Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Pixilicious said:

And NO to the whole RHONJ series...I've had enough!

I’m surprised Bravo went so far.  I’ve watched Bo Detle for years, and everyone liked and respected him and rightly so.  Bravo should not have mixed him up in this nonsense.  They should have left him out of Louie’s big mouth.  It’s all so stupid and unnecessary to go into real people’s business.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 6/14/2023 at 9:27 PM, njbchlover said:

Yes - Paul was born in Ireland - most of his family still resides there.  His mother and sisters visited the castle the ladies were staying in when they  went to Ireland.

Isn’t Delores going a little too far when calling Pauli’s mother “Mom”?  Also, I don’t think his mother liked the calendar at all.  Joe Gorga and Frank’s muscles were a bit much to some people.  My husband is Italian and told me I should call his Mother Mom.  I could not do it.  I had one mother.

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 7

Ok, so this is what I've got:

• I think Frank, Delores, AND Frankie are telling the truth.  I think *something* happened with the job with Louis, and then after that happened, Frankie got a better job.  I think whatever the *something* is, it's not that big of deal to Frankie or Delores and they don't want it on the show.  I think Frank Sr is telling the truth that *something* happened, but also he's dead wrong for bringing it up on TV when his son doesn't want that.
  • I think Fuda truly believes Louis had him investigated.  If he doesn't believe that, he should be an actor.  I'm not saying him believing it makes it true, but I do believe he thinks the investigation really happened.
    • I might have heard wrong, but I think what was in the envelope was supposed to be the results of their retaliatory investigation on Louis, not evidence that of Louis's investigation.
  • I think *someone* truly called Margaret's son.  I think she also truly believes it was Louis.
  • I don't care who is right or wrong anymore - Theresa and JoeGo need to give up and move on.  I very much hope they dump at least one side, if not both.  I'd advocate dumping Theresa (if not both), because I think the jostling to be Queen B would be interesting (and a reason to keep Melissa - she would see herself as the heir apparent, but I don't think she'd end up on top).

Other than that, I just sincerely hope that I (and others) are dead wrong about Louis.  I loathe Theresa, but there is ZERO percent of me that wants to see her hurt by the man she loves and trusts.  But I've been in a relationship with someone with a Cluster B diagnosis (an actual diagnosis, not me arm chairing), and I feel so deeply uncomfortable watching Louis.  Again, I hope I'm very, very wrong.

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, Marley said:

The adoption thing is weird because why did she wait until she was on a tv show to do it.

This has been explained multiple times. It takes a long time to terminate a bio parents rights. Rachel couldn't have adopted Jaiden the moment she met John, or even right after they got married in 2017.

It took my cousin nearly a decade and $50,000 in legal fees to terminate her son's bio father's parental rights. And he was in and out of jail (for theft, threatening people with a gun & domestic violence) he couldn't pass a drug test, failed to pay child support (they couldn't garnish his wages because he couldn't hold a job) and didn't even really want to see his child. 

Jaiden's adoption just happened to be what was going on in their lives at the time of filming and not something done on a whim for a storyline. 

My niece married a man with two children whose mother wasn't involved. She was happy to play step-mommy until she had her own kids - and then the older two became persona non-gratis just as I predicted. So kudos to Rachel for not brushing Jaiden aside once she had biological children and even reassuring him that he was just as important as the girls.      

• Like 10
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Marley said:

The adoption thing is weird because why did she wait until she was on a tv show to do it.

She decided to do it for a storyline. You can tell, because they had to start from scratch. If she really wanted to do it out of love the process would have been started before filming.  Andy should have asked the Fuda a lot more questions about the adoption especially what, if anything was in that envelope, but they weren’t popular among viewers so he stuck to the more popular housewives.

Something more happened at Frankie’s job with Louie. Dolores wanted to keep her sons professional life off the show. Frank the pig, just wanted to piggyback onto the Gorgas because the show is more important to him than his relationship with his son.

• Like 9
3 hours ago, lasu said:

Ok, so this is what I've got:

• I think Frank, Delores, AND Frankie are telling the truth.  I think *something* happened with the job with Louis, and then after that happened, Frankie got a better job.  I think whatever the *something* is, it's not that big of deal to Frankie or Delores and they don't want it on the show.  I think Frank Sr is telling the truth that *something* happened, but also he's dead wrong for bringing it up on TV when his son doesn't want that.
  • I think Fuda truly believes Louis had him investigated.  If he doesn't believe that, he should be an actor.  I'm not saying him believing it makes it true, but I do believe he thinks the investigation really happened.
    • I might have heard wrong, but I think what was in the envelope was supposed to be the results of their retaliatory investigation on Louis, not evidence that of Louis's investigation.
  • I think *someone* truly called Margaret's son.  I think she also truly believes it was Louis.
  • I don't care who is right or wrong anymore - Theresa and JoeGo need to give up and move on.  I very much hope they dump at least one side, if not both.  I'd advocate dumping Theresa (if not both), because I think the jostling to be Queen B would be interesting (and a reason to keep Melissa - she would see herself as the heir apparent, but I don't think she'd end up on top).

Other than that, I just sincerely hope that I (and others) are dead wrong about Louis.  I loathe Theresa, but there is ZERO percent of me that wants to see her hurt by the man she loves and trusts.  But I've been in a relationship with someone with a Cluster B diagnosis (an actual diagnosis, not me arm chairing), and I feel so deeply uncomfortable watching Louis.  Again, I hope I'm very, very wrong.

I think  John Fuda said that he got confirmation that the  investigation came from Luis from the actual investigators. That  he knows them and they told  him. He seemed very confident in his assertion that Luis was behind it all.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Shouldn't those investigators (plural???) have told their boss they had a conflict of interest and it would be unethical? I thought there was supposed to be confidentiality... Why would they tell Fuda?

