Type keyword(s) to search

S10.15: #SCANDAVOL

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, chlban said:

The strange thing about this season is that it seems that along with all the anger at Sandoval and Raquel, the audience seems to have finally figured our what a POS Schwartz is and always had been. 

It's not a strange thing to me, it's the best thing.

• Like 11
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, princelina said:

Is that what he said?  I thought he was referring to Ariana and why he "couldn't" break up with her?

Yes, he said Ariana told him she would commit suicide if he left her. What a low blow load of crap. He dropped that excuse real quick. 

Oh, and now he's using the "mid life crisis" as a reason for his behavior. I turned 40 and I freaked out. So you went ahead and totally fucked up your life. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Yes, he said Ariana told him she would commit suicide if he left her. What a low blow load of crap. He dropped that excuse real quick. 

Obviously I don't know Ariana for real, but this doesn't seem like something she'd say in seriousness . Again, I don't know so maybe it is. However, if it was said in confidence to Tom off camera, or in a moment of escalated distress, he is even more garbagey for revealing it on camera. 

• Like 7
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

Oof that conversation between Raquel and Tom in her apartment was all sorts of cringe. First he called her Ariana, then saying "they love you", she responds with "I love you". Then "we shouldn't kiss, there are cameras." Just ugh.

I applaud Ariana for all the things she said to Tom. She had no pity for him and it was great.

I felt bad for Scheana. I really don't think she knew. When she talked about how her and Tom have been friends since 2009 (before the show) and that she knew him even before Ariana knew him. Also, how horrible everyone was to her that first season and Tom was the one nice to her and telling her that she belonged. You could feel the hurt from her.

Love that Ariana kept calling her Rachel and not Raquel on WWHL

• Like 21
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 5/18/2023 at 4:56 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Geez, Ariana. This is all your fault for not following Sandoval when he told you that he was going to go hang out with Schwartz. 🤯

Yeah, I thought maybe I heard that wrong, but no he said it. Last week he was complaining she didn't bring him Paper Towels and Toilet Paper. Now he's blaming her for not following him to find out he was cheating? These people are Freaks.

Edited by chlban
  • Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

What has me fascinated is that Ariana is drawing a line in the sand.....if you're friends with Sandoval, you cannot be friends with her.  And there is no pushback of "hey, I'm free to pick my friends!"  Nope, everyone is turning their back on Sandoval and walking away.  

And Lisa, for shit's sake, Tom IS a bad person.  

Does anyone know if there has been a drop in business at TomTom thanks to this?  If so, it's going to be rough as even the NAME of the business is linked to Sandoval.  I don't know if Lisa and Ken may decide to change the name of the business and find a reason to buy the Toms out and kick them to the curb.  

• Like 11
13 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

What has me fascinated is that Ariana is drawing a line in the sand.....if you're friends with Sandoval, you cannot be friends with her.  And there is no pushback of "hey, I'm free to pick my friends!"  Nope, everyone is turning their back on Sandoval and walking away.  

And Lisa, for shit's sake, Tom IS a bad person.  

Does anyone know if there has been a drop in business at TomTom thanks to this?  If so, it's going to be rough as even the NAME of the business is linked to Sandoval.  I don't know if Lisa and Ken may decide to change the name of the business and find a reason to buy the Toms out and kick them to the curb.  

Well, there was an initial drop in early March, but the lounge was doing fine until now. I'm not sure what will happen after the finale and the reunion episodes.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, chlban said:

Yeah, I thought maybe I heard that wrong, buy no he said it. Last week he was complaining she didn't bring him Paper Towels and Toilet Paper. Now he's blaming her for not following him to find out he was cheating? These people are Freaks.

2 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

The whole "guys will cheat if they're not getting sex" notion is absolutely ridiculous -- and actually kind of insulting to guys, like they simply don't have the brainpower not to cheat, much less try to fix the issue.

