Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E16 Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

Prediction: Lindsey & Carl's relationship will not end well. She's too selfish to be the partner he needs. The story of him taking an uber home from Montauk is telling. As was their argument caught on camera that took away from their "fairytale" love story. 

Ooh, now we finally know where Paige's anger toward Lindsey comes from. She planted the story about Craig being kicked out of Kyle/Amanda's wedding!

Fully believe Lindsey also planted the Kyle cheating story the exact same week Kyle/Carl had the huge work argument. She looked guilty as hell & a little shocked that they knew it was her.

Paige ate Lindsey up. Andy's nodding head told me everything she said about Bravocon was true. And, for the record, I'd much rather be a boring but nice person than a dramatic activated asshole. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 9
2 hours ago, snarts said:

Prediction: Lindsey & Carl's relationship will not end well. She's too selfish to be the partner he needs. The story of him taking an uber home from Montauk is telling. As was their argument caught on camera that took away from their "fairytale" love story. 

Ooh, now we finally know where Paige's anger toward Lindsey comes from. She planted the story about Craig being kicked out of Kyle/Amanda's wedding!

Fully believe Lindsey also planted the Kyle cheating story the exact same week Kyle/Carl had the huge work argument. She looked guilty as hell & a little shocked that they knew it was her.

Paige ate Lindsey up. Andy's nodding head told me everything she said about Bravocon was true. And, for the record, I'd much rather be a boring but nice person than a dramatic activated asshole. 

You took the words out of my mouth!  Couldn’t agree more.  

• Like 2

I wish Carl and Lindsey lots of happiness. Relationships are never easy. However, I can't help but detect that there is some toxicity in their relationship that may fester over time. I think the whole group dynamic would improve if C&L just went off and did their relationship away from the show to have privacy.

I cannot remember ever seeing so much eye-rolling from Paige. I thought they would pop out of her head and roll across the set.

Shout-out to Danielle: she looked like a tasty snack in that outfit.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

This reunion is stupid bullshit. 

The fact that ppl are acting like Danielle had normal reactions during the season is a joke.

Paige lays in bed all season then gets all raged up at reunions. It’s weird and she comes off as a bitch.

Lindsey is a bitch too I’m sure but that doesn’t mean Danielle isn’t a psycho.

Ciara always looks like a snobby mean girl bitch. Plus she’s so boring.

I just said the word bitch a lot lol but I don’t know if I even wanna watch this boring shit anymore if no one will admit Danielle is crazy just because they don’t like Lindsey. You can not like Lindsey but also call out someone’s behaviour.

Kyle needs to shut up sometimes. He tries to act like he’s so wise or something. His mullet looks stupid too.

Kory seems jolly in the previews lol maybe he will turn the reunion around somehow. Wouldn’t be surprised if boring ass Ciara was trying to move in on him.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 12
18 minutes ago, Marley said:

This reunion is stupid bullshit. 

The fact that ppl are acting like Danielle had normal reactions during the season is a joke.

Paige lays in bed all season then gets all raged up at reunions. It’s weird and she comes off as a bitch.

Lindsey is a bitch too I’m sure but that doesn’t mean Danielle isn’t a psycho.

I just said the word bitch a lot lol but I don’t know if I even wanna watch this boring shit anymore if no one will admit Danielle is crazy just because they don’t like Lindsey. You can not like Lindsey but also call out someone’s behaviour.

Kyle needs to shut up sometimes. He tries to act like he’s so wise or something. His mullet looks stupid too.

Kory seems jolly in the previews lol maybe he will turn the reunion around somehow. Wouldn’t be surprised if boring ass Ciara was trying to move in on him.

I’m amazed that they continue to validate Danielle’s completely irrational theatrics and sense of entitlement.  She is so totally self-absorbed to think that her feelings about their engagement mean ANYTHING.   It’s not about you, ya nutjob!  

I found it pretty interesting that she did appear to have a weird reaction when Kyle proposed to Amanda - I didn’t see the whole scene, but that was the general idea - wouldn’t surprise me in the least!  If I were Lindsey, I’d be implying the same.  I can’t stand her at all, but she’s right on that one.  Seems like Danielle is all kinds of envious.  

