a legend in his own mind, but still...  gag.. reflex... overwhelming...

A guest walks into a door... kind of like "A man walks into a bar..." -- you'd think he would've seen it.  But still, no one is around to see to it?

Glenn was absolutely right to go on the warpath about the guest being hurt and interior didn't respond on the radio.  Daisy should have owned the error... and didn't.

What will happen next week?  Will Gary recover from banging his head?  Will the guest recover from banging his head?  Will Gary bang Daisy's sister?  Who will recover from banging whom?  Not really sure I care that much any more.

Edited by Tanukisan
  • Like 8
  • Applause 4

Yes, the interior crew is really dropping the ball lately.  Even though they seem chastised by what Glen told them in the beginning of the charter, they continue to gather together and ignore the guests again later.  I really felt for the guy who banged his head on the door and had to bleed for 15 minutes and ask for his own ice.  Daisy, it doesn't make you culpable if you apologize - it makes you a bigger person.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
(edited)

5 episodes in a row that I did not watch (oh my beautiful Parsifal III, I miss you) and from what  Tanukisan (you rock mate!) writes, I am not sure I will watch any of the following ones.... 😩

Edited by Zaffy
  • Like 2
  • Wink 1
(edited)
8 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Yes, the interior crew is really dropping the ball lately.  Even though they seem chastised by what Glen told them in the beginning of the charter, they continue to gather together and ignore the guests again later.

Increasingly, the BD crews understand they are producing TV content, with guests who are nothing more than people who responded to a production ad. Or Craiglist. Or got picked off the street. There's no motivation or expectation for the crews to provide quality service, and they get paid anyway.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Like 2
  • Useful 3

I appreciated the overhead shots of Glen backing the boat into the slip. It gave him a chance to showcase some of the skills that the captain of a boat that size needs to have. For the same reason, I thought the anchor dragging problem was interesting, too. If Glen, Colin, and Gary hadn't known what they were doing, the results would have been much different, and for that reason, I don't think the near-miss was staged. No one would risk the potential expense of a collision just for good television. 

It did provide an interesting contrast to the interior crew. Daisy's really off her game this season. Maybe she should realize she can't have a boatmance and do her job effectively. 

Chase is clueless.

• Like 11
2 hours ago, rur said:

I appreciated the overhead shots of Glen backing the boat into the slip. It gave him a chance to showcase some of the skills that the captain of a boat that size needs to have.

That segment was awesome. I wish the show would focus more on stuff like that and less on boat romances between crew members. The scenery was truly breathtaking. And does this show have a dedicated helicopter for all those overhead shots? I wouldn't have thought Bravo had that kind of budget.

I was a bit confused when Glenn said that France wasn't that far away. The caption shows their location as Cala Saline, which puts them in central Sardinia on the west coast. I didn't understand he was talking about Corsica, the island just above Sardinia, which I guess is part of France.

2 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Increasingly, the BD crews understand they are producing TV content, with guests who are nothing more than people who responded to a production ad. Or Craiglist. Or got picked off the street. There's no motivation or expectation for the crews to provide quality service, and they get paid anyway.

Yeah, maybe. I can't believe how lazy they've gotten, especially after Daisy ran off crying the last time she was called out. Seventeen minutes without service, and she keeps making excuses, telling one of the stews it wasn't reasonable to expect a stew to be up there all the time. Why the hell not? There's three of them. Time for Daisy to retire.

And I don't believe for one minute Daisy's sister just "happens" to be in Sardinia at the same time the crew have a day off. Uh-uh.

Who the hell would want to eat sushi off of Gary's nasty body? Even Mads wouldn't, and she had sex with him. I think ultimately the show grossly over-estimated our investment in Gary. It's time for him to go too.

• Like 7
  • Applause 7
2 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Exactly, the tip they get on camera has little to do with "7-star service."  It's all part of the entertainment, that they do these undesirable jobs -- wait on drunken louts, scrub toilets, clean up after them on the deck, etc. -- and they get big money to go out and party.

They're in some of the most beautiful places in the world and they make weird choices what to show.  I guess producers wanted to film them docking in Bonifacio.  After docking, they went shopping in the marina.  What makes Bonifacio distinctive is that it's a fortress built on this thin peninsula on the most southern tip of Corsica.

