Type keyword(s) to search

S10.15: #SCANDAVOL

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Jel said:

Some (maybe Freud ;) would say he wanted to get caught. He already told us that *ordinarily* he would remove something like that from his phone, but this time, when he was having an affair and already wanted to break up with Ariana, he was “too busy”.  He really couldn’t afford the three seconds it would take to delete it?

I think  he wanted to get caught, it was his easy way out. It was really going to hurt Ariana  anyway  he did it, and he knew she went through  his phone. If he was staying  with Schwartz,  she'd say,  let me look at your phone, and he'd  hand it over.I guess I agree with Freud.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
6 hours ago, Jel said:

Some (maybe Freud ;) would say he wanted to get caught. He already told us that *ordinarily* he would remove something like that from his phone, but this time, when he was having an affair and already wanted to break up with Ariana, he was “too busy”.  He really couldn’t afford the three seconds it would take to delete it?

For somebody who always thinks he’s the smartest one in the room….he’s obviously not.

Every time he tries to explain himself, the hole just gets deeper. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
11 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Probably everything that can be said about this crapfest has been said, but I do wonder why Sandoval didn’t empty his pockets before going out on stage to do his poor man’s Mick Jagger routine. Wouldn’t stuff like that be locked up backstage or kept by the manager? Why go out on stage with important stuff that could fly off into the crowd? Can you imagine what could have happened if that person did not give the phone to Ariana?

Ariana said on WWHL that she looked at the phone that night because of woman's intuition. I think she would eventually look, even if she didn't that night, especially as she watched episodes of the show (which was already airing) where Sandoval and Schwartz accused her of not being a good girlfriend, and seeing the red flags about Raquel. 

18 hours ago, princelina said:

To me that seemed like her just giving James another slam.  As he does to her when he claims he's never been happier with Ally.  I feel like they both have been trying to get each other to feel bad this season.

I agree. And she thought she did so much better than James by being with the biggest star of the show.

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
(edited)
19 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Some believe that Rachel writes lines for herself and rehearses. That’s why there often seems to be a disconnect or even non sequiturs.

One example: Lala was upset that she hurt Scheana by not being there for her when she miscarried. Rachel was trying to comfort Lala. Lala was grateful and said, “I like you.” Rachel said, “I don’t need your approval.”

Yeah a lot of the cast have said the same thing about her. Jax said on a podcast that she would have things written down and “rehearse.” Lala said on her podcast that she told Ariana, Scheana and her that making out with Schwartz “would be good TV.” I think Raquel was a fan girl who used James to get on the show and thought she was just making a “tv show.” She doesn’t seem to get that these were real relationships, friendships and marriages.

Edited by ksutton625
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1

1:1 b/w Ariana and Scumdoval: She’s incredibly articulate and spot on with her assessment. He fake cries and adjusts his balls. He did her a favor — she’s already shining a lot brighter without this greasy, mustachioed noose around her neck. 

The Bravo picture really foreshadowed this season. 

BB46881F-3B62-436B-B4E6-1DBB8EE7FF40.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 1
On 5/19/2023 at 7:47 PM, Jennifersdc said:

So you’re advocating there should be no repercussions for amoral behavior?

My takeaway from the Scarlet Letter was a little different. More about how Mr Reverend got away without a blemish on his reputation and IMO poor Hester was likely raped. Good point - but I don’t really see the comparison.

Well nobody got raped. Or murdered. Repercussions for amoral behavior? Are we the morality police now?  What should be the punishment for having an affair? Stoning? If we did that more than half the country would be bruised. I know they’ve opened their lives by being on reality tv, but it’s really between Arianna (and sadly her coven of bitches) and Tom and Raquel to deal with it. According to what I’ve read here Arianna has moved on and is happy. Everyone else should follow suit. Just my opinion. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lady of nod said:

Well nobody got raped. Or murdered. Repercussions for amoral behavior? Are we the morality police now?  What should be the punishment for having an affair? Stoning? If we did that more than half the country would be bruised. I know they’ve opened their lives by being on reality tv, but it’s really between Arianna (and sadly her coven of bitches) and Tom and Raquel to deal with it. According to what I’ve read here Arianna has moved on and is happy. Everyone else should follow suit. Just my opinion. 

