Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E11: Burnt Hands and Broken Hearts

• Start Topic

Caught in an uncomfortable situation, Daisy doesn't know where she stands with Colin after keeping a massive secret from him; determined to prove Colin wrong, chef Ileisha picks herself up just to be knocked back down.

Airdate: 06.11.2023

Looks like episodes 10 and 11 are airing back to back on original airing; please be sure to comment in correct topic.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, snarts said:

Wonder why they're doubling up episodes?

Not only this week, but for at least two weeks after, we're getting back-to-back new episodes of BDSY according to the Bravo schedule.  Perhaps they're just trying to "clear the decks" for a new season of another BD franchise show coming up and don't want to have multiple new eps from the different franchises competing. 

• Useful 3

Like an ill-maintained engine waiting to attack just as you have a sense of security, these comments are in the order of the episode scenes broadcast.

Once again, the decks of Parsifal III are awash with the flotsam and jetsam of shame and embarrassment.  As the debris from past deeds (and lack of communication) accumulates, the drama has become overwhelming.  Seriously, how have these people even made it to the age they are?  Could we actually see more boat-related things, rather than hookups d’jour?

We know who wears the pants among the guests, and it’s not the guy!  “When I suggest, I’m telling you.”

The engine attacks again!  You know it’s not made up when the deck crew barrels past a cameraman and shoves him out of the way to get to the smoke.

And so, preparations are made for another beach excursion.  Man, if it were me, you couldn’t pry me off that boat with a stick.  I’d pay to be on the boat, not the beach.  The beach would be a lot cheaper.

Gary, to Daisy:  “You’re trying to use me as an escape goat.”  Yeah, I had to rewind that as well.

And Gary *still* doesn’t get it.  Because he’s not immediately forgiven and his deeds forgotten about, he bitches to the crew behind Colin’s back and talks Colin down.  Mind you, I think there’s fault with everyone in the “throuple”, but Gary is the most childish by far.  Ironically, Chase was right when he predicted if they don’t settle down, it can bring down the whole crew and ruin the season.

Crew sings: “Happy Birthday Dear <can’t pronounce the quests name>, Happy Birthday to You!”

What will happen next week?  Will the “throuple” work things out?  Will Gary continue to throw the crew under the boat?  Will the boat collide with another boat?  Stay tuned, if you can stay the course…

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

There was a 1/2 of birthday cake left and Daisy tells the chef that no the guests won't want another piece. So the crew digs in and if I heard correctly someone said they threw the rest of the cake in the trash. Of course one of the guests wanted another piece of the cake. Daisy didn't even check with the guests before telling the chef to slice it up for the crew. What the hell? Reminds me of the season when one of the stews finished off the leftover lamb chops and then the guests wanted another one. 

Daisy needs to go after this season. I think she has turned into Hannah. 

Edited by 65mickey
  • Like 4
  • Sad 4
  • Useful 1
16 hours ago, snarts said:

Wonder why they're doubling up episodes?  Hoping it's not indicative of a ratings issues.  Sailing Yacht is my favorite of the Below Deck shows.

I fell asleep before the first episode was over...it does not seem like I missed much, hookups and engine trouble, stupid guests, rinse and repeat.

8 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Daisy needs to go after this season. I think she has turned into Hannah. 

That is a sad statement but could be sort of true. 

I am not sure why Gary has this affect on any woman, it makes no sense since they all see who he is, he literally tries to get in all the women's pants and when he does it is on to the next one...he is not attractive, does not have the physique that I would want to get with, you know what I mean, squishy in the middle, seems like he would be lazy in bed to be honest.  He pouts if someone turns him down, pouts and makes someone miserable if they get with the girl he likes or has not had yet, immature is not a trait I could deal with and it colors my opinion of someone greatly.

That said, why would Daisy sleep with him knowing how things go with him before, during and after, she has seen it plenty of times on board.

I don't get it.

• Like 10
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
12 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I fell asleep before the first episode was over...it does not seem like I missed much, hookups and engine trouble, stupid guests, rinse and repeat.

That is a sad statement but could be sort of true. 