At their closest points, Corsica and Sardinia are only 6 kilometers apart.  How do I know?  I was there 2 weeks ago in Bonifacio and they told me.

One of the passengers teared up as they were entering the port, with the fortress city to their right, looming high above them and on the left would be the limestone-lined coast.  They didn't even go up to the city.  Bonifacio offers stupendous views of the surrounding terrain, though maybe not as much at night.

It's also stunning from the water to the south.  There are boat tours there daily to see buildings clinging off the top of cliffs over the water.

IMG_6830.JPG.dbd4fdd9da309c32fc643e87198579a9.JPGIMG_6829.JPG.b07c7f389deae9a47ce9af8c4fb391f8.JPG

But apparently they traveled 2 hours just to show the boat docking in reverse.

Going to Bonifacio without going up to the city is like going to Manhattan without going to Central Park.

Also the Sardinian places they're spending time in are beautiful but they don't go to the La Maddalena archipelago, which I think is a UNESCO site.

Maybe they didn't get license to film in those more famous places.

If it were up to the charter guests, you'd think they'd want to go to these places, whether or not they can film there.

That is why it's highly doubtful that the guests pay and tip the crew.  They don't get to do the things they want and they don't get to go to the places they'd want to see.  Instead they do stupid beach picnics and play along to dumb stunts like eating sushi off Gary or the eyeball-worthy talent shows.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 5
  • Love 1

I wouldn't be surprised if this "love triangle" marks the end of the central crew as we know them. I'm sure Colin will want to get away from it all (from all of Daisy's remarks, they are not on good terms). And we could lose Daisy over it, too.  Unfortunately I think we will be stuck with Gary for the long run.  He makes for interesting reality tv and producers will continue to milk that cow.  They used the most unappealing cast member as the sushi model (I thought Ashley's drunken spaghetti eating scene from an earlier season was the most stomach turning until now).  I was happy that the male guest requested "non Gary wasabi" -- someone was discerning.  The only highlight was the enjoyment I got from seeing Gary's nipple pain.  

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
(edited)
22 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

And does this show have a dedicated helicopter for all those overhead shots? I wouldn't have thought Bravo had that kind of budget.

Maybe drones.

The lack of the crew and guests doing stuff on land is probably due to COVID (when this was produced); production costs (each set-up and break-down and hauling all the gear around is expensive); or both.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Like 4
  • Useful 2
17 minutes ago, aghst said:

I was there 2 weeks ago in Bonifacio

I am so jealous of you!

I cannot for the life of me understand the guests wanting to eat sushi off of Gary, why didn't the chef put down a banana leaf or something as a barrier between Gary and the food? Also, ick for eating off Gary.

Is it my imagination or is Daisy getting progressively worse as a Chief Stew? Nobody attended to the guests on multiple occasions and honestly, they were not demanding in the least, no crazy drink orders, no constant food ordering, even their cabins were not trashed.  They were largely ignored by the interior, the guy had an injury that was not tended to, I am surprised they tipped very much.

I 100% believe that Glenn hands out the same envelope of cash each charter, production is in charge of deciding what everyone's tip will be each charter and they hand it to the guest to hand to Glenn then after the tip meeting they hand all the cash back to production, we never see anyone on the crew holding an end of season wad of money or a post tip meeting roll in the tip money on their bed...that is my opinion, not a spoiler. 

• Like 3

Daisy really needs to own her shit. I saw her turn her radio down when Gary was asking for ice for the guest. 15 minutes to wait for ice or even a stew to show her face is outrageous. It would have been longer but the bleeding guest went to track someone down. If I was Gary I would have been screaming!! He actually was pretty calm, and I don't like him at all.

Too much chatting below decks.

• Like 9

If the injury was that bad why did Gary call for interior instead of getting the ice on his own? In past seasons I remember Malia as the Bosun was considered a first responder and would grab the first aid kit and run to whoever needed medical attention so why wouldn't Gary do the same? And what about Glenn, he just sat there when he heard the call on the radio, he could have taken some action.

