Type keyword(s) to search

Farmer Wants A Wife - General Discussion

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I think he was open to the kid but you marry someone’s family and hers was obnoxious.

I think he dodged a bullet with that influencer.  She said she didn’t want to leave NYC and I think she came back just for more screen time and followers.  

What nerve.  His Mother must be furious.  She came on the show for exposure.  Not right, and a horrible thing to do to him.  Then again, we don’t know if these things are fixed or what.  Who knows?

• Like 4
(edited)

13 hours ago, kristen111 said:

I can’t see a city girl on a farm.  Where’s the nearest Starbucks, Malls and Sephora?

None of these guys' farms are that remote. They're all within an hour of a major city - Charlotte, Atlanta, Nashville, and Tulsa. I live much deeper in the country, and we have Starbucks, Sephora, and a mall 30 minutes away in a city of 40K people.

We also - for better or worse - have ready access to fake nails, spray tans, extensions, false lashes, and all the rest. We just have to drive a little farther. We live in the country, but it's still 2023 here. LOL

Edited by Jane Tuesday
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
On 5/18/2023 at 3:12 PM, mommalib said:

It's not lost on me that the only farmer who ended up alone is the Black man. When things like this happen it's hard for me to believe it's not by design. Like some kind of message is being sent. As a Black man maybe i'm a little paranoid but i'm offended. 

I’m wondering if they didn’t show conversations he had with the women where we could get a better idea of who he is and what he wants in a relationship or marriage. Maybe he didn’t have those talks. He seemed to struggle with talking about emotions, but who knows? 

• Like 2
18 hours ago, JayDub1987 said:
On 5/18/2023 at 11:49 PM, Back Atcha said:

HaHA!  Wishful thinking.

It’s already been announced for a second season. 

Announcing and In Production are two different things.

• Like 2
On 5/19/2023 at 9:42 AM, kristen111 said:

I think you are right.  I’ve been watching half assed.  I don’t even know their names.  There’s not much action here, and I think the girls just want to be noticed on tv.  I’d be surprised if there’s another season.  Looks like a lonely life, and I’m sure the farmers have farm hands to do the dirty work.  I can’t see a city girl on a farm.  Where’s the nearest Starbucks, Malls and Sephora?, lol.

A bevy of "farm hands" is a lot harder to come by than any "big city" luxuries.  Those are easier to come by and a lot cheaper than "farm hands."

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
(edited)

Loving the new season.  The Farmers are all cute.  I love some of the pretty dresses the girls are wearing.  Wish the show was 2 hours tho.  It goes too fast.

Btw, what girl asks the Farmer “What turns you on” right off the bat?  Dumb question.  She went back to New York.

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 8

I think Reba is going to talk herself right out of this situation if she doesn't cool it.  I kinda thought he way he reacted to her saying it tonight might be the end but then he kissed her.  But she needs to let it rest.

• Like 9

Reba seems to think she has this on a lock and can dictate to Brandon.  However, he really tried to get her to talk to him over dinner and it seemed like either she was playing 'hard to get' or there might just not be that much to her.  That dinner seemed really awkward.  She really took a dislike to Joy so I guess we have our drama for the season.

I was sorry to hear about McKenzie's dad's health crisis.  I liked her and thought she was a good match for her farmer (I obviously don't know names yet).  I was really surprised they didn't send another participant to his farm for the 24 hour date since McKenzie cancelled.  Oh well, production schedule...

The roping team farmer seemed to really like his 24 hour date participant, but then she really didn't participate in the cleaning of the stalls so we shall see how that goes moving forward.

And the Nashville farmer seems to have an historic home site.  Really interesting.

I like this show and, yes, it will take me a while to learn everyone's names (just like any other competitive reality show I watch...).

• Like 4

I like the nurse from N.Y.  But, would she just stay on the farm and be happy?  Will any of these girls want to live that kind of life?  If farm life is not for you, what then?  Love would go out the window pretty fast.

• Like 4

I could be wrong but I think most of the women would want to keep working in some capacity.  A nurse can work anywhere once they get licensed in the state.  The dog trainer could work anywhere.  The bartender could work anywhere.  Some of the jobs are maybe a little more city-specific but they could do something different if they wanted to.  Skills are transferrable.  (My mother was a nurse and drove an hour to work everyday from the ranch.  It can be done.)  And with the whole state of farming today, a regular salary would be welcomed.

