Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E04: The Eyes Do Not See What the Mind Does Not Want

• Start Topic

30 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

He seems very uncomfortable around her.  Calling her "my love" all the time, and I mean all the time, doesn't seem like it's coming naturally.  It's like he read it in a book or something.

She lied to him about being willing to dress differently, so...great match!

I would want my husband to call me by my actual name sometimes. My vibe is that he is a bit ‘off’. I wondered if some of these men just have a weird sixth sense and pick maybe more naive women,  one who has a good nature, one who won’t likely question anything about them, use their culture and inexperience to hide that thy are gay or just can be above the line. Similar to Mo and Yve and maybe the OG Nicole and possibly Danielle (did not see her season). Something about his interaction with Nicole made me uncomfortable. His game this time might not even last two months like the first time.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, greekmom said:

The lady is crazier than a handbasket

or an overpriced peacock basket/handbag. Maybe she got it second hand: https://www.yasilkart.com/kate-spade-full-peacock-navy-blue-wicker-and-leather-tote.html

6 hours ago, greekmom said:

I know it maybe or may not be true - but I do think Kris is on something more than taking pain meds for the pain.  

or maybe she SHOULD be on something! That knife scene preview was terrifying 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 2/24/2023 at 9:06 PM, Frozendiva said:

It would be very hard for me to live with a multigenerational home with parents and brothers and sisters and their kids. I would turn in to a screaming head case in no time. I like my space and my privacy.  Nicole is probably used to a California diet with lots of fruits and vegetables and not a lot of fried food. It will take a while to adjust. I felt badly for Fatima. None of the men in that family seem useful. It would be disheartening to learn that my life is basically going to the market, staying with the family and kids and not really having any friends. The isolation would be tough.

I too like my space and privacy and living like this would absolutely drive me over the edge. Nicole simply cannot live her life there. With the clothes thing, too, Nicole finds her identity with what she wears and she could no longer do that either - what a stifling, soul killing life for someone that grew up in a different culture.  I would not be willing to throw my life away to be with a fabric salesman who I barely know.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

I lean more toward her being a hypochondriac because she seems to have a host of allergies/health issues. I know some people like her - never met a food allergy they didn't have, has every disorder they've ever read an article about or heard about on the news.

I need more evidence before deciding what her issue is. I may very well be forgetting something, but first there is the narcolepsy. That in itself is a little odd as I don't know how prevalent that really is. I've never known anyone who has it. Then the allergy to mint (what is even worse, is did she not brush her teeth since she left the US?) - How could Jeymi stand being so close to this fire-breathing monster? Then the neck thing and the back issues. I can't remember anything else. Oh yes, the kicking reflex she gets while she's sleeping or something. My current opinion of her is just being a nutcase, like so many others on this show. I'm so glad that in the previews for next week Jeymi is starting to look at her like said nutcase. 😄

She's already my most hated cast member. 

She has no insight as to her very unappealing personality and nature. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, Breedom said:

Oh yes, the kicking reflex she gets while she's sleeping or something.

I thought she mentioned hallucinations which should be no worry at all with her knife purchase teased in the promo.

20 minutes ago, Breedom said:

the allergy to mint

I wonder if many products use artificial mint anyway lol.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Some women collect that sort of handbag.

In the brief scenes I've seen with Debbie2.0, I don't get a fashionista vibe. Eccentric hoarder, yes, but not fashion-forward.  I think she saw it deeply discounted or second hand somewhere and liked it, but no way did she pay full price! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

thought she mentioned hallucinations which should be no worry at all with her knife purchase teased in the promo.

41 minutes ago, Breedom said:

Oh yeah, you're right. And she didn't think to discuss all this stuff with Jaymi before the marriage plans? I'd rather be 100% truthful with all my issues before hitting someone who now feels they have an obligation to marry me. And she's that confident that Jaymi's love for her is so deep nothing can get in the way of this marriage. NUTCASE.

It ain't gonna work out.

