Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E17: Tell All Part 3

• Start Topic

Gabe: “I’m not confrontational…” except on this show. 

Loved how Yohan referenced “in one ear and out the other” just as the earpiece fell out of his ear. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
5 hours ago, Adeejay said:

My days watching this franchise are numbered.  In the beginning it was fun; but now it just a waste of time.

I totally get that.  I paused for a while myself after I saw Angela on Pillow Talk pulling worms out of her dog's behind.  I did start watching again, but I more or less only pay half attention, and now with the writers' strike, I imagine the TV horizon is going to be pretty bleak, so I will probably keep watching, at least for a while, but yeah, it's not fun at all, not even trashy fun.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, lilysmom said:

I agree with the last part of your post absolutely. It's like Jen has no idea WHY Rishi's mother says she is too old. She wants a wife for her son who can produce children! Jen, more than likely, can't do that. (Unless she "totes someone else's egg!")

Yohan is done with Danielle because she "baited and switched" him with the promise of coming to the US. Now she is staying in the DR. She has ended his dream so there is no reason for him to stick with her.

I don't understand the purpose of Tim and Veronica even being there, but even more so, I don't understand why they kept parading them on and off the stage!

It’s always weird how Shawn has guests leave and then just signs off.  She did it with Taylen and Tim and Veronica this time. There are no more segments and no one needs those seats so just sign off with them still out there rather than make us watch them walk off in real time and then sign off.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, TwirlyGirly said:

When Jen told Rishi if his mother ever again said anything about her age, she would never, never speak to him again, I thought:

It was ambiguous but I thought she meant she would not speak to his mother again (via a translator). 

• Like 1
(edited)

Finally getting to watch and I haven’t read all the comments, but I couldn’t help but notice that after the commercial break, when they trot out Tim and Veronica AGAIN to talk to Danielle, Kris isn’t on stage! She’s not slouched over in her chair twitching. She also wasn’t in the break room with the others discussing Jen’s call with Rishi.
Oh, never mind. I forgot that she’s violently ill. “Narc” something… 

IMG_4527.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 4
11 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

It’s always weird how Shawn has guests leave and then just signs off.  She did it with Taylen and Tim and Veronica this time. There are no more segments and no one needs those seats so just sign off with them still out there rather than make us watch them walk off in real time and then sign off.

i don't know why they insist on wasting time watching anyone walk on or off and all the showing of them lugging the cameras around and stuff and counting down

are we supposed to get something from that? 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
On 5/27/2023 at 9:30 AM, Midwestern Lady said:

This Tell All is absolute trash.   This cast is the worst anyway but TLC letting Kris get away with something that is on camera is disgusting.

I agree!  Shanu never called Kris on her shit and never asked about the pushing incident.  WTH?  But the problem was Jeymi is she did not exactly make her case or even bring up Kris's abuse.  And Jeymi had to have picked up on Kris's drug use but said nothing.  it was really kind of weird how one sided there "story" was on The Tell All.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

I think Kris’s obvious drug problem was off the table for discussion at the Tell All by Jeymi and everyone. The best comment Jeymi could get in without breaking silence was to allude to her concerns about Kris’s “mental health.” 
it still baffles me that we were shown “the push” again but it wasn’t addressed after that. They even showed the others’ shocked reactions but the subject was dropped. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Fable said:

I totally get that.  I paused for a while myself after I saw Angela on Pillow Talk pulling worms out of her dog's behind.  I did start watching again, but I more or less only pay half attention, and now with the writers' strike, I imagine the TV horizon is going to be pretty bleak, so I will probably keep watching, at least for a while, but yeah, it's not fun at all, not even trashy fun.  

WHAT???!!!!

On 5/29/2023 at 8:42 PM, MrBuhBye said:

Thinking back,  I don't recall Taylen saying a single word during the tell-all.  Did he?

Danielle and Nicole subscribe to the "I'm a modern-day, independent female and F$%# what MY MAN wants me to do!" Danielle, more than once, has used the phrase "I'm not gonna put up with..."  -Perhaps the men you chose are not the right ones for you! If someone has a strong belief that you should submit fully as a Muslim wife (Machhhmoud) or is a devout Catholic who, for whatever reason, dislikes your communicating with (and hanging pictures of) an ex in your marital home, and you just can't abide by it, then FIND SOMEONE ELSE!  Just because someone is cute selling rugs or has a man-organ like a club, you don't need to decide to marry them- and then spend the rest of your married life arguing with them that your way is "right."

