Type keyword(s) to search

S10.15: #SCANDAVOL

• Start Topic

Cameras pick back up after Ariana discovers that her boyfriend of nine years is having an affair with one of her best friends; Schwartz panics when the scandal threatens to upend their business; Sandoval comes clean with another shocking secret.

I'm going to need therapy after this season.  This is just too intense! 😬🤯

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
(edited)

Waiting for Sandoval’s crocodile tears, and Ariana throwing his worthless ass out the door. 

EDIT — I can’t watch this season recap that’s on now. Rachel just disgusts me, especially when she’s around Ariana. No thanks, I’ll wait until tonight.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 10
  • Applause 1
Just now, FlyingEgret said:

Having this whole season play all day in the background I have finally figured out who is really to blame for Scandoval - Trump!

If he hadn't lowered the age of eligible beauty contestants, Raquel would still be pursuing her life long dream of being an Occupational Therapist - I mean Miss California - but instead he made her dip out...

Maybe there’s a “Miss Occupational Therapist of California” pageant she hasn’t aged out of yet to put the world back on it’s axis.

• LOL 19

Tonight’s drinking game: take a sip every time Tom makes an excuse or blames Ariana. Better make them small sips so we don’t pass out before the show is over.

• Like 4
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

I gotta say…I feel really uncomfortable watching a couple break up. This is about the rawest thing I’ve seen on reality TV. 

There is NOTHING Sandoval can say to justify this. He is pathetic.

• Like 16
  • Applause 4
6 minutes ago, Steph J said:

Sandoval is basically the personification of the narcissist's prayer:

That didn't happen.
And if it did, it wasn't that bad.
And if it was, that's not a big deal.
And if it is, that's not my fault.
And if it was, I didn't mean it.
And if I did, you deserved it.

That sounds highly similar to the Great Pyr Property Laws I have posted on my fridge. She’s a narcissist too. That’s why we call her Mimi (Me!Me!). I fucking adore her.

Ariana totally fucked him before he could get his story straight. Way to go Ariana!

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

And Ariana and Tom stopped talking to each other after this conversation (on tv). Even at the house.

Ariana said that Raquel went after Tom now that he has money, the restaurants, and the band. 

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Love 1

Oh, STFU, Sandoval. Bottom line: You did not have the balls to go to Ariana, your partner of nine years, and tell her to her face that you wanted to break up. “Deep connection” with Rachel? Coward. 

• Like 21
  • Applause 2
(edited)

I apologize for underestimating her. Ariana is a queen (six minutes in).

And yes FI Tom - it’s totally about somebody stroking your ego.

Edited by Jennifersdc
It just keeps getting better
  • Like 16
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
Just now, bosawks said:

Let’s be honest Sandoval cheating on his long term girlfriend, with her friend, in a car, the day after his girlfriend’s dog died and then getting locked out forcing him to call his girlfriend, wake her up, just so she can let the man in who banged her friend in a car like a 16 year old is pretty much the very definition of he Sandoval is.

I am shocked he didn't blame Ariana for not smelling the sex when she let him in

• Like 13
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
7 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

Wait... it's Ariana's fault that Tom didn't tell her because she didn't hire Bo Dietl to find out that he was having an affair??? What an ass

Bo Dietl? Lala had this called last September, if not years ago.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

The white nail polish is killing me.  I can’t stop looking at it.  But the real question is “where in the world is Raquel Leviss?  It doesn’t seem right that she just went missing and hasn’t faced the music.  

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
12 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

I am shocked he didn't blame Ariana for not smelling the sex when she let him in

No kidding, I mean all she had to do was to follow him around like a crazy psycho girlfriend, and she would have caught him. Is that too much to ask?!

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 11

Gee, for such a happy and fulfilled couple, Tom and Rachel sure look downright miserable. And him slipping up and calling her Ariana. 

Rachel’s already wondering when, not if, Sandoval’s going to run out on her…

• Like 13
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, RoseAllDay said:

Gee, for such a happy and fulfilled couple, Tom and Rachel sure look downright miserable. And him slipping up and calling her Ariana. 

Rachel’s already wondering when, not if, Sandoval’s going to run out on her…

And he did. Officially. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
4 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

Apparently a nationally reknown Private Investigator who was name-dropped on last night's RH of New Jersey

I know who he is…why hire Bo when Lala will snoop around for free?

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
3 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

Holy fuck. There is an Uber Eats commercial with Scheana, Ariana and Lala singing my all time favorite Good as Gold? See you in a bit. Going to watch that a few more times.

😂

• Like 3
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Steph J said:

Schwartz seriously texted Arianna and:

1. Immediately tried to distance himself from the blowback by claiming that he told Sandoval he needed to come clean

2. Claims that Sandoval was going to tell her, but she found out the truth first

3. Has the gall to say "hope you don't have too much ill will"

4. Complains about the amount of backlash he's getting and the anxiety that it's giving him.

You know what that text doesn't say at any point? I'm sorry. The word sorry does not appear anywhere in that block of text.

That screams narcissist. I should know — I lived with one, and looking back over more than a decade of our relationship, I could count on one hand the number of times I heard that word. Infuriating.

EDIT — YES, PLEASE! Send Schwartz to Mars. And take Sandoval with him.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 4

I’m not shocked Kristin Doute is back but that she is comfortable coming back in an oversized cardigan and slides is surprising.

Sandoval could’ve stopped at “I’ve been very conflicted about being honest.”

This “panic attack” is making Tara Reid look like a master thespian.

• Like 4
  • LOL 17