Edited by MsMalin
  • Like 6
5 hours ago, kristen111 said:

I’m surprised Bravo went so far.  I’ve watched Bo Detle for years, and everyone liked and respected him and rightly so.  Bravo should not have mixed him up in this nonsense.  They should have left him out of Louie’s big mouth.  It’s all so stupid and unnecessary to go into real people’s business.

Bravo has no ethics.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
2 hours ago, kristen111 said:

What’s funny is John Ham and Slattery were on Watch What happens hawking their new movie.  Why on there with Andy?

I SAW them on WWHL and they were funny!!  I could barely recognize John Ham with those glasses!  But, I think he and Andy are old friends AND he's done and gone Bravo (happened during Covid).  He said he really likes one of the Below Decks, a couple of the Howives and SUMMER HOUSE.  Isn't that hilarious?

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

I SAW them on WWHL and they were funny!!  I could barely recognize John Ham with those glasses!  But, I think he and Andy are old friends AND he's done and gone Bravo (happened during Covid).  He said he really likes one of the Below Decks, a couple of the Howives and SUMMER HOUSE.  Isn't that hilarious?

Hamm also declared himself Team Melissa. I found that interesting.

• Like 3
9 hours ago, kristen111 said:

I feel like this is all on Louie. 

• Like 6
On 6/15/2023 at 9:45 AM, hottesthw said:

I don’t see why this statement is so hard to believe. While discussing being at her moms wedding and walking her down they aisle, Gia tells him to “do better”.  That’s totally feasible and way more believable than Gia just randomly blurting out to her uncle he could do better than the wife he currently has. And when confronted about it Gia says no she loves her aunt and never said that. So she’s not lying for anyone.  Did she elaborate more, who knows because I’m quite sure if she did it was edited out because what kind of storyline would we be left with then? And why is any of this up to Louie to explain. They said no, she didn’t say that, end of story. Joe Gorga is too much of a stupid idiot like his wife that they only hear what they want to hear. 

and Teresa is Rhodes Scholar...LOL.

• LOL 6
4 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Bravo has no ethics.

Right? They should have shut down Teresa's big mouth when she made slanderous accusations about Melissa "ratting" her and Juicy out to the Feds. No proof, no evidence, nothing...she did the same thing to Caroline Manzo. Bravo's legal team should have told her to STFU or there might be some legal entanglements not just for her but for Bravo as well if she was going to continue to lob these accusations on air. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, zenme said:

I feel like this is all on Louie. 

Wouldn’t it be something if Loooie has an agenda and really doesn’t love Teresa?  Anything is possible with this guy.  Who knows.  He came on too strong too quick.

• Like 6
8 hours ago, twilightzone said:

Frankie Jr Unfollows Joe Gorga On Instagram; Follows Louie and Louie Jr.

Pic of Frankie Jr, Paulie, Louie, Louie Jr recently attending a concert together.

https://www.allabouttrh.com/2023/06/14/rhonj-frankie-catania-joe-gorga/

Part 3 of the Reunion was the highest rated in years with 1,245,000 viewers.

https://tvdeets.com/ratings/the-real-housewives-of-new-jersey/

He should unfollow his father since he was the one that said on the show that Frankie didn't know what to do since Luis' business had closed up and Luis wasn't calling him back. Frank said this in answering Joe's question about what happened to Frankie Jr's job at Luis' company. Seems like Frank Sr. got a pass from Delores and Luis but Joe Gorga took the hit. 

• Like 3
(edited)
On 6/14/2023 at 6:49 AM, dancingdreamer said:

She says she has nothing  to do with pizza gate, but she talks, reminds and tells Louis what he should  be telling  Andy, the woman,  is a mental case. I hate Louis, and, as I've said before,  the truth will come out about him, it always does. His ex fiance allegedly  was punished for not giving  him enough  sex, hence the restraining  order. ( page 6 ) 

I'm not a fan of Fuda, but I do believe  Louis wants dirt on him, actually,  all of them. He's a pathological  liar imnsho. This show needs an overhaul,  it's getting  stale.

Delores was a bit shady  about Louis and Frank junior, she's usually  not like that,  interesting 

Why would he want dirt on Fuda? That's what Andy Cohen asked him, and he couldn't answer. Also, anybody can get info about inmates, proven by all the gossipy media which did, and they even said so.

https://www.allabouttrh.com/2023/06/14/john-fudas-rhonj-claims-debunked/

The yellow envelope he had was his "investigation" material on Louie as he said. He said he investigated him too, "an eye for an eye", "that's how we play". "We have connections, big connections". 

John Fuda has a criminal record (doing drugs with the ex, the mother of the child), and that's the main reason why he legally changed his name to his mother's maiden name. His name is D'Atria.

On 6/14/2023 at 11:59 AM, BluishGreen said:

No, attorney client confidentiality pertains to any legal issue the attorney and client have discussed.  The client can waive confidentiality in whole or in part.  So, yes, with the client's acquiescence, the attorney can say that the client was contacted by an investigative agency and decided, with advice of counsel, not to appear.  In order to get Joe G's cooperation, the Feds would have had to take further steps against Joe G to force his cooperation and here,  they didn't.  Not at all unusual, especially if they didn't need him to get an indictment.  But all of this discussion is clearly distraction and  completely beside the point. Theresa went to jail, not because someone "ratted her out" but because SHE broke the law, SHE committed fraud, She is a liar and a tax  cheat,  It is so pathetic that she tries to blame her criminal conviction on the fact that someone else told, not on what SHE DID. Theresa is incapable for taking responsibility for her own actions in every single circumstance and this is just another one,

Yes, we have.  He's Dirty John and she is a desperate dim bulb who will do almost anything to stay in her fantasy "love bubble."  This will not turn out good for her but she is too dumb to see that Louie is an admitted liar.

