Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E08: Stampede; S02.E09: Murder in the Clearing

Bort
  • Start Topic

The Harrises return to 10,000 B.C., determined to upload a virus that will stop all sinkholes, despite knowing that this will mean they will never get home again. An unlikely leader rallies the clearing to face an oncoming prehistoric threat.

When a survivor is murdered, Lucas and Sam lead a contentious investigation to find the killer. Gavin embarks on a mission to save Eve from the fateful vision he's had of her death. Eve finds herself closer than ever to seeing it come true.

Airdate: January 31, 2023

I wasn’t expecting two hours’ worth. 

The fish falling from the sky was new. Modern fish? The buffalo? They would be near LA 10,000 years ago? Like, being the plains or prairies?

I don’t trust the grandmother or dear dad. I would be sleeping with one eye open. Not sure that there is a fix and just another way to keep the plot going. Not sure I would trust anyone to cure the brain tumor, but hey, it is worth a shot.

Thought the cave bear was more interested in the rabbit than Eve. The wasted flares.

And we get a murder mystery that is shifting the blame and setting up others.

• Like 1

I don't trust Caroline or James. Wanting to keep news about a way home is shady. And not giving real answers is even shadier. Everyone else should be telling each other everything so they can't have hidden agendas.

When the fish started falling from the sky, I expected most people to be confused, but why did Josh seem confused? He knew a stupid sinkhole was going to open in the ocean what did he think that meant? Also, it must have been a really small hole because that was not a lot of water.

I knew Eve wasn't going to die in that cave because she wasn't wearing the shirt she had on in Gavin's vision. I hope the bear didn't eat that poor rabbit she was talking to.

Did Lily and Veronica say that the guy who kidnapped them had one of the trees that only grows in 10,000 BC? Or a painting of one? Because that could be a super interesting reveal and I feel like they mentioned it and then disappeared?

• Like 2
51 minutes ago, KaveDweller said:

I hope the bear didn't eat that poor rabbit she was talking to.

Eve heroically grabbed the bunny when she ran out of the cave! 😄

• Like 1
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I know we're supposed to be rooting for the Harris family, but I find them all so unlikeable...

Gavin and Eve made a momentous, life-changing decision that would've affected everyone stuck in 10,000 BC. (Yes, others were involved with that decision, but it seemed to be primarily their decision.) That seems the height of presumption and arrogance. Then Gavin stops the virus upload just for the chance to save Eve and trusting his untrustworthy father.

Gavin comes across as weak and easily influenced, by Carolyn, by Eve, by James and Izzy, etc. I also don't understand how he is having futuristic visions. The visions he had before made sense because they turned out to be memories. But now he's suddenly psychic?

Last season, I thought Eve was unfair to both Levi and Gavin, like she was trying to keep both of them. In these episodes, after making that decision that would've trapped the people in the clearing in 10,000 BC (even though the upload was stopped), she returns and immediately starts telling people what to do (split up into teams to track the killer). Then, when her search partner returns to the clearing to get new shoes, Eve doesn't return with him but goes on solo (even though she had told people to search in teams of two) - like the stupid victim in a horror movie. Of course, something happens to her, but she survives (unfortunately).

How does Izzy know that the red, star-shaped flowers are indigenously exclusive to 10,000 BC? Is she a botanist? Maybe they exist on modern day Earth somewhere. Or maybe they also exist in another time and place that Eve will portal to in the future, if they don't shut the portal down. Enough has been said about Josh last season. Both he and Izzy often act like children.

Btw, the stampeding CGI buffalo and falling fish must've used up their special effects budget for these episodes. It's still weird how they're stuck in 10,000 BC but are only occasionally threatened by prehistoric creatures.

Conveniently, two minor characters (one of whom we never saw before) turn out to be the murder victim and maybe the killer.

Edited by tv echo
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
17 minutes ago, tv echo said:

How does Izzy know that the red, star-shaped flowers are indigenously exclusive to 10,000 BC? Is she a botanist?

Her grandfather told her. Of course he's not trustworthy so he could be lying.

• Like 2

Welcome back, La Brea. I have not missed you, but I have missed getting to snark about you.

