Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E17: Tell All Part 3

• Start Topic

Mahmoud crosses a line with Nicole; Gabe confronts his sister, Monica; Jen reveals that she may have slipped her number to someone in the studio; an ex threatens Daniele and Yohan's marriage.

First Look: 26/05/23; TLC: 28/05/23; Discovery+: 28/05/23;

• Like 1
4 hours ago, greekmom said:

Jen reveals that she may have slipped her number to someone in the studio

Ugh. How hard are they trying to force this Jen/Julian idea? Just as fake as Veronica and Jamal. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

More Kris and Jeymi she-said and then she-said and then the mother said. I would love to know whose story, if any, is true. For anyone getting involved with Kris in the future, document, document, document everything. BS on the bank account that does not exist anymore.  If mom paid with PayPal, it would have records too. The bank branch and the head office would have records of cancelled/compromised/closed accounts for several years. If I was Jeymi, I would not have gotten married to Kris at all - until I got a handle on who she really is. 

More on Nicole and Mackmoud and the helpful brother. Plus Mackey chatting inappropriately to some woman in China. I have no idea what the two see in each other and their relationship is baffling.

• Like 7
28 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

More on Nicole and Mackmoud and the helpful brother. Plus Mackey chatting inappropriately to some woman in China. I have no idea what the two see in each other and their relationship is baffling.

Maybe he was looking for wife #2, since he is allowed four.  

• Like 2

To paraphrase what Miss Debbie said after watching one of Kris and Jeymi’s arguments: “We saw Kris working…working…working. Busting her butt. But did we ever see Jeymi working? Nope!” (with a smug flip of her fan) 

actually, Miss Debbie, I never saw any evidence of KRIS working, either, and I refuse to believe her lies. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 9
  • Love 1

Funny that no one took simple phone footage of Kris working, or that she would have an invoice for her services (unless she was just paid cash), some sort of confirmation from an employer. Miss Debbie’s story persona is a bit different than the tell all reality.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

More Kris and Jeymi she-said and then she-said and then the mother said. I would love to know whose story, if any, is true. For anyone getting involved with Kris in the future, document, document, document everything.

There are always 3 sides to the truth, 1st person's version, 2nd person's version and the real truth in the middle somewhere.  I am tending to believe Jemyi more than Kris (and Kris' mom).  Debbie believing Kris is as ridiculous as her outfit. 

I can't stand Danielle.  I still think that Gabe (and Debbie) are using the Tell All to apply to Pillow Talk.  Don't care about Nicole, Mackmoud, Jen or Rishi.  The only person up there that is decent is Isobel.  

• Like 6
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Jade Foxx said:

Still nothing said about Kris assaulting Jeymi, unless there is more to their segment. If not - that’s absolutely disgusting. 

This Tell All is absolute trash.   This cast is the worst anyway but TLC letting Kris get away with something that is on camera is disgusting.  

• Like 10
  • Applause 3
2 hours ago, Midwestern Lady said:

This Tell All is absolute trash.   This cast is the worst anyway but TLC letting Kris get away with something that is on camera is disgusting.  

These are the same people that brought us Geoffrey, Big Pred and countless other questionable people.  Are you surprised?  

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
12 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Funny that no one took simple phone footage of Kris working, or that she would have an invoice for her services (unless she was just paid cash), some sort of confirmation from an employer. Miss Debbie’s story persona is a bit different than the tell all reality.

Of course if Kris worked at all and was paid, both of which I sincerely doubt, she would have been paid in cash. She's not going to leave a paper trail for anything. 

• Like 5
(edited)
59 minutes ago, greekmom said:

These are the same people that brought us Geoffrey, Big Pred and countless other questionable people.  Are you surprised?  

Also the same people who showed us OR Nicole shoving Azan but never addressed it. Production has control over what they show us so I don't understand why they air incidents like this then ignore them at the Tell All. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

Machmoud's brother has a mail-order wife from China, so I'm wondering if she has a "friend" for Machmoud?  

who contacted him about buying a TV online 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Wouldn’t shipping a tv from China to Egypt cost way more than buying one domestically?

I really laughed about your post because I thought, that was your take away from that scene? LOL!

Mackmewd was trying to think fast on his feet, Nicole should have told him to go a head and buy the TV if it was a good deal!

• Applause 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I really laughed about your post because I thought, that was your take away from that scene? LOL!

Mackmewd was trying to think fast on his feet, Nicole should have told him to go a head and buy the TV if it was a good deal!

The mind does wander when watching this dreck.  But I also think it may suggest that it wasn’t the true reason he was talking to the woman.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
On 5/27/2023 at 1:10 PM, magemaud said:

Also the same people who showed us OR Nicole shoving Azan but never addressed it. Production has control over what they show us so I don't understand why they air incidents like this then ignore them at the Tell All. 

