Type keyword(s) to search

S10.15: #SCANDAVOL

• Start Topic

(edited)
3 hours ago, lasu said:

I'm rewatching old seasons, and Sandy complained that when he first met James, he (Sandy) paid for everything, while James apparently hoarded his money and bought a BMW while Sandy was still driving a Honda Civic.  Hilarious!

Me too. Sandoval really seems to have some patterns -- blaming the person he cheats on, portraying them as crazy, etc. James has patterns too.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

Drinking aside, James also knows how to focus on what is important to him — his DJing. S&S have attention spans of gnats. I felt a little sorry for James a few weeks back when he was telling the gang about appearing at that event with a well-known rapper and he was talking about his name being on the poster. Then the scene cut to a shot of the poster, showing his name in smaller print. So what if he wasn’t a headliner? He worked for it and had every right to be proud of it. So why piss on it, Bravo?

Yeah, James has always seemed serious about his DJ career. I remember when he DJ'd the opening of TomTom where he sat in that terrible closet on top of the toilet paper. He did it and never complained. Also there was one time they all went to Mexico and they were at some club. He went up to the DJ and took the time to speak to him in Spanish to see if he could play some of his own music. He had a flash drive with him. I personally would rather go see a show by International DJ James Kennedy, aka the White Kanye than Tom and ridiculous 25 person band.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
29 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

I never thought Raquel owned property. The apartment was a rental (at best). Btw, James bought his first house in Burbank. 

There is a lot of talk about grooming, but the term is overused. 

I think Sandoval and Raquel used each other for different reasons. 

I hope LVP is not preparing a stupid storyline for next season about Sandoval and Raquel being in love, that's why they had the affair. She better be careful because Sandoval is blowing up the narrative.

I do think Bravo and LVP want both Raquel and Sandoval back on the show. The audience will still watch the show and be united in throwing their books at the TV whenever they appear on screen.

Sandoval needs the money and will want to stay on to promoted S&S as much as possible on screen. Raquel is thirsty and still wants to be on - I don't know how much influence her parents have over her. Both Toms and Raquel will film together and also appear in the group events LVP throws. All of the other people wont film with them but maybe they will to scream at them who knows.

No more entire cast getaways. I'd love for them to bring back Jax/Brittney and Kristen

• Like 1
(edited)
On 5/19/2023 at 12:31 PM, dancingdreamer said:

I don't  think Tom does, he's not a boy. A decent  man would break up first. My father  didn't,  he was unhappy,  and he fell out of love, he was a great father, who married too young.My ex husband  didn't,  my best friend's husband  didn't, quite a few friends and acquaintances didnt have that luxury. That's why it's called an affair.

I have one opinion, you have another. 

damn - i'm sorry you appear to be surrounded by fuckers who can't be adults.  You absolutely have a right to this opinion and i completely validate you. 

I've been very lucky to be in many wonderful, trusting, adult relationships.  I was cheated on once, but otherwise, most of the men in my life were grown ups who took accountability for their shit and communicated.  I don't want my husband or any of the men I've dated painted with that weak "oh - look if they don't get it at home, they'll get it outside" lameness that you experienced.  It's not all men and it shortchanges us ladies.  We have a right to go through not wanting sex and/or wanting emotional intimacy.  We have agency.  We aren't just holes that men use, contrary to what Tim thinks.  LOL

Sandoval needs the money and will want to stay on to promoted S&S as much as possible on screen. 

He doesn't do this now!!!  He hasn't done it at all!  If you look at the website, it's bullshit.  One page directing you to their instagram.  I've said it in other place, if I ran a bar, I'd be posting multiple times daily "here's our special drink for the night" and "here's our dj for the night!" and "did you know we are doing $2 coors for the dodger's game tonight!"  But no, not these two dimwits.  They can't even be assed to do ANYTHING!!!!

Edited by hatchetgirl
  • Like 5
  • Applause 2

Gawd…watching that cringy scene in the fertility doctor’s office with S&S. Schwartz seemed more into Sandy’s results than either Sandy and Ariana did. Just what as the point, since things were going to be blown to shit soon afterward?