If you dont  think  that's true, ask someone who isn't getting  any. A sick SO  ,a few weeks, or months, but years ? I think it's human nature to want the touch of another person.

Didn't  they go to therapy  for this very reason? 

• Like 3

Obviously I don't know Ariana for real, but this doesn't seem like something she'd say in seriousness . Again, I don't know so maybe it is. However, if it was said in confidence to Tom off camera, or in a moment of escalated distress, he is even more garbagey for revealing it on camera. 

I totally think she would have said it just based on her behavior/words over the past couple seasons - she talked about it on the show.  Not about suicide if he breaks up with her, but about wanting to drive her car into a wall and wanting out of her life.  To be honest, I felt like her "mental health issues" have been a lot of BS since the days of her "ugly vagina" and a way of giving herself a more interesting and elevated personae than the other goofs, but I could totally believe she SAID it.

• Like 9
  • Useful 3
28 minutes ago, princelina said:

I totally think she would have said it just based on her behavior/words over the past couple seasons - she talked about it on the show.  Not about suicide if he breaks up with her, but about wanting to drive her car into a wall and wanting out of her life.  To be honest, I felt like her "mental health issues" have been a lot of BS since the days of her "ugly vagina" and a way of giving herself a more interesting and elevated personae than the other goofs, but I could totally believe she SAID it.

You know what -- good points! Alright, I am 50/50 on this now; I can believe she may have said this, but I also believe that Tom would say she said it as well. My point remains about his crappiness for repeating it on camera though!

• Like 9
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, bosawks said:

I’m not shocked Kristin Doute is back but that she is comfortable coming back in an oversized cardigan and slides is surprising.

This was the only part of the episode I found less than genuine. Kristin found a way to insert herself back into the show. A small part of me thinks Kristin may be relishing in a little schadenfreude given how Tom and Ariana hooked up in the first place. She did warn Ariana. 

• Like 9
1 hour ago, TattleTeeny said:

I don’t think it’s true and I don’t have to ask anyone. Again, the act of cheating is not a biological need. And plenty of people wouldn’t deliberately betray their partner because of lack of sex — which isn’t something that eradicates a person’s decision-making ability, morals, integrity, and/or autonomy. Wanting the "touch of another person" is normal and involuntary. Cheating to get it, especially for a long time, is a choice someone makes on purpose.

Cheating is absolutely a choice, Tom was wrong. I think the reason he cheated was lack of intimacy. 

Agree to disagree.

• Like 5
(edited)

Agree to disagree about what? Yes, cheating is a choice -- which is what I have been saying. (Unless I interpreted incorrectly, your earlier comment implied that men can't stop themselves from cheating if they are not getting sex at home ["If you dont  think  that's true, ask someone who isn't getting  any."])

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 5
18 hours ago, bosawks said:

Maybe there’s a “Miss Occupational Therapist of California” pageant she hasn’t aged out of yet to put the world back on it’s axis.

I think she can be up for Miss Tress of the Year.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 19
4 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Together in a happy moment: 

Scandy:  “I’m so happy right now. If you ever left me I would have to kill myself.”

Ariana: “Awww same.” 

Scandy:  *scribbles down in butterfly notebook that Ariana was going to commit suicide if he broke up with her*

9 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

I think she can be up for Miss Tress of the Year.

Would past winners like Scheana and Lala crown her?  I’d watch. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1

By the way, didn't see this mentioned.   One of the commercials looks like an ad for upcoming Real Housewives of New York - does anyone know - did they FIRE all of the cast and start over?  Or is this going to be a "younger" version of the franchise and the originals still have their own show?  

• Applause 1
15 hours ago, Jst2Wld said:

I don't like JK but his comment to Sandoval (in the previews for the reunion) when he tells creeper Sandoval "you're  a 1 with a mustache" is EVERYTHING! 

Even better: He said a WORM with a mustache!

7 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Would past winners like Scheana and Lala crown her?  I’d watch. 