16 minutes ago, magemaud said:

In the brief scenes I've seen with Debbie2.0, I don't get a fashionista vibe. Eccentric hoarder, yes, but not fashion-forward. 

I agree. No sense of real style, just someone who is eccentric. And likes bright blue reading glasses that look like they are floating. I want those. 😊

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

I am side-eying Kris re: the neck issue. (As a qualifier, I worked with/assisted a spine surgeon earlier in my career, so I am familiar with neck fusions). Unless a person has a traumatic neck injury with a lot of instability, it's doubtful they would recommend surgery with a big halo and no mobility for a year. Most neck fusions are done with plates, screws, and are very stable- and patients are out of the hospital in a few days, wearing a hard neck collar for a couple of months. NO elective surgery would require complete immobilization for a year, because there are so many complications from not moving- atrophy, blood clots, pneumonia, etc etc. And honestly, she seemed to be moving her neck pretty well from what I could see. I think the entire pharmacy trip wasn't about toothpaste; it was about medication ("my doctor told me I have to take this...") and maybe she thought it would be easier to score narcotics in SA. (I wouldn't know). But come on- if you were MOVING to another country, you would not put a stash of the oh-so-special mintless toothpaste in your checked baggage knowing you can't use regular? Kris is pretty awful- from the episodes of ghosting her fiancée to being "PISSED" about the rent, she is a ticking time bomb. Now let's give her some weaponry.

Nicole, somehow when you tell us you are "so happy" to be with Mahmoud- yet your face looks like you just smelled something rancid, it doesn't seem believable. And although you've argued endlessly about your attire, you still cling to the hope that Mahmoud will say, "ok, I get it- you can do what you want!" Despite having tried living there after marriage, she desperately wishes her fairy godmother will wave a wand and make the family members go away, provide her with an American-style apartment, and let her live as a Muslim "in her own way." 

Jen didn't waste any time becoming the demanding manipulator. The same old line we hear from all disenchanted actors on this show: "I moved to another COUNTRY to be with you!! I sacrificed so much!" And she is already mad about toilet paper, heat, towels; withholding sex as a weapon and flouncing off on day 1 because Rishi hasn't told his family (surprise!) that they are engaged. Honestly, the American women are awful, thinking they are so irresistible to their foreign hot guys that they can become petulant and bossy moments after the big reunion. It's very unbecoming.

• Like 14
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

I question Nicole's commitment to living in Egypt for a number of reasons, but not the least of which is her lack of dedication to learning how to say the most basic words, like hijab. Because really Nicole? "HiGAB?" Really?? 

In Nicole's defense, I did notice that "Higab" is the way Mahmoud pronounced it.

I think she's hoping that Mahmoud will "ease up" on the restrictions, but she's GOT to realize that they not HIS restrictions but those of his culture & society.  They're not going to change or ease up.  Best she continue with her fashions & hair, and just plan to cover it all with a burqa when not alone with her husband.

• Like 4
  • Love 4

I wouldn’t be too happy at finding out that my apartment has no bathroom tissue, no box of facial tissues (even a handful), no towels. I would expect at least a bath sized towel and a washcloth til my fiancé comes the next day to take me shopping to get some of my essential needs that I could not pack. Jen could have asked Rishi for those items - even if he had to borrow them from his mom.

I also wouldn’t mind a piece of fruit and maybe a kettle, some instant coffee and something to eat in the fridge. I know, I am picky.

• Like 6
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1

I wonder if Debbie has any real money.  Maybe her son just thinks Oussama is so poor any money will do.

23 minutes ago, KateHearts said:

to being "PISSED" about the rent,

I wonder if she plans to work in Colombia.  If she is planning on living on the proceeds of her house that is finite.  Maybe she thinks Jaymi will take over once the nest egg is gone.

She is either the unluckiest person or a fabricator/embellisher.  She was hospitalized after a car accident and then got in a second accident on the way home from the hospital?  Possible but unlikely.  Then her house burns down?  