• Like 2
(edited)
19 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

And what about Glenn, he just sat there when he heard the call on the radio, he could have taken some action.

They were all in the middle of docking, Gary called Daisy and she turned her radio down. I guess Glen could have stopped the docking, but he didn't.

Edited by Mr. Miner
  • Like 6
  • Useful 1
39 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

They were all in the middle of docking, Gary called Daisy and she turned her radio down. I guess Glen could have stopped the docking, but he didn't.

I did not realize or remember that they were docking, I do not think stopping the docking would even cross Glenn's mind, (it's not like pulling your car over), it was not a life threatening injury, at least the guest did not have to go to the ER, he would have missed his flight home, lol.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, iMonrey said:

That segment was awesome. I wish the show would focus more on stuff like that and less on boat romances between crew members. The scenery was truly breathtaking. And does this show have a dedicated helicopter for all those overhead shots? I wouldn't have thought Bravo had that kind of budget.

Who the hell would want to eat sushi off of Gary's nasty body? Even Mads wouldn't, and she had sex with him. I think ultimately the show grossly over-estimated our investment in Gary. It's time for him to go too.

I'm sure Production has a drone with cameras just for this type of situation.

Loved the exchange between Alex and Glenn while Gary was laid out with the sushi:

"Does it whet your appetite for sushi?"

"Never again!"

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

They were all in the middle of docking, Gary called Daisy and she turned her radio down. 

We've often seen Captains irritated when anyone other than the deck crew uses the radio during docking, so I understand why Daisy would tune out the radio chatter at that time.  That said, she needs to take criticism (from the Captain) much better. Just take it & say "I hear you, I'll work on that"

Putting sushi on Gary was so unnecessary. No one wants to see that. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 2

I'm not saying Daisy and the stews weren't just chatting when Gary told them on the radio that the guest was hurt.

But that is something they could have easily manipulated in editing.  Maybe they were doing something else than chatting and socializing.

They would have filmed them in the galley and the deck crew getting ready to throw ropes and the guests in the lounge with different cameras.  So they'd have to assemble the footage from these different cameras together.  But are they doing it in a way to represent what was happening on the same timeline?

These aren't security cameras so they don't have a time stamp which you could compare in the different shots to determine if the shots of the crew they depict on different parts of the ship were happening at the same time or they weren't.

Daisy and anyone else shown as not being attentive to guests or chatting while they were suppose to be working may object to any kind of editorial manipulation.  OTOH, they understand that conflict and drama is what this and other Bravo shows are about.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Is it my imagination or is Daisy getting progressively worse as a Chief Stew?

It is not your imagination. She's too busy fussing over Colin or chatting up the stews to do her damn job.

3 hours ago, snarts said:

We've often seen Captains irritated when anyone other than the deck crew uses the radio during docking, so I understand why Daisy would tune out the radio chatter at that time. 

But each time they are called, they are called twice by name. "Daisy Daisy, Gary." Does she not hear her own name? Does she really think she can go on radio silence just because they're docking, when all three stews are down in the galley? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize nobody is taking care of the guests. And the last time she didn't respond to a radio call she casually admitted she didn't know where her radio was!

I honestly hope Glenn tears her a new one for this and I don't care if she runs off crying.

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

"Daisy Daisy, Gary."

June, June, Hannah is all I can think of now.

I honestly hope Glenn tears her a new one for this and I don't care if she runs off crying.

Do we think Glenn has the cahones to let her know she is sucking at her job and she better shape up or ship out!  I would love to hear Glenn whip out a Capt. Lee-ism.

• Like 3
(edited)
17 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

She never does. Two guys fighting over the least attractive on the boat is laughable.

Agree she (Daisy) is too defensive and she needs a real wake up call….. but I’m finding this crew are all so very self centered  with huge egos, they’re ALL very annoying to me.  This has been my year for giving up reality TV, this one is next.

Edited by endure
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Good stuff: the docking, the crew on shore with the guests, the chef's joy at preparing fabulous meals, her lighthearted banter with the Southern one, the grateful and pleasant guests, the sailing, the scenery, and even the quick and skillful response to the anchor-dragging.