I question the idea of these couples being able to add to the "200 marriages, 500 children" stats.  That happened over years, before social media was as  prominent and some people weren't just looking for the exposure.  I think the women these days are much media savvy and (possibly) looking for more than a farm life.  I hope I'm wrong.  None of the couples worked out last year and several (men and women) have pretty active social media.  Which I found after I fell down a rabbit hole.  lol

• Like 6

Wow, Reba sure showed her "authentic" self to Brandon and the other women.  If Brandon doesn't send her home at his first opportunity, then he may deserve everything that will be coming his way.  She had some nerve calling Joy inauthentic.  It may be that I'm a bit like Joy in that I try to be positive and enjoy life (and yes, I have been called a "Pollyanna" before but I choose to take that as a compliment...).  Reba did try to backtrack, but she only knew Brandon about a week or so at that point and was really too possessive.

It was a no-brainer that Brittany would go home.  I always laugh at these shows when the contestants all act sad when someone leaves when, in reality, it's one less person for them to compete with.

The farms are lovely and the men seem sweet, but I really hope the women understand how their lives would change should they end up living there permanently.

• Like 4
(edited)
44 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

Nothing on tonight’s show? 

I'm watching and gritting my teeth about who I'm sure is going to get sent home by the farmer who still has five.

What the hell is that girl with the monster strimmer (?) wearing?  It's some kind of brown, mid-thigh length leotard that's giving her camel toe.  What was she thinking?

"Bonus mom"?  Is that actually a thing?

Edited by Ancaster
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Just watching now at 5 a.m.  I’m seeing the girls cleaning up the farm.  What a dirty ass job.  Do they really want that way of life?  Don’t they have farm hands to do those jobs?  
The Farmer who’s letting his daughter pick the one.  I think that should be his decision, not his daughters.

Brandon is very picky.  It’s like he’s buying a horse.  He’s letting the skinny one go like she doesn’t qualify all his standards.  WTF?   The show is cute, but I doubt it will go the distance.   The 42 year old doesn’t want more kids.  That’s a bummer for most of the girls I’m sure.

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 2

Rachel demonstrated the allure of being on t.v. to me.   She wants to travel the world for months at a time-does she have no idea how farming works?  Sure, farmers who don't have livestock may be able to leave more during the winter, but livestock requires ongoing work even when crops have been harvested or are dormant.  And, Nathan(?)  I don't think you need to take advice from someone who last week was going to leave-stayed because she got the one-on-one, and then revealed that she really didn't want to stay on the farm because she "had" to travel the world.  I actually think that having only 3 women left is in the best position to actually get to really know them.  The 'farmers' that have more women left seem like it would be harder to find the "one."

Brooklyn seemed like she didn't understand that she was being let go.  Her facial expressions didn't match his or her words.  I think Reba may be the next one gone from Brandon's group.

I think that Ty's women were very surprised to learn that he doesn't really want more children.  I get it-he has a cute daughter and feels like he doesn't want to start another family.  But, he probably needed to lead with that.  Wanting/not wanting children is a definite deal-breaker.

There's something a bit off-putting about Mitchell to me.  I don't know quite what.

But, I do enjoy this show.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Just watching now at 5 a.m.  I’m seeing the girls cleaning up the farm.  What a dirty ass job.  Do they really want that way of life?  Don’t they have farm hands to do those jobs?  

These are not huge corporations with lots of employees.  These are small family farms and yes, the wife is the employee.  Welcome to actual farm life.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, bunnyface said:

These are not huge corporations with lots of employees.  These are small family farms and yes, the wife is the employee.  Welcome to actual farm life.

Sorry .. I didn’t know that being a City gal.  I have to give those wives lots of credit.  Looked like hard work.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, kristen111 said:

Sorry .. I didn’t know that being a City gal.  I have to give those wives lots of credit.  Looked like hard work.

I don't live on a farm currently but grew up on a farm in a farming community.  Family farms are failing in this country and being taken over by corporations.  A farmer today has to spend about half a million on a combine to harvest corn, then turnaround and get (today's price) $4 a bushel for that corn.  And that's only one piece of equipment needed.  And if the crop doesn't make this year for whatever reason (rain, drought, pests, bad thoughts) you're sunk.  There aren't a lot of extras.  They are not in this way of life for the money.  The wife and the kids do the work also, in addition to the wife probably working a full-time job.  The kids drive tractors, trucks, help harvest, everything.  (I grew up with 9yos driving huge grain trucks into town to deliver at the elevators.  It seems crazy to me now but we never questioned it.  It was what was done so the family could keep harvesting.)  I'm sure there are exceptions in both directions, but it's not generally a cushy life or a barren life.  It's a life.  A life with hard work.  