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Like 5
35 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I wouldn’t be too happy at finding out that my apartment has no bathroom tissue, no box of facial tissues (even a handful), no towels. I would expect at least a bath sized towel and a washcloth til my fiancé comes the next day to take me shopping to get some of my essential needs that I could not pack. Jen could have asked Rishi for those items - even if he had to borrow them from his mom.

I also wouldn’t mind a piece of fruit and maybe a kettle, some instant coffee and something to eat in the fridge. I know, I am picky.

Don’t forget rose petals on the bed.

• LOL 4
29 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I wouldn’t be too happy at finding out that my apartment has no bathroom tissue, no box of facial tissues (even a handful), no towels.

It's astounding how some people have no thought process. How hard is it to figure out basic needs? No heat and no blankets, TP, food etc. 

28 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

She is either the unluckiest person or a fabricator/embellisher.  She was hospitalized after a car accident and then got in a second accident on the way home from the hospital?  Possible but unlikely.  Then her house burns down?  

I heard the one car accident thing but I missed the second accident and the house burning down story. I've had several past friends who would call out some really unbelievable and over-the-top stories to me. Narcissistic behavior, both deeply craving attention and admiration. I'm not ready to categorize Kris yet, but we'll see. There is something not right there.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Don’t forget rose petals on the bed.

The rose petal thing seems to be a requirement on every reality TV "love" show. They do it all the time on Married at First Sight. All I can think of is, "those are gonna stain that white bedspread!"

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 2
4 minutes ago, Breedom said:

It's astounding how some people have no thought process. How hard is it to figure out basic needs? No heat and no blankets, TP, food etc.

Rishi knew she was arriving on X day. He could ask what she needs for the first day or so - towels, soap, toilet paper, tissues. Put an extra blanket in case she needs one. A hand towel in the kitchen. Maybe some basic cutlery along with a small paring knife. Ask her what she likes for breakfast and some snacks for a couple of days. Sure, he may meet her for breakfast, but she could be hungry in the middle of the night and it is nice to find a few things in the fridge.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, Breedom said:

He lives with mommy, she probably does all that for him.  She even said she wants a daughter-in-law so someone else could take over the household duties.  Also for someone so educated Sumit seems to have a better command of English.

21 minutes ago, KateHearts said:

The rose petal thing seems to be a requirement on every reality TV "love" show. They do it all the time on Married at First Sight. All I can think of is, "those are gonna stain that white bedspread!"

It will just mix in with all the other stains.  

• Like 4
  • Wink 1
1 minute ago, MrBuhBye said:

He lives with mommy, she probably does all that for him.  She even said she wants a daughter-in-law so someone else could take over the household duties.  Also for someone so educated Sumit seems to have a better command of English.

Summit had more opportunity to hone his English skills through scamming out of a call center.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

I wonder if she plans to work in Colombia.

Didn’t she get fired from other jobs (school security guard for one) because of her narcolepsy? That, coupled with her not speaking Spanish, makes me think she’s not going to find a job there. 

• Like 8
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Didn’t she get fired from other jobs (school security guard for one) because of her narcolepsy? That, coupled with her not speaking Spanish, makes me think she’s not going to find a job there. 

She could be a mattress tester.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 14

I’ve been away from the 90 Day franchise for a couple years but decided to check in again. Nicole’s story confirms the classic storyline continues: American woman moves to Muslim country and then complains about Muslim expectations. 

• Like 6
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

It is surprising that Nicole didn’t meet or get to know any Muslims while living in LA.

I think Nicole was back in L.A. for good until she got the call from 90-day TOW.  Suddenly she's willing to give her marriage another chance.  As long as the checks roll in.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1

Observations: Isabel's daughter Sara is stunning! Gabe seems like a nice guy, but kind of immature. Him being Trans is no one else's business.

Jen's eyes tho! The bottom whites of her eyes show too much and she looks deranged. Rishi is attractive, hard to believe he doesn't have more game. The apartment situation was highly sus. Producer shenanigans? I too chortled at the Sari model in the dress store. She could have found a nice green blouse. I don't like her.