Bad dreck: the "triangle," Gary's increasing bad attitude and entitlement, the crew's communications reduced to nothing more than profanity (see note about banter above), the interior crew's dropping the ball.

If Gary tested positive about two weeks before this episode was shot, would they have served sushi on his skin? Or was the COVID storyline faked to drum up drama?

• Like 2
  • Useful 3
13 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

June, June, Hannah is all I can think of now.

Do we think Glenn has the cahones to let her know she is sucking at her job and she better shape up or ship out!  I would love to hear Glenn whip out a Capt. Lee-ism.

This season has def shown a little more of Captain Glen than usual, and I don’t think he would hesitate to call it as he sees it.

1 minute ago, pasdetrois said:

Good stuff: the docking, the crew on shore with the guests, the chef's joy at preparing fabulous meals, her lighthearted banter with the Southern one, the grateful and pleasant guests, the sailing, the scenery, and even the quick and skillful response to the anchor-dragging.

Bad dreck: the "triangle," Gary's increasing bad attitude and entitlement, the crew's communications reduced to nothing more than profanity (see note about banter above), the interior crew's dropping the ball.

If Gary tested positive about two weeks before this episode was shot, would they have served sushi on his skin? Or was the COVID storyline faked to drum up drama?

Regardless, the sushi on his body was beyond disgusting to me, even more so because it was him of all people.  No restaurant would get away with that. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
19 hours ago, aghst said:

I'm not saying Daisy and the stews weren't just chatting when Gary told them on the radio that the guest was hurt.

But that is something they could have easily manipulated in editing.  Maybe they were doing something else than chatting and socializing.

They would have filmed them in the galley and the deck crew getting ready to throw ropes and the guests in the lounge with different cameras.  So they'd have to assemble the footage from these different cameras together.  But are they doing it in a way to represent what was happening on the same timeline?

These aren't security cameras so they don't have a time stamp which you could compare in the different shots to determine if the shots of the crew they depict on different parts of the ship were happening at the same time or they weren't.

Daisy and anyone else shown as not being attentive to guests or chatting while they were suppose to be working may object to any kind of editorial manipulation.  OTOH, they understand that conflict and drama is what this and other Bravo shows are about.

They were all in the same location and nobody for a considerable length of time went to check on the guests, that alone seems wrong regardless of what they were doing, even though the guests were waiting to dock and disembark.  Someone could have taken a 🫣

Edited by endure
  • Like 2
32 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

I don't know what protocols this show has in place for testing. Do they test the crew every morning? What about the guests? We only know he had to get a negative test before they'd let him on the boat.

33 minutes ago, endure said:

Regardless, the sushi on his body was beyond disgusting to me, even more so because it was him of all people.  No restaurant would get away with that. 

Yeah well that's not the sort of thing you'd find in restaurants, it's the sort of thing you'd find at a strip club or sex party. I think that's the whole point.

There actually are security cameras, but they either turn off the time stamp or they crop it out.

At any rate, I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt that when they show a caption that says "17 minutes without service" they aren't making that up. It's something they're timing and reporting. And that definitely seems like something they'd do. Just "manufacturing" that to make it look like the guests are going 17 minutes without being checked on would be a needless fabrication with everything else going on. And we've seen the guy go looking for someone twice now.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
55 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

I don't know what protocols this show has in place for testing. Do they test the crew every morning? What about the guests? We only know he had to get a negative test before they'd let him on the boat.

Yeah well that's not the sort of thing you'd find in restaurants, it's the sort of thing you'd find at a strip club or sex party. I think that's the whole point.

There actually are security cameras, but they either turn off the time stamp or they crop it out.

At any rate, I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt that when they show a caption that says "17 minutes without service" they aren't making that up. It's something they're timing and reporting. And that definitely seems like something they'd do. Just "manufacturing" that to make it look like the guests are going 17 minutes without being checked on would be a needless fabrication with everything else going on. And we've seen the guy go looking for someone twice now.

I’m sure the service issues will be a topic at the reunion show and the mechanical issues too.  

