Type keyword(s) to search

S10.13: Lady and the Glamp

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Of course he knew.  He, Jo, Raquel and Sandoval took weekend trips together often.  I bet he knew after the first night when Raquel did not, in fact dip out.

He knew! I’m more and more convinced there was never anything between Rachel and Schwartz and it was all a cover to spend more time was Sandoval. And that all three of them were in on it!

• Like 10
(edited)
On 5/4/2023 at 2:20 AM, dancingdreamer said:

My heart goes out to Ariana,  every  damn time she says what a good or lovely person Raquel  is, it really  does. She thinks  they are great friends. 

Tom's  lies are getting  all twisted up, he cannot keep  them straight. I enjoy  that! 

Katie's  mom is so nice, they even look alike. 

I'll say this for Lala , her not drinking,  has made her very observant,  compared to some of them. I loved the colour robes the girls wore, I ended on a shallow note, sorry.

She’s observant because basically Rand did the same thing to her (putting aside the inconvenient fact that she did her share of homewrecking as well). Once that happens, the radar is on high alert. 

I don’t begrudge her bringing this to Ariana’s attention, though. It came from a sincere place, I think, unlike Scheana’s meddling.

On 5/4/2023 at 4:15 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Really paraphrasing, but Rachel says something along the lines of

I’m so happy. I’m with Scheana and Brock, Ariana and Sandoval, Schwartz. These are my real friends. They will be my best friends forever. 

Does it never occur to her that Ariana might not want to continue being one of her best friends if she has an affair behind Ariana’s back with her S.O.?!?

ETA:

[actual quote]
I feel like these are my, like, true core people. These are my forever friends. These are the people looking out for me, who believe in me. That means everything to me.

[And that’s why I’m sh-tting all over one of them.]

That is what makes me hate Rachel with the heat of a thousand suns. There is no redemption from saying something like that while stabbing your “best friend” in the back. Ariana was good to Rachel from the start, and who the hell does Rach think she’s fooling by acting all innocent? She and Sandoval deserve each other — perfect narcissists.

Edited by RoseAllDay
Added quotes around best friend…seemed right.
  • Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Lassus said:

Ken spilling the beans so manipulative millionaire Lisa Vanderbucks didn't have to 

I never entirely got this one.  She didn't make all these doofus 30-somethings do any of the stupid shit they've done (and I'd say the same about the ridiculous 50-something HWs either).

I meant she told Ken to come in and spill the beans so she wouldn't look like a busybody and a gossip. Unfortunately, Ken messed up and said his wife told him! 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7

From the experts on reddit:

"The term is DIPPED not DIPPED OUT"

"I’ve never heard anyone say “dipped out” before. I’ve only heard the former."

"I think his thought process was, if I say she “dipped out” people will interpret it as she left, but then if people question me later or call me liar, I can say no they misinterpreted it, I meant dipped out as in she went inside to sleep. He thought a lot about how that phrase was vague enough to cover his ass I know it. That’s why he kept using it instead of saying she left or she went to sleep until he was grilled about what it meant."

• Like 6
  • Useful 4
2 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

From the experts on reddit:

"The term is DIPPED not DIPPED OUT"

"I’ve never heard anyone say “dipped out” before. I’ve only heard the former."

"I think his thought process was, if I say she “dipped out” people will interpret it as she left, but then if people question me later or call me liar, I can say no they misinterpreted it, I meant dipped out as in she went inside to sleep. He thought a lot about how that phrase was vague enough to cover his ass I know it. That’s why he kept using it instead of saying she left or she went to sleep until he was grilled about what it meant."

Okay. Now I’m more confused. If “dipped out” supposedly meant left, what does “dipped” mean? Dipped his penis into her vagina? I’m guessing he added “out” not as a verbal confuscation, but as a 40-year-old man trying to talk like his 27-year-old girlfriend. (I can say this as a 49-year-old who’s just left wondering whether dip is the new dab. 🤷‍♀️)

• Like 1
  • LOL 14
On 5/4/2023 at 12:56 PM, bichonblitz said:

She's gained a shit ton of weight! Did I hear her say she was 40 now? She's just as much of a mess as she's always been. 