• LOL 1
4 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I do think Bravo and LVP want both Raquel and Sandoval back on the show. The audience will still watch the show and be united in throwing their books at the TV whenever they appear on screen.

Sandoval needs the money and will want to stay on to promoted S&S as much as possible on screen. Raquel is thirsty and still wants to be on - I don't know how much influence her parents have over her. Both Toms and Raquel will film together and also appear in the group events LVP throws. All of the other people wont film with them but maybe they will to scream at them who knows.

No more entire cast getaways. I'd love for them to bring back Jax/Brittney and Kristen

Given Andy’s recent apologies for Rachel on the Chicks in the Office program (“She lost herself…🤮),* she’ll at least be back. You know Andy’s not going to let this goldmine go as long as people keep watching. That’s all that matters to him. Last week’s ratings were in the stratosphere, or so I’ve read.

*I posted his comments in the media forum.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Yeah, James has always seemed serious about his DJ career. I remember when he DJ'd the opening of TomTom where he sat in that terrible closet on top of the toilet paper. He did it and never complained. Also there was one time they all went to Mexico and they were at some club. He went up to the DJ and took the time to speak to him in Spanish to see if he could play some of his own music. He had a flash drive with him. I personally would rather go see a show by International DJ James Kennedy, aka the White Kanye than Tom and ridiculous 25 person band.

He’s touring https://www.bandsintown.com/a/196377-james-kennedy.

Good for him. 👏 

• Like 5

I have watched this scene more times than I care to admit and I swear Sandy says "I love you" to Raquel and then gaslights her by insisting he said "They love you" - it seems like he can't have an honest, straight conversation with anyone...

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1

The lack of "lost unseen footage" in tonight's rerun confirms my suspicions that  the previous ep was originally meant to be the season finally. 

Oh yeah, when the girls all meet and Schwartz shows up, I found it amusing to see their waitress standing there with their drinks, waiting for them to quit expositioning so she can serve them!

• Like 3
3 hours ago, hatchetgirl said:

He doesn't do this now!!!  He hasn't done it at all!  If you look at the website, it's bullshit.  One page directing you to their instagram.  I've said it in other place, if I ran a bar, I'd be posting multiple times daily "here's our special drink for the night" and "here's our dj for the night!" and "did you know we are doing $2 coors for the dodger's game tonight!"  But no, not these two dimwits.  They can't even be assed to do ANYTHING!!!!

I'm not talking about Social Media. It's sort of the same way LVP uses the show to promote her businesses. Tom will want to be on the show with many scenes shot at S&S - that's free publicity, he doesn't have to do a thing.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Jax was indeed far better entertainment! 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

I'm not talking about Social Media. It's sort of the same way LVP uses the show to promote her businesses. Tom will want to be on the show with many scenes shot at S&S - that's free publicity, he doesn't have to do a thing.

Hard to film scenes at S&S when it's not ready for people to be there.

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, Gharlane said:

Hard to film scenes at S&S when it's not ready for people to be there.

The Toms managed to film a lot in an empty bar. That's the objective- to be seen. I'm watching reruns, and Lisa is showing the renovation process of Pump. She did the same with TomTom. You prepare the fans, and they go when it opens. Of course Lisa has functioning websites, and social media. The Toms could do better regarding this. 

(edited)

In the Never Before Scenes, Sandoval looks at a video of the front of his house on his phone when he is with Raquel at her apartment (after Bravo asked them to meet on camera). There are many cars because friends arrive to see Ariana, and make sure she is ok. Raquel explains this to him, but he says "look at all these cars, and people" and that Ariana never allowed him to have people over for his birthday! Also Scheana, during the Miami Girl (Annemarie) affair sent Ariana's mother a text telling her that Sandoval puts himself above everything, and Sandoval told Scheana he was offended by this!