• Like 10
1 hour ago, bosawks said:

All I got is that I think that flower on Paige’s neck is actively trying to kill her.

"FEED ME, SEYMOUR" 

"We're gonna need a bigger boat flower"

4 hours ago, Talented Tenth said:

why does Danielle act like she's owed info about an engagement before it happens? 

There's an Anti-Lindsay extremist group validating her every irrational emotion.  She didn't have a chance at sanity this summer.

It did feel like she was warmer to them at the reunion than she was in the house, but it might be too little too late. 

5 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

I found it pretty interesting that she did appear to have a weird reaction when Kyle proposed to Amanda - I didn’t see the whole scene, but that was the general idea - wouldn’t surprise me in the least!

I don't know if I consider the two proposals comparable.

Kyle treated Amanda like a literal call girl in S1, breaking up with her right before he left to go live his best life, then dialing her up to come over in the middle of the night to have sex and GTFO before sunrise... then he spent the next few seasons alternating between yelling at her, humiliating her, cheating on her... then he proposes on a boat after a couple uninterrupted months of NotCheating and everyone has acted like he's Prince Charming since.  

5 hours ago, Marley said:

Kyle needs to shut up sometimes. He tries to act like he’s so wise or something.

Kyle doesn't know shit about relationships- because Amanda acquiesces to his shit and has given up on trying to be an equal partner. 

10 hours ago, snarts said:

Carl interjecting "YOU CHEATED ON HER, KYLE" during that segment was *chefskiss* since that part gets lost with the right couches of the reunion set.  Amazing that someone habitually cheats on his girlfriend, and the associated girlfriend and her alleged best friends are no longer outraged at the cheating but remain outraged at Lindsay telling him she knew about the cheating.  Because she told him about it on camera, while Kyle had the good manners to cheat on his girlfriend off camera

Ditto for "CRAIG DID GET KICKED OUT OF THE WEDDING, PAIGE" - when something is true and a lot of people are witness to it, maybe don't go so hard on accusing one person of leaking it.  "I know it was you" says the person with no receipts. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
45 minutes ago, Drogo said:

There's an Anti-Lindsay extremist group validating her every irrational emotion.

The entire reason there is an anti-Lindsay extremist group is her behavior over the last seven years.

So no rebuttal on the "no jobs" comment? How are they supporting themselves?

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, snarts said:

The entire reason there is an anti-Lindsay extremist group is her behavior over the last seven years.

They've all been so well behaved over the seasons, it's hard to pick one of these Jellicle Cats to ascend to the Heaviside Layer. 

14 minutes ago, snarts said:

So no rebuttal on the "no jobs" comment? How are they supporting themselves?

They're paid a pretty penny just to appear on these shows, they have several brand partnerships (with TV commercials, even), Carl had only been separated from Loverboy for 5 months at the time of the reunion, so it seems premature for Paige to be on their case when their financial situation appears to be just fine.  She might be more upset that her relationship with Craig wasn't deemed the most marketable one on Summer House. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, snarts said:

Paige ate Lindsey up. Andy's nodding head told me everything she said about Bravocon was true.

Paige and Amanda seem to have had a change of heart re: Lindsay's behavior at Bravocon.  

Spoiler

WWHL from two weeks after BC:

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

Lindsay being rude to production/fans has come up before. After which, she rage texts & puts her PR machine into motion with rebuttals & counterattacks.  Which is why Paige explained she agreed to to the cease fire/clean slate (which has been completely thrown out the window. Watch for the planted stories about her to begin ASAP)  

https://heavy.com/entertainment/bravo/lindsay-hubbard-ciara-miller-rude-production/

Andy's face and the absence of a denial told me that Paige was speaking the truth, as did the fact that he was the one who suggested Lindsay as the rude one on WWHL. She inevitably has an issue with every single female cast member.  Are we too assume that it's all them and she's actually a sheer delight? 

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1

Two people in a relationship having an argument and deciding to go cool off separately is healthy, price of Uber ride notwithstanding. One person becoming more patient with his partner because he learned it from having dogs is not.

Paige should maybe back off on the DeuxMoi innuendos, seeing as how the weirdo she fucking loves everything about likely submitted a blind item about Luke there. If Paige's anger and frustration stems from a somewhat minor incident four years ago, I'm thinking Lindsay isn't the one who's nuts, but Paige certainly is the one who's boring.