I agree with others here, that there were certain pivotal scenes that BEGGED to be brought up.  Danielle smugly telling the camera in English in front of an unsuspecting Yohan, "I have no intentions of bringing him to the United States!"; Kris shoving Jayme; Gabe admitting he didn't tell his family about his upcoming wedding plans; Debbie acknowledging that yeah, maybe she did dangle a ticket to the US in Ousama's face.

11 hours ago, gaPeach said:

And Jeymi had to have picked up on Kris's drug use but said nothing.  it was really kind of weird how one sided there "story" was on The Tell All.

Well, Jeymi tried to hint at it at the end, saying "I'm concerned for your mental health," to which Kris lashed back with a nasty insult. Another missed opportunity for Shawn to ask, "can you elaborate on that?"

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
3 hours ago, KateHearts said:

Thinking back,  I don't recall Taylen saying a single word during the tell-all.  Did he?

He said "What up?" to Yohan when he came on the set and after a pregnant pause, he answered "No" when Shaun asked if he still had romantic feelings for Danielle. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Kris is a vile excuse for a human I don't understand how the others could just sit there and not challenge Kris whenever she couldn't provide receipts for her character assassinations. Debbie is on drugs or something. She was taking up for kris as if she was present at their filming. The stupidity is astounding

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, KateHearts said:

Well, Jeymi tried to hint at it at the end, saying "I'm concerned for your mental health," to which Kris lashed back with a nasty insult. Another missed opportunity for Shawn to ask, "can you elaborate on that?"

Excellent post. Shaun is useless as a host because we tune in to watch a leader make these people accountable for their decisions and actions. We despise Shaun's kid glove treatment of these wannabe celebrities.

Debbie, Nicole, Danielle and Kris should have their feet held to the fire for their provoking behaviors. Lastly, I believe Kris's mom started supporting Kris's allegations of spending $10,000 in 6 months until Jayme showed receipts. I bet Kris has borrowed thousands of dollars pff her mom "for Jayme"; even getting mom to send PayPal on her behalf, making it seem this is a daily occurence. You could see the realization in Mona's eyes, that her daughter is again, stringing her along.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2

Why is Jen shocked that Rishi's family would dislike her age. Not once have I heard if Rishi wants a wife and kids. If he'd like to have a family, then I dislike her age also.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
8 hours ago, Chalby said:

Kris is a vile excuse for a human I don't understand how the others could just sit there and not challenge Kris whenever she couldn't provide receipts for her character assassinations. Debbie is on drugs or something. She was taking up for kris as if she was present at their filming. The stupidity is astounding

I read where Debbie claims "insider information" led her to her conclusion about Kris & Jeymi.  Whatever that information was they didn't share it with the rest of us.

...and Shaun is a horrible host because she doesn't watch the show & knows nothing about these couples or their stories.  She asks the questions that are written on her prompt cards or whispered in her ear.  She is just there to be pretty.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
On 5/26/2023 at 10:56 PM, MrBuhBye said:

I think Mona is used to lying for Kris.

As the mother of an addict, I completely agree. Mona knew she was going to be asked about an amount if she were the one being the intermediary with money. She was intentionally vague with the dollar amount, and there is a large discrepancy between $1700 and "tens of thousands" of dollars. Also, the $1700 is more in line with the $450/month rent if Kris only paid for a few months like Jeymi said she did.

• Like 4
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, lightninggirl said:

As the mother of an addict, I completely agree. Mona knew she was going to be asked about an amount if she were the one being the intermediary with money. She was intentionally vague with the dollar amount, and there is a large discrepancy between $1700 and "tens of thousands" of dollars. Also, the $1700 is more in line with the $450/month rent if Kris only paid for a few months like Jeymi said she did.

It also sounded like Kris was including all the money she spent traveling back and forth to Colombia twice and her expenses while she was there and somehow billing that all to Jeymi lol.  The huge knife, the “prescriptions”, the non-mint toothpaste.  I wonder if production paid for the glamping when she proposed or renting the pool area for the birthday party or if she is billing that to Jeymi as well.

• Like 5

As we complete another season, it's important for me to acknowledge: The Americans are the fucking meanest/stupidest/most entitled/worst people, on every iteration of this show.  The US should apologize for issuing them passports.

59 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

It also sounded like Kris was including all the money she spent traveling back and forth to Colombia twice and her expenses while she was there and somehow billing that all to Jeymi lol.  The huge knife, the “prescriptions”, the non-mint toothpaste.

Her tax returns must be interesting.