I was so hoping that Wolf Snack was gone-gone, until he showed back up halfway through the first episode. Damn, so close. I thought maybe Wolf Group found him to exact revenge for their fallen wolf member (I THINK Pilot Wolf was killed). Also, he must be Wolverine because he has the fastest healing factor in the world. First, being fully healed from the wolf attack in season 1 and now, his sprained ankle was INSTANTLY better when not even a day had passed since he limped in to see his family. 

Oh, yes, the classic "let's introduce this new character we've never seen before, only to have him as the murder victim since we don't want to kill anyone else off but need someone to die." Seriously, I had a good laugh at Scott when they found Red Shirt With a Name and immediately said something about it being sad that Wyatt was dead. Scott, the day before, you were asking this guy his name. 

So, Gavin's solution to saving Eve is to take her out of Prehistoric La Brea. Ok, but....like, how do you KNOW that'll work? Eve can be frustrating, but I appreciate that, for once on this show, she had the exact RIGHT reaction to Gavin stopping the virus from completing. 

Speaking of Princess Peach, how did she NOT notice someone running at her from ten feet away? She gets pushed down a hole (but not a sinkhole), gets trapped by a boulder and has to talk to a cute bunny for half an episode. 

CGI Buffalos were laughable, and the plan to stop them was even funnier. Yeah, just honk those horns until ONE buffalo runs by. Don't keep honking when the rest of them show up; just assume they will all follow suit. 

Izzy is just so boring. She doesn't do anything but cheerlead for her cheating mom and psychic dad. Also, she is 100% getting manipulated by Shady Gramps. Readily believing he's all in on family? Girl, you're getting played. 

I should care about Veronica and her sister's revelation with abusive kidnapper dad and the flowers, but I really don't. I'm growing to be ok with Veronica/Lucas (they're harmless, at best, though I still prefer Scott/Lucas) but this is just gonna be more annoying drama that leads nowhere.

Doctor Seal finally did something in these episodes. Granted, it was casually hitting a barrel that was supposed to be a power source, and then pep talking Scott, but it's better than most of the other episodes he's in.

Pre-Med is now in cahoots with Shady Grandma! Someone on Reddit has pointed out that it seems like the actress who plays Shady Grandma won a role on the show and somehow got stuck on set, and I can't stop laughing. The actress just shows no emotion, it's hilarious. 

I knew eventually that Ty would have to have some magic shenanigans to heal his brain tumour. I guess Shady Gramps will be the cause of that happening!

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
58 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Welcome back, La Brea. I have not missed you, but I have missed getting to snark about you.

I was so hoping that Wolf Snack was gone-gone, until he showed back up halfway through the first episode. Damn, so close. I thought maybe Wolf Group found him to exact revenge for their fallen wolf member (I THINK Pilot Wolf was killed). Also, he must be Wolverine because he has the fastest healing factor in the world. First, being fully healed from the wolf attack in season 1 and now, his sprained ankle was INSTANTLY better when not even a day had passed since he limped in to see his family. 

Oh, yes, the classic "let's introduce this new character we've never seen before, only to have him as the murder victim since we don't want to kill anyone else off but need someone to die." Seriously, I had a good laugh at Scott when they found Red Shirt With a Name and immediately said something about it being sad that Wyatt was dead. Scott, the day before, you were asking this guy his name. 

So, Gavin's solution to saving Eve is to take her out of Prehistoric La Brea. Ok, but....like, how do you KNOW that'll work? Eve can be frustrating, but I appreciate that, for once on this show, she had the exact RIGHT reaction to Gavin stopping the virus from completing. 

Speaking of Princess Peach, how did she NOT notice someone running at her from ten feet away? She gets pushed down a hole (but not a sinkhole), gets trapped by a boulder and has to talk to a cute bunny for half an episode. 

CGI Buffalos were laughable, and the plan to stop them was even funnier. Yeah, just honk those horns until ONE buffalo runs by. Don't keep honking when the rest of them show up; just assume they will all follow suit. 

Izzy is just so boring. She doesn't do anything but cheerlead for her cheating mom and psychic dad. Also, she is 100% getting manipulated by Shady Gramps. Readily believing he's all in on family? Girl, you're getting played. 

I should care about Veronica and her sister's revelation with abusive kidnapper dad and the flowers, but I really don't. I'm growing to be ok with Veronica/Lucas (they're harmless, at best, though I still prefer Scott/Lucas) but this is just gonna be more annoying drama that leads nowhere.