All that being said (sorry for the rant) this is the silliest show I've ever seen and I of course am going to keep watching to the bitter end.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Shouldn’t it have been in everyone’s bio from the start - whether or not they want kids? Dumb. 

Why is literally everyone saying they’re not getting alone time with [insert farmer]?  They’re stuck on farm together with no other people. What are they doing all day? 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

I finally got to watch this tonight.  Yes, Ty's bio should have stated from the beginning that he did not want more children.  Most of these women went into this looking for the "traditional" arrangement of marriage and 2.5 children and are in the child-bearing years.  If he didn't want that he should have stated it up front.  And I don't like the "maybe, with the right person."  That leaves people believing "oh, I can change him" and we know how that generally works out.

The one farmer who let the girl go who wanted to see the world.  Nathan maybe? They all run together. I would swear I'd never seen another one of those girls he has before tonight.  They snuck in.  Apparently they haven't been as dramatic as the others because none of them stuck out.

My picks are Grace and Joy, mostly Joy because she drives Reba crazy and I don't like Reba.  Melody and Megan with Ty.  Kiana and Sydney with...Mitchell, maybe?  I lose track.  I don't have a clue who the other one has left.  They are blanks to me.

• Like 5
16 hours ago, Maya said:

Why is literally everyone saying they’re not getting alone time with [insert farmer]?  They’re stuck on farm together with no other people. What are they doing all day? 

I agree with this.  I'm thinking there is a lot of trickery with the filming.  I guess the girls don't see the farmer much, only when it is time to film.  Maybe he is out working all day and the girls just sit around and wait. 

Just like last season, I don't see any of these working out.  I believe everyone, even the farmers, are only on the show for exposure.  

• Like 6

I had high hopes for this show, but it’s getting boring.  Shoveling shit?  Not my thing.  It must be lonely on the ranch.  I’m not surprised Reba left.

• Like 3

This is getting so boring. To tell them to step things up by being more physical tells me they may not want to be physical with any of the choices. Maybe they are just socially awkward, who knows.

Trying to keep track of four groups has also made things confusing. Too much to sift through.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, silversage said:

This is getting so boring. To tell them to step things up by being more physical tells me they may not want to be physical with any of the choices. Maybe they are just socially awkward, who knows.

Trying to keep track of four groups has also made things confusing. Too much to sift through.

A wife has to take care of the house, and that’s enough.  Shop, cook, clean, have kids, do homework with them, do laundry, the list goes on.  Doing manual work on the farm should be done by the husband and farm hands.  These guys are too far fetched.  Don’t they realize woman’s work is never done?  Ridiculous.  Looks like these girls couldn’t handle it.

• Like 3
On 2/24/2024 at 11:40 AM, ranchgirl said:

I guess the girls don't see the farmer much, only when it is time to film.   

Or when it’s time to work..

• Applause 1
1 hour ago, kristen111 said:

A wife has to take care of the house, and that’s enough.  Shop, cook, clean, have kids, do homework with them, do laundry, the list goes on.  Doing manual work on the farm should be done by the husband and farm hands.  These guys are too far fetched.  Don’t they realize woman’s work is never done?  Ridiculous.  Looks like these girls couldn’t handle it.

This notion of a vast supply of "farm hands" amuses me.  There are no farm hands.  These are not the Duttons with legions of cowboys to do all the dirty work.  I grew up in farming and I have never known anyone with "farm hands."  The farm hands are the family.  Wife and kids.  Maybe a brother or someone comes to pitch in at certain times.  That's the meaning of a family farm.   These people can barely support themselves let alone farm hands. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 4
2 hours ago, bunnyface said:

This notion of a vast supply of "farm hands" amuses me.  There are no farm hands.  These are not the Duttons with legions of cowboys to do all the dirty work.  I grew up in farming and I have never known anyone with "farm hands."  The farm hands are the family.  Wife and kids.  Maybe a brother or someone comes to pitch in at certain times.  That's the meaning of a family farm.   These people can barely support themselves let alone farm hands. 