The Columbian couple! Kris? What a lunatic. Jeymi can't really find her attractive can she? And what about cinnamon toothpaste? It's widely available. This won't end well.

Nicole. Oh Nicole. She is a human mannequin, dressed like a woman in professional attire from the 70s. Is she for real? What does she see in Macchhmoud? Why did she bring all the clothes if she'll be wearing a hijab? She's kind of fascinating in a strange way.

Debbie? Likeable but clearly delusional. Did I miss anyone?

• Like 9
1 hour ago, sauce62 said:

Gabe seems like a nice guy, but kind of immature.

I think the kids like him because he acts like more of a playmate than a potential dad. 

1 hour ago, sauce62 said:

Jen's eyes tho! The bottom whites of her eyes show too much and she looks deranged.

She has those "sanpaku" eyes where the white shows at the bottom. Japanese superstition is that it signifies a "tragic end." JFK, Marilyn Monroe and Princess Diana all had them. Anyway, Jen also lines her eyes, top and bottom which only serves to make them look more like slits instead of opening them up. 

E9AA64B3-E4C6-4B2A-B099-4A69C4B18712.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

I think the kids like him because he acts like more of a playmate than a potential dad. 

She has those "sanpaku" eyes where the white shows at the bottom. Japanese superstition is that it signifies a "tragic end." JFK, Marilyn Monroe and Princess Diana all had them. Anyway, Jen also lines her eyes, top and bottom which only serves to make them look more like slits instead of opening them up. 

She really needs to go home. This guy is clearly not ready to commit to someone outside his culture who the parents will likely not accept, and she's a complete fool for having entered into this arrangement. She also needs to hook up with Jenny who, I must say, has some really fab Indian outfits that would be perfect for lunch at the parents'. Is she even of child-bearing age?

Jemyi needs to run as fast as she can and I agree with the person above who said that Nicole was totally finished until she got an offer to go on TV. Is this her TV debut?

• Like 6
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, magemaud said:

Jen looks like an actress but I haven’t been able to recall which one.

21 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

It will just mix in with all the other stains.  

To his credit, Sumit worked in a call center in New Delhi so he had to be able to speak English. Rishi is a personal trainer who is tall and just needs to be able to communicate enough to get his clients to mimic him and maybe swoon a bit

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Jen looks like an actress but I haven’t been able to recall which one.

When she first was on, somebody said who she reminded me of, but I can't remember. Maybe if I get bored, I'll scroll back. I thought she looked like Kim Holderness whose family makes those funny You Tube musical videos, but now that I've seen more of her, Kim is much more attractive. I am totally distracted by Jen's chiseled prominent cheekbones which serve to further make her eyes appear smaller. 

image.png.f219e0907bdb2f21561d090d11bb8414.png

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

When she first was on, somebody said who she reminded me of, but I can't remember. Maybe if I get bored, I'll scroll back. I thought she looked like Kim Holderness whose family makes those funny You Tube musical videos, but now that I've seen more of her, Kim is much more attractive. I am totally distracted by Jen's chiseled prominent cheekbones which serve to further make her eyes appear smaller. 

image.png.f219e0907bdb2f21561d090d11bb8414.png

She reminds me of Tess Harper. 

• Like 1
(edited)
On 2/27/2023 at 11:53 AM, FrancescaFiore said:

I question Nicole's commitment to living in Egypt for a number of reasons, but not the least of which is her lack of dedication to learning how to say the most basic words, like hijab. Because really Nicole? "HiGAB?" Really?? Gimme a break. And nothing has been done to quell my 'Mahmoud gives off big 'mo energy' concerns. From the way he dramatically rolls his eyes at Nicole to the campy  flicks of his wrists, everything about him just screams "HOMOSEXUAL!" (And before anyone suggests cancelling me, I am a big 'mo myself. It's not a pejorative; it's a term of endearment. I got permanently banned from Television Without Pity years ago because the mods didn't understand how gay people joke about gay people & thought I was being homophobic.) Storyline aside, Nicole's facial expressions are hilarious. Especially her indignant "I don't understand" face. Watch for it - treat yo'self.