And here’s another one of my unpopular opinions. Raquel does not need to be on this show. I don’t think she’s that bright and I don’t think she’s tough enough for this crowd. I don’t think she’s emotionally stable. I think she’s damaged from James and who knows what else has happened in her life. What she did to Ariana is horrible but I blame Tom for this. He knows how vulnerable she is. He’s a narcissistic jerk. She was easy prey. And look where she is now. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 2
2 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

I don’t recall advocating stoning. But I fully believe in calling people out on their bullshit. Especially if they’re on reality TV for my entertainment.

• Like 7
  • Applause 6
  • Love 1
On 5/18/2023 at 6:04 AM, RoseAllDay said:

I think his friendship with Schwartz has been the only relationship Sandoval has really cared about. Don’t ask me why — maybe because Sandoval’s ego gets off on Schwartz’s puppy dog-like devotion and loyalty, which he can’t get from anybody else?

Yep! I just read a re-cap in Rolling Stone of the final episode (which is amusing and recommended). The author described Schwartz as Sandoval's "Renfield", and that, pretty much hilariously nails it as far as I'm concerned!

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

I can’t stop thinking about Schwartz being kept up at night besieged by thoughts of man-eating crocodiles in Florida.

Insomnia over being part of a systematic betrayal and cover-up, not so much, but crocodiles…..

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
3 hours ago, bosawks said:

I can’t stop thinking about Schwartz being kept up at night besieged by thoughts of man-eating crocodiles in Florida.

Insomnia over being part of a systematic betrayal and cover-up, not so much, but crocodiles…..

Everyone knows the most dangerous man-eaters are in So-Cal. 

7 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I think Rachel thought that if she was patient, eventually Sandoval and she would be the King and Queen of Vanderpump Rules.

What she got instead:

• Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

And let's not forget who the true victim is here. Tom Schwartz.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 15

Wasn’t Sandoval still with his girlfriend when Ariana got with him? What the hell did she expect from this man? He was a known cheater. And that Raquel  looked like the type to cheat with her friends man. They keep,mentioning how dumb Raquel is but Ariana seems dim too.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
12 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Wasn’t Sandoval still with his girlfriend when Ariana got with him? What the hell did she expect from this man? He was a known cheater. And that Raquel  looked like the type to cheat with her friends man. They keep,mentioning how dumb Raquel is but Ariana seems dim too.

Sadly, I have known many intelligent women with an amazing ability to live in fantasy land when it comes to men. She has always been pretty arrogant too-just check the title for her personal thread here. I do think she is exponentially more intelligent than Racquel, but then so is a potted plant. I think her problem was denial and arrogance, not stupidity.

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)
On 5/20/2023 at 7:40 PM, Lady of nod said:

It’s not about being  the morality police, however the audience reacts to the cast, and this is part of it. Nobody expected this. We’re all ok with watching some semblance of flawed behavior, that’s VPR after all.
But now that we’re observing, it’s our job as the invited audience to have reactions to how the paid cast chooses to behave, and to react to their personalities.
With their chosen actions, come our reactions, which impact ratings. So it’s all part of the package.

I don’t comprehend the defense of Raquel imbalanced with the defense of the victim? Commenting is not “stoning.” It is commenting.

I don’t understand trying to shame the audience for empathizing with a victim of pain, a victim who endured deep pain, deep depression & agony. 

The reference to Raquel’s amoral behavior above was an earlier response to it being “immoral” to judge the cheater Raquel’s behavior. Tom is not excluded but no one seems to have a problem with criticizing Tom, it appears that for some reason kid gloves for Raquel are in order..?