I am not sure why Gary has this affect on any woman, it makes no sense since they all see who he is, he literally tries to get in all the women's pants and when he does it is on to the next one...he is not attractive, does not have the physique that I would want to get with, you know what I mean, squishy in the middle, seems like he would be lazy in bed to be honest.  He pouts if someone turns him down, pouts and makes someone miserable if they get with the girl he likes or has not had yet, immature is not a trait I could deal with and it colors my opinion of someone greatly.

That said, why would Daisy sleep with him knowing how things go with him before, during and after, she has seen it plenty of times on board.

I don't get it.

Agreed. But I also don't get the Dasiy appeal either. Must be her fun and confident personality. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Yeah except unless I missed something the guests seemed like lovely people . They were gracious, well mannered and complimented the chef on all of the meals. And they seemed to be having a great vacation in spite of Daisy giving them little to no attention at the beach. She and Gary were too busy with each other. A nice change from the loud drunk guests who complain about everything because they want to show that they are so superior to the staff. 

I loved it when Chase said he was getting out of his cabin because it looked like an orgy was about to take place. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Colin's sister is wonderful. I want all the idiots in the triangle to ask her what to do and then do it. Problem solved.

I also want Gary to pull up his damn pants.

How did Colin not know about the Daisy/Gary hook up? The whole Internet knew shortly after it happened.

Edited by Passing Strange
  • Like 5
  • LOL 4

Wow. The show is way more invested in the whole Gary/Daisy/Colin triangle than I am. Two whole episode devoted to this childish nonsense. You'd think they were all in 7th grade the way they are acting. Bravo is just eating this shit up. I wish there was some way to sit down with the producers and explain that this isn't the main draw of the show, nor should it be.

I think there's a good chance we will lose Daisy and/or Colin next season because of this. And I'm fine with Daisy going at this point. But the one I'm really sick of is Gary. And unfortunately, I'm sure Bravo will do everything they can to insure he returns, because they undoubtedly love his tiresome shenanigans. Clearly they think he makes great TV.

Colin can actually be kind of an ass sometimes, like telling Ileisha the previous chef was next level, and we've seen him stir the shit in past seasons. But I can kind of see where he's coming from here. Not that Daisy nor Gary were obligated to tell him they'd hooked up. But he asked Gary point blank if he had any feelings for Daisy, and Gary said no. And ever since, Gary has been pawing at Daisy and trying to reconnect with her behind - and in front of - Colin's back. Gary is a shit friend, and Daisy really hasn't put her foot down and put a stop to it either.

What are these weird surfboard things I keep seeing? Glenn was playing with one last episode, and the guests were this episode. It looks like it's motorized, and after it gets going it rises up over the surface of the water like it's being held up by some kind of long protrusion underneath it.

A virgin rum punch? Isn't that just . . . punch?

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
35 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

What are these weird surfboard things I keep seeing? Glenn was playing with one last episode, and the guests were this episode. It looks like it's motorized, and after it gets going it rises up over the surface of the water like it's being held up by some kind of long protrusion underneath it.

It's called an efoil.  According to the Internets, it is "an electric powered board equipped with a mast and wing. The board lifts up from the water after achieving certain speed, making the effect of “levitating”. Unlike traditional foil boards, efoils do not need the power of waves to raise above the water since being powered by a battery and propeller."

And they aren't cheap.  Anywhere from $4K to $12K and up.

Edited by Tanukisan
  • Useful 7
14 hours ago, Tanukisan said:

Gary, to Daisy:  “You’re trying to use me as an escape goat.”  Yeah, I had to rewind that as well.

Same!  I was doing something else while watching and thought - he didn't just say that?  Nope.  He did.  And the editors decided to caption it for us too.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 8

How is it that everyone on Planet Earth knew that Daisy and Gary had sex but Colin?  I mean, wasn't that a given?  

And yeah, I have plenty of male friends.  None of them motorboat me so I get Colin's being weirded out.  

Daisy was absolutely horrendous and inattentive to the guests, all because she was desperately trying to get back on Colin's good side and "repair" his friendship with Gary.  Maybe just do your job, Daisy, and let the rest sort itself out?  I felt bad not only for the guests but the other crew members whose portion of the tip will suffer for it.  