Debbie has a knack for being able to justify doing clearly insane things. While her arguments for going to Morocco to marry Osama are fairly unassailable, (she's found a kindred spirit and feels it would be crazy to abandon that, she's in her sunset years and wants to live the rest of her life pursuing what she believes will make her happy, etc) her son's common sense arguments against going to Morocco are also solid and likely accurate. A prenup is a great idea, but it just scratches the surface of what Debbie should've done at that point to protect herself and her assets.

Reddit seems convinced that Kris is an opiate addict, but I suspect she's just a hypochondriac. Not that the two things are mutually exclusive, but I can't imagine anyone who has a serious opiate habit being able to maintain it in a country like Morocco. And I also can't imagine any opiate addict not making damn sure that they would have access to their substance of choice before traveling to another country and I don't think opiates are as readily available in Muslim countries. I lean more toward her being a hypochondriac because she seems to have a host of allergies/health issues. I know some people like her - never met a food allergy they didn't have, has every disorder they've ever read an article about or heard about on the news. Restless leg syndrome? They have it. Fibromyalgia? Check. Celiac's? "GET THAT BAGEL AWAY FROM ME, ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME??" Unfortunately, there's a quack with a prescription pad for every loony with an insurance card, so Kris has been prescribed all manner of pharmaceuticals. This isn't something I know for a fact, but rather, something I just feel in my bones.  

ETA: People on Reddit are calling the trip to the pharmacy the smoking gun about Kris being an addict, but the pain meds Kris got at the pharmacy were just OTC, not prescription.

Edited AGAIN to add that evidently, some medications that are Rx here in the US can be purchased OTC in Columbia. I stand corrected.

I continue to love Gabe & Isabel in all of their boringness. 

Special thanks to TLC for giving us a break from Danielle this week. It felt good to watch a whole episode without wanting to punch my TV.

Loved your post but I think Kris is in COLUMBIA not Morocco.

DOAH!! Sorry, I'm late to the party. You know this already.  Never mind.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 1
21 hours ago, magemaud said:

She has those "sanpaku" eyes where the white shows at the bottom. Japanese superstition is that it signifies a "tragic end." JFK, Marilyn Monroe and Princess Diana all had them

Add Natalie Wood to that tragic list. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Not the “LAW FIRM” farmhouse decor sign…😂😂😂

Girl, this taxi driver is not your therapist…💀💀💀💀

Jen: "I need towels." Rishi: "Best I can do is a yoga mat."

Oh, you’re cold and need to go to the bathroom? Time for some advanced yoga!

If someone even joked that they would take/hide my passport so I couldn’t leave the country I would be on the next flight home. Fuck that. 🚩

I love the way the pharmacist looked at Kris. Like he knew she googled “opioids in Bogota” weeks before her arrival.

Kris’s first red flag — 🚩— says she’s pissed — 😤 — because Jeymi got the apartment and paid $100 more than she wanted; Jeymi answers. She didn’t sign the lease in case Kris didn’t like the place. She didn’t quit her job. Kris ignored her. Americans don’t respect what their fiancées bring to the table. She’s gotta have toothpaste with no mint in it! Gimme a break!!

Can you imagine, you meet your long distance partner, you’re all excited and nervous. “I have night terrors so I might knock you out in the middle of the night. Did I mention my neck is messed up from when I broke it and my back? Oh yeah, and I am allergic to mint. First morning, gotta get drugs. Next day, gotta get a weapon.”

I can put myself in Jeymi’s shoes. Jeymi is a woman who has spent most of her life feeling like her sexual orientation is bad and wrong. She’s finally started to live openly, and on top of all of that she’s got this American lady telling her that she loves her and wants to be with her and support her more than anything else in the world, to the point where she’s willing to give up her whole life for her. I can see why she’s hesitant to admit that Kris is shit, because that’s a pretty compelling fantasy right there.

