Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E06: Love Is One Thing, Knowledge Is Another

• Start Topic

Jen plays the part of an Indian housewife; Kris may need to return to the U.S.; Debbie and Oussama have a romantic reunion; Daniele and Yohan tackle issues with honesty; Gabe ponders more life-altering surgery; Nicole and Mahmoud's wardrobe war.

First Look: 10/03/23; TLC: 12/03/23; Discovery+: 12/03/23;

Kris and Jeymimgo furniture shopping, contaminate th display furniture. Kris tells Jeymi she may have to go back to the US for a court date to deal with her stolen motorcycle. So, the wedding will need to be postponed if that happens. Jeymi is wondering if this is another ghosting by Kris, like she did on her birthday and wonders if she will return if she goes to the US.

Gabe and Isabel go to see a doctor about possible surgery for him. He is unsure about it but it would be significantly cheaper in Colombia than in the US.

• Like 5

Okay, so the mystery was solved. Gabe DID have bottom surgery (which we learned about in great detail) but now is interested in having his breasts removed because he never had “top surgery.” But being self conscious about his breasts didn’t stop him from holding up signs in pride parades bare-chested. 

I also couldn’t follow Kris’s story about her rare $50K motorcycle theft. Apparently the guy was caught but what happened to the motorcycle? Of course she doesn’t seem the type to bother with insurance! 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, magemaud said:

Okay, so the mystery was solved. Gabe DID have bottom surgery (which we learned about in great detail) but now is interested in having his breasts removed because he never had “top surgery.” But being self conscious about his breasts didn’t stop him from holding up signs in pride parades bare-chested. 

I also couldn’t follow Kris’s story about her rare $50K motorcycle theft. Apparently the guy was caught but what happened to the motorcycle? Of course she doesn’t seem the type to bother with insurance! 

Agree the details about the court date re the stolen motorcycle seemed vague but hopefully we find out more before she leaves, I don’t blame Jeymi for not trusting her.

• Like 8
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, magemaud said:

Super shocked that he didn't get top surgery. To me it looks like he has a hint of the man boob that weightlifters or body builders have.  Nothing significant that you wouldn't know he wasn't a dude.

• Like 7
  • Useful 2

I remember in those shirtless scenes he appeared to have droopy little boobs with pointy nipples sticking out at the bottom. I suspect he tries to hide them with the tattoos but they could still be seen in profile. As the surgeon pointed out, men’s nipples are positioned higher on the chest and farther apart. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

I remember in those shirtless scenes he appeared to have droopy little boobs with pointy nipples sticking out at the bottom. I suspect he tries to hide them with the tattoos but they could still be seen in profile. As the surgeon pointed out, men’s nipples are positioned higher on the chest and farther apart. 

The tattoos on his thighs do a good job of hiding the scars from a distance, but close up and at an angle….they were pretty big.  

• Like 2
1 hour ago, DEL901 said:

The tattoos on his thighs do a good job of hiding the scars from a distance, but close up and at an angle….they were pretty big.  

Did he also say he decided against any kind of procedure that would allow him to get an erection? 

• Useful 1

Ok, anybody else think Kris is one of those people obsessed with drama? She can’t get through a conversation without mentioning some sort of disease. Now her “rare bike” is stolen and she has to go back to Alabama. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 5
On 3/11/2023 at 3:35 PM, magemaud said:

Did he also say he decided against any kind of procedure that would allow him to get an erection? 

That’s what I was wondering. I thought I heard that. How long is his very attractive GF going to put up with that? 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, JayDub1987 said:

Ok, anybody else think Kris is one of those people obsessed with drama? She can’t get through a conversation without mentioning some sort of disease. Now her “rare bike” is stolen and she has to go back to Alabama. 

Definitely a Drama Queen. I’ve known people like her and they’re exhausting 

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

Oh, Nicole. The fact that you act like you didn’t know the requirements of Islam just doesn’t fly with me. Anyone with Google knows some of the basic principles. You’re in MachMed’s country, and you’re essentially property. Save the whole “I didn’t know thing.” 