Methinks the point being made above was that we are supposed to feel shame for criticizing cheaters, while being told that cheaters themselves can’t be criticized. So it’s ok to cheat, cause pain, betray friends it’s all good. But it’s not ok to criticize the cheater, who causes pain, depression and agony?

If one cast member  stole $50,000 from another cast member, slashed tires, stole a car, or assaulted someone, we’d be here criticizing it. It’s objectively wrong behavior to steal, and impacts the victim. Would this same argument surface for a thief?
Did anyone  have a problem with criticizing Jax? So why is Raquel off limits?

Edited by lili45
  • Like 13
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, chlban said:

Sadly, I have known many intelligent women with an amazing ability to live in fantasy land when it comes to men. She has always been pretty arrogant too-just check the title for her personal thread here. I do think she is exponentially more intelligent than Racquel, but then so is a potted plant. I think her problem was denial and arrogance, not stupidity.

I don’t think it’s living in fantasy land or arrogance.  Many people (men and women alike) who aren’t egomaniacs still have an egocentric opinion on how to make a relationship succeed.  

They figure “If I’m giving my partner everything I myself would like to get in this relationship, they’ll be happy” because they don’t have the true empathy required to realize different people need to be loved differently.  These two were trying to love each other in their own preferred ways and never really cares about what the other said they needed. 

In the best case scenario, these couples break up.

In the next best scenario, one or both cheat (or betray the other in some way) which leads to their breakup.

In the worst (and probably most common) scenario, they stay together forever and never know what it is to get the flavor of love they truly need, or know the joy of loving someone else they way that individual really needs to be loved.

Edited by Drogo
  • Like 4
  • Love 3
(edited)

Arianna to Kristin: It was one kiss, you hope it doesn’t mean anything.

Me to my TV: Oh for fucks sake, give it up already Ariana! You slept with Tom while he was with Kristin!

James in his confessional: something something something about Tom and Raquel being heartless cheaters.

Me to my TV: You have cheated on every girlfriend you have had!

Im actually on James and Ariannas side here but…come the fuck on. I can’t anymore with the revisionist history of past seasons that I have seen multiple times…because I have no life.

Edited by FozzyBear
  • Like 7
  • Wink 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4

James seems obsessed with Raquel. I didn’t watch when they broke up, what happened? 
Also not sure why people are so mad at Schwartz. He was in a bad position. He certainly couldn’t have gone to Katie. She’s mean and treats him like crap.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, FozzyBear said:

Arianna to Kristin: It was one kiss, you hope it doesn’t mean anything.

Me to my TV: Oh for fucks sake, give it up already Ariana! You slept with Tom while he was with Kristin!

James in his confessional: something something something about Tom and Raquel being heartless cheaters.

Me to my TV: You have cheated on every girlfriend you have had!

Im actually on James and Ariannas side here but…come the fuck on. I can’t anymore with the revisionist history of past seasons that I have seen multiple times…because I have no life.

They’re all assholes for sure, however, none of them carried on an affair for several months (at minimum) with the best friend of the betrayed. I think this group has their own definition of “faithful”, and this clearly waaaay overstepped it. Sort of like when Eddie Fisher cheated on his wife, Debbie Reynolds, with her best friend, Elizabeth Taylor*.  The level of deceit and selfishness is really hard for most people to fathom, even this group. 

*Only comparison that came to mind, this group wishes they had that level of celebrity.

• Like 7
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
57 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

James seems obsessed with Raquel. I didn’t watch when they broke up, what happened? 
Also not sure why people are so mad at Schwartz. He was in a bad position. He certainly couldn’t have gone to Katie. She’s mean and treats him like crap.

Rachel wanted James to stop drinking alcohol, because his excessive drinking usually led to James behaving badly, offending a VPR cast member whom Rachel wanted to socialize/film with.