"We walked so Rachel could not only run, but bust through the tape like Kool-Aid Man on a pasta bender."

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

By the way, didn't see this mentioned.   One of the commercials looks like an ad for upcoming Real Housewives of New York - does anyone know - did they FIRE all of the cast and start over?  Or is this going to be a "younger" version of the franchise and the originals still have their own show?  

Entirely new cast for RHONY.  The previous cast or some iteration of it was supposed to be on a RHONY: Legacy series but supposedly Jill Zarin asked for too much money and the idea was shelved.  Some of the previous RHONY ladies will be doing an Ultimate Girls Trip series - Dorinda, Kelly Bensimon, Luann, Sonja and Ramona, I think.  Someone else too. Heather? 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
(edited)
8 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

I stayed up a few minutes more to see a little of WWHL. I have to say, Ariana looks great. It’s true — living well IS the best revenge. Let Sandoval stew in his self-inflicted angst and fake sobs, and let him keep on with his sad self-pity tour of whatever friends he has left. Live your life, Ariana; miserable Sandoval did you a massive favor.

What really pissed me off was him using Ariana’s mental health as another excuse to not man up and tell her he wanted to break up — anything rather than admit he just wanted to get laid, bottom line. SO glad Scheana set him straight on that. That was a richly deserved ass kicking.

Great post!  She DID look great and happy that that IS the best revenge!  She is so much better off without him.  I wonder if it even took her that long to realize that.  Not typically a Scheana fan but how she replied to Tom about the supposed suicide threat was absolutely perfect.  You call in all her friends, break up with her, and leave so they can take care of her and she's not alone.

I literally had to fast forward during Sandoval's fake crying "breakdown" at Lisa's.  To label his crying bad acting is a complete understatement.  I don't think I've ever seen anything so unbelievable in my life. 

His uncontrollable need to call everyone "dude" is mind boggling and makes me want to stab my ears. 

The close-up of Rachel's eyebrows to show where Scheana "hit" her was laughable.  I know eyebrows are a thing right now but those 4 little hairs combed up separately on each brow were ridiculous.  

I don't need to see Kristin either.  She's like the hometown prom queen who never left her small town but now has 5 kids, no man, and sits in the local bar all day in a dimly lit corner smoking.  There's just kind of a hanging stink about her.

Edited by Kiki620
Typo
  • Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4

Agree to disagree about what? Yes, cheating is a choice -- which is what I have been saying. (Unless I interpreted incorrectly, your earlier comment implied that men can't stop themselves from cheating if they are not getting sex at home ["If you dont  think  that's true, ask someone who isn't getting  any."])

I believe a relationship  needs intimacy, if there is none, men look outside  the relationship. 

That's it, that's all, and why Rachel and Tom fell for each other.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, laprin said:

This was the only part of the episode I found less than genuine. Kristin found a way to insert herself back into the show. A small part of me thinks Kristin may be relishing in a little schadenfreude given how Tom and Ariana hooked up in the first place. She did warn Ariana. 

Exactly!

• Like 1

I still need to watch the entire episode, but some commentary apart from what was seen:

If I recall correctly, Schwartz's brothers have cognitive issues or some forms of learning disabilities.  It is altogether possible that, while Tom is not as affected, he may still BE affected.

With respect to Ariana, agree with the commentary that their relationship has been on the rocks, but deal with it or break it off.  There's no excuse for Sandoval's behavior and he may lose everything from it, but Ariana is going to go on with her life without Tom.  Tom is going to be shunned and now, I understand, what he gave everything up for has now also been lost.

I appreciate that most of the cast has surrounded Ariana and pushed Sandoval out.  Rachel should also be pushed out.  She shouldn't come back to the show under any circumstances - she was an ancillary character up to now and she has relinquished all opportunity to be permanently on the show.