Edited by ZettaK
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
On 5/24/2023 at 7:15 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Sandoval is more successful than James, but in my opinion, it seems that James handles his money more wisely. 

James also had to pay for himself, Raquel and a lot of money for his family, at least that's what we were told.

• Like 4
11 hours ago, ZettaK said:

In the Never Before Scenes, Sandoval looks at a video of the front of his house on his phone when he is with Raquel at her apartment (after Bravo asked them to meet on camera). There are many cars because friends arrive to see Ariana, and make sure she is ok. Raquel explains this to him, but he says "look at all these cars, and people" and that Ariana never allowed him to have people over for his birthday! Also Scheana, during the Miami Girl (Annmarie) affair sent Sandoval's mother (Scheana was Sandoval's oldest friend at Lisa's restaurants) a text telling her that Sandoval puts himself above everything, and Sandoval told Scheana he was offended by this!

I thought she texted that info to Ariana's mom? And yes Tom was angry.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, chlban said:

I thought she texted that info to Ariana's mom? And yes Tom was angry.

It could be (I edited my post), but everybody knew for many years how selfish Tom was. And he was angry because somebody exposed him. He always wanted to present the image of a caring and loving boyfriend. Also, during the several episodes about Miami Girl, Tom and Ariana were kissing constantly, even if there was no reason, which was showy, and kind of fake (the exaggeration of it). It's like they wanted to prove (or disprove) something.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
On 5/23/2023 at 9:32 PM, KungFuBunny said:

she never placed above top 15

Thank you for recommending Viall's podcast. I am aware of him but have not listened. Interesting about Charli also competing for a crown. She's kind of growing on me. Every time I take a dip into Rachel, I find more areas of interest motivating me to do a deeper dive into her. Saw a few videos from her real estate sister Kate where she gives makeup tips. "Just a little tip to share with you when you're wearing sunglasses" https://www.tiktok.com/@katecouturemoncure/video/7127811280743812395. One of the rumors I heard is that she is behind the crisis pr advising Rachel.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, itsadryheat said:One of the rumors I heard is that she is behind the crisis pr advising Rachel.

One of the rumors I heard is that she is behind the crisis pr advising Rachel.

I kind of love that someone told Raquel to go into hiding at “a mental health facility” and it’s been weeks—maybe even going on months at this point. Is it safe to come out yet? Nooooo! Social media is just ramping up! Every episode brings out more and more anti-Rachel hysteria. And there’s 2 more weeks to go! What kind of insurance plan do they have over at SUR that would pay for months in a mental health facility?! That’s the burning question I have.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, JenE4 said:

mental health facility

Since lying is the new black in this culture, with the scandoval three, I do not believe any of the propaganda the so-called pr hacks make up.

I do believe she is hiding out with her grandma in Tucson since the makeup queen Beverly Hills real estate agent sister is from there, and out of nowhere, Snidely Whiplash sandoval just happened to go to Miraval, the upscale resort/mental health facility in Tucson. 

I used to live there and am disappointed there haven't been any sightings. It's a small big town. Shout out to the Miraval person that tweeted the Snidely sighting! She must be hiding in grandma's basement, err hot tub, because she would be easy to spot.  Not a lot of failed pageant queens roaming the mean streets of the Old Pueblo, especially if she starts talking or happens to let her mask fall with that god-awful smirk.

I'm buying the hiding out, not buying the mental health facility.  There is absolutely nothing else they could say. PR fail. She has shown no remorse for her behavior, has stated she has no regrets, is not a child but an adult, so her family cannot make her go to a"mental health facility".  Her continued pattern of sociopathic behavior WAS ON FILM. So hard Nope, not buying. The rachel hysteria will not disappear. I am too old to be into this but I have never seen anything like the calculated behavior of these three, and I'm in, wishing I had a fast-forward button. And as JenE4 said:

"Social media is just ramping up! Every episode brings out more and more anti-Rachel hysteria."💯💯💯

• Like 1
On 5/24/2023 at 5:10 PM, hatchetgirl said:

damn - i'm sorry you appear to be surrounded by fuckers who can't be adults.  You absolutely have a right to this opinion and i completely validate you. 