Where I live on the East Coast, we have many farms producing corn, potatoes, tomatoes .. all vegetables owned by families.  We know the people, and they have workers to take care of the farms, including the owners.  Plus, it’s wine country also, and the owners have family and workers to do the job.  Some of the wives sell the products on the corners in a little farm stand, so I beg to differ with you.  They do not work the field.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Where I live on the East Coast, we have many farms producing corn, potatoes, tomatoes .. all vegetables owned by families.  We know the people, and they have workers to take care of the farms, including the owners.  Plus, it’s wine country also, and the owners have family and workers to do the job.  Some of the wives sell the products on the corners in a little farm stand, so I beg to differ with you.  They do not work the field.

That sounds great.  I grew up in wheat/corn country in Kansas and no one we knew had farm hands.  I've never experienced that or known anyone who did.  Sounds like a different world.  The farmers I grew up and know now are doing all they can to stay afloat.  Every farm family I know, including my own, the wife/mother worked outside the home and the family wouldn't have made it without that income.  And after that, she still did farm work.  My mother was a nurse and drove an hour to town, worked a 12 hour shift, drove an hour home and still had ranch work to do on her days off.  They were not destitute, they had a nice life, but everyone worked.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

In terms of the farmers successfully ending up with someone, I think Brandon is actually in a better position with only two women left.  I think he'll be able to get to know him better, and vice versa, due to having a smaller number of 'contestants' remaining.  I think Reba leaving was really a positive for him as she had some major jealousy issues.  She's known him for about two weeks?  And she already claims him and gets upset when he spends time with someone else?  Not good.  

A few other women also act like if they are not the 'front-runner' then they don't want to be there.  How is that even a possibility after about two weeks (I feel the same about the Bachelor Franchise and yet I watch).

I wonder just what some of these women thought farm life was all about.

Oh, and I loved the scene when Jennifer called the farmers over and that little boy went to her.  So cute, and she seemed fun with how she interacted with the boy.  Sweet.

• Like 6

I see almost no real chemistry between any of these people. MAYBE Mitchell and Kiana. Sydney gives me major little sister vibes. Nathan is so awkward it’s hard to watch. Ty has a couple potentials but none of them knew he didn’t want more kids until now… Brandon just selected the wrong girls from the start I think. 

• Like 7
2 hours ago, bunnyface said:

That sounds great.  I grew up in wheat/corn country in Kansas and no one we knew had farm hands.  I've never experienced that or known anyone who did.  Sounds like a different world.  The farmers I grew up and know now are doing all they can to stay afloat.  Every farm family I know, including my own, the wife/mother worked outside the home and the family wouldn't have made it without that income.  And after that, she still did farm work.  My mother was a nurse and drove an hour to town, worked a 12 hour shift, drove an hour home and still had ranch work to do on her days off.  They were not destitute, they had a nice life, but everyone worked.  

I as born and grew up near New York City.  When married, we bought a house on Long Island near the wine country.  There are also many farm lands out here beside the vineyards.  The farmers seem to be able to afford workers to work the farms and vineyards.  I guess location matters.  🤷‍♂️

• Like 3
On 3/1/2024 at 5:04 PM, Maya said:

Brandon just selected the wrong girls from the start I think. 

I don't understand how the other guys have a pretty nice selection of girls (a good variety of looks, careers, personalities....all in a positive way) and Brandon got stuck with this bunch of odd balls?  Annalyse (spelling?) seemed like a nice girl but every time she was interviewed it was obvious she was not a personality match for him.  There's the really benign one who had a one-on-one date who looks different every time she's shown.  She's a completely different person when she's standing or sitting, or wearing her glasses, and I have no idea what her name could possibly be.  And then there's Joy, who is apparently living in the 1970's as a brunette Farrah Fawcett and I'm starting to believe doesn't have 2 brain cells in her head, as beautiful as her hair may be.  The one who got kicked off who can go back to the trailer park now and then good ole' stalker, looney tunes, Reba ("a beer" spelled backwards, except it really isn't).  Brandon seems like the warmest and nicest of the farmers and I feel really bad that he honestly has never had anyone to choose from from the start.    