• Like 8
  • Applause 5

I don’t know what to make of Nicole and Mahmoud.  In their culture and community, the husband is the head of his household and should act as such.  He is being judged, so whenever she dresses "inappropriately" in public, it is a black mark for him.  This isn’t Nicole’s first visit to Egypt.  She knows the rules. I don’t believe they are still together because their storyline seems to be a reenactment of why their relationship failed.  

I thought it odd that they spend 30 minutes explaining in great details about Gabe's transition and how he and Isabel have xes, when we’ve barely seen Debbie and Oussama.  However, I am starting to understand why. 

Edited by Adeejay
  • Like 8
On 3/10/2023 at 11:59 PM, Frozendiva said:

Kris tells Jeymi she may have to go back to the US for a court date to deal with her stolen motorcycle. So, the wedding will need to be postponed if that happens. Jeymi is wondering if this is another ghosting by Kris, like she did on her birthday and wonders if she will return if she goes to the US.

Kris' story really seems questionable.  Even if a *collector* would give her $50,000 for a pristine Indian or classic rare bike, something left by her father years ago, collecting rust in a garage would probably not be worth anything near that.  We've seen her project homes.  There's no reason to believe her motorcycle would have been in any better shape.

On 3/11/2023 at 3:35 PM, magemaud said:

At the risk of getting this thread locked, Gabe seems to have had much better outcomes than many with gender reassignment surgery.  Were I him, I'd quite while I was ahead.  He seems to be pretty healthy, all things considered.

• Like 13

I don’t believe Kris’s used motorcycle is worth $50k.  Also I don’t see how her testifying is going to make it any more likely she gets the money back.  He will be ordered to pay her restitution? Good luck collecting that from a deadbeat.  Also she seemed to be going through cold turkey drug withdrawal rather than back and neck pain.  And are we to believe the roads in the city in Colombia are bumpier than her rural Alabama ones?  And how bumpy is flying unless you are on that Lufthansa jet that dropped 4000 feet?  I bet a plane from Florida to Colombia doesn’t take any longer than one to Los Angeles.

Re Gabe’s surgery, call me naive but how would a chunk of flesh from your leg be firm enough to penetrate without an implant of some sort? Wouldn’t it be like a sponge basically?

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Like 8
  • Useful 6

Yohan looks completely checked out. Oops! He wipes off the kiss!

Loved Rishi saying the mother would cry for a couple of days, then bend over backwards to give the son the wife he wants. See - Jenny.

Here's a deal breaker - wife training by being the scut of the household. Thrilling. Sorry, I'm out. Jenny has at least escaped this. (We had an Indian family next door for many years. Thankfully only the nuclear family lived there, so the young mama escaped that stuff. But they had a large extended family in the area, so I wonder how visiting days worked out.)

I just don't get Nicole. She left the guy because she didn't like the clothing rules, among others. The whole two years or so that she was gone, they fought daily over what she was wearing in the privacy of her own home! She knew he had no intention of changing; she knew she had no such intentions either. What could go wrong? (Faceplant)

• Like 11
  • Applause 4
2 minutes ago, renatae said:

But they had a large extended family in the area, so I wonder how visiting days worked out.

My best friend is Indian and apparently in that culture when people come to visit from out of town (especially from out of the country) they stay for a long time.  Like months.

4 minutes ago, renatae said:

She left the guy because she didn't like the clothing rules,

She says he doesn’t compromise but apparently he agreed no hijab.  But now she wants to push it further with the bare arms.  This after she initially agreed to observe all clothing customs but then “changed her mind.”  

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Adeejay said:

I thought it odd that they spend 30 minutes explaining in great details about Gabe's transition and how he and Isabel have xes, when we’ve barely seen Debbie and Oussama.  However, I am starting to understand why. 