I'm aware of what attorney client confidentiality is. Almost everybody in my family are attorneys (mother, sister, mother's first cousin, and his daughter, my cousin). The story of Frank being Joe Gorga's attorney appeared convoluted to me. I'm not sure he was even his attorney. Frank was disbarred anyway, it's not that anything can happen to him if he lied.

As for Frankie, he is still friends with Louie on social media, and Joe Gorga is not, and I don't know if he ever was. He never called Joe Gorga to gossip about Louie, and he doesn't like to be involved in his (fake) storyline. 

On 6/14/2023 at 12:20 PM, BluishGreen said:

Seriously. Just because John Fuda doesn't know the reason doesn't mean there isn't one.  I watched that and was completely convinced that he had some proof, especially after Louie  admitted he dug up info about every person on the show TWICE,  then denying he did so and ADMITTING he deliberately LIED about that.  Louie  has FAR less credibility in this circumstance.  John Fuda was not permitted within the confines of the show to bring it all out.  I hope he does in some other fashion.  I mean, come on, in his attempt to win over Joe Gorga Louie said he slept in Nonno's pajamas to make "the girls feel safe" and when confronted with so many people finding that disgusting and creepy, Louie now says he made THAT up, too.  What the hell?  Only an idiot would believe Louie about anything.

Disagree.  Delores would not let the issue be addressed for reasons at all. 

That is contrary to what happened before our eyes on this show. If anything, Louie was the one making threats.

There is no reason because Fuda is not associated to him in any way. And the information about prison inmates is public record which doesn't need any "investigation". That's how all the gossipy media found out about his ex (and they explained it to their readers/viewers) after the Fudas made her a storyline. As for Fuda, one of the reasons he changed his name legally is because he has a record.

And this is Joe Gorga banging his fist on a table (again) from this season during the first guys night out. He does this every season. He also exploded at the season finale episode when he wanted to attack Louie (too).

Screenshot_20230511_151739_Samsung Internet(1).jpg

Screenshot_20230511_151926_Samsung Internet.jpg

On 6/14/2023 at 12:33 PM, BluishGreen said:

Or maybe he actually does hope that he can reconcile with his sister some day? Is is so impossible to believe that some of the emotions expressed are real and that is isn't ALL about the money.  

It was all about the money and fame for the Gorgas since they joined the show. They contacted Danielle Staub and Bravo producers for years (claiming they deserved to be famous) who were not interested until the tension between the siblings was mentioned. Teresa invited them at filmed events before (you can see them on the show), but they were boring.

On 6/14/2023 at 12:41 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

There is no way to walk that back and still make it seem normal, no way at all. Louie is problematic and now he has to realize that nobody will believe anything he says from now on.  The problem is Louie is not one to give up, he will double down with his lies as odd as they are and his truths will be the just as odd, Teresa is not one to give up on anything as well and will back up Louie no matter what, Joe and Melissa can never mend the relationship as long as Louie is in Teresa's ear.

I would like to never hear Teresa say "You are disgusting," again, her desperate deflection is not doing her any favors.

Normal or not, the pj incident is nothing important, problematic, or a lie, so I don't know why anything he says can't be believed. 

On 6/14/2023 at 1:26 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

I may have not explained my thought well, if you are looking for someone in prison there is a database in which you can look up that person,it (is not confidential) to fill out the paperwork for the adoption they (lawyer and or John Fuda) would have to know where the birth mother is and contact her about the plans for adoption.  

I found out about the prisoner locator when the CFO of a company I worked for got caught stealing 2.5 million dollars from the company, stood trial, sentenced to 23 years, all but 7 years were suspended, we all wanted to know where she was, we found her and when she was released and then found out she was sent to a halfway house before being released from the state. Not confidential at all.

Exactly. It's not confidential information, it's public record, so Louie wouldn't need an investigator to locate a prison inmate. And there was no reason for him to do it either. That's why Andy Cohen asked Fuda. But Fuda has an ulterior motive- he is Joe Gorga's friend and Joe is his customer (Fuda's store sells tiles). The "investigation" became a storyline at the reunion, and not before (from late July 2022 and after). There was nothing on social media, or media until then. The finale episode (with Louie mentioning Jo Dietl) was shown to the cast along with a couple of more previous ones just before the filming of the reunion, like its customary for preparation for the reunion. The reunion films before the last few episodes air. And the Gorga allies (Fuda, Frank, Margaret) jumped on this.

On 6/14/2023 at 2:18 PM, RedInk said:

I think Dietl - a person I was totally and blissfully unaware of until recently 🙃 - probably resents the hell out of the Ruelas, and I’d be surprised if he didn’t make another statement about having nothing to do with them. The unmitigated name dropping is over-the-top INSANE. Never “my friend” or “an associate,” but always MYVERYGOODFRIENDBODIETL. We’re very close friends! So immediately after denying hiring BODIETL, Andy asks about the hired security, and Luis can’t help himself. I’m gonna say it - it’s sad. He really tries to hitch his wagon to stars. Well “stars.”

Annoying that the whole show stopped for Teresa’s tantrum. Would have been a good opportunity for the rest of them to talk without interruption. It also just drives home that she’s the star. This show would be fun without her, but it’s never gonna happen. 

Bo Dietl is friends with Louie and he was invited to his wedding. He also recently announced he was not hired by Louie.

On 6/14/2023 at 5:15 PM, bichonblitz said:

Then Louie should have immediately said to show us what's in the envelope. If Fuda was lying that would have shut him down right there. Of course Louie didn't say that, though. 