2 hours ago, Kath94 said:

I read where Debbie claims "insider information" led her to her conclusion about Kris & Jeymi.  Whatever that information was they didn't share it with the rest of us.

Insider information: "Kris told me the truth when nobody was lookin'!"

Debbie's complete disconnect with reality re: Kris and Jen leads me to believe Oussama may not be all wrong in their situation.  He had the line of the tell-all with "I tried to understand, but I understand nothing."  Same bruh. 

14 hours ago, KateHearts said:

or is a devout Catholic who, for whatever reason, dislikes your communicating with (and hanging pictures of) an ex in your marital home,

To be fair, the pictures of T-Bone were not hanging. 

They were in a drawer.  Probably next to sex toys.

On 5/30/2023 at 11:59 AM, magemaud said:

I think Kris’s obvious drug problem was off the table for discussion at the Tell All by Jeymi and everyone. The best comment Jeymi could get in without breaking silence was to allude to her concerns about Kris’s “mental health.” 
it still baffles me that we were shown “the push” again but it wasn’t addressed after that. They even showed the others’ shocked reactions but the subject was dropped. 

The Americans hardly ever hold each other accountable.  If they do anything, they tiptoe.  And they couldn't even muster that for the obvious physical abuse. 

Then we have the Eds and Jibris (aka Mr. Sparkles) of the world who attack everyone everywhere and lose all their credibility for when they do hit an actual point. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
15 minutes ago, Drogo said:

As we complete another season, it's important for me to acknowledge: The Americans are the fucking meanest/stupidest/most entitled/worst people, on every iteration of this show.  The US should apologize for issuing them passports.

Her tax returns must be interesting.

Insider information: "Kris told me the truth when nobody was lookin'!"

Debbie's complete disconnect with reality re: Kris and Jen leads me to believe Oussama may not be all wrong in their situation.  He had the line of the tell-all with "I tried to understand, but I understand nothing."  Same bruh. 

This is everything, thank you. I've been thinking of Oussama's family, as well as how kind and accommodating they were to Debbie. I got the impression that she's implied she would help him come to the US. So I believe him, not her. I don't know how 90 days pays its participants, but i hope Ousssma and Jayme were paid separately. And one last note, Debbie has always appeared (to me) to be in her 70s. I wouldn't be surprised if she shaved 6 years off her age.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, Chalby said:

I don't know how 90 days pays its participants, but i hope Ousssma and Jayme were paid separately.

Oussama and Jeymi both expressed concern for their partners' mental health. I found it easier to believe about Kris because she's so unlikeable but now watching clips of D&O back I wonder why I didn't believe it about Debbie.  

Oussama was pretty clear from their first night at dinner - he understood that they were going to stay at his parents' house for a month or two so they could figure out if they were a good fit to get married and go to the US together.  (He says "we will go to the US" but she repeats it back to him as "I'd go back to the US", no one corrects her probably due to language issues.)  He tells her on the car ride on their way to meet his parents that they will accept her because parents want their children to have a good future. He gets mad at her because she can't stop talking about the plans every five minutes when he's already told her all he wants is a month or two to make sure they are compatible "in reality" before they commit to an apartment or marriage. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 4

Ok I had to go back and rewatch some of this and why oh why did they talk to Danielle and Yohan so long without even mentioning Danielle telling the camera in English that she has no intention of bring him to America?  She said it several times in the first couple of episodes and laughed about it.  But all we got was Yohan is too jealous and he made her cry.  WTF???  

These Tell Alls suck and need a good Host instead Shau who asking NO hard questions.  Please get a new host. Please.

• Applause 2
  • Love 2

Jen having a meltdown and then giggling over giving Debbie's son her phone number. She really is a tween in a 47 year old woman's body. 🙄

I thought she was about to hulk out. Girl, that’s their reason for not wanting their son to marry you. When asked, they’ll say it again.

I am absolutely annoyed and over the Americans on the cast continuing to insist Rishi needs to stand up to his family and positioning him not moving out as a sign of his immaturity and dependence on his family. He is his mom’s retirement plan. They are his dependents. If he wanted to change that dynamic, it was something that needed to be done from a long time ago. He would be abandoning them at this point. I wish they brought in someone else to talk through this culturally.

Jeymi is literally the only one providing receipts up in this motherfucker. I loved it when she called out Kris mom by pulling up her PayPal!

Kris got her mom to pay her drug dealer and told her it was Jeymi. Her excuses make no sense at all. You might close a bank account but you should still have access to past statements.

I feel like whenever she was asked to prove anything she was saying there was some kind of the-dog-ate-my-homework excuse.