Looks like Debbie and Oussama have gone through half of their 15 minutes already. Preview says he wants her to stay only 2 months and go home!

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, anoninrva said:

Kris' story really seems questionable.  Even if a *collector* would give her $50,000 for a pristine Indian or classic rare bike, something left by her father years ago, collecting rust in a garage would probably not be worth anything near that.

And wouldn’t she have insurance on something that valuable? Plus it seems the guy who stole it was caught since she supposedly has to face him in court. So where’s the bike now? 
She reminds me so much of the dirt balls I see with their totally ridiculous lawsuits on Judge Judy! 

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
4 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

My best friend is Indian and apparently in that culture when people come to visit from out of town (especially from out of the country) they stay for a long time.  Like months.

Yikes! Well, their family is all in the area, so they would come for the 4th of July, etc. Then go home, lol. Can't imagine a long visit like that!

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

I don’t believe Kris’s used motorcycle is worth $50k.  Also I don’t see how her testifying is going to make it any more likely she gets the money back.  He will be ordered to pay her restitution? Good luck collecting that from a deadbeat.  Also she seemed to be going through cold turkey drug withdrawal rather than back and neck pain.  And are we to believe the roads in the city in Colombia are bumpier than her rural Alabama ones?  And how bumpy is flying unless you are on that Lufthansa jet that dropped 4000 feet?  I bet a plane from Florida to Colombia doesn’t take any longer than one to Los Angeles.

Re Gabe’s surgery, call me naive but how would a chunk of flesh from your leg be firm enough to penetrate without an implant of some sort? Wouldn’t it be like a sponge basically?

When my cousin had oral cancer back in 2009 or 2010, some skin was taken from her arm and another part of her body - maybe her leg? to rebuild a tongue and part of the roof of her mouth and to build cartilage for new dentures.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 2
44 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

She says he doesn’t compromise but apparently he agreed no hijab.  But now she wants to push it further with the bare arms.  This after she initially agreed to observe all clothing customs but then “changed her mind.”  

It seems stupid to check on her on her own LA home to see what she wears. I can see a short adjustment period of a few weeks until Nicole acclimates to Egyptian temperatures, most likely a home that does not have central air conditioning. She may need to purchase a few clothing items and footwear that are more suited to the desert climate.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Ha be’s surgery, call me naive but how would a chunk of flesh from your leg be firm enough to penetrate without an implant of some sort? Wouldn’t it be like a sponge basically?

I took it to mean he is able to pee through his new penis and he does have sensation, but he and Isobel both are okay with him not getting an erection? 

• Useful 1
10 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I don’t believe Kris’s used motorcycle is worth $50k.

If that were true she would have sold it before it sat in the garage collecting dust. She needs to support her drug habit speaking of which I think she's going home to "re-stock".

2 hours ago, magemaud said:

I took it to mean he is able to pee through his new penis and he does have sensation, but he and Isobel both are okay with him not getting an erection? 

I thought he said he stays semi-erect all of the time because of the surgery and sex has been no problem for him. It's confusing but Isobel seems happy so what ever is going on "down there" seems to be good enough for her. He also said he ejaculates which really has me confused. I had to lmao when Isobel said penises are ugly! Then on Pillow Talk Tim said well, vagina's are, too! 

10 hours ago, renatae said:

Loved Rishi saying the mother would cry for a couple of days, then bend over backwards to give the son the wife he wants

I thought it was her exercise instructor friend that said that. 

Getting up at 4am to make tea for the family is insane. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I thought he said he stays semi-erect all of the time because of the surgery and sex has been no problem for him. It's confusing but Isobel seems happy so what ever is going on "down there" seems to be good enough for her. He also said he ejaculates which really has me confused. I had to lmao when Isobel said penises are ugly! Then on Pillow Talk Tim said well, vagina's are, too! 