It also wouldn't surprise me if Ariana leaves the show.  She doesn't need any reminders of the gaslighting (yes, it was gaslighting where Tom & Tom built the narrative about her without her knowledge or consent).  If the two boys are still on the show, she absolutely, positively should just say no and go on with her life.  She's created a new world for herself, she's happy and she doesn't need this (and I will be willing to bet her new beau wants nothing to do with reality TV).

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, b2H said:

I still need to watch the entire episode, but some commentary apart from what was seen:

If I recall correctly, Schwartz's brothers have cognitive issues or some forms of learning disabilities.  It is altogether possible that, while Tom is not as affected, he may still BE affected.

With respect to Ariana, agree with the commentary that their relationship has been on the rocks, but deal with it or break it off.  There's no excuse for Sandoval's behavior and he may lose everything from it, but Ariana is going to go on with her life without Tom.  Tom is going to be shunned and now, I understand, what he gave everything up for has now also been lost.

I appreciate that most of the cast has surrounded Ariana and pushed Sandoval out.  Rachel should also be pushed out.  She shouldn't come back to the show under any circumstances - she was an ancillary character up to now and she has relinquished all opportunity to be permanently on the show.

It also wouldn't surprise me if Ariana leaves the show.  She doesn't need any reminders of the gaslighting (yes, it was gaslighting where Tom & Tom built the narrative about her without her knowledge or consent).  If the two boys are still on the show, she absolutely, positively should just say no and go on with her life.  She's created a new world for herself, she's happy and she doesn't need this (and I will be willing to bet her new beau wants nothing to do with reality TV).

She does seem happy with her new boyfriend. I think this was Sandovals way out of the relationship. Rachel just happened  to be the one to help him.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
4 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

It’s the new version with an all new cast.  I believe they are doing a RHUGT with many of the old cast.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Kiki620 said:

The close-up of Rachel's eyebrows to show where Scheana "hit" her was laughable.  I know eyebrows are a thing right now but those 4 little hairs combed up separately on each brow were ridiculous.  

I don't need to see Kristin either.  She's like the hometown prom queen who never left her small town but now has 5 kids, no man, and sits in the local bar all day in a dimly lit corner smoking.  There's just kind of a hanging stink about her.

Thank you for mentioning Rachel’s brows.  It is driving me crazy the way the inner brow hairs go up and the remainder of the brow is more like a traditional brow, weird.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
22 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Gee, for such a happy and fulfilled couple, Tom and Rachel sure look downright miserable. And him slipping up and calling her Ariana. 

Rachel’s already wondering when, not if, Sandoval’s going to run out on her…

no way in hell her mom/fam didn’t put that entire train of thought in her empty gourd.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Since everything is all day every day VPR lately on BRAVO, I was flipping channels and there was Season 2 Reunion. Guess what? Even back then they were ALL cheating, lying about it and screaming at each other. Nothing has changed. Not one single fucking thing.

They brought Ariana out as Tom's new girlfriend and she was quite smug. Not likeable at all. I remember that Ariana. Kristin had many affairs on Sandoval and she was crying about that while Sandoval was yelling at her. Stassi was bragging about her new boyfriend Patrick, that scumbag, and at the same time fighting  and crying with Jax about how he broke her heart. 

This was 10 years ago. Like I said, nothing has changed. 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

For the record, I think Sandoval handled the situation horribly. He should've had the guts to just break up with Ariana and take the hits. It would've been tough (especially since they're public figures) but at least he would have been respected for doing it the right away. I can understand being in a relationship that is no longer satisfying.

However, seeing all the bouquets of flowers on the counter...you would've thought someone had died. I understand it's the death of a relationship, etc, but I kept thinking during that episode that it seemed like someone had tragically died.

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
23 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I laughed at the way James chews out Rachel on the phone, then says, “Bye!” all sing-songy.

James is such a weird-o but he's so delightfully clever and witty and glorious.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
7 hours ago, dancingdreamer said:

I believe a relationship  needs intimacy, if there is none, men look outside  the relationship. 