I've been very lucky to be in many wonderful, trusting, adult relationships.  I was cheated on once, but otherwise, most of the men in my life were grown ups who took accountability for their shit and communicated.  I don't want my husband or any of the men I've dated painted with that weak "oh - look if they don't get it at home, they'll get it outside" lameness that you experienced.  It's not all men and it shortchanges us ladies.  We have a right to go through not wanting sex and/or wanting emotional intimacy.  We have agency.  We aren't just holes that men use, contrary to what Tim thinks.  LOL

There isn’t even a link to a menu (I love looking at menus). It’s literally just one page. It looks very unprofessional.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
On 5/18/2023 at 11:22 AM, kacesq said:

Entirely new cast for RHONY.  The previous cast or some iteration of it was supposed to be on a RHONY: Legacy series but supposedly Jill Zarin asked for too much money and the idea was shelved.  Some of the previous RHONY ladies will be doing an Ultimate Girls Trip series - Dorinda, Kelly Bensimon, Luann, Sonja and Ramona, I think.  Someone else too. Heather? 

OT, but is Anthony Scaramucci’s wife one of the new?

• LOL 1
On 5/18/2023 at 5:49 PM, bichonblitz said:

Since everything is all day every day VPR lately on BRAVO, I was flipping channels and there was Season 2 Reunion. Guess what? Even back then they were ALL cheating, lying about it and screaming at each other. Nothing has changed. Not one single fucking thing.

They brought Ariana out as Tom's new girlfriend and she was quite smug. Not likeable at all. I remember that Ariana. Kristin had many affairs on Sandoval and she was crying about that while Sandoval was yelling at her. Stassi was bragging about her new boyfriend Patrick, that scumbag, and at the same time fighting  and crying with Jax about how he broke her heart. 

This was 10 years ago. Like I said, nothing has changed. 

The whole show was about ONLY THIS.  

you know, I’m like, does Raquel ever caution TSand that “that is no country for us” ala “Age of Innocence”?

what is all this Victorian pearl clutching?  That is the hoot for me.

• Like 2

I rewatched the scene in which everyone comes to support Ariana at her house. I am still not happy about Katie’s reaction to learning that Rachel was FaceTiming Sandoval from Schwartz’s apartment. There’s nervous laughter. But Katie was … It still rubs me the wrong way. 

• Useful 1
12 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

If Sandoval recorded Rachel without her consent, would her family choose not to file a lawsuit, in order to not further embarrass Rachel?

My guess is she knew he was recording all that.  

• Applause 3
2 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Thank you!! I think that, too!

But then I wonder why she claimed Sandoval demanded that the editors cut that scene in “her” apartment, in which she says, “You recorded me without my consent.” Supposedly, he would have refused to film any additional scenes, unless they took it out; “it made Sandoval look bad.”

She lies so often, I cannot keep track!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

But then I wonder why she claimed Sandoval demanded that the editors cut that scene in “her” apartment, in which she says, “You recorded me without my consent.” Supposedly, he would have refused to film any additional scenes, unless they took it out; “it made Sandoval look bad.”

Because her saying that DOES make him look bad, even if it was a lie!  Actually - especially if it was a lie!  People with a brain understand that it's a lie, but many people just believe what they see. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
On 9/1/2023 at 9:59 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

If Sandoval recorded Rachel without her consent, would her family choose not to file a lawsuit, in order to not further embarrass Rachel?

On 9/1/2023 at 10:11 PM, goofygirl said:

On 9/2/2023 at 1:09 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

13 hours ago, princelina said:

Because her saying that DOES make him look bad, even if it was a lie!  Actually - especially if it was a lie!  People with a brain understand that it's a lie, but many people just believe what they see. 

What I find most disturbing is that I think she still wants Tom. If she really was in a MH facility or any kind of therapy, she learned nothing.