I saw an Instagram post from her. “This is what 40 looks like.” She looked just a little fuller in the face to me. I always thought she was too thin when she was on the show anyway.

• Like 10
On 5/3/2023 at 7:06 PM, ZettaK said:

Sandoval was exposed for not leaving the Orange County Labor Day party with Jason (Jax) who could be his ride, to comfort Ariana.

Kristen Doute is on Watch What Happens Live right now.

Between this and the Watch with Bigots Jax and Kornpone, I wonder if Bravo is trying to rehabilitate them in order to bring them back into the fold for the next season and kick Sandoval, Schwartz and the Aging Prom Queen to the curb.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 4
10 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

You could also feel the room temperature drop when Schwartz took Katie’s and Teri’s drink orders. Schwartz: “Martini, Teri?” Teri: “❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️.” WHY does he keep insinuating himself into these situations? No other servers at TomTom? Probably.

It's because Schwartz likes to be liked, and doesn't like having people upset with him.  Whether it's Katie, his MIL or the viewing audience!

1 hour ago, Carolina Girl said:

Between this and the Watch with Bigots Jax and Kornpone, I wonder if Bravo is trying to rehabilitate them in order to bring them back into the fold for the next season and kick Sandoval, Schwartz and the Aging Prom Queen to the curb.  

Hahahahaha!  I thought that they were saying "Jason" over "Jax" about the ride from the party since Jax was ousted from the show.  But you could see on WWHL how thrilled they are to be in the limelight again!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

That is what makes me hate Rachel with the heat of a thousand suns. There is no redemption from saying something like that while stabbing your “best friend” in the back. Ariana was good to Rachel from the start, and who the hell does Rach think she’s fooling by acting all innocent? She and Sandoval deserve each other — perfect narcissists.

I wonder what her PR team advised her to say at the reunion. I can’t think of anything she could say that wouldn’t make her seem even more brainless or pathetic.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, JenE4 said:

If “dipped out” supposedly meant left, what does “dipped” mean? 

Good Q. I had to look it up in urban dictionary

dipped

1.To leave physically in any situation (most likely really fast to get away)
2.To run/get away from something

Basically, like all of us, they were mocking the moron tom - that he doesn't use the cool millennial term correctly, should have said dipped, not dipped out.

• Like 5
20 hours ago, Ss55 said:

How did James go from unappealing and unattractive (IMO) to….handsome? He’s still immature and obnoxious but looks wise he’s improved and I don’t know what happened.

He filled out

• Like 5
(edited)

My hearts truly breaks for Ariana. Raquel is another level of disgusting along with greasy Tom. But, I hope Ariana finally gets the concept of loyalty. When she thought Raquel and Tom Schwartz were an item, she never should have condoned it. She should have had Katie’s back and told Raquel that it was a wrong thing to do rather than saying she didn’t want to be dragged into it.  Gotta say - one of the best eps of the show. 

I thought Ken was going to spin himself into a circle. He looked completely and utterly confused. 

Edited by TheCouchPotato
  • Like 7
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 3
(edited)
7 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

I saw an Instagram post from her. “This is what 40 looks like.” She looked just a little fuller in the face to me. I always thought she was too thin when she was on the show anyway.

Yes, she was very thin before. She gained some weight because she is not on the show (or any other show) for years, so she doesn't care if she looks extra thin, or not. There is nothing wrong with it. She was probably dieting constantly before. 

5 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I wonder what her PR team advised her to say at the reunion. I can’t think of anything she could say that wouldn’t make her seem even more brainless or pathetic.

I don't think she did great at the reunion.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, princelina said:

Hahahahaha!  I thought that they were saying "Jason" over "Jax" about the ride from the party since Jax was ousted from the show.  But you could see on WWHL how thrilled they are to be in the limelight again!

Jax and Brittany were ecstatic to be on Watch What Happens Live. I was shocked they were offered the Peacock show immediately after that appearance. It was a short run, and I hope it was not a trial for them to return to VR, which I'm sure is their dream. 

52 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Is it just me?

”Can we cheers to 28?”

No.