That's it, that's all, and why Rachel and Tom fell for each other.

Men and women alike will seek intimacy outside of their relationship if there isn’t enough for them, but only cheaters will seek that intimacy without ending their current relationship.

Both Tom and Ariana needed more intimacy. They just had different definitions of it. 

Tale as old as time.

2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Since everything is all day every day VPR lately on BRAVO, I was flipping channels and there was Season 2 Reunion. Guess what? Even back then they were ALL cheating, lying about it and screaming at each other. Nothing has changed. Not one single fucking thing.

They brought Ariana out as Tom's new girlfriend and she was quite smug. Not likeable at all. I remember that Ariana. Kristin had many affairs on Sandoval and she was crying about that while Sandoval was yelling at her. Stassi was bragging about her new boyfriend Patrick, that scumbag, and at the same time fighting  and crying with Jax about how he broke her heart. 

Essentially they’re all pond scum.  This is an important reminder. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
6 hours ago, dancingdreamer said:

She does seem happy with her new boyfriend. I think this was Sandovals way out of the relationship. Rachel just happened  to be the one to help him.

Yes I think Raquel might have just happened to be the one. And I actually feel for her and hope she’s ok. 

• Like 4
7 hours ago, Jel said:

So hard to believe that the paper towels and toilet paper weren’t enough. 

I hope she knows how to make her own coffee, too.  

WWHL snippet-

Andy:  “We’ll be in live with Ariana taking your questions in just seven minutes!” 

Ariana, un-mic’d:  “I could mount a television in that amount of time.” 

…I hope they fired/executed whoever didn’t mic her in time. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
(edited)
On 5/17/2023 at 9:09 PM, RoseAllDay said:

Tom: “I used to have a bar and cocktail lounge.”

Lala: “Yeah, we’re currently trying to blow that up.”

I laughed, for the first time this episode. Lala, FTW.

Lala has no room to judge anyone.  

There are people who work for the bar who depend on it for a living.  Those people don’t deserve this.  That’s really gross that she is trying to blow it up.  Did Randal’s wife go after your livelihood when you were chasing her husband?

On 5/17/2023 at 9:34 PM, goofygirl said:

And honestly, to even infer that Rachel "might commit suicide" over this is just so SICK. She seemed perfectly happy to stick the knife in Arianna's back, be a shit friend, fake everybody out with the whole "I'm so young & dumb" routine...  Really. If she's in a real psych place, good.  That's where she needs to be.  She's in need of some real psychiatric help.  Otherwise, too late. Say it. Irredeemable. 

Tom too. 

She’s a human being.  Shit friend or not.  I’m nauseous reading anyone making light of anyone who is not ok and suicidal.  Full stop.  Raquel is a real person who is getting help.  She made a mistake.  Mental health is nothing to laugh about or be flippant.

13 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Ariana has been very open about her mental health struggles and she’s mentioned suicide (I don’t remember the context) on a podcast or something.  

3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Yes!  Watching the old seasons, Ariana comes off terribly.  
They all cheat on friends, close friends.  And yet no one has been shunned.  Until now?  Something like 40% of people in relationships cheat.  

Why is the general public losing their minds over this?

3 hours ago, gwen747 said:

However, seeing all the bouquets of flowers on the counter...you would've thought someone had died. I understand it's the death of a relationship, etc, but I kept thinking during that episode that it seemed like someone had tragically died.

Right?  No one died!  

I just think that no one should judge anyone unless you have lived a perfect life, never making a mistake, or hurting anyone.  

Disgusting Andy Cohen laughing with glee at the scandal.. eating it up.  There is something wrong with him.  

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

As Lisa said, they’re not bad people. They did a bad thing. 

I was very much not a fan of the way James spoke to Raquel on the phone- and I liked James before it was cool.  But he was a petty little shit kicking her while she was down, considering her relationship with him is probably a major contributor to why she’s having these MH struggles now.

• Like 9
  • Applause 2