On rewatch with the captions on, Fuda said he investigated Louie and this is what the yellow envelope supposedly contained. He said "an eye for an eye". Louie didn't have any reason to investigate Louie in the first place, and the ex wife's prison inmate info is public record, so no "investigation" is needed. The investigation became a storyline for the reunion.

On 6/14/2023 at 5:54 PM, blixie said:

The show belongs to Bravo not Theresa.

Melissa and Joe have been dealing with this bullshit since they day they got married, you admit they hated each other day one, there is zero reason not to make money off it while they have deal with her. If I was asked to deal with my hateful bitch SIL for no money or deal with her and get paid for it I'd for sure opt for #2. 

Having said that I think M/J thought that in the end Bravo would choose them over T, if things came to a head this year especially with psycho Luis on the table, because as someone else said Melissa has better relationships with the whole cast even Theresa's buttmonkeys Jen/Danielle. I still say Bravo is waiting this out and hoping that the siblings make up and can co-exist rather than having to fire one the other or both, even though both would be best.

Someone on twitter nailed it: the list of people Theresa drove away both on the show and off is long: the Wakiles and Rosy, Manzos, Lauritas, Dina, Jackie and if she gets her way again the Gorgas and Margaret, and the Fudas. Please just admit they aren't all the assholes, SHE is the asshole. Spin her and her bright red rage monkey onto their own show so I can enjoy a whole cast of women not burdened with her idiocy and grudges.

How did Teresa drive those away? Just because someone said on Twitter? These are not facts. The Wakiles and Rosy had no storyline, and Bravo fired them, but Rosy appeared with Joe Giudice on the show later on, the Manzos got their own reality show on Bravo, and online show on Bravo, as well, and left thinking they would become big stars (they didn't), the Lauritas filed for bankruptcy, they were sued for fraud, their house was in foreclosure, and didn't want this exposed on the show like it happened with Teresa, and then they had to leave the state after they lost their house, Dina is still friends with Teresa as she mentioned on a recent interview, but she got married and moved to California many years ago, and Jackie has no storyline and was demoted.

On 6/14/2023 at 6:19 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

Crazy how someone needed a PI to find that stuff out in a world where "Google," is a verb, a noun, etc...Dumb and Dumber really needed a PI to look on line to find dirt on the people they work with on camera. All the dirt is out there, have they never seen social media or stumbled upon Reddit?

That's why Louie didn't need a PI to get any information. Everything is out there. The "investigation" was a storyline for the Gorga, and friends group.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 8
  • Applause 1
(edited)
On 6/14/2023 at 7:09 PM, Tiggertoo said:

And, who knew, John Fuda would come off the best to me.  When he said why would they even start a business without documentation, I was like, yes!  If Louie is this great businessman, why would he start investing money in a business without any clear agreement.  Especially knowing what a shifty businessman, Joe Gorga is.  I also liked that he refused to shake hands with Louie, without an apology.

Nobody investigated John Fuda. His ex wife's info is public record as it happens with prison inmates. Every gossip site found her, and explained how. They found the woman because the Fudas made her a storyline. Louie had no reason to investigate him, or anybody else. So, nice acting by Fuda. That was a storyline for Gorga and his allies for the reunion. Gorga, and Frank didn't offer any proof of being investigated. Margaret had a paper with a number on, but again, who would call her son who is not close to at his office? 

On 6/14/2023 at 7:32 PM, kristen111 said:

Loooie is mental.  He says things .. the next day retracts them.  Teresa is dumb as a box of rocks.  As long as he keeps kissing her, she believes everything he says.  I believe he tried to latch on the other housewife from Miami, but then chose Teresa for some reason.  She’s just another one of his victims.  She also loves sex which he provides plenty.  What a pair.

Why is Teresa his victim? With her $1 million plus debt, and liens he is not even after her money as some claimed.

On 6/15/2023 at 1:12 AM, BluishGreen said:

Then, the LIAR here is LOUIE, since he is the one who claimed it TWICE and convinced the others that they were being investigated by this guy, right?

He said that Bo Dietl knows everything about them. The others were not "convinced" they were investigated. This was mentioned in late July 2022, at the end of filming this season, and nobody cared because they were not investigated. But suddenly, although there was nothing for 8 months on social media and gossipy sites Joe Gorga and his friends decided to use it as storyline at the reunion. They even met just before the guys came on the stage to discuss taking Louie down. 

On 6/15/2023 at 2:27 AM, BluishGreen said:

Well, now your changed your position.  You said THE reason she adopted was to create a story line.  In other words, she ONLY adopted the child she loves and has been raising for years  when he became available for adoption in a cynical effort to create a story line.  Now, you are saying the producers took something already going on in her life and used it as a focus.  That is different.  

Good for her for doing it, but the biological mother is in prison for years. Rachel said she went to attorneys in the past, and she considered adoption, but it's no coincidence it happened now that she joined the show (she restarted the process), and she went to an attorney's office (again) with a film crew. The Fudas tried to become part of the show for years. 

On 6/15/2023 at 4:42 AM, heatherchandler said:

Jesus!  Bo Dietl looks like a ripe tomato, just like his bff Joe!

Frank looks ridiculous!  Louie looks insane with those horse teeth.

Andy avoided having him open it.  He is scared of Louie and Teresa.  When they were walking back in, he APOLOGIZED to her for yelling??!!  She’s screaming like a nut but Andy apologizes.

They show like 1% of their real lives.  They hide all the good stuff.  They deny, or obfuscate the truth.  What kind of reality show is this?  

WHEN is the house of cards going to come down?  How did the Gorgas have the money to build that horrible ugly house?  I am waiting patiently for them to have to move into an apartment of a pizza parlor.

I don’t like Teresa, but I hate a pile-on.  These people are adults!?