”Can we drink a toast to 28?”

or

”Here’s to 28.” “Cheers!”

No, it's not just you. 

Edited by ZettaK
Grammar, etc.
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
(edited)

On rewatch - you know what’s really over too, Schwartz’ sad puppy dog shtick.

It really puts the last 10 years in perspective.

Edited by Jennifersdc
Very minor
  • Like 11
  • Love 1

I thought it strange during the Lala, Ariana, scandoval conversation, that Ariana points at Lala and says to scandoval, "she wants to know why you didn't leave with Jason" or something like that. Lala then says to Ariana I'm not in a relationship with him, it's ok for you to say "you wanted him with you". again paraphrase

Was weird to me that Ariana said Lala wants to now. Reminded me of when we were kids, use brothers name to find out what was for dinner, Hey mom, Randy wants to know whats for dinner?

Hey scandoval, Lala wants to know why you are such a dick?

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10
1 hour ago, itsadryheat said:

I thought it strange during the Lala, Ariana, Scandoval conversation, that Ariana points at Lala and says to Scandoval, "She wants to know why you didn't leave with Jason" or something like that. Lala then says to Ariana, I'm not in a relationship with him, it's ok for you to say, “You wanted him with you.” Again, paraphrase.

Was weird to me that Ariana said Lala wants to know. Reminded me of when we were kids, use brothers name to find out what was for dinner, Hey mom, Randy wants to know whats for dinner?

When Ariana first appeared on this show, everyone compared her to Amy from “Gone Girl.” Amy was a Cool Girl. Ariana seemed to want to project that image of herself?

In this episode, Ariana says something along the lines of, “I can’t believe I haven’t faked my own death and disappeared….”

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Okay. Now I’m more confused. If “dipped out” supposedly meant left, what does “dipped” mean? Dipped his penis into her vagina? I’m guessing he added “out” not as a verbal confuscation, but as a 40-year-old man trying to talk like his 27-year-old girlfriend. (I can say this as a 49-year-old who’s just left wondering whether dip is the new dab. 🤷‍♀️)

I never heard the term until this episode, but then I lost my seat at the Cool Kids Table eons ago. I just kept picturing a can of chewing tobacco. Sandoval just trying to be cool, and failing badly, like when he kept calling Lisa “dude”. He’s such a joke.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
13 hours ago, TheCouchPotato said:

I thought Ken was going to spin himself into a circle. He looked completely and utterly confused. 

I feared he was going to have a "Biden moment". 😲

11 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Yes, she was very thin before. She gained some weight because she is not on the show (or any other show) for years, so she doesn't care if she looks extra thin, or not. There is nothing wrong with it. She was probably dieting constantly before. 

Wasn't Kristen and Stassi doing Adderall or some other drug that makes you skinny?

7 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Did I hear that Sandoval was spotted on the royal lawn before Prince Charles' coronation?

2 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

I never heard the term until this episode, but then I lost my seat at the Cool Kids Table eons ago. I just kept picturing a can of chewing tobacco. Sandoval just trying to be cool, and failing badly, like when he kept calling Lisa “dude”. He’s such a joke.

Did you mean "jerk"? 😏

Edited by Gharlane
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
19 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

Seriously? This is BRAVO not Disney. They don't fire criminals. They certainly aren't going to fire cheaters. Ratings have reportedly doubled since this thing became public. They might bring Jax and Brittney back (gag), buy unless Sandoval and his side piece leave voluntarily because of all the hate, which I doubt, the only person on that show with more job security is Lisa.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Gharlane said:

I feared he was going to have a "Biden moment". 😲

Wasn't Kristen and Stassi doing Adderall or some other drug that makes you skinny?

Did I hear that Sandoval was spotted on the royal lawn before Prince Charles' coronation?

Did you mean "jerk"? 😏

That too. How many times did Lisa have to tell him to cut out the “dude” crap? 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
On 5/4/2023 at 7:20 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Ronnie and Ben pointed out how stupid Rachel was to share in a TH (!!!) that she essentially claimed to hope to one day work with disabled children because that would impress pageant judges.

ETA: Sorry; to one day work as an occupational therapist.