And what about the worst of the worst - Angela and her MANY, MANY instances of assaultive and abusive behavior.  I honestly don't think any of this was EVER  addressed at any Tell All.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 6
1 minute ago, Fable said:

And what about the worst of the worst - Angela and her MANY, MANY instances of assaultive and abusive behavior.  I honestly don't think any of this was EVER  addressed at any Tell All.  

HOW could I have forgotten that? Not only pushing but throwing drinks and cakes at Michael which is another form of assault. I think the rest of the cast is afraid of her so they don't bring it up. 

• Applause 1
(edited)
8 minutes ago, magemaud said:

HOW could I have forgotten that? Not only pushing but throwing drinks and cakes at Michael which is another form of assault. I think the rest of the cast is afraid of her so they don't bring it up. 

I think production is afraid of her as well as the cast which is why she keeps appearing despite having a horribly ugly & abusive personality.

Edited by Shrek
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
On 5/27/2023 at 1:11 PM, Starlight925 said:

Machmoud's brother has a mail-order wife from China, so I'm wondering if she has a "friend" for Machmoud?  

I'm sure that if the wife had someone for Macmoud he would have been married already.  Probably Asian wife has no one because the guy is an idiot and has no game.  Remember Nicole was his first in many ways. 

• Like 3
16 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Wouldn’t shipping a tv from China to Egypt cost way more than buying one domestically?

My good friend Google said that Samsung has a Tv manufacturing factory in Egypt. Most still come from China and Korea. Probably end up on one of the huge container ships that sometimes get stuck in the Suez Canal.

• Useful 4
35 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

My good friend Google said that Samsung has a Tv manufacturing factory in Egypt. Most still come from China and Korea. Probably end up on one of the huge container ships that sometimes get stuck in the Suez Canal.

Yeah but it sounded like he was buying one from some random person like on eBay.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
6 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

The mind does wander when watching this dreck.  But I also think it may suggest that it wasn’t the true reason he was talking to the woman.

I am more than positive that woman was not selling tv's.

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
On 5/26/2023 at 10:36 PM, Frozendiva said:

If I was Jeymi, I would not have gotten married to Kris at all - until I got a handle on who she really is.

There was a throw-away remark from Jeymi about them never having actually been married.  Maybe I misinterpreted that, but perhaps Kris wasn't in town long enough to finalize the legal aspects?

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

As I recall, Rishi's father died and Risha has a special needs brother which means life was really hard for them while growing up and his mother probably had to work several jobs for them survive.  I write this because it gives so much context to the importance of his mother and uncle to him (beyond traditional relationships).  He will never abandon his mother (IMO).  He may have made better money when his professional photos used to represent how he looked; at this point he should probably practice law for a reliable income.  I get that Jen doesn't like her age being brought up, but it's best if she cuts her losses and moves on.  I still don't get how she was able to afford all those trips to India (including the more recent one in order to attend a wedding and during which she and Rishi reconnected).

Mona should have refused to attend as her lies on Kris' behalf were exposed.  

I loved Yohan ambush of Danielle in telling her their marriage was over.  She can double-talk all she wants, he is done.  

Debbie and Gabe need to stay out of everyone else's relationships.

I thought Tim and Veronica were a bit more forthcoming in this episode and I appreciated some of their comments/insights.  

And, finally, this season draws to a long, torturous close.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

Rishi and Kris were both wearing similar ugly jackets with the fancypants detail on the lapels.  Who saw that coming? 

hqdefault.jpg.1b247160597bb8a6fdb1f3fffc4f3b7b.jpg

kris-foster.jpg.thumb.webp.2888e0d9e2a83094e1154baffbdda9b9.webp

I loved Shawn's green dress and thought she looked great.  She also didn't do a completely shitty job this time.  She was slightly better than usual.

That's all I got. 

Catherine Tate Yawn GIF by Warner Bros. UK & Ireland

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 3
15 hours ago, anoninrva said:

There was a throw-away remark from Jeymi about them never having actually been married.  Maybe I misinterpreted that, but perhaps Kris wasn't in town long enough to finalize the legal aspects?

IIRC, when Shaun asked them about their current status Kris said “There is no marriage” and Jeymi’s reply was “I’m single”. I just took it to mean they both considered themselves divorced whether or not the marriage was legal in the first place. I would guess they could have gotten it annulled fairly quickly since they were only married a few weeks. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

Jen, you do not disrespect Rishi’s parents on international television. Before getting engaged, he should have informed you of his culture and obligations to his parents. Part is on him and the other part is on you for not learning about what you would be marrying into. Maybe Miss Debbie’s son might be a better option for you.

Good for Yohan for speaking up and getting out.  I don’t think it is wrong to have lunch with an ex who is visiting. Of course, my spouse would know me and know that things would be just friendly. Yohan is probably tired of the exhaustion that is Daniele.