She said that James and she were visiting her family during the holidays. He said many horrible things to her family members. 

I don’t know if James was obsessed with Rachel so much as she bruised his ego, when she ended the relationship.

They are angry at Schwartz because they suspect that he has known for several months, probably from the very beginning. They also suspect that he let Sandoval and Rachel use his apartment for their trysts. Most people would have said, “Tell Ariana this week. If you don’t, I will.”

• Like 7
7 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Rachel wanted James to stop drinking alcohol, because his excessive drinking usually led to James behaving badly, offending a VPR cast member whom Rachel wanted to socialize/film with.

She said that James and she were visiting her family during the holidays. He said many horrible things to her family members. 

I don’t know if James was obsessed with Rachel so much as she bruised his ego, when she ended the relationship.

They are angry at Schwartz because they suspect that he has known for several months, probably from the very beginning. They also suspect that he let Sandoval and Rachel use his apartment for their trysts. Most people would have said, “Tell Ariana this week. If you don’t, I will.”

Agree. Schwartz could have pushed Sandoval  to tell Arianna. At the very least he could have said something like “I won’t blow you up but I don’t want to have anything to do with this and I won’t lie for you.” Instead he continued to film scenes with Sandoval that painted Arianna as the bad guy and even traveled with Sandoval and Arianna after filming.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

Agree. Schwartz could have pushed Sandoval  to tell Arianna. At the very least he could have said something like “I won’t blow you up but I don’t want to have anything to do with this and I won’t lie for you.” Instead he continued to film scenes with Sandoval that painted Arianna as the bad guy and even traveled with Sandoval and Arianna after filming.

I meant traveled with Sandoval and Raquel. 

• Like 2

I think the plan was to break up after the reunion, after the two Toms spent the season making her sound like a horrible girl friend, then everyone would be on his side, but then he dropped his phone

• Like 9
  • Useful 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

He's a whiny little bitch and spent his part in the last episode whining about how this has impacted him. He supposedly has, or had, friends so why does he need to go to Katie? She's been listening to his nonsense for far too many years. That's why they split. I get that if your life partner-and I am referring to Sandoval-does something bad, you may choose to remain friends. Sandoval didn't kill someone or molest a child. But you don't have to enable the deceit. Ariana was supposedly his friend too. Yet he played along with that whole absurd Raquel wants Shwartz BS they tried peddling all season and, because we all thought she was stupid, we bought it. The Video was apparently made at Schwartzes and I don't even want to know where Schwartz was when Tom was, um, "performing" for Raquel. Yet now he wants to whine about how this impacted him. F off Schwartz. The vast majority of the audience has now seen through that stupid lost little boy routine. Grow the F up or go away.

Edited by chlban
  • Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, chlban said:

He's a whiny bitch and spent his part in the last episode whining about how this has impacted him. He supposedly has, or had friends so why does he need to go to Katie? She's been listening to his nonsense for far too many years. That's why they split. I get that if your life partner-and I am referring to Sandoval, does something bad, you may choose to remain friends-Sandoval didn't kill someone or molest a child, that you choose to remain friends. But you don't have to enable the deceit. Ariana was supposedly his friend too. Yet he played along with that whole absurd Raquel wants Shwartz BS they tried peddling. The Video was apparently made at Schwartzes and I don't even want to know where Schwartz was when Tom was, um, "performing" for Raquel. Yet now he wants to whine about how this impacted him. F off Schwartz. The vast majority of the audience has now seen through that stupid lost little boy routine. Grow the F up or go away.

Schwartz was impacted by Sandoval messy affair and had every right to vent. His businesses were directly affected. It was not up to him to run to Ariana and tell her what was going on. 