I find it so bizarre, that she took a TRO out against Scheana (legal action), had her lawyer send out Cease & Desist letters (to Ariana, Scheana, Lala, and a bunch f other ladies (another legal action).

Tom is allegedly the guy who recorder her without consent which is the most serious crime - and she does nothing - no filing charges

She really thinks men tell the truth and all girls lie

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
11 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

What I find most disturbing is that I think she still wants Tom. If she really was in a MH facility or any kind of therapy, she learned nothing.

I find it so bizarre, that she took a TRO out against Scheana (legal action), had her lawyer send out Cease & Desist letters (to Ariana, Scheana, Lala, and a bunch f other ladies (another legal action).

Tom is allegedly the guy who recorder her without consent which is the most serious crime - and she does nothing - no filing charges

She really thinks men tell the truth and all girls lie

I agree that she still wants him - whether because she is "in love" or because she needs him to stay on the show - who knows?  But I don't believe he "recorded her without her consent"  and if he didn't what charges could she file?  If he did, how could she prove it?  C and D letters can at least make them stop talking about it (maybe) 😉

• Like 3
9 hours ago, princelina said:

I agree that she still wants him - whether because she is "in love" or because she needs him to stay on the show - who knows?  But I don't believe he "recorded her without her consent"  and if he didn't what charges could she file?  If he did, how could she prove it?  C and D letters can at least make them stop talking about it (maybe) 😉

I felt the same from the start, and was sure of it when she told Bethenny that she was the one that called Tom after watching porn.

I do think off camera Tom is still stringing her along. If he talked to any lawyer about this, she has up to a year from the day she allegedly found out he recorded her (so around March 2nd) to file  "revenge porn" charges. He just has to keep her dickmotized until March 2024.

The C&D ensured that Bravo would take all talk of it off the show - none of it was talked about on the Sacandoval episode nor on any reunion. But since Raquel & Bethenny talked about it in great detail, now anyone can say anything and she has no legal leg to stand on. Plus I'm sure Ariana and her lawyers had provided proof that she never sent this video around.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

It's possible he recorded her without her consent. She probably wouldn't take legal action for obvious reasons (embarrassment, she still likes him, she might still want to participate on the show if there is S12, so she wouldn't sue Ariana, or Ariana's friends).

A few of Ariana's friends said already on the media that Ariana sent them Rachel’s video she found on Tom's phone, and they provided extensive details. 

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/hollywood/its-not-legal-raquel-leviss-accuses-ariana-madix-of-sharing-intimate-tom-sandoval-calls-with-her-friends-1236265

Edited by ZettaK
  • Mind Blown 1

It's 2023 - if you're being sexy on a computer/phone, assume you're being recorded!  Not buying it 😄

Also - if what you did humiliated the girlfriend, expect her to share it and shame you both.  It's not rocket science! 😂

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
5 minutes ago, princelina said:

It's 2023 - if you're being sexy on a computer/phone, assume you're being recorded!  Not buying it 😄

Also - if what you did humiliated the girlfriend, expect her to share it and shame you both.  It's not rocket science! 😂

That’s called revenge porn. 

5db98ad7dee0193d6e17eb42?width=1136&form

• Like 2
6 hours ago, princelina said:

I don't think Ariana shared it, but I bet Sandoval has taped lots of things with Raquel. She really should be pressing charges on him.

However don't be surprised if one of the videos of them in the act, Scummy says Raquel, look at the camera

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
10 hours ago, Drogo said:

That’s called revenge porn. 

5db98ad7dee0193d6e17eb42?width=1136&form

Oh well.  I was cheated on by an asshole and a skank, and if I had photographic evidence you can bet there are people I'd have shown it too.  Lucky for me it's a misdemeanor in my state! 😂

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
On 9/5/2023 at 7:57 PM, KungFuBunny said:

I don't think Ariana shared it, but I bet Sandoval has taped lots of things with Raquel. She really should be pressing charges on him.