Doctor Seal finally did something in these episodes. Granted, it was casually hitting a barrel that was supposed to be a power source, and then pep talking Scott, but it's better than most of the other episodes he's in.

Pre-Med is now in cahoots with Shady Grandma! Someone on Reddit has pointed out that it seems like the actress who plays Shady Grandma won a role on the show and somehow got stuck on set, and I can't stop laughing. The actress just shows no emotion, it's hilarious. 

I knew eventually that Ty would have to have some magic shenanigans to heal his brain tumour. I guess Shady Gramps will be the cause of that happening!

Had a good laugh reading this. I don't think watching the episode is actually necessary. Good snarky summary 👏👏

• Like 1

I wish I had paused to jot down the unintentionally hilarious bits, but I just wanted to get it over with (while multi-tasking). 

Does Cute Bunny get its paw treated? 

Where's Levi? 

I almost decided to quit this show because they announced yet another season after this one.
Having a 2-episode winter season opener almost did make me quit.
I wonder how many actually did give up because of either of those factors? 

Did anyone keep count of how many liars there were in this episode? 
Probably easier to keep track of the non-liars. 
I think Dr. Seal and Dr. Ty might have been honest. 

Dried smoked fish would be more valuable than gold in 10K BC. Get busy, Angelenos!

Edited by shapeshifter
  • Like 2
37 minutes ago, shapeshifter said:

Where's Levi? 

Pilot Pete stayed behind in 1980s LA. Why? Your guess is as good as mine. I guess for reasons when they return to 2022/2023 and find a hella old Levi or something. Or maybe Hella Old Levi will find his way back through the sinkhole. Maybe he already has! Maybe he's already down there! Time travel....makes no sense but if Lily can be dumped in the 80s and grow up to be Ella and go back down the sinkhole, Levi certainly could!

• Like 3

Let me get this straight. The people who fell through the La Brea sinkhole are living in a clearing, somewhere out in the middle of nowhere, scavenging for wild mushrooms to subsist on, with only wreckage as shelter. Meanwhile, within walking distance, is a giant tower to rival Burj Khalifa in size and scope with futuristic technology and what appears to be a five star restaurant. And the people in the clearing know about this? And they aren't making a beeline to this place demanding entry?

Meanwhile, Eve manages to distract an angry pre-historic bear by playing fetch with a bunch of twigs. My dog wouldn't even fall for that if Option A is food. 

My God. This show is just so unbelievably stupid. I'm not even sure it would be any better if they pared it down to a simpler story because the writing is garbage. 

And I sure as hell hope they made good use of all those fish. Knowing these numbskulls? Probably not.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
19 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Meanwhile, Eve manages to distract an angry pre-historic bear by playing fetch with a bunch of twigs. My dog wouldn't even fall for that if Option A is food. 

Thank you for reminding me of one of those likely unintended funny moments:

• [EVE, TO A 2-TON BEAR WHILE WAVING AROUND SOME STICKS FROM HER BACKPACK] Hey, look. Look.
  • [BEAR] (snifs)
  • [EVE TO BEAR] You like jerky, huh?
  • [BEAR] Rowl
  • [EVE, AS IF TO A PET DOG, AFTER THROWING JERKY STICKS ACROSS THE CAVE] Go get it!
  • LOL 5
1 hour ago, iMonrey said:

My God. This show is just so unbelievably stupid. I'm not even sure it would be any better if they pared it down to a simpler story because the writing is garbage. 

And I sure as hell hope they made good use of all those fish. Knowing these numbskulls? Probably not.

My limited market research (one person 😆) says no.  I told a friend of mine about the show, describing it as a sinkhole opens in Los Angeles that some people fall through and end up in 10,000 BC.  I didn’t mention any of the story lines. He promptly said he’d skip it.  

Watching the fish fall through the sinkhole I was thinking how they have food falling from the sky, all they need to do is cook it.  No one said anything about this extra food that pretty much fell into their laps so I agree they probably did nothing with it.  

I don’t get how they’re using those futuristic tablet things in the tower however the scientist that supposedly had the solution to the problems with the sinkholes was keeping his research on paper.   Then he had his secret cave where anyone could walk in and take stuff. 