Joe Gorga didn't pay for the building materials/construction cost for his house, that's how he built it. He was sued for almost $111,000 he owes. And since this is his job, he does a lot of the construction himself, which means the cost of building the house is a lot less.

https://realityblurb.com/2023/02/22/report-joe-gorga-sued-for-110k-over-unpaid-construction-costs-on-new-mansion-as-source-alleges-rhonj-couple-is-in-jeopardy-of-being-fired-from-show-amid-teresa-feud/

On 6/15/2023 at 5:51 AM, Hedgehog2022 said:

Sorry...not sorry for Teresa.  Maybe stop buying luxury cars, going on pricey vacays with Looney and buying bougee Chanel and Gucci clothing, bags and jewelry. And while you're at it Teresa...maybe make your "dorters" get some summer jobs and help with their tuition or have them apply for scholarships. Nothing wrong with going to a state school which would be cheaper than a private college or a state school in another state and have to pay out of state tuition.

Gia had an internship this year. The two girls who are older (Gia and Gabriella) go, or will go to public schools. Gia graduated from Rutgers in May and wants to go to Rutgers Law School. Gabriella is going to the University of Michigan in August. 

On 6/15/2023 at 1:15 PM, Jeanne222 said:

Oh I so agree.  She is manipulative and says such lying, hurtful things.  Now she has Louie.  He's dangerous.  I wouldn't be surprised to see these two in prison one day.

Is it the show making them all crazy?  I happened on Theresa over on YouTube making Sunday sauce with Malania.  She was completely different!  Strange.

Why is he dangerous? He didn't investigate anybody. Fuda's ex wife's prison info is public record. He didn't have to hire an investigator to do it, and had no reasons either. Andy Cohen asked Fuda and he couldn't answer. Why would Teresa and Louie go to prison?

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
(edited)
On 6/15/2023 at 6:52 PM, Rlb8031 said:

Only way to be discrete would be a face-to-face conversation where no one would know the content of what was said. If it was a phone call that would be subject to FOIA, and records of who visits inmates are also generally available, so knowing that a person who is either generally a private investigator or someone actually employed by Bo Dietl's company could be discovered if someone wanted to work hard enough to confirm.

But after all, inmate info is public record and there is no need for an investigation. Gossipy media which found Fuda's ex easily explained it to their readers. So, nobody investigated, or wanted to investigate Fuda. After I did a second viewing, Fuda's envelope contained the results of HIS investigation on Louie, and it was an eye for an eye, as he called it. He also said that he is "connected".

On 6/15/2023 at 7:07 PM, kristen111 said:

If I was Delores, I wouldn’t have let my kid work for Loooie in the first place.  I’m sure her and Frank could see he was a nut job.  The kid is lucky he got out when he did.  Loooie threatens people one minute, then goes and kisses their ass.  Very weird.

Frankie still follows Louie on social media, and said in an interview recently that he had the best experience working for Louie. He unfollowed Joe Gorga on social media because he tried to use him for a storyline. Dolores was angry because she didn't want her son used as a pawn by Joe Gorga and Frank.

On 6/15/2023 at 11:52 PM, whydoievencare said:

It was kind of glossed over in this episode, but Bill Aydin clarified that he didn't go to the pool house for the whole evening but for a half hour or sometimes an hour.  Jen had made it seem like it was the whole evening!  I get that someone who works outside the house (in any type of job really but especially a high stress one) would like to decompress a bit before joining the family.  When my family was young - more than thirty years ago, when my husband got home, he'd go upstairs, change, maybe nap for a few minutes and then come down.  If the kids were with him - they'd do "Beauty Stylings" on him while he was lying down - he could keep his eyes closed and they were delighted to have the quiet time with him.  And then we'd all have dinner together.  (Of course, Bill may have a pretty long day and that scenario doesn't work for them as a family.)

Jen was looking for a storyline, and maybe she wanted to embarrass and guilt Bill in public, so he wouldn't dare to go to the pool house for even half an hour.

On 6/16/2023 at 12:52 AM, ww92 said:

Jaiden was 14 when Rachel and John had their first daughter together. That's not ancient, plenty of families have a first child young and then don't have any more kids until later on. Jaiden seems to love  his little sisters and they seem to love him.

John got sole custody of Jaiden when he was around preschool age. For a father to get sole custody of a child like that usually means that the mother is beyond a hot mess. Even the bio mom says that she only saw Jaiden occasionally over the years, presumably in between prison stints.

I don't recall either of the Fuda's ever naming his bio mom on camera or saying that she was currently in prison. They were always very vague about where she might be, even though I'm sure they knew that she was in jail. BTW, she's been in and out of jail for burglary, money laundering and various drug charges including intent to distribute crystal meth. Gosh,  I can't imagine why John might refuse to allow her around Jaiden.

But a google search shows that the US Sun broke the story on April 5th, with an exclusive interview with the bio mom. The reunion was filmed April 20th. Interesting timing. The Fuda's could have tried to make themselves look good by revealing bio mom was in jail on drug charges and revealed her history but they didn't. So who did?

The Fudas said that the mother was a drug addict in an early season episode. The media according to them found the mother easily (inmate info is public record) because the Fudas mentioned her on the show. Nobody "leaked" any info to them. 

15 hours ago, ww92 said:

I think  John Fuda said that he got confirmation that the  investigation came from Luis from the actual investigators. That  he knows them and they told  him. He seemed very confident in his assertion that Luis was behind it all.

There is no investigation needed to find an inmate, it's public record. Louie didn't investigate Fuda, he didn't have reasons to do it. Fuda showed the envelop which was supposedly his investigation on Louie, an eye for an eye as he called it.