He did say that and as they're both happy the way things are than why risk more surgery in that area after having complications before. As for him ejaculating it seemed very easy to understand the why & how as he is not ejaculating sperm but the same liquid that a woman would (look up squirting if you really don't understand it) but like a hosepipe can be made to spray more forcefully if squeezed so has his penis.

I learned a lot about the surgery some people go through and the station definitely earned the TLC title last night.

• Like 8
  • Useful 4

I think that most of the American women are older than they are claiming (and, hey, I'm older than ever Debbie, so it's not an insult, just an observation).  Therefore, their 'naivety' is just irritating as they should all know how to find out about other cultures and customs.  But, no, they all think that because they are super special that an entire culture will change just for them!  I find Nicole especially irritating because she acts so helpless (and I found it very telling when she thanked her parents in the first episode for being there for ALL of her moves, changes, etc.).  Jen has spent time in India, been engaged for two years, and yet apparently never asked Rishi about anything related to his expectations of marriage and living in India.  (say something positive, say something positive), okay, I like her pink top in her confessionals (whew! I did it-found something positive!).  Oh, and I did think that the head scarf looked lovely on her and was very glad that she was respectful to the women who were "training" her.  

Danielle just needs to leave with her "honesty is everything..." standard for everyone else while her lies are perfectly fine and acceptable ("I haven't told him that I'm not going to apply for the spousal visa..").

• Like 5
  • Applause 6

I loved Gabe and Isobel this week. I appreciate the forthrightness and honesty and humor they both had - Isobel is a gem. 

Jen, what in the jesus fuck are you thinking? I mean, you've been to India before but then you're bitching about having 2 master's degrees but you don't want to live a life of servitude to his family? Obviously those master's degrees were from a diploma factory because clearly you learned very little. Did she take a yoga cruise to India or something, where they just dropped her off on the coast and drove her directly to a yoga studio/commune? It's like a re-creation of when Sumbitch's mother came over and tried to give Jenny wife training. Again, it's like we're dealing with only a slightly more intelligent version of Jenny here and a hotter version of Sumbitch. 🙄

Kris, could you wash your hair? I'm also hoping that the doctor asked if she had any medication allergies/reactions - that was a hell of a needle. 😳 I'm also confused as to why they could not Zoom her in for the AL trial - she's not the defendant or anything. Perhaps she's suing this guy civilly and that's why she needs to appear? During COVID I was called to testify on a case via Zoom for criminal charges brought by the state DA; I wound up not having to testify but if I did it was via Zoom.

Thank goddess Nicole didn't sell off all of her earthly possessions and put them in a storage unit instead. She'll probably need to live in that storage unit with the rents out in LA!

Where are Debbie and Ousama? I feel like she's somebody's gramma that got on a plane and accidentally wound up overseas like those women who were trying to get to Lima, OH and wound up in Lima, Peru. 

Edited by lightninggirl
  • Like 5
  • LOL 7

Okay...I've tried enough.  I can't find a reason to watch ANY of these couples.  I'll watch Pillow Talk a couple more times--maybe.

Is there a "condition" that causes Jen's eyes to always look sleepy...or half-closed?

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

I get the impression that Nicole is a malcontent.  Some people can not be happy. They have to take issue about something. They seem to enjoy discord and it follows them in all their relationships.  Of course, I don’t know her mental state, but based on what she describes…..it’s problematic.  

When Jen is talking a lot of the time, it appears that Rishi is laughing.  Almost like this is a big joke and he can’t contain his embarrassment.  It doesn’t seem as real as the way Submit’s parents and their real hatred of Jenny.  So, I find this whole storyline suspect.  

Kris seems to exaggerate a lot.  It might have been better to make arrangements with the DA’s office, so she wouldn’t have to appear in person.  If it falls through, they continue the case to get her back.  Lots of her stories don’t add up.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1

I don't believe a word that Kris says.  Is there a trial in which she has to appear?  Did she ever have a "rare" motorcycle worth $50,000 (or is it like every contestant on Shark Tank who believe that any idea, no matter how ridiculous, is automatically worth a million dollars [at least]), or did she have an old, run-down, non-functioning motorcycle which she believes was worth $50,000?  It seems highly suspicious to me that she didn't even seem to know about the trial (aren't court dockets planned out months in advance?).  Also, for someone with severe neck pain, it was interesting that she chose to put her head at such a severe angle against the wall when she was in bed talking.  I'm probably overly cynical, but I question everything she says.