Gotta love that the opening shot of India is an old lady smacking cow feces together with her bare hands. I know India is a goddamn mess hygienically, but you're not helping, TLC…

• Like 9
17 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Not the “LAW FIRM” farmhouse decor sign…😂😂😂

Girl, this taxi driver is not your therapist…💀💀💀💀

Jen: "I need towels." Rishi: "Best I can do is a yoga mat."

Oh, you’re cold and need to go to the bathroom? Time for some advanced yoga!

If someone even joked that they would take/hide my passport so I couldn’t leave the country I would be on the next flight home. Fuck that. 🚩

I love the way the pharmacist looked at Kris. Like he knew she googled “opioids in Bogota” weeks before her arrival.

Kris’s first red flag — 🚩— says she’s pissed — 😤 — because Jeymi got the apartment and paid $100 more than she wanted; Jeymi answers. She didn’t sign the lease in case Kris didn’t like the place. She didn’t quit her job. Kris ignored her. Americans don’t respect what their fiancées bring to the table. She’s gotta have toothpaste with no mint in it! Gimme a break!!

Can you imagine, you meet your long distance partner, you’re all excited and nervous. “I have night terrors so I might knock you out in the middle of the night. Did I mention my neck is messed up from when I broke it and my back? Oh yeah, and I am allergic to mint. First morning, gotta get drugs. Next day, gotta get a weapon.”

I can put myself in Jeymi’s shoes. Jeymi is a woman who has spent most of her life feeling like her sexual orientation is bad and wrong. She’s finally started to live openly, and on top of all of that she’s got this American lady telling her that she loves her and wants to be with her and support her more than anything else in the world, to the point where she’s willing to give up her whole life for her. I can see why she’s hesitant to admit that Kris is shit, because that’s a pretty compelling fantasy right there.

Gotta love that the opening shot of India is an old lady smacking cow feces together with her bare hands. I know India is a goddamn mess hygienically, but you're not helping, TLC…

@Hotel Snarker you read my mind!

Cinnamon flavored toothpaste is an option but I am sure Kris would have an issue with it too. Maybe she wants opioid flavored toothpaste.

How do you get to know someone over skype, texts, etc...and not mention your night terrors, opioid needs, (a car accident on the way home from the hospital where you had to stay due to a car accident? Yeah right. Sounds like a junkie trying to justify their habit) and the need for a big ol' knife, (because the drugs make you paranoid?).

Rishi had spent so much time on the rose petal "I Heart You," mess on the bed that he did not have time to get the bare necessities like soap, towels, TP, a blanket, he put her in that apartment like it was a hostage situation, lol.

Nicole, go home.

• Like 7
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

because the drugs make you paranoid

Or if your dealer tries to shortchange you.

3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Rishi had spent so much time on the rose petal "I Heart You," mess on the bed that he did not have time to get the bare necessities like soap, towels, TP, a blanket,

He was calculating what was most likely to get him laid the first night.

• LOL 7
On 2/27/2023 at 1:59 PM, FrancescaFiore said:

Right. I did get them mixed up. Kris is in Columbia. But Columbia isn't really known for opiates. Stimulants, sure. But not opiates. 

Well, ole' Kris is about to find out she chose the wrong country!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Someone has to sit Jen down and explain that she's essentially Rishi's "dirty little secret".  She's like his mistress, set up  in an apartment.  Jenny did this for God knows how long and I'm frankly surprised she's still there.  Jen should have held out going to India until Rishi told his family he was marrying her and they accepted her (which would be never).  Or at the least, do it on a visit, not when you've committed yourself to India.

I'm assuming (please) that if anything sketchy happens in any country, like a guy trying to hide an American's passport, that TLC would step in and call a halt.  If that happened in real life, I would be out the bathroom window and on my way home, even if I lost everything.

Both Oussama and Mahmoud are pinging my gaydar bells.  Oussama is pinging the con man bell really loud.  I wish the son would at least go to Morocco with his dingaling mother.

• Like 4
  • Love 1