Was this filmed recently? Because if they've had time to see the episodes and read viewer reactions, you'd think everyone would be trying to do damage control. Yet it's only Carl and Lindsay, the two people who were maligned the most. Right couch needs a dose of genuine reality.

30 minutes ago, snarts said:

Are we too assume that it's all them and she's actually a sheer delight? 

We know she's not. We've seen her in action for seven seasons. But she was pretty decent last season and better this one. I'd say what we're seeing now is the other cast members having an issue with Lindsay. Which, fine, but just say so once and move on, preferably without smirking, snorting, eye rolling, and under breath mumbling.

• Like 9
  • Applause 2

Of course Lindsay is problematic, but the right-couch coven did themselves no favors acting like a middle-school clique. And why are they all pretending Danielle's actions and reactions to the engagement were normal and not batshit crazy?

• Like 7
  • Love 2

I don't mind Lindsay. I don't know what all the hate is about. I don't believe all the stuff they say about her. I do hate paige. I think she's real trouble. People wouldn't hate Lindsey as much if page didn't keep saying L did things.  I've been in that situation. Where someone says that I've done things that I haven't done. 

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1

Lindsey always seems to fly under the radar.  Deep down she is not a nice person and hasn’t been a nice person for her entire tenure on Summer House.  She has driven away some of the earlier participants and I just am not comfortable that Carl seems to be depending on her in his early sobriety.  I say this, having had a 30 year sober partner and we still couldn’t make it.

The telling question from the right couch as to whom is Lindsey still talking to that she has known longer than six months.  After a while, this kind of person shows their true colors and it is up to those that were previously burned to warn new prey.

And I will be interested to hear the answer next week as to what job (other than Bravo) Carl and Linds actually have.  Bravolebrity doesn’t last forever and gets nothing on a commercial resume.  Have to wonder if the rest of the cast gets input to decide that these two won’t be asked back, if there is another season.

• Like 7
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, b2H said:

Lindsey always seems to fly under the radar.  Deep down she is not a nice person and hasn’t been a nice person for her entire tenure on Summer House.

Andy seems to cherish and protect a lot of these bitchy misfits.  WHY?    Yes, b2H, you're 100% right!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Passing Strange said:
12 hours ago, snarts said:

Are we too assume that it's all them and she's actually a sheer delight? 

We know she's not. We've seen her in action for seven seasons.

Sorry, Lindsay fans.   All of the above: it says it all for me.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

I don't know about Lindsay, but I like Carl and respect what he's done to get his life together.  Allegedly so do the other veteran castmembers.  For some reason these people can't see that everything they do to Lindsay affects Carl.  Even worse, they're also doing things to Carl... just to get to Lindsay. 

• Like 7

By all accounts, Lindsay is positive for Carl.  They have good communication.  What are the complaints from their castmates, really?  That she didn't figure out the perfect way to date a recovering addict in the allotted amount of time? That one time she drank too much in Montauk and he went home to cool off instead of having endless arguments with someone who had been drinking, thereby putting himself in a position to want to use?  They don't cheat on each other enough to provide coffee table conversations? They don't fight enough in public for everyone's amusement?  They brush off small disagreements that don't matter to them in the grand scheme of things?  

Frankly, the big comment is that "Lindsay's not acting like herself" since she's been with Carl, and that's a good thing.  She wasn't so great before him. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 5/30/2023 at 1:32 AM, Marley said:

Woah. Woah. Woah. 🤨 Let's ease off of the harshness. That's my future baby-mama you're talkin' 'bout!  😁

She's a nurse, so that means she cares a lot about people, plus she's gotta be smart to learn all that complicated medical stuff. 🧠

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Lindsay's finally pulled her head out of her own ass, she's looking around and realizing that no one is defending her or tolerating her bullshit any more.  She's being completely called on the carpet and has zero rebuttals.  People suddenly aren't afraid of her.  It's absolutely wonderful to see.  

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
On 5/30/2023 at 12:17 AM, WhiskeyVictor said:

I cannot remember ever seeing so much eye-rolling from Paige. I thought they would pop out of her head and roll across the set.