15 hours ago, MsMalin said:

Shouldn't those investigators (plural???) have told their boss they had a conflict of interest and it would be unethical? I thought there was supposed to be confidentiality... Why would they tell Fuda?

Because nobody told Fuda. There was no investigation. Inmate info is public record. Fuda concocted a storyline.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
9 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Ok, thanks.  I didn’t know they were friends.  I don’t watch WWHL too often.  Actually, I just finished Mad Men again.  Lol.  They watch Summer House?  Yes, that is funny.  I like John Ham, but I can’t imagine him doing “Bridemaids”.  His role was stupid for a good Actor.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Good for her for doing it, but the biological mother is in prison for years. Rachel said she went to attorneys in the past, and she considered adoption, but it's no coincidence it happened now that she joined the show (she restarted the process), and she went to an attorney's office (again) with a film crew. The Fudas tried to become part of the show for years. 

Exactly. After reading about John Fudas shady past, I am even more convinced that Rachel did this for the show. That poor kid, having two junkie parents and then being used by his stepmom.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
6 hours ago, ZettaK said:

John Fuda has a criminal record (doing drugs with the ex, the mother of the child), and that's the main reason why he legally changed his name to his mother's maiden name. His name is D'Atria.

WOW !!!!   Nice bunch.  Btw, what’s the dirt on Paulie?  Anything?  He’s stalling for some reason.  Two years with Delores and nothing, except living with him, and cooking and cleaning, etc.   He’s got the better of the deal.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
On 6/13/2023 at 8:25 PM, ZettaK said:

So? A lot of people say negative things and then they reconnect. 

It wasn't about "reconnecting" after a falling out; Teresa (as usual) flat out lied by stating "I never said anything bad about Jacqueline," when that was so far from the truth. If T only admitted that she may have crossed lines at times, that she was unkind to others in the past, that MAYBE she played a part in a lot of the discord between herself and literally everyone else, she might gain some credibility. But she has spent 50 years stirring shit and then playing dumb (or losing her shit) when confronted. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 6/13/2023 at 9:27 PM, Lady of nod said:

For someone who just got married and is in her love bubble, Teresa doesn’t seem very happy.

She looked downright grim throughout the entire reunion. Even when happy clips were played like from the Ireland trip when Paulie's mother commented on the calendar and they all were laughing. If the camera was on her, she was complaining; if it was focused on someone else she looked pissed off.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 6/15/2023 at 11:06 AM, Chatty Cake said:

I found this photo online . He looks ancient next to her real children. The poor kid was little when she hooked up with Fuda. She could have adopted him a long time ago.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-culture/news-she-needs-stop-fronting-rhonj-fans-believe-rachel-fuda-used-adoption-story-storyline

I’m reading that John Fuda got a lot of positive feedback from standing up to Louie. This means we’ll probably get stuck with another year of Rachel.

Oh, those poor little girls have their daddy's chin- or lack thereof.

• Sad 1
  • Fire 1
On 6/15/2023 at 6:07 PM, kristen111 said:

First of all, Jen has lots of help in the house.  Probably a cleaning person, maybe a nanny at one time, and who knows what else.  Bill gives her everything too.  He is a surgeon and needs alone time.  What’s wrong with her?  Spoiled brat.  I’m married over 50 yrs.  My husband goes in the bedroom everyday, closes the door, watches his sports show, then naps for a couple of hours.  I’m fine with that.  He worked his whole life,even two jobs when the kids went to college.  He deserves time out.  Jen is selfish and overreacting.  Everything is about her.  She doesn’t realize how lucky she is to have him and should appreciate him.  

I agree. I'm sure Jen fully realized when she married a surgeon that he would have long hours and weekend call- and that is how she can have her Chanel accessories, her gaudy house and her girls' vacations. 

My husband traveled almost every week when my kids were small, and I sure as heck didn't have any help- not even a grandmother nearby. I made the best of it- heck, I got used to it and liked the early bedtimes, cereal for dinner on occasion, and having the TV remote to myself.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
(edited)
46 minutes ago, KateHearts said:

I agree. I'm sure Jen fully realized when she married a surgeon that he would have long hours and weekend call- and that is how she can have her Chanel accessories, her gaudy house and her girls' vacations. 

My husband traveled almost every week when my kids were small, and I sure as heck didn't have any help- not even a grandmother nearby. I made the best of it- heck, I got used to it and liked the early bedtimes, cereal for dinner on occasion, and having the TV remote to myself.

Yep, same here.  Husband worked 4 to 12 shift and took our only car at the time.  3 little kids, no car, so I was alone every night.  I did arts and crafts and read lots of books for ten yrs until he switched to days.  I always cooked a hot meal for him before he went to work too.  My girls think i was crazy. Lol.  I tell them that’s why Dad and I are still married.  Nobody complained.  Teresa, Melissa and Delores are old school too.  Don’t know about the rest.  Now retired, he shops and does the laundry, and goes to CVS like everyday, lol.  Oh, the best part, no cell phone then.  I used to get stuck, take the kids to find someone to come pick me up when we had the second car.  That was fun ..NOT.  Finding a pay phone.

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 6
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 1

Honestly not one of those husbands appeal to me at all. Its not a thing of Luis vs Joe G where one is better than the other. Their immature "funny antics" are asinine and I would be humiliated by them. Their kids must be humiliated too. Paulie may be the exception. He at least seems mature and not a hothead.

When Frank said things have never been this bad until Luis came along I had to laugh remembering the infamous fight with Juicy when his hair wax got all over everything, or his screaming "you're my father" at the christening or all of the times he was pounding on the table. In what way were those the good old days?