• Like 3
(edited)

Remember at the beginning of the season, James was anxious that everyone would start excluding him, now that he and Rachel were no longer together, because they liked her more, and they didn’t want her to feel uncomfortable, since James was flaunting his relationship with Ally and since James is James? He freaked out that Rachel was the one to tell him Ariana and Sandoval were inviting him to their pool party.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 4
(edited)

I’m watching the Miami Girl episode and if this person is in her 20s, she has done herself a huge disservice with the fillers/Botox/sun. It’s terrible of me to say but she’s reminding me of a leathery mummy. Granted, skin-colored lipstick is not helping. 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 7

I liked Ariana correcting Sandoval left and right.

When are you going to see her?

Tomorrow.

Are you going to kiss and talk about how much you love each other?

I don’t know.

Just say “no”!

I’m sorry you saw that- -

No, you’re sorry you DID that!

• Like 7
2 hours ago, Wicked said:

I think the plan was to break up after the reunion, after the two Toms spent the season making her sound like a horrible girl friend, then everyone would be on his side, but then he dropped his phone

Yes. I believe Schwartz referred to it as the “game plan”. 

• Like 7
(edited)
15 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Schwartz was impacted by Sandoval messy affair and had every right to vent. His businesses were directly affected. It was not up to him to run to Ariana and tell her what was going on. 

It also wasn't up to him to participate in the false narrative that had him and Raquel flirting, when he knew Tom was screwing her, nor did he need to provide Sandoval with a place to play with his side piece. You can maintain a friendship with someone having an affair but, especially if the party cheated on is purported to be your friend, you do not have to cover for the asshole.  Stay out of it.  Grow a pair and tell said asshole that what he is doing is wrong and, while you won't tell Ariana, you also will not in any way participate or actively cover for him. Maybe even grow a pair and push him to come clean. But it's Shwartz we are talking about. He is a whiny, spineless excuse for a man. Always has been.

Edited by chlban
  • Like 11
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

Love that we as viewers got to see Schwartz's text to Ariana because it really illuminates how he feels about the whole situation.  He’s just so blase about it, telling her to just “treat yourself, go somewhere nice, be decadent”.  This whole situation is not going to remedied by a spa day, Schwartz, thank you very much.  He was lacking so much empathy in that whole exchange.  Good for Ariana for putting her foot down and telling him he was essentially cut off.  He is Sandoval’s lap dog.  Always has been, always will be.  His friendship has always been contingent on how her and Sandoval are doing so it's pretty clear he's gonna look out for him first.  

Edited by Marigold66
  • Like 11
  • Love 3

I am not advocating for Rachel, but something isn’t all there. I think she’s dealing with a lot of rejection in her life from beauty pageants to her biological Mom handing her over to her Aunt. The Mom didn’t give Raquel up due to the inability to raise her but b/c she was done having kids and her Aunt was unable to conceive. That has to hurt on many levels, especially when she’s see her bio sister/cousin. On top of that, I am sure that James was very difficult to deal with, mentally. As much as I find him funny, you can see that Ali is completely exhausted from his antics. Again, not condoning Raquel’s behavior but something is very off with her. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Someone on Reddit commented on this. 
When Ariana tearfully told Sandoval that she would have followed him anywhere, etc., it does make me wonder, “Really?” 
Because she knows and we know that he wasn’t that great a guy, even before this. It did look like Ariana often found him annoying and didn’t appreciate his shouting at her friends all the time. And shouting at her friends’ mothers.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 6
  • Useful 1
5 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

It's your prerogative if you want to feel bad for Schwartz, but bear in mind that he already knew about the affair when he went on Rachel's birthday trip and made a joke to Arianna's face that she'd better watch out for Rachel because she likes men who are taken. I imagine Arianna must feel especially hurt and humiliated when she looks back on moments like that and realizes that the trio weren't laughing with her about the absurdity of the statement but laughing at her because she didn't know the truth and they were getting away with it.

It wasn't on Schwartz to tell her, but he could have at least had enough respect for her not to make jokes about it at her expense. 