• Like 2
23 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

I guess if nothing else it will be a learning lesson that even though they’re docking, guests are  just sitting waiting to disembark etc, things can still happen or go wrong, it’s not the time to slack off yet.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, endure said:

I guess if nothing else it will be a learning lesson that even though they’re docking, guests are  just sitting waiting to disembark etc, things can still happen or go wrong, it’s not the time to slack off yet.

Speaking of which, I haven't tracked it but it seems the more recent seasons in the BD-verse have had cast with minimal or zero super yacht experience more frequently.

At the start they had people who worked on as big or bigger yachts but not as much lately.

• Like 3
(edited)

No way would I ever eat sushi off of a human. Yuck.  Some of that was on his leg hair!  Gross.   So unsanitary (to me). Dead skin cells and sweat and oils.  Barf. 

Daisy is really phoning it in this season. She’s so distracted by everything.  Then the cake thing and not making the guests their #1 priority.  I get a “jerk” vibe from Colin that I can’t un-see.  

Gary too this season with the jerk vibe.  Just an unlikeable season to me.  BDSY, you were my favorite!   Ugh. 

Edited by Meowwww
  • Like 6

If this franchise is going to last they need to focus more on the haute cuisine (MMMmmm!) and the glorious locations...and maybe some more drone acrobatics (those are always great shots). Like pretty much everyone, I'm so over Gary it's not even funny. Heave his greasy sleaziness overboard! Colin needs to spend more time babying the engine and less time snogging Daisy.

Bring back Malia, Courtney Veale 😍, the hot redhead, Delaney, who was barely on the show (and some other eyecandy), if you please!

• Like 2
2 hours ago, endure said:

I wondered about this.  The guests are still onboard the yacht, even if it is docking.  So why on earth isn't a stew assigned to be upstairs either at the bar or somewhere close by in case they need something?  

Daisy is the WORST.  She's now bypassed Season 1's Jenna in my book as worst chief stew.  Glenn needs to rip her a new one and so badly that she legit does run crying out of the room.  She's a terrible supervisor for Mads and Lucy, who are both junior stews.  I snorted out loud when she mentioned to Colin that she was mentally exhausted.  FROM WHAT?  Ignoring your radio?  Texting your sister?  Letting Gary motorboat you?  Bitch, please.  

The sushi on Gary thing was gross and ridiculous.  Who thought that was a good idea?  

Loved, loved, LOVED the scenes of Glenn docking in Bonifacio.  What a stunning place.  Thanks for the photos and info, @aghst.   I didn't realize the guests were shopping in the marina stores.  Too bad they didn't go into the actual city.  Maybe they didn't have time?  Seems like the Parsifal had to be out by 11.  Not sure why they didn't get there earlier and give the guests time to enjoy a proper French shopping excursion and then have their Viva Le France sushi (??) dinner (off Gary).  

I still love Colin - although his interest in Daisy is making me question his logic and sanity.  

Still love Glenn for his amazing boat skills and overall good guy demeanor.  

Chase had me laughing with his sailing dance.  He has a great personality.  

Ileisha is continuing to kill it with the food.  @Mr. Miner, I agree that Daisy is the least attractive of the females.  I think Ileisha is the most naturally pretty, along with Lucy.  I know that Ileisha has a boyfriend but I'm not sure why all the guys supposedly want to get with Daisy but are ignoring Lucy.

• Like 2
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

I know that Ileisha has a boyfriend but I'm not sure why all the guys supposedly want to get with Daisy but are ignoring Lucy.

I agree: Lucy is cute as is Mads.

Chase knew that the chef had a boyfriend, so why on earth was he hugging her, trying to make his move? She doesn't seem like the type to betray a relationship.

• Like 1
(edited)

I just sat down to watch this episode but got called away.  I paused my screen on Colin's face and my son walked by and said, "that guy in the orange shirt looks like that guy with all those damn kids."  SHOCK.  I never noticed the physical similarity between Colin and Jon Gosselin.  Can anyone else see this?  Répondez s'il vous plaît.

It's a younger Jon but with facial hair.  Colin has a narrower face.  Edited to say mostly around the eyes.

Edited by Oosala
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 3
6 hours ago, Oosala said:

I just sat down to watch this episode but got called away.  I paused my screen on Colin's face and my son walked by and said, "that guy in the orange shirt looks like that guy with all those damn kids."  SHOCK.  I never noticed the physical similarity between Colin and Jon Gosselin.  Can anyone else see this?  Répondez s'il vous plaît.