• Like 9
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, MsMalin said:

Honestly not one of those husbands appeal to me at all. Its not a thing of Luis vs Joe G where one is better than the other. Their immature "funny antics" are asinine and I would be humiliated by them. Their kids must be humiliated too. Paulie may be the exception. He at least seems mature and not a hothead.

When Frank said things have never been this bad until Luis came along I had to laugh remembering the infamous fight with Juicy when his hair wax got all over everything, or his screaming "you're my father" at the christening or all of the times he was pounding on the table. In what way were those the good old days?

Yes there were no good old days. This fued is endless. But I do think that Joe seems to have a bit more control over his temper these days. I certainly can’t say the same for Louis. He’s gotten worse and worse and I do believe he is the one Andy went to to tell him he was worried about physical violence. Not saying that Joe isn’t an asshole too, but I do believe he is a little better than he was and Louis scares me a whole hell of a lot more.

• Like 4
On 6/14/2023 at 8:45 PM, MsMalin said:

I am wondering if Paul is old school Catholic who just won't get a divorce no matter what.

This is what I thought too.   That's motivating Delores also.  A Catholic doesn't want to "live in sin", so you should take that public final step and marry.   Even though they can't marry in a Catholic Church, she would want to make it official in the eyes of the world outside the Catholic Church.   This is the situation that Spencer Tracy and Katherine Hepburn had.   His wife wouldn't agree to a divorce, and Spencer stayed married to her all his life.   It happens.

• Like 7
28 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

This is the situation that Spencer Tracy and Katherine Hepburn had.   His wife wouldn't agree to a divorce, and Spencer stayed married to her all his life.   It happens.

That was exactly what I was thinking!

It is interesting that when she was dating David she would not commit to moving in to his house without a ring but moved in to Paulie's house with no ring and no divorce...he is willing to be on camera, David did not seem to want to be on camera, is that the only difference between the relationships?

My thinking is Delores should get off the show and enjoy her relationship with Paulie, see how it goes with no cameras around.

• Like 6

Still same stupid fucking show. With equally stupid people. 

I ended up watching Season in background during work (yay remote).

Hadn’t watched since Teresa went to jail. Does she claim Melissa cheats on Joe every season? It’s tiresome. Even more tiresome is her favorite words are still “disgusting” and “you’re the devil”.

• Like 6
2 hours ago, Doublemint said:

This is the situation that Spencer Tracy and Katherine Hepburn had

I was thinking of them when I posted but wasn't sure many people would know what I was talking about,lol. But that also was like 50 years ago and I don't think those old standards apply hence my "old school" descriptor. It is hard to imagine being Spencers wife when everything was so public.

2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

It is interesting that when she was dating David she would not commit to moving in to his house without a ring but moved in to Paulie's house with no ring and no divorce...he is willing to be on camera, David did not seem to want to be on camera, is that the only difference between the relationships?

My thinking is Delores should get off the show and enjoy her relationship with Paulie, see how it goes with no cameras around.

I think she knew the writing g was on the wall with David and he not only would never get married but also would not and could not give her the type of.relationship she wanted. I also wondered if he was in the closet.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, MsMalin said:

I was thinking of them when I posted but wasn't sure many people would know what I was talking about,lol. But that also was like 50 years ago and I don't think those old standards apply hence my "old school" descriptor. It is hard to imagine being Spencers wife when everything was so public.

I think she knew the writing g was on the wall with David and he not only would never get married but also would not and could not give her the type of.relationship she wanted. I also wondered if he was in the closet.

Don’t know much about Paulie, except he comes from Ireland, works in N.Y.C. And now lives with Delores I either Jersey or N.Y.  Bet his wife doesn’t believe in divorce, and Delores accepts that.  If the show continues, he’ll go along with what is expected of him like hanging out with the boys, but after Looies problems, I doubt Jersey will be back, thanks to Loooie.  Just like N.y.  Went on pause and never came back.  There’s lots to lose for some of them, like Joe and Melissa, and Frank.  I think all thst love for Teresa from Loooie was overdone and bullshit.  He looks like a scammer to me and too intense. Tre is still so nieve for her own good.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Don’t know much about Paulie, except he comes from Ireland, works in N.Y.C. And now lives with Delores I either Jersey or N.Y.  Bet his wife doesn’t believe in divorce, and Delores accepts that.  If the show continues, he’ll go along with what is expected of him like hanging out with the boys, but after Looies problems, I doubt Jersey will be back, thanks to Loooie.  Just like N.y.  Went on pause and never came back.  There’s lots to lose for some of them, like Joe and Melissa, and Frank.  I think all thst love for Teresa from Loooie was overdone and bullshit.  He looks like a scammer to me and too intense. Tre is still so nieve for her own good.

I saw Teresa on You Tube teaching one of the girls making “Sunday Sauce”.  What a joke.  A big deal over nothing.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
On 6/14/2023 at 12:02 PM, Lady of nod said:

I actually was loving Melissa’s laughing at Theresa’s nasty rants. I liked Teresa back in the early days but she’s become unwatchable for me. 
I agree that this reunion was exhausting. I think this show needs to end. 

In the past, I always leaned towards Melissa's side, but that changed. First, it was Teresa's daughter's saying they really weren't around during the jail years, whereas M&J kept acting as if they were holding the family together and were always there for the girls. Then there was all the passive aggressive stuff about the wedding. "You didn't invite Melissa's relatives who hate you." "Melissa doesn't want to be in the wedding. You should have asked her, anyway." Teresa, "OK, she can be in the wedding," and some comment like she (Tre) was fine with that and not resentful.

Melissa refuses. Joe later has a hissy over, among other things, "Teresa didnt ask Melissa to be in the wedding." Finally, the nasty social media postings during the wedding. In between all that, the Ste. Melissa act, complete with cutting remarks.

That was enough for me. YMMV.