• Like 13
  • Applause 2
3 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

There’s speculation that the big reveal is that Sandoval and Rachel started hooking up while she was with James

Wouldn't surprise me. Thought sandovals inserting himself into rachella was beyond weird. Then why did she agree to marry James? And her breaking up with James, who has been financially supporting her for x amount of years, came out of nowhere. The reason we were given was she didn't like how he talked to his family. That is rich coming from her after her disrespect to Katie's mom. Maybe she can blame that on James. Not my fault I spoke so disrespectfully to her, I learned to do it from James. Anyway, the chicks a mess and I hope they stay together for a long time.

Not buying the breakup, sounds like crisis pr messing with the narrative. The pr breakup would also move the affair back into the secret category. They can go back to sneaking around and get everybody and the media off their back. Leviss only likes men that are taken so sandoval can get his rush by banging groupies and they both win!

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
On 5/19/2023 at 7:07 PM, heatherchandler said:

It reminded me of 6th grade, a group of girls together calling a lesser-liked girl on speakerphone and asking her questions that she would be embarrassed to answer.  It was gross then, it’s even more gross now that it’s a group of adults doing it.

I don’t know, reading the Scarlet Letter in grade school actually taught me that public shaming and shunning is wrong and immoral.  Your takeaway was that it should be implemented?

I would just have no desire to associate with people who backstab, deceive, show little to no remorse about it, and try to put the blame on others as to why they couldn’t/wouldn’t act responsibly. Right now from what I’ve seen most of the group feels the same. YMMV.

Sandoval will always have Schwartz, so there’s that. Rachel…she can just deal with it. Actions have consequences.

19 hours ago, chlban said:

I keep thinking of what Lisa said to Lala at the reunion about Rand. “How you get ‘em is how you lose ‘em.” While this may not be true 100% of the time, it’s still a good observation. Nobody thinks it can never happen to them — until it does. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
8 hours ago, Steph J said:

It's your prerogative if you want to feel bad for Schwartz, but bear in mind that he already knew about the affair when he went on Rachel's birthday trip and made a joke to Arianna's face that she'd better watch out for Rachel because she likes men who are taken. I imagine Arianna must feel especially hurt and humiliated when she looks back on moments like that and realizes that the trio weren't laughing with her about the absurdity of the statement but laughing at her because she didn't know the truth and they were getting away with it.

It wasn't on Schwartz to tell her, but he could have at least had enough respect for her not to make jokes about it at her expense. 

I don’t feel bad for Schwartz but I don’t think he needs to be raked over the coals for whatever he did or didn’t do. Ariana should have had a clue but maybe she was in denial. 40 year old men don’t need to be running over to each other homes. He was using that as his cover to bang Rachquel but I think Ariana should have uncovered the bs awhile ago. 
I thought the scene with Kristin was weird too. Ariana was getting with Sandy when he was still with Kristen. How you get them is how you lose them. Even Raquel the idiot knows this as she mentioned it.

• Like 4
11 hours ago, TheCouchPotato said:

I am not advocating for Rachel, but something isn’t all there. I think she’s dealing with a lot of rejection in her life from beauty pageants to her biological Mom handing her over to her Aunt. The Mom didn’t give Raquel up due to the inability to raise her but b/c she was done having kids and her Aunt was unable to conceive. That has to hurt on many levels, especially when she’s see her bio sister/cousin. On top of that, I am sure that James was very difficult to deal with, mentally. As much as I find him funny, you can see that Ali is completely exhausted from his antics. Again, not condoning Raquel’s behavior but something is very off with her. 