She was the same at the reunion before this one. Pouty, sullen, bitchy. She is such a sour puss. 

On 5/31/2023 at 3:32 PM, Kiki620 said:

Lindsay's finally pulled her head out of her own ass, she's looking around and realizing that no one is defending her or tolerating her bullshit any more.  She's being completely called on the carpet and has zero rebuttals.  People suddenly aren't afraid of her.  It's absolutely wonderful to see.  

She had no comebacks. Carl had to work overtime defending her. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
On 5/30/2023 at 2:59 AM, CallmeCray said:

I found it pretty interesting that she did appear to have a weird reaction when Kyle proposed to Amanda - I didn’t see the whole scene, but that was the general idea - wouldn’t surprise me in the least!

Danielle has a bunch of screws loose. Girl is nuts! The only reason Paige and Ciara like her is because of their hatred for Lindsey. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

I think Danielle is pretty authentic. She feels love intensely, she rides for her friends to the nth degree, and she gives 100% of herself. I think she truly believed she was Lindsay's best friend off the show. I also found her expression at Kyle's proposal appropriate because she didn't understand why Amanda said yes.

• Like 3
15 hours ago, bichonblitz said:
On 5/30/2023 at 2:59 AM, CallmeCray said:

Danielle has a bunch of screws loose. Girl is nuts! The only reason Paige and Ciara like her is because of their hatred for Lindsey. 

My issue with Danielle is that even at this point, when she has had time to look back at her behavior during the summer and her reactions to anything said about Karl and Lindsey's relationship, she cannot even concede that she may reacted over the top and can understand Karl's reluctance to include her in the engagement.  She apparently has not done any self reflection.  I get she was hurt but her not even acknowledging her part in why Karl did not include her is disturbing or just sad.

Danielle should also realize that the girls in the house support her because they do not like Lindsey, not that she has become their new best friend.  And yes, it appeared as though Lindsey looked around and realized she had no friends in the house.  And yes Karl worked hard to defend her, and some of what he said was true.

Love Chris and Sam.  I hope they come back and they get new guys in the house too.  Too much estrogen this summer.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
On 5/30/2023 at 3:08 PM, Passing Strange said:

Was this filmed recently? Because if they've had time to see the episodes and read viewer reactions, you'd think everyone would be trying to do damage control. Yet it's only Carl and Lindsay, the two people who were maligned the most. Right couch needs a dose of genuine reality.

I think it was filmed about a month ago, so they would have seen the reaction, but instead of trying to assess their behavior and what they may have done to make viewers think they were wrong, it's making them madder and causing them to double down. They're all so sure that they're right and if they can simply prove to us that Lindsay is wrong, we'll all get behind them! But nobody likes a gang-up and it's just making them seem mean and petty to many viewers. I don't love Lindsay, but I hate Paige, Ciara, and Mya at this point because they're so miserable, bitchy, and boring. It's reminding me a lot of the Fox Force Five on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, who also wanted to hide their personal lives from the cameras and make hating LVP their storyline and then would get angry when most of the audience didn't like that. 

On 5/31/2023 at 12:14 PM, WhiskeyVictor said:

She's a nurse, so that means she cares a lot about people, plus she's gotta be smart to learn all that complicated medical stuff. 🧠

Well, she doesn't know what a lobotomy is, couldn't figure out that drinking orange juice with a September expiration date in August meant it was safe, and thinks Kory and Austen are hot, so I'm not so sure about those smarts. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, Panda Bear said:
On 5/31/2023 at 12:14 PM, WhiskeyVictor said:

Well, she doesn't know what a lobotomy is, couldn't figure out that drinking orange juice with a September expiration date in August meant it was safe, and thinks Kory and Austen are hot, so I'm not so sure about those smarts. 

Well, a girl is entitled to a few "blonde moments" once in a while. 😉

• Like 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

I think Lindsay and Paige are both mean girls and both assholes. I wonder if Lindsay doesn't come back, who will the girls focus on next because it seems there has to be one or two people that another group does not like.  I wonder if that would be Sam (I would hope not).  Regardless, all this behavior is so damn juvenile for people their age, and definitely more so from Paige right now due to her reunion behavior.