• Like 10
  • Applause 8
13 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

She may need to purchase a few clothing items

I think she could whip something up with her trusty Juki

2 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

Is there a "condition" that causes Jen's eyes to always look sleepy...or half-closed?

Stonerism

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

Here is one thing I don't understand about Nicole. She is from LA which has a large Muslim population. If I were her, I would go to Little Tehran or another ethnic community with a Muslim population. Look around at the stores that sell Islamically correct modest clothing. Buy some pieces that are both cute and stylish and take those to Egypt. I went to school with many Muslim women and although they were modest and covered, they stylized the hell out of their outfits and looked quite cute. I also don't understand what the issue is with what she is wearing now in Egypt becasue her outfits are quite modest with the exception of no head covering. There is definetly room for compromise there. I grew up in the SF Bay Area and we have an area called Little Kabul which has the largest Afghan population outside of Afghanistan. I have been to the stores there and some of the outfits are quite cute. Lots of color options. There were multiple hijab options. I am sure Nicole could have found something acceptable if she made the effort before she left. If I was traveling to a Muslim country, I would buy something to wear out of respect for their culture. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Kris is clearly a drug addict. She thought she could easily get her narcotics in Columbia over the counter. She can’t. She’s jonesing and returning to the states so she can  re-up. She’s really gross. How  does she think this is sexy? Or I know! She doesn’t real care. Her poor girlfriend. She should cut her losses and run. 

Nicole is a drama Queen. She’ll never be comfortable there. Another one that needs to just go home. She does not fit in and never do. 

Wide mouth Jen is naive to think Amy of this would work. And her flailing around “exercising “ was sadly comical. 

I finally understand Gabe’s puffy nips. His girl seems quite happy. I wish them well. 

Debbie’s son is going to feel vindicated. Osama played this old lady. Deb seems to be the only one surprised. 

• Like 9
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
40 minutes ago, Crazydoxielady said:

Kris is clearly a drug addict. She thought she could easily get her narcotics in Columbia over the counter. She can’t. She’s jonesing and returning to the states so she can  re-up. She’s really gross. How  does she think this is sexy? Or I know! She doesn’t real care. Her poor girlfriend. She should cut her losses and run. 

Nicole is a drama Queen. She’ll never be comfortable there. Another one that needs to just go home. She does not fit in and never do. 

Wide mouth Jen is naive to think Amy of this would work. And her flailing around “exercising “ was sadly comical. 

I finally understand Gabe’s puffy nips. His girl seems quite happy. I wish them well. 

Debbie’s son is going to feel vindicated. Osama played this old lady. Deb seems to be the only one surprised. 

I "loved" your post, but it really doesn't seem like enough. Kris is detoxing. That's why she's conveniently talking about being in pain. She thinks she will get a doctor to give her something. 

Wide mouth Jen's "workout" cracked me up. Since when is playing pattycake and waving your hands back and forth really fast what you do in an exercise class? 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 4

Debbie might have had a Casablanca fantasy of her Ilsa to Ousamma's Rick on the tarmac, but it was more like she got Bugs Bunny. And far from Charles Boyer sweeping Hedy Lamarr off to the Casbah (he never said "Come with me to the Casbah", btw), Bugs swept her off to the sticks of Morocco.  End of romantic fantasy, enter "I told you so!"

Mahmoud is finally speaking sense!  Send her back!  Why,why did Nicole go back to the exact same county and the exact same man and apparently expect anything different?