Actually you make a good point. It doesn't excuse her, but it may explain her need to be loved. I found out, in my 50's, that the woman I thought was my mother was, actually, my Grandmother and the woman I thought was my much older sister was, in  fact, my bio mom. Said bio mom married a few months after my birth and went on to have seven, yes seven, more children. All of whom swear she was a fantastic mother. Even in my 50's I went through some weird stuff. Why didn't she come back for me? Short of that, why wasn't she in my life?  Why did she give me to the mother she hated? Lot's of weird stuff that really doesn't matter anymore, but it surprised me how much it shook me for a while. I read a couple of books about adoption and a lot of adopted kids feel unwanted. It has nothing to do with the people who raise them, who may be fantastic parents, it's just built in. Also interesting, an inordinate number of serial killers are adopted. Not saying Raquel is a Serial killer but she certainly exhibits some sociopathic behavior. Even when everything came out, her demeanor with Tom at her apartment was more giddy than remorseful. 

• Like 7
  • Hugs 9
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I don’t feel bad for Schwartz but I don’t think he needs to be raked over the coals for whatever he did or didn’t do. Ariana should have had a clue but maybe she was in denial.

I'm not really sure why anyone would expect Schwartz to blow up Sandoval's spot anyway.  Schwartz and Ariana are friends, but he's Scandy's best friend.  Ariana was one of his groomsmen, but Scandy was his best man.  His loyalty is to his best friend. If the tables were turned and she'd been creeping on him, I don't think we'd expect Ariana's best friend (Logan?) to scoot over and tell Scandy about it.  

Adding to this, Ariana has made it known you can't come to her and tell her things about Scandy without her calling over Scandy to dispute what you're saying (ex: Lala trying to tell her at the SAH Sur party that he lied about not being able to get an Uber circa Grandma's passing and her saying "NOOOOOPE, I'm not doing this, Tom come over here.")

Most people don't have a commitment to the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth when it involves selling out their closest friend in the world to someone who will probably never talk to them again anyway.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Wouldn't surprise me. Thought sandovals inserting himself into rachella was beyond weird. Then why did she agree to marry James? And her breaking up with James, who has been financially supporting her for x amount of years, came out of nowhere. The reason we were given was she didn't like how he talked to his family. That is rich coming from her after her disrespect to Katie's mom. Maybe she can blame that on James. Not my fault I spoke so disrespectfully to her, I learned to do it from James. Anyway, the chicks a mess and I hope they stay together for a long time.

Not buying the breakup, sounds like crisis pr messing with the narrative. The pr breakup would also move the affair back into the secret category. They can go back to sneaking around and get everybody and the media off their back. Leviss only likes men that are taken so sandoval can get his rush by banging groupies and they both win!

There was also speculation on Facebook that she's pregnant. PURE SPECULATION, not putting it out as fact. I would not be at all surprised if she would hope for that. Hopefully someone was using protection.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I don’t feel bad for Schwartz but I don’t think he needs to be raked over the coals for whatever he did or didn’t do. Ariana should have had a clue but maybe she was in denial. 40 year old men don’t need to be running over to each other homes. He was using that as his cover to bang Rachquel but I think Ariana should have uncovered the bs awhile ago. 
I thought the scene with Kristin was weird too. Ariana was getting with Sandy when he was still with Kristen. How you get them is how you lose them. Even Raquel the idiot knows this as she mentioned it.

Ariana should have uncovered the BS a long time ago? Really? So you agree with Sandoval, it's on Ariana because she didn't follow him to find out where he was really going. Because it's perfectly normal to spy on someone you have spent almost a decade with, bought a house with and had your Eggs frozen for. Um, K .

Edited by chlban
  • Like 8
  • Applause 2
(edited)
8 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

If my son were dating Ariana for nine years, and then dumped her to date Rachel, I would be so p- - -ed at him.

I thought it was weird that Sandoval told Raquel his parents loved her. That implies they must know her fairly well, at least more than a passing introduction. It doesn't speak well of his parents, if true. Again, if he isn't happy he should break up with her, but I would not love to have my son sneaking around on his long term partner. And I would certainly not love the girl sneaking with him. It says everything about both of them and I would be very disappointed.

Edited by chlban
  • Like 6