I'd like to see weekends (if they all return) in which C/L and Paige aren't in attendance to see if the dynamics change. Or is the precedent set and it's simply too late to keep the girls from living in their beds.  Don't get me wrong, I love being in bed too and will do so far too often, however, I'm not on TV in a kickass house with beautiful people and surroundings.  

While I do love the idea of Carl and Lindsay living happily ever after together, I just don't see it. I don't get why Lindsay can't just not drink to the point of being an asshole, what's wrong with 1 or 2 drinks?  I drink maybe once or twice per year, so the concept of her trouble with not getting activated seems so foreign to me.  I just hope that before they marry, Carl finds his voice and stands up to her, because she will definitely be running things if he remains quiet to keep things calm.  

Amanda could also stand to learn to find her voice too, because if she were to ask Kyle to reduce his drinking or partying, Kyle would flip. I don't find it funny how he's 40 but still acts childish. There is being young at heart and immature and stupid at heart.  So, with the cheating rumor being addressed in the reunion, has Kyle mended his ways and he's now faithful on all his Loverboy trips?  I just find all the attention on Carl/Lindsay uncomfortable when there is an equally toxic couple on the couch opposite them.  Like, really yay for Kyle and Amanda because no one said he cheated?  

What is the rumor that Craig leaked about Luke?  I've liked Craig compared to his Southern Charm counterparts, but that is starting to change due to his behavior from other shows he's been on.  Hey Craig - there is such a thing as overexposure. 

I think Mya or Paige need to go. Keep Ciara. 

Edited by IntrovertRed
  • Like 3

Mya and Paige are okay. 👍

I think Paige needs to come out of her little turtle-shell. 🐢

Ciara is a (funny/beautiful) asset to the household. 😘

Danielle is on the bubble: her flights into hyper-emotional outbursts are worrisome. 😨

Now that Carl-Lindsey are a couple (Carlsey?), they are free to move away for a while and maybe pop in from time to time, but as regulars, stick a fork in 'em, 'cause they're done, hon.

I like Kyle's party-hardy attitude. When he isn't stressing over the wedding or Loverboy, he's a riot whether or not he's mounting a blow-up animal. 😄

Amanda is a sweetheart. She's a saint for tolerating her husband (many women would win an award for that!) 😆

5 hours ago, IntrovertRed said:

What is the rumor that Craig leaked about Luke?

Here you go.

Winter House’s Luke Gulbranson Implies Craig Conover Leaked Jessica Stocker Drama

5 hours ago, IntrovertRed said:

I've liked Craig compared to his Southern Charm counterparts, but that is starting to change due to his behavior from other shows he's been on

I'm willing to give Luke some benefit of the doubt, but the business with Jessica was bad. I didn't know he was on anything other than Summer House and Winter House. What have I missed?

• Like 1

ciara came in season 5 and was a lazy, messy roommate saying she needed a much deserved break after spending so much time with COVID patients.  At first I had compassion for her.  Then I realized season 5 started filming beginning of summer 2020 and they had to quarantine for a couple weeks so just how long was she working with COVID patients?  A couple months.  My son worked all of 2020 as a nurse…missing the holidays and taking zero vacation and sick days.  He was too busy holding the hands of dying patients who could not have family in the room.  She is beautiful but there isn’t much else there.   

• Like 7
On 6/5/2023 at 4:02 PM, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

ciara came in season 5 and was a lazy, messy roommate saying she needed a much deserved break after spending so much time with COVID patients.  At first I had compassion for her.  Then I realized season 5 started filming beginning of summer 2020 and they had to quarantine for a couple weeks so just how long was she working with COVID patients?  A couple months.  My son worked all of 2020 as a nurse…missing the holidays and taking zero vacation and sick days.  He was too busy holding the hands of dying patients who could not have family in the room.  She is beautiful but there isn’t much else there.   

👍for your son for being a front-line hero!

However, even if Ciara had helped for a few months, that alone must have been very traumatic -- even for a professional nurse.

• Like 2

I’m finally catching up in the reunion. Here is my recap: 

Right couch: Lindsey you need to take accountability for your actions and apologize!

Lindsey: I’m sorry 

Right couch: Inauthentic and not good enough!
Andy: Right couch, can you apologize for any of these things?

Right couch: No. we did nothing wrong.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2