Yes! And then was she tearless crying over how hard it was for her to pretend to be someone who would want to work with children with disabilities? And those tears were cathartic too because she is so relieved she doesn’t have to pretend to care about children?

On 5/5/2023 at 10:51 AM, JenE4 said:

Aww jeez, there’s also a dab? I’m layers of uncool.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
On 5/3/2023 at 11:20 PM, dancingdreamer said:

I'll say this for Lala , her not drinking,  has made her very observant,  compared to some of them. I loved the colour robes the girls wore, I ended on a shallow note, sorry.

I have to say, those robes looked super comfy!

It was amusing watching Sandoval get grilled and trip up on his stories!

• Like 7
27 minutes ago, Cheezwiz said:

It was amusing watching Sandoval get grilled and trip up on his stories!

“My grandmother died. I called you and asked you to come home.”

“I figured you probably wanted to be alone.”

• Like 10
  • Applause 1

IMO, everything that Lala said in her recap/explanation of all that was going on, happened, but was then filmed to be "like" it was, to sometimes ridiculous results. Definitely the scene with the girls making sandwiches at Lisa's and "doddering" (LOL) Todd spilling the tea was a "reenactment." I also believe that Racquel was late to work and gave the excuse that she overslept because she was out late with Tom, and the news got back to Lisa somehow because she looked really hungover-- later, they made it into a scene for the show, another "reenactment."

I don't think it was this episode, but when Lala imitated Tom Swartz doing his little dropped head, sheepish grin, and biting nails, that was absolutely hilarious and dead on. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Sandoval claimed he was one month sober at a concert of his band. He also changed the lyrics of Stacy's Mom to “Raquel is not for me. I know it might be wrong, but I’m in love with Schwartz’s mom.”

In the next episode of VR Raquel will buy a lightning bolt necklace made of gold and diamonds for her birthday. 

https://realityblurb.com/2023/05/06/tom-sandoval-sings-raquel-is-not-for-me-and-reveals-hes-one-month-sober-plus-raquel-drops-780-on-lightning-bolt-necklace-in-pump-rules-preview/

But Sandoval was also seen at a pizza joint in West Hollywood with Raquel, and they left in the same car. They didn't look happy.

https://realityblurb.com/2023/05/01/report-vanderpump-rules-tom-sandoval-and-raquel-leviss-spotted-looking-unhappy-at-pizza-joint-as-tom-makes-bracelet-for-paparazzi/

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2

Sandoval’s pants look so stupid in the spotting of him and Raquel. I believe he is loving all this attention even tho it’s bad. Him and Raquel are together too he’s not gonna get rid of her until he has a new girl. He’s never been single on the show.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

I think Tom is keeping Ariana because he can not afford to break up with her, and they need their "brand" and he is emotionally and financially obligated to her. I also think Ariana might be allowing Tom his freedom and a break, while she gets "better" because of her depression and whatever issues she is going through. He will, IMO, continue to see Racquel, but I still don't think that he will ever truly leave Ariana.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

I think Tom is keeping Ariana because he can not afford to break up with her, and they need their "brand" and he is emotionally and financially obligated to her. I also think Ariana might be allowing Tom his freedom and a break, while she gets "better" because of her depression and whatever issues she is going through. He will, IMO, continue to see Racquel, but I still don't think that he will ever truly leave Ariana.

Ariana is dating somebody already. She is spending time in New York right now because that's where he is from. 

I think that Raquel and Tom Sandoval are done, more, or less. The relationship (or friendship as he calls it) might drag for a little bit though. 

• Like 2
(edited)
2 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Ariana is dating somebody already. She is spending time in New York right now because that's where he is from. 

I think that Raquel and Tom Sandoval are done, more, or less. The relationship (or friendship as he calls it) might drag for a little bit though. 

From experience-- if you are still living together, regardless of how much or little money you have, your are still trying to figure it out. People with a lot less money move on and move out. The fact that they still live together speaks volumes, as an oldie like me I know. When you are done you are done-- out out. No one sticks around and lives with an ex unless they want to-- Tom's dumb excuse that none of his friends would put him up was lame. I was married to a guy with a lot more money than me and I moved out ASAP once the relationship was over, and stayed in some hideous places. But we didn't want to be around each other any longer. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

From experience-- if you are still living together, regardless of how much or little money you have, your are still trying to figure it out. People with a lot less money move on and move out. The fact that they still live together speaks volumes, as an oldie like they are. 