Jen supposedly has two masters' degrees and yet she could not have one conversation with Rishi about what was expected of her, much less a conversation about Rishi telling his parents before she even got there?  They had two freaking years.  Why didn't she rent her own apartment in an expat area of the city?  I'd bet there are furnished and supplied apartments there.

I stand by my comment that Danielle is something else when it comes to villains, 90 Day style.

Court is usually scheduled months in advance-the last time I had to go (nothing wrong!), I knew about three months out.  I don't buy it, Kris, just like I don't buy that you lived in a burnt hovel and yet had a $50,000 motorcycle sitting around?  Jeymi realizes she's going to harness her wagon to a dramatic nut job.

I'm rooting for Gabe and Isabel.

Edited by AR Traveler
  • Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Who is older and not attractive.  Not sure what the allure is.

I’m betting that Kris has sold herself as an American woman with money. Fair or not, a lot of people from other countries believe that most Americans are rich. Kris “owns some properties”, has a car, maybe a motorcycle. Can afford to travel. The allure is the lifestyle that Kris can’t actually provide. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, AR Traveler said:

Court is usually scheduled months in advance-the last time I had to go (nothing wrong!), I knew about three months out. 

You may have had a stable address and were easy to notify.  Kris's addresses are probably difficult to discover and when finally located, she hadn't lived there or there or there in years.

• Useful 4

Sankapu Eyes...  This the term for what I notice about Jen's eyes.  From the 'net: "When looking at your own eyes in a mirror or reflection, chances are you’ll see the pupil and iris in the middle and the whites (sclera) on either side. The position of the iris and pupil can change as you look in different directions or “roll” your eyes up or down. But generally, this is how the eyes appear.  Sanpaku refers to eyes that have more scleral visibility. This can mean that more white is visible above or below the iris.

Some celebrities with Sankpu Eyes are this Uncle Sam poster and these:

Aubrey Plaza ~ Billie Eillish ~ Diana Ross ~ Marilyn Monroe ~ Twiggy ~ Michael Jackson ~ Princess Diana ~ and ... from the archivist, Audrina Partridge

image.png.761f52e96aae62eb10f74af325a16811.png

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 4
On 3/11/2023 at 1:35 PM, magemaud said:

This was a little confusing to me- he said something about having "enough nerves" in his thigh to connect somehow with his clitoris and therefore has sensation? Not that thigh muscles would get erect. But somehow he is able to penetrate. He also mentioned that his penis doesn't lay down in his pants but is somewhat at an angle to his body (so he needs extra large sweatpants to hide it) so maybe there's scar or something that keeps it stiffer. Somehow Isabel is satisfied with that. I once saw a penile implant (the one he describes as similar to a "pipe cleaner") on a patient. It would be- how do you say it - kind of obtrusive. An inflatable implant is like a long balloon that can be pumped up when needed, but I suspect his fear of complications from having either implanted are because his apparatus is not made of "natural" penile tissue so it would probably be a lot more difficult to get in there and would require a more invasive surgery.

Ok, so on to the others:

Did you see the unflattering camera angles of Jen when she was with Richi in the taxi? She looked downright demonic. And every time she brings up a tough topic, she ends up yelling. Not a good look. She is iteration number 3,542 of 90DF's "I am a strong independent woman" characters who really think that, as Americans, other cultures should be in awe of her and change their centuries-old traditions for because, well, we are better than everyone else.

Nicole is never going to be happy; I am puzzled as to how she ended up with Maccchhmoud at all. Their arguments are the kind I used to see high schoolers have: "YES," "NO," "YES," "NO,"- "okay, just WALK AWAY!"  - crying ensues.  And I've said this before, but all the "honey, my love, my honey" stuff makes me INSANE. Especially when they are arguing! Give the pet names a frickin' rest!

Danielle has suddenly gone from adoring wife to scolding, critical mother figure. "Yohan has a long way to go towards being in a mature relationship," says the woman who has run away from her debt, given up an income to "manifest" a life living on a beach, and spends a ridiculous amount of money on tinctures and incense because they will make her life better.