However don't be surprised if one of the videos of them in the act, Scummy says Raquel, look at the camera

Ariana shared the video with others. She did it in order to expose Raquel, and the affair without thinking of the (legal) consequences. Her friends shared the story and details (about what was in the video) on the media, and not only once. 

• Like 1
On 5/23/2023 at 7:33 AM, TattleTeeny said:

Yeah, I don't feel like this is a good reason for Raquel being trashed* -- I have stuff that is not necessarily made for adults just because I like it (including the very same galaxy light that seems to upset Lala).

Haha, I actually GOT a galaxy light after this ep -- thought it was awesome! I love all kinds of cool and pretty lights :)

• Like 2
On 5/24/2023 at 7:10 PM, lili45 said:

Jax was indeed far better entertainment! 

As much as I loathe him, I must grudgingly agree.

It was worth putting up with his gaslighting folks if only to see him finally get hoist on his own petard at least once every season.  He was a thoroughly despicable character.  And frankly, I've never liked Kentucky Cornpone either, and I say this as a fellow Southerner.  

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
3 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

As much as I loathe him, I must grudgingly agree.

It was worth putting up with his gaslighting folks if only to see him finally get hoist on his own petard at least once every season.  He was a thoroughly despicable character.  And frankly, I've never liked Kentucky Cornpone either, and I say this as a fellow Southerner.  

I am currently on Season 8, and they both intolerable. I find myself mocking her accent out loud after everything she says.

• Like 1

This post combines this ep with “There’s Something About Her”.

I was rewatching “#Scandoval” yesterday, and my hatred for Sandoval and Rachel, which I thought couldn’t get any hotter, did.

When Tom went on about “not having a deep, emotional connection” with Ariana, and Rachel was asking none-of-your-business questions to Ariana about sex, it dawned on me that all those two wanted to do was fuck like rabbits 24/7. That’s it — Tom especially. That is NOT the basis of a “deep, emotional connection.” In fact, it’s the opposite. I can kind of excuse vapid Rachel for thinking that it is, but NOT 40-year-old Sandoval. 

His psychoanalytical, deep, pretentious BULLSHIT can’t disguise that fact. He can shove it. Those two losers deserve each other.

/rant off, LOL.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
On 9/5/2023 at 1:08 AM, heatherchandler said:

Sorry that’s kind of gross, and fucked up to disseminate a sex video of people who are not yourself.. and not aware they have been recorded.

Agree, I felt horrible that Ariana found out seeing the graphic footage, but I still feel bad that Raquel had no idea she was being recorded and that it was shown to multiple people. Two wrongs do not make a right, and imo, revenge porn laws don't sound strong enough. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
(edited)
On 5/18/2023 at 2:37 PM, Vivigirl10 said:

I don't need to see Kristin either.  She's like the hometown prom queen who never left her small town but now has 5 kids, no man, and sits in the local bar all day in a dimly lit corner smoking.  There's just kind of a hanging stink about her.

I didn't recognize her at first. She had the look of a heavy drinker. Her face was bloated and she looked like she'd gained weight. I could tell in her stomach and hips. Many of the people on this show gain weight so no big deal, but usually it's during the season. Kristin hasn't been on in awhile. I wonder if she and Ariana are really that friendly or if she was set up by producers. 

I just got to the end of this season so I'd be ready for S11 at the end of the month. 

Sandoval is a sleaze and Raquel is no better IMO. I was cringed during the scene of them together. Ugh. 

Yes, Tom and Ariana were having problems in their relationship. That's clear. Ariana had her role in it, but the way he responded was horrible. 

Random: Lala is beautiful but I think she looked so much better in the earlier seasons when she had light brown hair. I don't think the white blonde hair is flattering to her. 

Weird to me that they kept Schwartz's relationship with Jo, his girlfriend, off the show this whole season. It shows how fake these "realty" shows are. You know Katie and all the others knew he had a girlfriend, yet no one talked about it. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 2
(edited)
13 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

I didn't recognize her at first. She had the look of a heavy drinker. Her face was bloated and she looked like she'd gained weight. I could tell in her stomach and hips. Many of the people on this show gain weight so no big deal, but usually it's during the season. Kristin hasn't been on in awhile. I wonder if she and Ariana are really that friendly or if she was set up by producers. 