• Like 11

I actually think that Colin overreacted & my theory is that he had ruined his reputation as the one cast member that never made a fool of himself by sleeping with the crew ( he was all of our favorite just because he appeared so cool).  In order to save face and not look like an ass for sleeping with his close friend’s “ friend with benefits”, he thought he should immediately divorce himself from both of them.  Just my opinion.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

Daisy was absolutely horrendous and inattentive to the guests, all because she was desperately trying to get back on Colin's good side and "repair" his friendship with Gary.  Maybe just do your job, Daisy, and let the rest sort itself out? 

It almost made me wish - and I said ALMOST - that Captain Sandy was on board to give her the smackdown. She was totally oblivious to the drink order and casually mentioned that she didn't know where her radio was. That's a no-no that neither Captain Lee nor Captain Sandy would have stood for.

It's like this season is Bizarro Sailing Yacht. All the junior crew members are behaving themselves, more or less, at least comparatively, and doing great at their jobs, while the senior staff are spiraling.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

did they put it out there, that they were having sex between seasons?

Or did they just get together a couple of times.

Daisy must have some sense of shame but if Gary behaved better she would have given him a chance?

OTOH, Colin must have felt they put one over him.  They or Daisy at least denied there was nothing between her and Gary and she claimed she doesn't just hook up.  So to Colin it must mean something that they had sex.

• Like 2

I am conflicted about the love triangle, on one hand Daisy can sleep with whomever she wants and should not have to disclose the names to anyone but if this were on dry land and they were geographically desirable it would have to be different conversation but they are not on dry land and it should not matter what Gary and Daisy did in the past. Especially since once the season is over there will be no relationship between them.

Collin is upset that Daisy slept with Gary and did tell him, it's none of Collin's business. 

Gary is Collin's friend, Gary sleeps with multiple girls on board and Collin has no problem with it, the two of them laugh about it all the time. There seems to be a double standard with Collin about how men can sleep around but women cannot not.

Gary is not relationship material for any woman, Daisy does not want a long term thing with him, their sex was just sex and they are friends, that's it.  Collin can have sex for the sake of it just sex but Daisy is vilified for it.

Collin is mad he was not told about them having sex, Collin does not want t long term relationship with Daisy and she does not want it either, so what is the problem? If Daisy and Gary wanted to be together they would be but they are not so Collin needs to get over it.

Daisy should do herself a favor and put Collin back in the friend zone, never sleep with Gary again and do better at her job.

• Like 3
  • Applause 5
23 hours ago, Passing Strange said:

How did Colin not know about the Daisy/Gary hook up? The whole Internet knew shortly after it happened.

He probably should have at least suspected something might have happened between them, since he's even on camera in the past talking and wondering about their relationship. 

I'm not sure whether he's more upset that Daisy didn't mention it before or if his best bud Gary didn't tell him, not because of his promise to Daisy, but because they're bros. *

Seriously, these people are all in their 30s. They've all got people in their past. Get over it. Yes, they're all living in close quarters, which makes it a little awkward, but I'm pretty sure a lot of viewers have been involved with two people from the same workplace over the course of their lives and have managed to navigate it (pun intended) successfully. 

*What would have been a better time for Daisy to tell him? Out of the blue before they even kissed? When they were in bed cuddling the first time? It was pretty much a no win situation for her. 

All that said, Gary was definitely out of line at the beach club. He should have received the message that Daisy clearly gave him at dinner the night before. Although Daisy should have cut off his misbehavior sooner, I'm willing to believe that she was trying to be polite and laugh off some of his antics rather than cause a bigger scene. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1

OTOH, the situation is weird, she's going from one coworker to another as a potential partner, either for hookups or for relationship.

It's not an uncommon situation but some people may not want to be in such an "incestuous" circle.

She may want to cast her net wider or elsewhere and Colin may think he needs to do the same.

Her revelations instantly changed the way he thought about her.  He may not have thought before that it would be a dealbreaker for him but it seems like it hit him in that moment that it's a dealbreaker.

Either that or he's a pretty good actor.

• Like 2

I got the impression that he had asked them both if they had had a sexual relationship and both had said that they hadn't & that there was nothing between them making the coast clear for him without what happened happening. They're both guilty of lying to him and that is what he's upset about, not that they had a relationship but that they lied about it & then Daisy in all of her wisdom decided to tell him that they had actually had a relationship with Gary while in bed with Colin. He felt betrayed by both & was hurt by the betrayal, not that they had slept together. 