Oh, Kris. I knew I didn't like you from the minute you débuted on camera. I see your M.O. a mile away. As others pointed out, her "agonizing pain" wasn't evident in the way she moved around on the bed and moves her head and neck around quite fluidly. Her "bulging discs" do not translate into a need for a giant surgery that places her flat for a year. Nope, nope. (I elaborated on that in another post).  She is a drug seeker and the worst kind of drama queen. I've known her type. Life isn't worth living unless there is a drama- be it with a sick pet, someone wronging her, a rent that's too expensive, a medical issue, a fight with a family member, etc etc etc. The whole motorcycle thing smells very, very bad. And sorry, Kris-the shot you got was NOT a narcotic; it was an anti inflammatory. You'll be at the pharmacia in no time begging for something stronger.

Has anyone noticed that the camera crew seem to have fun shooting people at very unflattering angles? How many times have we seen Danielle huff off from behind, her ample bottom jiggling? Remember Kimbalee and the number of times we saw her from the back waddling in her tight jeans after assaulting Usman? It's like on My 600 lb Life when we hear the life story from a camera presumably placed on the floor between the poor Pounder's legs, as we gaze at their face peering over their rolls. Today I (ashamed) watched Darcey and Stacey and saw a zoom in on Darcey's string-sided top pushing into her soft flank. I see you, cameramen! 

Edited by KateHearts
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2

I always thought it was “ceiling eyes” a La Audrina Patridge, but maybe that was just from Perez Hilton.

Kris is messed up.  Her “diseases” are her identity.  She comes off as an addict, whether active or recovering (I’ve known many).  I feel like there are lies happening probably per usual. If she truly needed that surgery, she would have had it.  Demonstrating how “someday” she can’t whip her head to the left or right….that’s not someone needing surgery.  She can still whip the head left and right. 50k from a deadbeat ? I knew a pathological liar once, he was just like this.  Her call for the dr?  Opioid withdrawal   

Danielle with Johan is such a fraud. I hate even watching their story. Honesty in their marriage?   She should start.  Ugh. 

And Nicole, thinking she is entitled to instruct all Muslims and all Egyptians about how “women dress”.  

These people are all so desperate to come across as someone they are not.  All of them.  None are entirely genuine.   Maybe Gabe is.  

Edited by Meowwww
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Oregonrain said:

Here is one thing I don't understand about Nicole. She is from LA which has a large Muslim population. If I were her, I would go to Little Tehran or another ethnic community with a Muslim population. Look around at the stores that sell Islamically correct modest clothing. Buy some pieces that are both cute and stylish and take those to Egypt. I went to school with many Muslim women and although they were modest and covered, they stylized the hell out of their outfits and looked quite cute. I also don't understand what the issue is with what she is wearing now in Egypt becasue her outfits are quite modest with the exception of no head covering. There is definetly room for compromise there. I grew up in the SF Bay Area and we have an area called Little Kabul which has the largest Afghan population outside of Afghanistan. I have been to the stores there and some of the outfits are quite cute. Lots of color options. There were multiple hijab options. I am sure Nicole could have found something acceptable if she made the effort before she left. If I was traveling to a Muslim country, I would buy something to wear out of respect for their culture. 

I think they had agreed that Nicole would dress modestly and no hijab. Now Nicole is pushing the line to wear short sleeve shirts outside of the home.  While I don't agree with restriction of dress that is my personal opinion and Nicole should know better as she is in a muslim country with strict dress codes for women.  Like you pointed out, she could have done her research and brought some clothes over or even bought some clothes and altered them to suit her. Who know what the little dutch boy wants. 

6 hours ago, Crazydoxielady said:

Exactly. Holy crap I bet Jeyme never thought she was hooking up with some drug addict.  At this point Jeyme would be smart enough to tell her "I understand" about the court date for the bike, pack her up and ghost her.