Nicole, good luck with Mahmoud. You made your bed. A lot of women would not put up with him. Again, you leapt before looking into your new life and religion and culture to see if it works for you. If he comes to the US on a spousal visa, at least it is your turf. Chances are he will be looking for a more suitable second wife.

Oussama played it well when he said he had no comment on anything because he did not understand anything.

Gabe, focus on your own life. It was baffling that his sister had no idea she was in the wedding party. Isabel’s mom would have to do some measurements to fit a dress. Poor communication? Drama for the sake of drama? And no, no being too cool to try to land a Pillow Talk gig.

We probably will never know the truth about Jeymi and Kris. Too many stories, too much drama. Jeymi has learned a tough lesson trusting someone you met online, marrying that person 9 days after you physically meet that person. Not knowing who or what you signed up for. The first ghosting episode would stick with me and be a predictor of future behavior. Maybe Kris had a good intention but realized she was in over her head and escaped, maybe she likes hurting people to validate herself. Too many lies, questions that will never be answered. If the marriage was legal, time to end it and block each other. If not legal, cut off any communication. 

Tim and Veronica were pretty useless. I did not care for him lumping some South American women into wanting the money and it being easy to spend without realizing it. Jeniffer is not Jeymi and Tim does not know Jeymi. Maybe Kris spent that cash, maybe she did not. No one is going to investigate this, no one will get any receipts.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

At a Tell All, Tim demanded of Jesse, "why are you here?"  I could ask the same of him at this Tell All, "Why were you there?"  Clearly, he and Veronice didn't add anything.  He seemed to be holding Jeymi accountable for Jeniffer's transgressions. 

My days watching this franchise are numbered.  In the beginning it was fun; but now it just a waste of time.  Same storylines, same countries: Morrocco, Tunisa, Egypt, Colombia, Brazil, Dominican Republic (Ukraine and Russia are out for the time being), just different people.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
2 hours ago, Cementhead said:

I loved Shawn's green dress and thought she looked great.  She also didn't do a completely shitty job this time.  She was slightly better than usual.

She was better because she sat there silently for 90% of the time. If you look up useless in the dictionary there is a picture of her.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
15 minutes ago, Shrek said:

She was better because she sat there silently for 90% of the time. If you look up useless in the dictionary there is a picture of her.

But at least for the 10% of the time that she did talk, she spoke actual sentences this time instead of just uttering "wow" dumbfoundedly over and over again as per usual. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Cementhead said:

I thought there were a lot of silences in between Gabe's useless input. Shawn didn't ask pertinent questions AT ALL. I wanted her to address a lot of key elements within the story lines but she was useless. She just sat back and listened to Gabe's babbling.

18 hours ago, AR Traveler said:

Did I hear right, Jen telling Rishi's mother to *&^() off?  Oh no.  Disrespect my mom, and you're done (says me).

That whole thing was weird. Why would Jen suddenly have a breakdown in the back room telling Rishi she would never speak to him again if his mom brought up the age thing? The mom was very respectful about it, and 48 is not 108. She's older than Rishi, yes, but I don't see a reason to focus on that comment and cry over it. I know it was fabricated because who starts production when one of the cast members hasn't joined the onstage cast yet? It was such a nothing idea someone had that didn't ring true. Same story with Angela.

I also don't think Jen should have given her number to Debbie's son. Despite Rishi not being totally honest with her about his circumstances (and she could have easily googled the info) he was still very much in love with her. I mean, if you're going to get a number, get it discretely or after the show and don't announce it. There was no need to humiliate him behind his back. She wasn't innocent either; she could and should have read up on Indian culture. I only wish that Rishi brought it up during the tell-all so the entire cast could eat crow.

• Applause 7
5 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

As I recall, Rishi's father died and Risha has a special needs brother which means life was really hard for them while growing up and his mother probably had to work several jobs for them survive.  I write this because it gives so much context to the importance of his mother and uncle to him (beyond traditional relationships).  He will never abandon his mother (IMO).  He may have made better money when his professional photos used to represent how he looked; at this point he should probably practice law for a reliable income.  I get that Jen doesn't like her age being brought up, but it's best if she cuts her losses and moves on.  I still don't get how she was able to afford all those trips to India (including the more recent one in order to attend a wedding and during which she and Rishi reconnected).

Based on this information about Rishi’s dad and brother and the fact that pensions aren’t commonplace in India, I respect Rishi’s commitment to helping his mom.   As much as I get Jen’s desire to get away from his family because that isn’t part of her culture, could she really respect a man who left his mother and special needs brother on their own? 

As for the age thing…does she not get that the problem with her age is due to her likely inability to have kids and provide Rishi with his own pension plan.  

• Like 5
  • Applause 5
8 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

As for the age thing…does she not get that the problem with her age is due to her likely inability to have kids and provide Rishi with his own pension plan.  