I was thinking when the wild buffalos were coming to stampede through the clearing that Wolf Snack was going to become Buffalo Snack but I was disappointed. The limping from the sprained ankle was not very convincing. 

Who knows how Gavin was previously having visions that turned out to be memories so now he is having “visions” again. Maybe a post Isaiah, pre Gavin meeting Eve went down in the sinkhole again to a the time right when Eve dies, goes back to the modern time and meets Eve so he can go through the sinkhole again …. I know it’s a stretch but this show is so dumb I wouldn’t put it past them to do this.

So any guesses as who’s coming through the portal in the next episode?  My guess is somehow Levi comes back.  

• Like 1

I watched the firs episode and as bad as the show already was, it was kind of fun to watch. Now, it is just painful. I had to stop several times. I also have trouble remembering what happened to some characters. 

Like Veronica. She was this broody woman, now she holds what's his face hand and she is all girly girl. Ella, when in the kid version, was Lily (?). That's how Veronica knew her. I find it hard that Veronica would start calling her Ella without hesitation. 

The acting is so bad, it is hard to pick the worse. The one who plays Ella overacts. The one playing Gavin's mom is a robot (plus the make up team used that lipstick that REALLY sticks to the lip, never wears off, and is completely weird on her unchanging face. And why would someone jump into a time capsule abyss wearing a huge and heavy trench coat, plus carrying a big bad, when they knew they were going into the wild? 

I can't stand shows that portray an alternate reality - like the futuristic tower in 10,000 B.C - but have the characters replicate a culture of "norms", like how to "appropriately dress" in that alternate reality. Don't production teams have more creativity than that? Why should the women in the tower, for example, wear high heels and pencil skirts? It shows such a lack of imagination, it shows compliance with a declining culture of elitism and appearances. 

About the stampede: Buffalos, or bisons, are not blind. If you build a barricade, they will not threw themselves against it. No need for elaborate fire tracks. they would continue to run and turn at the sight of a barrier. The whole plot was a filler to give the characters some action. Plus, where there are bisons, there are wolves. Where are the fearful wolves in this story?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, circumvent said:

I can't stand shows that portray an alternate reality - like the futuristic tower in 10,000 B.C - but have the characters replicate a culture of "norms", like how to "appropriately dress" in that alternate reality. Don't production teams have more creativity than that? Why should the women in the tower, for example, wear high heels and pencil skirts? It shows such a lack of imagination, it shows compliance with a declining culture of elitism and appearances. 

I was always annoyed by the form revealing costumes on Deanna Troi and other Star Trek characters, but, yes, at least they did show imagination and creativity. Do the outfits on this show just reflect low budgets for costuming?
What bugs me most on this show is Eve's skin tight jeans. Can she even squat in them? 

2 hours ago, circumvent said:

Ella, when in the kid version, was Lily (?). That's how Veronica knew her. I find it hard that Veronica would start calling her Ella without hesitation.

I have a vague recollection of this being given a decent throwaway line, like "I'm Ella."😉

Edited by shapeshifter
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

I have a vague recollection of this being given a decent throwaway line, like "I'm Ella."😉

It is a peeve of mine. I like good writing and it wouldn't take a lot for the writers and directors to just insert a short line where Veronica starts saying Lily, then remembers it is Ella now. 

What I just typed made me think about how I watch a lot of the shows just to snark. Or I hate watch them. A lot of the time, I am dozing off during episodes. Currently, there is ONE show that still keeps me really interested, and the show is not even a favorite genre. That's because TV is a writer's medium. Some people like actors, find one or the other "hot" but that is not my thing. I might like an actor, or even find them hot but I cannot keep watching, or will hate watch, if the writing is not good. 

• Love 1

Remember just a couple episodes back the main characters had to plan an elaborate subterfuge to gain entry into the Tower. This episode? Ty just walks up to the front door and says "Is James home? I would like to talk to him." And they let him right in. So  . . . is it hard to get into the tower or not? I don't understand why everyone in the clearing isn't trying to get into that place. They know it has the portal that could take them home. I'd be banging down its doors. 

Also, this notion that they can't use the portal to send people home because it would create another sinkhole was just disproven last episode when Gavin, Eve, Levi and Sam went to 1988 and did not create another sinkhole! 