In regards to Gabe and his surgeries, TLC really brought back the Learning in the learning channel.  It was way too much TMI for me and i found it awkward they were discussing this in a public space.  Honestly, i would have never guessed in a million years the dude never had top surgery and those were not man boobs from chest day workouts.  With the fact that the areas he wants to have surgery are heavy tatted up, his gf is happy with his bod, I would say, let it go.  His chest is going to be a criss cross of tattoos that have been "ripped apart" from the surgery and scarring.  Just my opinion but I wish these two crazy kids well. I honestly like them the most.  (DONT FUCK THIS UP FOR ME TLC).

• Like 4
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Aren’t they supposed to denote a life of tragedy?

5B77E7FC-B278-485E-BC7C-E9F6405FE3A4.jpeg

3 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

Sankapu Eyes...  This the term for what I notice about Jen's eyes.  From the 'net: "When looking at your own eyes in a mirror or reflection, chances are you’ll see the pupil and iris in the middle and the whites (sclera) on either side. The position of the iris and pupil can change as you look in different directions or “roll” your eyes up or down. But generally, this is how the eyes appear.  Sanpaku refers to eyes that have more scleral visibility. This can mean that more white is visible above or below the iris.

I read that in Japanese sanpaku translates to “three whites” so in addition to the white on either side of your iris, you have a third white area below the iris. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 3

I think Debbie is actually pretty, but that white makeup does her no favors. 

228AA115-0593-4F8F-B4E2-3D23762ABE0F.jpeg

Any idea who this face on Gabe’s thigh is supposed to be? The only person I come up with is Adolf Hitler

3956AE8C-3CB2-4D6F-B3CA-78E6D6B19856.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • Mind Blown 1
On 3/12/2023 at 9:40 PM, MrBuhBye said:

I thought she was only pushing not wearing the hijab. The hijab does look suffocating

On 3/12/2023 at 9:33 PM, MrBuhBye said:

I don’t believe Kris’s used motorcycle is worth $50k.  Also I don’t see how her testifying is going to make it any more likely she gets the money back.  He will be ordered to pay her restitution? Good luck collecting that from a deadbeat.

If the thief's defense is "She loaned me the bike," Kris might be required to testify that she did not give him permission to enter the garage or take her motorcycle. If the bike was insured, the insurer may require her to cooperate with any criminal proceeding.

16 hours ago, Midwestern Lady said:

And Kris just now found out she has to appear in court in a week after only being in Columbia for three days?    

I've been cutting Kris a lot of slack, but this is where I officially call BS on her story. As others have mentioned, these cases are scheduled months ahead of time.

10 hours ago, KateHearts said:

Danielle has suddenly gone from adoring wife to scolding, critical mother figure. "Yohan has a long way to go towards being in a mature relationship," says the woman who has run away from her debt, given up an income to "manifest" a life living on a beach, and spends a ridiculous amount of money on tinctures and incense because they will make her life better.

And sorry, Kris-the shot you got was NOT a narcotic; it was an anti inflammatory. You'll be at the pharmacia in no time begging for something stronger.

Danielle is gradually taking her rightful place beside Angela and Big Ed as one of the worst people in this franchise. Free Yohan!

Kris was injected with Diclofenac, which is basically a 12-hour Advil. It's good for muscle and joint pain, but will do nothing for opioid urges.

9 hours ago, greekmom said:

I think they had agreed that Nicole would dress modestly and no hijab. Now Nicole is pushing the line to wear short sleeve shirts outside of the home.  While I don't agree with restriction of dress that is my personal opinion and Nicole should know better as she is in a muslim country with strict dress codes for women.  Like you pointed out, she could have done her research and brought some clothes over or even bought some clothes and altered them to suit her. Who know what the little dutch boy wants. 

Nicole: "I gave up EVERYTHING and moved all the way to Egypt for you...so even though I know things X, Y and Z are really important to you, I'm not going to do any of them and you just need to accept that." Whatevs. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3