Daisy should have kept her mouth shut rather than tell him when she did. 

• Like 10
22 minutes ago, Shrek said:

I got the impression that he had asked them both if they had had a sexual relationship and both had said that they hadn't & that there was nothing between them making the coast clear for him without what happened happening. They're both guilty of lying to him and that is what he's upset about, not that they had a relationship but that they lied about it & then Daisy in all of her wisdom decided to tell him that they had actually had a relationship with Gary while in bed with Colin. He felt betrayed by both & was hurt by the betrayal, not that they had slept together. 

I think the main reason Daisy told him was that she was worried someone else would. She tried to "shush" Gary when they were the restaurant and he mentioned they'd had sex. It was within earshot of their table. It was definitely within earshot of the camera crew. She knew at that point word was going to get back to Colin.

I agree Colin's issue is that he was lied to. We saw him ask Gary point blank if he had feelings for Daisy and Gary said no. Given the way they share things, especially all of Gary's conquests, I'm certain Colin has asked him at some point if he and Daisy had ever slept together, and apparently Gary lied about that too.

• Like 4
45 minutes ago, Shrek said:

So he would find out when the season aired?

Gary's the one who purposely brought it up on camera. He did it on purpose because he was jealous, forcing her to have to tell Colin.  As @rur mentioned, it really put her in a no win situation.

Gary's also the one who lied to Colin's face when asked if there was anything between them. Colin can be disappointed to hear they had sex but he has no reason to angry with Daisy. 

• Like 7
1 hour ago, snarts said:

So he would find out when the season aired?

Gary's the one who purposely brought it up on camera. He did it on purpose because he was jealous, forcing her to have to tell Colin.  As @rur mentioned, it really put her in a no win situation.

Gary's also the one who lied to Colin's face when asked if there was anything between them. Colin can be disappointed to hear they had sex but he has no reason to angry with Daisy. 

No I didn't say that, she could have told him in a whole lot of places besides in bed just as they were about to do the deed. Nowhere is a good place to tell someone that you had fucked their best friend & then lied about it but where they were was probably the worst possible time & place. I have no doubt he had also asked Daisy about it ad she lied as well as Gary, neither of them come out of this looking good.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
On 6/13/2023 at 8:22 AM, iMonrey said:

A virgin rum punch? Isn't that just . . . punch?

I said that Out Loud after I heard it.  So wouldn't that be punch?

3 hours ago, iMonrey said:

I agree Colin's issue is that he was lied to. We saw him ask Gary point blank if he had feelings for Daisy and Gary said no. Given the way they share things, especially all of Gary's conquests, I'm certain Colin has asked him at some point if he and Daisy had ever slept together, and apparently Gary lied about that too.

But Daisy, for some reason, made Gary promise not to tell anyone they'd had sex.  (Typing that sentence made me feel like I was in 8th grade.)  So I guess Gary was keeping the promise he'd made to Daisy by telling Colin that he (Gary) and Daisy had never had sex.  Why Daisy felt compelled to disclose the truth is beyond my understanding.  It was in the past and the past no longer matters.  Or whatever.

• Like 1
(edited)
52 minutes ago, Oosala said:

52 minutes ago, Oosala said:

I said that Out Loud after I heard it.  So wouldn't that be punch?

But Daisy, for some reason, made Gary promise not to tell anyone they'd had sex.  (Typing that sentence made me feel like I was in 8th grade.)  So I guess Gary was keeping the promise he'd made to Daisy by telling Colin that he (Gary) and Daisy had never had sex.  Why Daisy felt compelled to disclose the truth is beyond my understanding.  It was in the past and the past no longer matters.  Or whatever.

Daisy's hand was rather forced when Gary purposefully stated they had sex when the cameras were filming their conversation.  It was only a matter of time before it came out, so it would be best for Daisy to tell Colin herself.  Gary just loves to stir the pot with his douche-bag self.  I did have mixed feelings when Gary stated he felt ashamed that Daisy wanted to hide her escapades with Gary from the public but she is happy to show off her interest with Colin in public.  Then I rethought bout who was saying that and I got over it quickly. 