Kris should have never been allowed on this show. Her behavior was disgusting, and she is the epitome of a gaslighter. Clearly issues with drugs and mental health there. Tells lie after lie, will never hold herself accountable for anything, and constantly victimizing. AND she has demonstrated very abusive behavior. Seriously bad move, TLC. I hope I never see her on television again. You dodged a bullet, Jeymi. You can and will do so much better.

Yohan dumping Danielle was the highlight of the entire tell all for me. I think he meant it too. Glad he finally grew a pair and stood up to being steamrolled by his dictator wife.

I feel like I understand more now of how Miss Debbie was so easily scammed by Oussama. She is a HORRIBLE judge of character. Let's just start with participating in the gaslighting of Jeymi.

Bitch, Jeymi had a job and was supporting herself just fine, before the pillbilly entered her life!

Monica is ridiculous!!! You missed your brother’s wedding because you were crying??? GTFOH.

• Like 1
  • Applause 9
1 hour ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Monica is ridiculous!!! You missed your brother’s wedding because you were crying??? GTFOH.

Also the fact that they had the argument at 2:30 a.m. when the bar closed suggests that they were both plastered.  She probably didn’t want to get up because she was hung over.  Remember he was lying in bed all morning too.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Macccchhhmooood is a petulant little dick. His brother's job is to stand up for family, but they both sat there like assholes laughing at anyone who questions them. The only time I agreed with Kris was when she called him 'childish' after he was full-on mocking her.

So is Dibby. She's siding with Kris, who admittedly kicked in someone's door and then literally CRUSHED their phone. Fuck all 3 of them.

These Tim and Veronica idiots are so fucking annoying. They're comparing people to individuals who weren't even on the show, which is confusing and they are completely unnecessary. I guess they needed extra filler time to drag this out into three episodes.

Monica has some deep-rooted problems, and a little sofa chit-chat ain't gonna address whatever they are. I don't buy that Monica had NO idea what she was going to be doing - her OWN MOTHER was there. And how would Isabel's mother know what size bridesmaid's dress to make in the first place? Then "I enjoyed her [Isabel] - we bonded" line was bullshit; Monica CONFRONTED and CHALLENGED Isabel in the restaurant when they met.

Jen can fuck right off with this rage with Rishi and his mother. She and her defenders are bitching about how Jen is so worldly and understanding of Indian culture, but she's so incensed about the age thing. If she knew anything about Indian culture this would still be insulting, BUT Jen would understand they family's position as well as Rishi not going to bat for her on this point. She's all "well, NOW this just isn't about us anymore" - um, what? If you knew anything about Indian culture, you'd know it's not just about YOU. It is absolutely not the way it works there, period. And giving her number to Dibby's son? Ew, Jen, you can do better, and you'd have Dibby for a MIL. You think you'd have issues with Rishi's mother? Girl, BUCKLE UP.

Why are they trotting out Daniele's ex AGAIN? He's a good-looking dude but he's almost empty everywhere else. Also, I hope he's not planning on having children in the future with his pants that tight, my god. Also, why are they cutting Daniele's headshots off right above her breasts? She's like at the bottom 1/3 of the screen with 2/3 of empty space above her head. And I'm glad Yohan told her off about the ex and ended things because they're just horrible people. Yohan got married because he thought he's getting a free ride to NYC where he can survive without having to change much. Daniele's bitchy little friend walked off that stage like the cat that got the cream. 🙄

Edited by lightninggirl
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Kris got her mom to pay her drug dealer and told her it was Jeymi. Her excuses make no sense at all. You might close a bank account but you should still have access to past statements.

Yes!!! And Kris' mom probably figured that out right as she was weakly saying, "Oh, well, my bank account was closed so I don't have. ... any receip..." Oop @ you, enabler! 😂  Her grandson was arrested for trafficking fentanyl, so I'm sure she wasn't completely clueless to her family's issues.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

We don't need no stupid tax returns! 

Probably not a wise idea for a meth lab to file a return.

2 hours ago, magemaud said:

But, can she, really? 

I don’t get what Rishi is attracted to other than she is not Indian.  Her personality, her looks, yuck.

• Like 4

Here I am late for the party as usual. Looks like everything has been hashed out quite well already (which is why I hardly ever comment) but there is something I can’t stop thinking about. Has Monica, Gabe’s sister, had some kind of dimple “implants”? Is there even such a thing? She has some kind of divit in both cheeks, same exact spot on both cheeks.