I just got to the end of this season so I'd be ready for S11 at the end of the month. 

Sandoval is a sleaze and Raquel is no better IMO. I was cringed during the scene of them together. Ugh. 

Yes, Tom and Ariana were having problems in their relationship. That's clear. Ariana had her role in it, but the way he responded was horrible. 

Random: Lala is beautiful but I think she looked so much better in the earlier seasons when she had light brown hair. I don't think the white blonde hair is flattering to her. 

Weird to me that they kept Schwartz's relationship with Jo, his girlfriend, off the show this whole season. It shows how fake these "realty" shows are. You know Katie and all the others knew he had a girlfriend, yet no one talked about it. 

It seems Jo will appear this season according to the (new) season previews Bravo is showing.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 1
(edited)
On 12/18/2023 at 10:55 PM, RealHousewife said:

Agree, I felt horrible that Ariana found out seeing the graphic footage, but I still feel bad that Raquel had no idea she was being recorded and that it was shown to multiple people. Two wrongs do not make a right, and imo, revenge porn laws don't sound strong enough. 

What exactly was the footage? I didn't hear them specify on the show. Was it of them having sex, Raquel naked or something else? How did other people see it? That is horrible. 

I've watched most of the seasons in the last six months. I tired of Jax and Brittany and didn't want to watch another wedding, so I skipped a couple and moved on to 9 and 10.

I never liked Sandoval but it does seem like he got more arrogant and obnoxious in the later seasons. Did the "fame" go to his head or was his edit not as bad earlier? 

I always believed he cheated with Miami woman, even though he and Ariana both denied it. I could tell they were lying, and the woman seemed genuinely ticked off when she confronted him. His reaction as the restaurant made it clear he'd been with her. 

His line about the "deep connection" with Raquel and how he and Ariana were more like roommates reminded me of a married man's cliched line, "My wife doesn't understand me." 

Also he looked so much better with shorter hair and without the cheesy mustache. But in a way it is appropriate because it makes him look slimy... and he is. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
(edited)
On 1/3/2024 at 3:45 PM, Sweet-tea said:

Lala is beautiful but I think she looked so much better in the earlier seasons when she had light brown hair. I don't think the white blonde hair is flattering to her. 

Lala looks better when she's not tarted up like someone seeking to exchange Lewinski's for material goods.

On 1/3/2024 at 3:45 PM, Sweet-tea said:

I assumed it because there was no footage of Schwartz and Jo, so it was not allowed to be discussed. 

ETA: It might also have been edited out in favor of the much more interesting Scandavol material.

11 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

What exactly was the footage? I didn't hear them specify on the show. Was it of them having sex, Raquel naked or something else? How did other people see it? That is horrible. 

If memory serves, they were having smartie-phone sex at the time when Sandoval recorded it. I am not familiar with the newest smartie-phones, but I would think it would automatically notify all parties they were being recorded.

Edited by Gharlane
5 hours ago, Gharlane said:

Lala looks better when she's not tarted up like someone seeking to exchange Lewinski's for material goods.

I assumed it because there was no footage of Schwartz and Jo, so it was not allowed to be discussed. 

ETA: It might also have been edited out in favor of the much more interesting Scandavol material.

If memory serves, they were having smartie-phone sex at the time when Sandoval recorded it. I am not familiar with the newest smartie-phones, but I would think it would automatically notify all parties they were being recorded.

It's possible that Schwartz did not even want Jo to appear as his girlfriend because they were only friends with benefits, and he might have still wanted to be with Katie (their divorce became final in October of 2022, and filming for S10 ended in September of 2022). Even on the season trailer of S11 which dropped a couple of months ago, Jo asks Schwartz if he is ashamed to be with her. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1