Edited by Maccagirl
Posted by accident.
  • Like 10
3 hours ago, Maccagirl said:

Daisy's hand was rather forced when Gary purposefully stated they had sex when the cameras were filming their conversation.  It was only a matter of time before it came out, so it would be best for Daisy to tell Colin herself.  Gary just loves to stir the pot with his douche-bag self.  I did have mixed feelings when Gary stated he felt ashamed that Daisy wanted to hide her escapades with Gary from the public but she is happy to show off her interest with Colin in public.  Then I rethought bout who was saying that and I got over it quickly. 

Maybe that alone should give him  a clue about how others view their relationships with him.  Mads is barely tolerating being around him.  My guess is that she wanted more screen time, so she said yes to Gary's incessant advances and has regretted it ever since.  (Though she continues to do the deed with him, so that is confusing.) She and Chase were on WWHL Monday night and she had to choose between Gary and Alex in various scenarios.  She chose Alex for every positive scenario and selected Gary for "the most clingy."  

• Like 5

The whole Daisy/Gary/Colin triangle is just ick. Don't they have the ability to get some landlubber action? Hook up with clients after the charter is over? On shows of this franchise, the crew always acts as if they are the last humans on earth and there are no other options. SMH.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, WhiskeyVictor said:

The whole Daisy/Gary/Colin triangle is just ick. Don't they have the ability to get some landlubber action? Hook up with clients after the charter is over? On shows of this franchise, the crew always acts as if they are the last humans on earth and there are no other options. SMH.

Great point!

I think, however, this is the first time that Colin has been involved in any boatmance.  Daisy hasn't been showing doing much more than flirting and hot tub hijinx prior to this.

• Like 2
On 6/13/2023 at 11:22 AM, iMonrey said:

What are these weird surfboard things I keep seeing? Glenn was playing with one last episode

I recall thinking that it was kind of dangerous for him to be out there alone without a life jacket. If he hits his head...

On 6/14/2023 at 10:53 AM, Shrek said:

I think the only reason she told him was because she was completely outed on camera. She even looked at the camera with a really pisssed off expression. Like, I can't believe he just told everybody watching.

• Like 7
24 minutes ago, dleighg said:

I recall thinking that it was kind of dangerous for him to be out there alone without a life jacket. If he hits his head...

I think the only reason she told him was because she was completely outed on camera. She even looked at the camera with a really pisssed off expression. Like, I can't believe he just told everybody watching.

I did say in a follow up post that what I meant was that in bed together getting it on wasn’t the place or time. 

If anyone else wondered about the "2.1" at uni...

First-Class Honours (First or 1st) (70% and above) Upper Second-Class Honours (2:1, 2.i) (60-70%) Lower Second-Class Honours (2:2, 2.ii) (50-60%) Third-Class Honours (Third or 3rd) (40-50%)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 3

I view Gary as a walking-STD at this point and cannot understand why any woman would want to sleep with him. :::shudder:::

Do none of these people care about those anymore? Men can have undetected HPV (and I don't think there is even a test available for that in men, but pls correct if I'm wrong), and that can lead to all sorts of nasty problems for women. Not to mention any of the other STDs. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

I view Gary as a walking-STD at this point and cannot understand why any woman would want to sleep with him

And Gary please....a good shampoo once in awhile!

Edited by aqusdealer
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
9 hours ago, aqusdealer said:

And Gary please....a good shampoo once in awhile!

And maybe a few sit-ups and lay off the booze and smoking.  Can you imagine what it tastes like to kiss him?  UGH!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
18 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

I view Gary as a walking-STD at this point and cannot understand why any woman would want to sleep with him. :::shudder:::

Do none of these people care about those anymore? Men can have undetected HPV (and I don't think there is even a test available for that in men, but pls correct if I'm wrong), and that can lead to all sorts of nasty problems for women. Not to mention any of the other STDs.

This matter has occured to me on many occasions watching the Below Deck shows. My generation became teens at the very beginning of the AIDS epidemic in the very early 80s, and that instilled a great deal of caution (if not mortal dread) in many of us, to the extent that an exchange of "paperwork" is now a prerequisite for an intimate relationship. Then again, later generations may not be as responsible or careful. (As they say, "all generalisations are false -- including this one."). YMMV, etc.