It's a younger Jon but with facial hair.  Colin has a narrower face.

I don't see any similarities, frankly.

On another note, Colin can do far better than a Daisy.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
19 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

I snorted out loud when she mentioned to Colin that she was mentally exhausted.  FROM WHAT?  Ignoring your radio?  Texting your sister?  Letting Gary motorboat you?  Bitch, please.  

Not to mention the fact that she takes naps in the middle of the day. I get that they are working 18-hour days sometimes but in what other job do you get to take a nap in the middle of your shift?

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Not to mention the fact that she takes naps in the middle of the day. I get that they are working 18-hour days sometimes but in what other job do you get to take a nap in the middle of your shift?

I think there are strict guidelines about having 8 hours of sleep while working on a vessel.  The crew, especially interior, are working way more than 12 hours per day, and some may have a break scheduled in during those hours (especially the person doing the anchor watch).  It makes sense to me to catch some zzz's during your break, especially if you are involved in an exhausting love triangle.  😉

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 4
20 hours ago, WhiskeyVictor said:

Chase knew that the chef had a boyfriend, so why on earth was he hugging her, trying to make his move? She doesn't seem like the type to betray a relationship.

I don't think Chase is actively pursuing her.  Is he talking shit on his TH shots?  Yes, but he's a man. He is being respectful of her relationship, but I think she finds Chase cute and is not rejecting it.  I think both know its flirting but not going anywhere.  And neither one of them come across as cheaters or liars so I think it is all innocent.

Speaking of Chase, he is the better catch of all the other men on board, except Colin.  But Colin is losing brownie points with this whole love triangle.  I am not sure why he was so upset with Gary.  Yeah yeah Gary didn't tell him he boned Daisy but for good reason.  I guess being a good friend and keeping a secret doesn't count?  Chase is goofy and it took him a while to read the room (boat) but he seems to be working just fine with everyone even the girls.  Alex is so good looking but he definitely has a drinking problem.  That is the root to why Mads keeps going to Gary.  At least Gary stays sober enough to do the deed. Alex ends up passing out on deck.  Too bad because Alex is hot.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Mads could have used Gary's "you're pathetic" comment to never speak to him again. Of course he went to the "I was so drunk I don't remember saying that" excuse. I was really disappointed when she accepted his apology.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

But Colin is losing brownie points with this whole love triangle.  I am not sure why he was so upset with Gary. 

He doesn't win any points back by calling Gary a "pussy" either. He can be mad all he wants but that rubs me the wrong way.

• Like 3
14 hours ago, iMonrey said:

He doesn't win any points back by calling Gary a "pussy" either. He can be mad all he wants but that rubs me the wrong way.

The male ego is extremely fragile.

I think we've always like Colin because he was juxtaposed with Gary and his ridiculousness. Previously, Colin was in committed relationships and stayed above the fray. Now we're seeing how he moves in these situations and it really isn't that different. 

I read an article that quoted him as saying he'd fancied Daisy for years but the timing was never right. So I think when he was incredibly hurt to find out she & Gary had hooked up and is lashing out at both of them in various ways.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
On 6/20/2023 at 10:56 AM, iMonrey said:

Who the hell would want to eat sushi off of Gary's nasty body? Even Mads wouldn't, and she had sex with him. 

So much this!  The guests (understandably) freak out if they find a hair in their food, but they are willing to eat sushi off of Gary's hairy chest and legs?  That literally made me nauseated.

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
On 6/20/2023 at 11:56 AM, iMonrey said:

Who the hell would want to eat sushi off of Gary's nasty body?

I don't think they even really wanted it. They made an off-hand comment as a pun on the sushi they were having, and Daisy turned it into a thing.

Personally I would have been fine carrying my plate up to the other deck. It's more efficient. The guests were awfully easy-going.

On 6/21/2023 at 3:57 PM, psychoticstate said:

Loved, loved, LOVED the scenes of Glenn docking in Bonifacio

yeah I enjoyed it also. It's a yachting show after all.

• Like 2