They don't exactly live together. They communicate with each other about when the other is going to be at the house (which is large enough) via a moderator who sends them texts. The main reason this is happening is because the real estate market turned sour, and it takes a long time to sell a house, and for less. It seems he is in the house when she is not (she is in NY right now), and vice versa. She was at their house in Los Angeles when he was at a health retreat in Arizona.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
45 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

They don't exactly live together. .

They live together. It's a yes or no thing. Tom wakes up at 1 AM and Ariana wakes up at 1Am and they both want the kitchen; they will both be there. They live in the same house, share an address, and may be "roommates" but they live together. 

The house isn't on the market either. 

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, bravofan27 said:

They live together. It's a yes or no thing. Tom wakes up at 1 AM and Ariana wakes up at 1Am and they both want the kitchen; they will both be there. They live in the same house, share an address, and may be "roommates" but they live together. 

The house isn't on the market either. 

The house can be on the market at any time. This is common with couples that break up. Ariana is in NY with her boyfriend for some time (according to her social media, the bf's social media, and photos of photographers and common people), shopping, going to restaurants, watching baseball, etc., and Sandoval is with Raquel in LA (they were seen at a pizza place). How do they live together?

• Like 5
On 5/4/2023 at 5:14 PM, JenE4 said:

I don’t know, I kind of love how some producer pushed Ken through the kitchen door, and he just stumbled through mumbling  So how about Raquel spending the night with Tom? And he didn’t even slow down at all before just exiting out the other door, barely completing his line in time. That was even funnier to me than all of the rewind/fast-forward lying/exposition, which was the greatest editing technique this show has ever deployed. I guess it doesn’t take much to entertain me—case in point, my obsession with the Scandoval.

I loved it so much. This goes down as one of the best all time scenes on this show, for me. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
9 minutes ago, Otherkate said:

I loved it so much. This goes down as one of the best all time scenes on this show, for me. 

He reminded me of Bailey when she finally got her line right on the episode Herb was on that reality gameshow thing on WKRP.

"Herb Tarlek is a hard worker, a loyal husband, and an all around fine person."

• LOL 4

Having a narcissist in the family, Sandoval appears to be one. They are sneaky, love bombing you to get you to do their bidding, think like them, trust only them. It’s like a spiderweb of lies, mind games, passive aggressive tactics, all done slowly, so you don’t really know it’s happening (unless you’ve experienced it before). Their outside face is the popular or social butterfly. The inside face is like a 180. 
I think Ariana didn’t want to see it or was possibly just exhausted from all of the other stuff that had gone on in her life.

Rachel looks dead behind the eyes, no emotion, but she tries to act emotional. She’s the one I wouldn’t want to be around.

And at least Lala got her business going in a dent time frame as opposed to the Toms.

I hope Tom’s mother didn’t invest all of her funds in that strip mall restaurant. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

Having a narcissist in the family, Sandoval appears to be one. 

Yep. That was pretty obvious from the first season. Hence the moniker FI Tom. There is nothing Sandoval enjoys more than looking at himself in the mirror.

Sorry about the narcissist in your family. Mine doesn’t have that (thankfully). We’re more like a wolf pack - pick on the weakest one (still love them, and it’s made me pretty agile). We’d tear him to shreds.

• Wink 1
On 5/7/2023 at 10:53 PM, ZettaK said:

They don't exactly live together. They communicate with each other about when the other is going to be at the house (which is large enough) via a moderator who sends them texts. The main reason this is happening is because the real estate market turned sour, and it takes a long time to sell a house, and for less. It seems he is in the house when she is not (she is in NY right now), and vice versa. She was at their house in Los Angeles when he was at a health retreat in Arizona.

I see nothing unusual about this at all. They share an address until the house sells.  They’re basically roommates with different schedules. I know I would want to wait until the house sold before I moved out. One less headache to deal with.