I wish that someone on the panel would have educated the others. It should have been Rishi or Jen, who also had no idea. Even Rishi's mom or uncle could have said something to clarify the situation.

Kris was a lethargic sack of potatoes, sitting there looking down, fumbling and looking bored out of her mind. Even when Mona came out there was no acknowledgment by Kris that her mom was even there. (I liked Mona, BTW). She wanted to support her daughter, but at the same time she wanted to be (mostly) truthful. Jeymi should have spoken up more in defense of herself. The "no, no, no, no" thing was a filler that led me to believe perhaps she wasn't being 100%. However, I totally support Jeymi. Kris is not a nice person. Shawn wasn't doing her job when she didn't bring up the shove that Kris gave Jeymi. That was a major incident in the show - yet no mention!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Based on this information about Rishi’s dad and brother and the fact that pensions aren’t commonplace in India, I respect Rishi’s commitment to helping his mom.   As much as I get Jen’s desire to get away from his family because that isn’t part of her culture, could she really respect a man who left his mother and special needs brother on their own? 

I agree with the last part of your post absolutely. It's like Jen has no idea WHY Rishi's mother says she is too old. She wants a wife for her son who can produce children! Jen, more than likely, can't do that. (Unless she "totes someone else's egg!")

Yohan is done with Danielle because she "baited and switched" him with the promise of coming to the US. Now she is staying in the DR. She has ended his dream so there is no reason for him to stick with her.

I don't understand the purpose of Tim and Veronica even being there, but even more so, I don't understand why they kept parading them on and off the stage!

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
1 hour ago, lilysmom said:

Yohan is done with Danielle because she "baited and switched" him with the promise of coming to the US. Now she is staying in the DR. She has ended his dream so there is no reason for him to stick with her.

Yup. I doubt he ever loved her in the first place. I didn't see one moment in the season where I thought he showed true affection or love towards her. It's easy for him to leave.

1 hour ago, lilysmom said:

I don't understand the purpose of Tim and Veronica even being there, but even more so, I don't understand why they kept parading them on and off the stage!

They don't give them the opportunity to say much, do they? But I'd rather have them come on then any other past couples.

I saw a bit of Pillow Talk last night after the show but I was forced to turn off the TV after a few minutes - I have no idea why Kulani and her sister keep getting invited back to the show when they add NOTHING except bouncing theatrics and ridiculous hand signals. I thought the two guys (Kenny and Armando) on 90 day were boring, but I think they are fun to watch on PT.

• Like 3
(edited)
5 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Nicole, good luck with Mahmoud. You made your bed. A lot of women would not put up with him. Again, you leapt before looking into your new life and religion and culture to see if it works for you. If he comes to the US on a spousal visa, at least it is your turf. Chances are he will be looking for a more suitable second wife.

In Egypt, men cannot take a second wife without the approval of their first wife and they must prove they can provide for both wives equally.

That's why the prevalence of polygamy in Egypt is very low. (I'm not quoting numbers because I was unable to find any official sources that agreed on the percentage).

Now onto other matters:

In India, Jen interrogated Rishi to the nth degree about a DM exchange he'd had — instigated by her catfishing friend Randi — and considered that cheating. 

Then, weeks later, after rekindling their relationship in India during which she admitted they'd been intimate, she handed another male cast member her phone number during the filming of the Tell All — making her an actual cheater. 

When Jen told Rishi if his mother ever again said anything about her age, she would never, never speak to him again, I thought:

"Swift move, Jen. You just handed Rishi's mother the perfect way to get you out of her son's life on a silver platter". 

Gabe accused Rishi of talking in circles and never answering questions directly in the Tell All Part 2. In the Tell All Part 3, Veronica asked Gabe when the last time he called Monica was. 

Gabe muttered in reply (paraphrasing) "Well I'm not gonna call her every day".

Shut up, Gabe. 

Edited by TwirlyGirly
  • Like 3
  • Applause 5
2 hours ago, Breedom said:

Shawn wasn't doing her job when she didn't bring up the shove that Kris gave Jeymi. That was a major incident in the show - yet no mention!

I don’t understand why that scene was re-shown at all if no one was allowed to comment on it. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 6
33 minutes ago, Breedom said:

Yup. I doubt he ever loved her in the first place. I didn't see one moment in the season where I thought he showed true affection or love towards her. It's easy for him to leave.

As much as I'd like to give Yohan the benefit of the doubt about Danielle breaking his trust - he is one of the more articulate and self-confident participants this season - the timing of the breakup just doesn't make sense to me.  Unless they're just admitting that they've been split up for months and aren't getting back together, it still seems like awfully convenient timing for such a personal conversation.

Our theories aren't really mutually exclusive, though.  He could have been referring to the trust that they were going to go back to America, and less so the ex-boyfriend.

• Like 1