• Like 1

There have been articles written about "hookup culture" which took hold on young teens.  These were like 5-7 years ago.

So Madison is about the right age, would have come of age in the mid to late 2010s, so maybe her approach to casual sex is representative of her generation.

• Like 2

I know I'm doing armchair psychiatry, but as much as Madison kept pushing the line that it was just "casual sex," she seemed to be constantly trying to convince herself of the fact that she "really didn't care about what was going on with Daisy." I think in fact she cares more than she's admitting.

2 minutes ago, dleighg said:

I know I'm doing armchair psychiatry, but as much as Madison kept pushing the line that it was just "casual sex," she seemed to be constantly trying to convince herself of the fact that she "really didn't care about what was going on with Daisy." I think in fact she cares more than she's admitting.

Exactly what I said to Fiona while we were watching.

• LOL 3
(edited)
On 6/14/2023 at 7:10 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

I am conflicted about the love triangle, on one hand Daisy can sleep with whomever she wants and should not have to disclose the names to anyone but if this were on dry land and they were geographically desirable it would have to be different conversation but they are not on dry land and it should not matter what Gary and Daisy did in the past. Especially since once the season is over there will be no relationship between them.

Collin is upset that Daisy slept with Gary and did tell him, it's none of Collin's business. 

Gary is Collin's friend, Gary sleeps with multiple girls on board and Collin has no problem with it, the two of them laugh about it all the time. There seems to be a double standard with Collin about how men can sleep around but women cannot not.

Gary is not relationship material for any woman, Daisy does not want a long term thing with him, their sex was just sex and they are friends, that's it.  Collin can have sex for the sake of it just sex but Daisy is vilified for it.

Collin is mad he was not told about them having sex, Collin does not want t long term relationship with Daisy and she does not want it either, so what is the problem? If Daisy and Gary wanted to be together they would be but they are not so Collin needs to get over it.

Daisy should do herself a favor and put Collin back in the friend zone, never sleep with Gary again and do better at her job.

Honestly I think Colin has every right to have all the information so that he could make an informed decision. I don't think it's Collin vilifying Daisy for sleeping with men/Gary but that the situation is a tricky one and Collin wanted to make sure the coast was clear before pursuing anything. They robbed him of that ability to make that choice. A) He doesn't want to have to compete with his friend. B) He doesn't want the awkwardness of pursuing someone his friend has feelings for and C) He doesn't want to be in a situation where he has to worry about them maybe deciding they DO want to see where things may go and he becomes collateral damage. 

An honestly he's not completely wrong to want to steer clear cause look how much of an asshole Gary is being. He's trying to sabotage it by outing their escapade on camera, by groping and kissing on Daisy knowing she's hooking up with Colin, by crying about not getting a real chance with Daisy. Not to mention how Daisy is now spouting about how she DID give him a chance, that Gary didn't take her up on it which clearly shows that if Daisy could have Gary she would want to be with Gary. I know she THINKS that she understands what Gary's about therefore she doesn't want anything with him but she clearly isn't a hundred percent clear minded when it comes to him and his mixed messages. She looked absolutely pained that Gary was showing more serious interest in her (NOT) at a time where she can't exactly take him up on his revelations to her about how he feels about her. Yeah, she's probably trying to fight it but I don't see enough fight coming from her. There's a part of me that even believes that Daisy upped the ante on Gary by hooking up with Colin to try and draw out this response from him. Kind of like a this is your very, very last chance with me...... 

However...... I do think Colin was stupid to even get mixed up in that. Daisy should have been off limits just cause its messy. He already had all the information he needed to make an easy decision. Just by the way their "friendship" plays out each season AND between seasons. There's too much inappropriateness between them already (for people who are supposed to be just friends). Nah, just friends that take those liberties with each other while single are ALWAYS a no go for me. I never understand why people find messy attractive. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
On 6/15/2023 at 1:53 PM, dleighg said:

It's also probably a violation of maritime law.  Perhaps we should consult with Sandy & Malia?

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
4 hours ago, Maccagirl said:

Perhaps we should consult with Sandy & Malia?

Oh, no, you did *NOT* bring Captain Queeg into a conversation on the beloved BDSY?  NOOOOO!   🙂  🙂  🙂

• LOL 4