Do you happen to know what they’re asking for the house? 

On 5/7/2023 at 4:12 AM, ZettaK said:

Sandoval claimed he was one month sober at a concert of his band. He also changed the lyrics of Stacy's Mom to “Raquel is not for me. I know it might be wrong, but I’m in love with Schwartz’s mom.”

In the next episode of VR Raquel will buy a lightning bolt necklace made of gold and diamonds for her birthday. 

https://realityblurb.com/2023/05/06/tom-sandoval-sings-raquel-is-not-for-me-and-reveals-hes-one-month-sober-plus-raquel-drops-780-on-lightning-bolt-necklace-in-pump-rules-preview/

But Sandoval was also seen at a pizza joint in West Hollywood with Raquel, and they left in the same car. They didn't look happy.

https://realityblurb.com/2023/05/01/report-vanderpump-rules-tom-sandoval-and-raquel-leviss-spotted-looking-unhappy-at-pizza-joint-as-tom-makes-bracelet-for-paparazzi/

Shocker. The thrill of the chase always wears off pretty quickly.

Narcissist Sandoval ALWAYS wants his cake and eat it, too. I imagine he always thought Ariana would be there — he could do anything and it would be OK. Now that it’s clear she’s moved on, Tom has a massive case of buyer’s remorse. 

Have a miserable life, Sandy. You deserve it.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 5/7/2023 at 7:44 PM, bravofan27 said:

From experience-- if you are still living together, regardless of how much or little money you have, your are still trying to figure it out. People with a lot less money move on and move out. The fact that they still live together speaks volumes, as an oldie like me I know. When you are done you are done-- out out. No one sticks around and lives with an ex unless they want to-- Tom's dumb excuse that none of his friends would put him up was lame. I was married to a guy with a lot more money than me and I moved out ASAP once the relationship was over, and stayed in some hideous places. But we didn't want to be around each other any longer. 

But that isn't true in all relationships. I lived with my husband after we knew we were splitting. I wanted to buy a Condo as I was leaving the house for him. It didn't make sense to move and move again right away. So I stayed in the guest room and we still had coffee together in the morning and often still ate dinner together, while I Condo stopped and then went through escrow and having some work done on the Condo. Obviously, we were still good friends though. Had one of us cheated or were involved with someone else it would have probably been different. 

Edited by chlban
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Do you happen to know what they’re asking for?

The house was not listed for sale yet. 

Also, Sandoval refused to move out, because I'm sure he doesn't want to leave his nice home for a small rental (like Schwartz who had his house on sale already though when we saw him on the show) at the time of record high rent prices, when he has so much debt because of the lounge. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

Just saw the 30-second commercial for tonight — Sandoval with his head in his hands, fake crying: “I just wanna be better.” Sounds like a child trying to get out of trouble — which he IS, on both counts.

Funny how the remorse and begging for forgiveness begin when they get caught.

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
8 hours ago, ZettaK said:

The house was not listed for sale yet. 

Also, Sandoval refused to move out, because I'm sure he doesn't want to leave his nice home for a small rental (like Schwartz who had his house on sale already though when we saw him on the show) at the time of record high rent prices, when he has so much debt because of the lounge. 

They’re kinda fucked on the house cause the rise in interest rates really hits the higher end market more (you’re not going to “move up” if your current mortgage is at 4%). They can thank Jerome Powell for that (don’t get me started on using a demand tool to solve a supply problem - we’ll see how that goes, and he is obviously smarter than me). Katie and Tom sold their house at the exact right time. 

Ariana should buy him out and wait it out. House will be valued low and she’s making tons of bank now. Anybody got any guesses? I’m guessing $1M between Dancing with the Stars, Lifetime movie and everybody else lining up clamoring to do business with her. It also helps that every episode pretty much shows her being blindsided by this and loyal as fuck. Fuck you Sandoval. Enjoy your new crappy apartment.

But you know he’s going to be an asshole about the equity loan he took out for Schwartz and Sandy’s and all the money they spent decorating it.

Edited by Jennifersdc
Minor grammar
  • Like 9