Seriously, I don’t think I’ll sleep again until this is cleared up.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Mean Jeanne said:

Here I am late for the party as usual. Looks like everything has been hashed out quite well already (which is why I hardly ever comment) but there is something I can’t stop thinking about. Has Monica, Gabe’s sister, had some kind of dimple “implants”? Is there even such a thing? She has some kind of divit in both cheeks, same exact spot on both cheeks.

I noticed those too, and wondered if they were piercings that she didn't have any jewelry in.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
(edited)
On 5/31/2023 at 11:22 AM, Drogo said:

He gets mad at her because she can't stop talking about the plans every five minutes when he's already told her all he wants is a month or two to make sure they are compatible "in reality" before they commit to an apartment or marriage. 

I agree, I thought Kris was "off" from Day 1. But hearing Debbie side with Kris so hard, makes me wonder.

You are also bringing back bits I'd forgotten re what was said to the family. At the same time, I don't know how Debbie and Oussama got their information so wrong, especially months versus years. Was Debbie going to really live in Morocco for years, but just allow herself to return home 2x a year to visit? I wish we had some way to know what was being said, privately, online. Surely one of them kept their conversations?

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 1
On 5/30/2023 at 7:51 PM, KateHearts said:

Danielle and Nicole subscribe to the "I'm a modern-day, independent female and F$%# what MY MAN wants me to do!" Danielle, more than once, has used the phrase "I'm not gonna put up with..."  -Perhaps the men you chose are not the right ones for you!

I do not understand what Nicole wants. She states she wants to wear her own clothes, and no hijab. She states that Mahmouds uncle can manufacture her designs.

I see what she gets from this marriage. But what's in it for Mahmoud? She's a 40 year old, beautiful woman, who embarrasses him publicly. He has a quick temper, although I'm never quite sure what he's lashing out about?

Does anyone know what he's getting out of this marriage?

15 minutes ago, Chalby said:

I agree, I thought Kris was "off" from Day 1. But hearing Debbie side with Kris so hard, makes me wonder.

You are also bringing back bits I'd forgotten re what was said to the family. At the same time, I don't know how Debbie and Oussama got their information so wrong, especially months versus years. Was Debbie going to really live in Morocco for years, but just allow herself to return home 2x a year to visit? I wish we had some way to know what was being said, privately, online. Surely one of them kept their conversations?

What has given you the impression that either of them would be savvy enough to keep records of their conversations?

• LOL 2
5 hours ago, Mean Jeanne said:

Sleep well, @Mean Jeanne, there is a procedure called "dimpleplasty" that Monica appears to have had done. I'm surprised Darcey and Stacey haven't gone to Turkey for it...YET! 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
On 5/31/2023 at 4:32 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

I am absolutely annoyed and over the Americans on the cast continuing to insist Rishi needs to stand up to his family and positioning him not moving out as a sign of his immaturity and dependence on his family. He is his mom’s retirement plan. They are his dependents. If he wanted to change that dynamic, it was something that needed to be done from a long time ago. He would be abandoning them at this point. I wish they brought in someone else to talk through this culturally.

I am a single person with an elderly mother and a severely mentally disabled sister and I understand Rishi PERFECTLY. Now I think he’s a punk who led Jen on, and he should’ve ended things with her- but no way is he leaving his family. I wouldn’t leave mine!

Im also childfree and open about that, but it’s clear I have responsibilities to my family of origin that are life long. Many people from other countries understand this without explanation. 

On 5/31/2023 at 4:32 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

Jeymi is literally the only one providing receipts up in this motherfucker. I loved it when she called out Kris mom by pulling up her PayPal!

Jeymi just needs to cut her losses and take this as a “stupid tax” move on from Kris, and maybe try to find a local woman to fall in love with and marry. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
12 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Jeymi just needs to cut her losses and take this as a “stupid tax” move on from Kris, and maybe try to find a local woman to fall in love with and marry. 

I am not even believing Jeymi to be gay, I think she saw a way to get a few TLC bucks, same with Kris...they both seem so performative. 

Maybe I am getting lazy in my old age but I would never put myself in a situation that required this much work for a relationship, no long distance, no having to learn another language to communicate, no having to change everything about me for culture or religion because I do not believe you can fall in love with someone if you want them change everything about themselves, I just don't. How do you get to know a person if you cannot communicate in the vernacular, get the nuance, sense of humor, etc...

Also, I could not be in a relationship with someone that would be pissed if I were to go to work, someone in the relationship is always mystified as to where money comes from and how to earn it, and mad about it having to happen for eight hours a day, so dumb.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1