There are just too many competing ideas on this show and the writers cannot seem to keep track of them or reconcile them.

So any guesses as who’s coming through the portal in the next episode?  My guess is somehow Levi comes back.  

I'm sure it is. No way the show is just going to drop Levi and their precious love triangle. Especially since Izzy was whining this very episode about mommy and daddy being back together, like there was still any other option since leaving Levi behind in 1988.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
6 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Remember just a couple episodes back the main characters had to plan an elaborate subterfuge to gain entry into the Tower. This episode? Ty just walks up to the front door and says "Is James home? I would like to talk to him."

🤣LOL😆
Right?!?!
I'm picturing Scott crouched behind a bush watching Ty waltzing into the Tower Of Whatever Techno Doom and muttering: WTH?! No keycard even?!?

• Like 3

Not to mention that Ty approaches the tower from a vast, wide open plain.  But only when he is approximately 100' from the entrance does the guard say to the other guard "Someone's coming."  Your security is only as good as your guards.

19 hours ago, iMonrey said:

Meanwhile, within walking distance, is a giant tower to rival Burj Khalifa in size and scope with futuristic technology and what appears to be a five star restaurant.

Probably because Team Tower has the good sense to get a list together of what they should bring into the past, unlike Team Clearing who jump into the nearest sinkhole with nothing but crackers and cheez-whiz every time.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Probably because Team Tower has the good sense to get a list together of what they should bring into the past, unlike Team Clearing who jump into the nearest sinkhole with nothing but crackers and cheez-whiz every time.

You would think Gavin and his mom would have thought to at least grab a couple of walkie-talkies since their plan was to split up yet simultaneously work to access the Tower mainframe in one spot and upload the virus in another. Their planning for this was crap.

• Like 3

Speaking of Gavin's mom, I already said she looks like a robot and it is even worse. Maybe I don't remember but has she even asked Gavin about his childhood, about what he likes, etc? She says she had to give up SO MUCH! for the project, but apparently her son was just a little extra baggage that got lost. Oh well.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, iMonrey said:

Remember just a couple episodes back the main characters had to plan an elaborate subterfuge to gain entry into the Tower. This episode? Ty just walks up to the front door and says "Is James home? I would like to talk to him." And they let him right in. So  . . . is it hard to get into the tower or not? I don't understand why everyone in the clearing isn't trying to get into that place. They know it has the portal that could take them home. I'd be banging down its doors. 

Seriously! It was one thing when no one knew about the tower, but now everyone does. And there is not that many of them. I am sure there must be room in that huge tower for a few extra people. I'm sure at least some of them would be willing to work for James if it meant getting to live in modern comforts.

But that ruins the concept of the show.

• Like 4

Seriously! It was one thing when no one knew about the tower, but now everyone does. And there is not that many of them. I am sure there must be room in that huge tower for a few extra people. I'm sure at least some of them would be willing to work for James if it meant getting to live in modern comforts.

But that ruins the concept of the show.

That's the problem, there are too many "concepts," and it doesn't seem like the writers have a real plan going forward, they are just making shit up as they go along. We spent multiple episodes on this mysterious tower with Aldridge talking in riddles, not answering any questions, Scott running around lying to everyone, these weird "others" capturing people and enslaving them to mine Unobtainium for the Tower (whatever happened to that?). Now the "mystery" is over and anyone can just march up to the tower and ask to be let in. 

Is this a story about castaways trying to survive in the wilderness of 10,000 BC or is this a SyFy show about scientists fighting each other over a time travel machine? It can't be both, it doesn't make any sense.

• Like 1
On 2/1/2023 at 7:34 PM, Cobb Salad said:

You're probably right but I certainly hope not - I am done with this triangle.  She chose Levi and she told her daughter she chose Levi.  It's done.  Let Levi stay in 1988.

• Like 1
On 2/1/2023 at 6:34 PM, Cobb Salad said:

Richard Simmons with 10KBC appropriate Deal a Meal cards? One serving of caveman boar = one card? 

No, this show takes itself (I'm afraid) way too seriously for that. 