• Like 8
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1
On 6/17/2023 at 3:47 PM, MsMalin said:

Don't forget the time he threw a glass while they were at that retreat in Arizona "celebrating" his wife's birthday

• Like 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, kristen111 said:

I think the difference between New York and New Jersey is that Jersey had high ratings  for the reunion. New York’s ratings plummeted and they didn’t even film a reunion.  I suspect, although it’s on pause now, everyone will be asked back.  They have two teams in place and I believe each of them needs the show.

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
6 minutes ago, renatae said:

In the past, I always leaned towards Melissa's side, but that changed. First, it was Teresa's daughter's saying they really weren't around during the jail years, whereas M&J kept acting as if they were holding the family together and were always there for the girls. Then there was all the passive aggressive stuff about the wedding. "You didn't invite Melissa's relatives who hate you." "Melissa doesn't want to be in the wedding. You should have asked her, anyway." Teresa, "OK, she can be in the wedding," and some comment like she (Tre) was fine with that and not resentful.

Melissa refuses. Joe later has a hissy over, among other things, "Teresa didnt ask Melissa to be in the wedding." Finally, the nasty social media postings during the wedding. In between all that, the Ste. Melissa act, complete with cutting remarks.

That was enough for me. YMMV.

I don't get why Melissa kept complaining and complaining about the wedding, then say "no thanks" when Teresa would say "OK, you can be in it" Or then get "offended" when Teresa wanted her Godson to be in it vs. Antonia. First off...she had a lot of bridesmaids so it doesn't make sense to add another one, she asked about her godson....so how was he being a pawn? 

I'm so very over this teresa vs gorgas narrative, if this is the only thing either party has to bring to the table then they should both be kicked off. 

• Like 8

I also think race and politics in the last season were the demise of NY. That has never been an issue in NJ. This is escapism and with the politically charged and race problems people didn't want it as entertainment.

• Like 10
On 6/17/2023 at 7:46 PM, Lady of nod said:

Yes there were no good old days. This fued is endless. But I do think that Joe seems to have a bit more control over his temper these days. I certainly can’t say the same for Louis. He’s gotten worse and worse and I do believe he is the one Andy went to to tell him he was worried about physical violence. Not saying that Joe isn’t an asshole too, but I do believe he is a little better than he was and Louis scares me a whole hell of a lot more.

Not based on what they showed this season. All we saw was Gorga ready to physically pounce and Louie talking him off the ledge, multiple times. 

• Like 7
On 6/18/2023 at 10:26 AM, Jennifersdc said:

Still same stupid fucking show. With equally stupid people. 

I ended up watching Season in background during work (yay remote).

Hadn’t watched since Teresa went to jail. Does she claim Melissa cheats on Joe every season? It’s tiresome. Even more tiresome is her favorite words are still “disgusting” and “you’re the devil”.

What’s funny is Teresa never said Melissa cheated on her brother. This year it was Margaret who told her friend and others about the cheating rumor. In years past it was Kim D and others starting it and eventually relaying info to Tre. In the past Joe G was pissed that Tre didn’t shut down the rumors. This year Louie called Joe to tell him about the rumors and somehow that was wrong.

The Gorgas really have no other story except fake cheating/stripping rumors and fighting with Tre. So others start the rumors and the Gorgas blame Tre. Over and over again. I’m not a Teresa apologist at all but I can see where by now she wants to tell her brother and his wife to fuck off for good. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 1

I rewatched  the finale again out of boredom and not being able to sleep last night. Joe Gorga did say that Gia said they felt he could do better. He never said better than Melissa but that’s what viewers would think when they heard it. I think Joe Gorga wanted to mislead viewers. I am also confused by Pizza gate. Louie put in money, Gorga didn’t and he was the one who brought it up and acted like he was screwed over. It’s not making any sense. 
I also think him and Frank recruited Fuda to join their anti Louie campaign. Louie did himself no favors at the reunion with his commentary.

• Like 6
On 6/17/2023 at 12:28 PM, KateHearts said:

It wasn't about "reconnecting" after a falling out; Teresa (as usual) flat out lied by stating "I never said anything bad about Jacqueline," when that was so far from the truth. If T only admitted that she may have crossed lines at times, that she was unkind to others in the past, that MAYBE 

Based on what we saw on the show though, Tre really didn’t say anything awful about Jac. She said she was not being a good friend (she wasn’t), she said she wasn’t nice (she wasn’t). And that was in response to the embarrassing and awful things Jac brought up on camera. Thats a lot different that name calling etc that these women do now.  I remember the backyard deck scene where Jac kept asking her “what did you do, are you going to jail, are the tabloids telling the truth”. I mean cmon, Jac was real life friends with Tre and Joe, she knew it was serious, she just wanted to out them on tv (for what reason I don’t know). And Tre responds with that’s not what a loyal or good friend would do, and gets rightly pissed. Who wouldn’t?! Now they scene was shown as Tre saying bad things about Jac. That’s BS. Besides Jac was completely unhinged and deserved much worse than what she got from the Juicys IMO. 

Now Melissa, yes, her and Tre have said some shit about each other, but not Jac. And I think that their relationship was part of Melissa’s issues with Tre. She was closer and kinder to Jac than she was to Melissa. 

• Like 3
(edited)

I’ve watched Teresa from the beginning and thought “what a nice Italian Home girl”.  She was so cute and nieve.  Apologies in advance as I never use these words, but now, the way she dresses with everything hanging out, and those huge lips, all I can think is hooker or worse two words which I just can’t say.  Just saw her posing with Loooie in her reunion dress.  See thru ridiculous.   Everything I’m reading on line says they are having trouble in their marriage already because of what’s going on.  Is it true?

Edited by kristen111
  • Love 1