Maybe it'll be 1988's geology nerd, but it'll probably be (yawn) Levi to rev up that lurve triangle. Which, um...didn't Eve tell Izzy that she loved Levi? And then Gavin grabbed her arm in the slave cave and gave her that Piercing. Stare. of Passion and then was she like "oh, k, I pick Gav, thx for the stare that knocked some sense into me, bye." And now she's....confused? And we're supposed to be on the edge of our seats wondering who's getting the final rose? Excuse me, the final 10KBC flower of doom? I watch the B and B'ette series for that nonsense, but OK, show....

• LOL 2
6 hours ago, NoReally said:

Am I the only one who thought Eve might consider (or even try) cutting off her own leg to escape the rock?

Probably.

But that would also mean ruining her cute skinny jeans! Not gonna happen!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Why did they show two episodes in one night.  This show is only palatable in moderation.  I was tempted to just watch one episode, but I didn't want to read this thread without watching both first.

I am confused by the fact that I seem more into the show than I should.  It's hard to fully enjoy it when the characters all seem to make the most frustrating decisions and every plot point is just designed to drag things out or to cause tiresome drama or obstacles.  But at the same time, I strangely do like watching some of the interactions between the characters, and some of the one-on-one dialogue isn't too bad.

Everyone in the clearing was mad at Navy Seal dad when he told them about the plan to destroy the portal machine with a virus, but no one blinked an eye at Eve barking out orders?  

So Navy Seal dad told everyone about what Scott did, but we never got a scene with Lucas or Ty finding out what Scott did on their behalf?  

I liked the Virgil guy, so I didn't want him to be a murderer.  Poor Mr. Construction guy Wyatt.  Nothing good comes to background extras getting a name and screentime.  

I'm taking notes to know what to do next time I get trapped in a cave with a giant rock on top of my leg and a bear comes to call.

12 hours ago, Camera One said:

Why did they show two episodes in one night.  This show is only palatable in moderation.  I was tempted to just watch one episode, but I didn't want to read this thread without watching both first.

There’s a week break in between.  Next new episode is 2/14.  

On 2/1/2023 at 11:16 AM, shapeshifter said:

Where's Levi? 

Totally got left behind in nineteen eighty-whatever so that there would no longer be a love triangle.

On 2/1/2023 at 6:34 PM, Cobb Salad said:

No one said anything about this extra food that pretty much fell into their laps so I agree they probably did nothing with it.  

Actually Mr. Murderer was shown butchering one of the fallen fishes (presumably to be cooked).

• Like 1

I’ve only watched the first episode, but plenty to roll my eyes about. I don’t trust James  and what’s her name further than I can throw them. 
Izzy- Mom is  going to die in 10,000BC.  Well, yes, since you are all trying to destroy the only known means of time travel.   When else did you think she would die?  
With or without Gavin’s visions.   Which may turn out to be memories now that he and Eve made the jump into the portal and started the time line that that has them in 10,000BC  this time,  Until he made that jump the timeline was still fluid.  Although it’s somewhat fluid until the last possible moment before Eve actually dies.  See, I can do woo-woo math.  
Sounds like Veronica and Lily’s kidnapper was a scientist who went missing ‘a year ago’ but obviously time travelled to whatever time before he kidnapped Veronica.    Do we think he landed in 1988?  And why would he know to kidnap those two when the LA sinkhole happened after he left 10,000BC.  Does the tower has documentation from the future about each sinkhole and the people that went through them?  
Just how many people that we have never seen are in this clearing?  And why are they all of a sudden dominate people  with important things to say and do when they were quiet little mice before? 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 3

Watching the second episode.  
Izzy helped persuade her Dad to not destroy the portal based on James’s assurance that he could stabilize it and  send her mom home.  This episode she’s firmly in the I don’t trust James’ group.  Can she pick a lane? 

I thought Aaron was Veronica’s kidnapper.  Now Caroline is saying that the skeleton is Aaron because of a ring.  We only have her word it’s his ring.  Plus the skeleton is dressed like   a sinkhole survivor not the snappy dressed inhabitants  of the tower ( or if Caroline herself, who is still hiking in dress clothes). 

Why did Aaron need/want  a prehistoric cave to work in when he had a futuristic lab to work in- with electricity, running water, computers and modern bathrooms, etc?  It doesn’t add up to me.   

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 1