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
On 3/1/2024 at 8:01 PM, kristen111 said:

This was @bunnyfaces post .. Your Mother sounds like mine.  Always worked full time with three kids home.  Then, did extra.  Nursing is a very hard job.  Don’t get me wrong.  Where I live, every wife works also.  It always a two income family.  Taxes here are outrageous.  I worked in the school, but part time.  It helped. 😀

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
(edited)

So I wonder if bringing in new women was always the plan, or if they had to do it because everyone on Brandon’s farm bailed and he was left with two duds?

If only Reba was still there… can you imagine her reaction when Brandon brings in the new girl? 🤣

Edited by Maya
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

From the looks of things, I guess most have bailed here.  I don’t blame them as it’s getting boring.  The girls are probably sitting around all day while the Farmers are working.  

• Like 3

I am seeing real connections with two of the farmers and a couple of the gals.  Can I remember their names though?  No.  

Did I understand correctly, Joy saying she has no empathy or emotion? So are the great big wide smiles just fake? That's pretty ironic.  And I'd run from that red flag. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
48 minutes ago, eclectcmoi said:

I am seeing real connections with two of the farmers and a couple of the gals.  Can I remember their names though?  No.  

Did I understand correctly, Joy saying she has no empathy or emotion? So are the great big wide smiles just fake? That's pretty ironic.  And I'd run from that red flag. 

Yes, that was bizarre. After potato farmer Brandon revealed the emotional story of his mother leaving, he asked Joy what she thought about it. Joy said something like, "Nothing. I don't have any feelings. My sister and I don't have any feelings." I'm thinking psychopath. Psychopaths pretend to have feelings. I had been thinking Reba was just jealous when she was calling Joy fake, but now it's looking like Joy was very perceptive.

• Like 7

Skipping a week here and there is not doing this show any favors. You lose interest fast and when it’s back on you realize you didn’t really miss it. I agree the plot twist may be a last ditch effort to keep things exciting. It’s not for me, actually it’s painful to watch. Not even sure I really want to watch anymore.

• Like 5

I don't really understand the purpose of bringing someone else into these groups.  If they wanted to bring McKenzie (?) back because she had to leave due to her father's health emergency, then just bring her back.  But, to introduce someone else to all the farmers?  Too much, too late (don't like it in the Bachelor franchise when they have done it and don't like it here).  I am with the already on the farm women-if the farmers bring someone else back, then leave.  It is a clear indicator that the farmers just aren't into the women they have left.

For some reason, Mitchell just seems like he is playing the part of a farmer and really isn't one.  Like, his 'farm' is more of a hobby farm (he just brought his first animal in last episode [the horse], aspires to have a farm like his neighbor's [where he took his date this week], etc.).  What if he loses interest in having the farm?

I think Brandon's farm is the most remote and would the biggest lifestyle change for the women.  He seems really sincere though-and I was totally surprised by Joy and her lack of empathy.  He even mentioned that it was interesting that she went into nursing without the capacity for empathy.  I hope Brandon finds a successful relationship (whether through the show or after the show when he may be contacted by women who are very interested in meeting him.

Not sure what to think about Ty.  A bit insincere?

Nathan seems really nice-and he may have the best set-up in terms of home, access to other cities, etc. (and a pool!).

We shall see...

• Like 8

Not sure what to think about Ty either. It sounds like he wasn't totally up front about having children. When the Miami real estate woman asked about whether he wanted to have more children, he pretty much said no. Then in talking to the camera, I think he said that in his description of himself, he had put he was open to it because he hadn't decided. Later with the teacher, he again said he wasn't interested in having more kids, so he doesn't seem at all open to it. I wonder how many of the women would have selected him if he had known that.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1

I finally got to watch.  I was in favor of Ty in the beginning but this kid thing has me kinda pissed.  If you're serious about not having any more kids, you open with that.  You don't dangle a "maybe" in front of women who you know want to have kids.  If you're REALLY serious about it, you have a medical procedure done and end the speculation.  

I liked Joy, mostly because she made Reba pissy and that made me happy, but that was weird.  She said she and her sister both lack empathy and emotions.  Makes me wonder how traumatic her childhood was.  She made it sound rosy but...she has no emotions.  Maybe it wasn't rosy after all.  

It's not a good sign that I can't remember the other farmers names and the ladies.  But the one guy was talking to a girl and she was saying how much she liked the outdoor life and fishing and whatever and he immediately said "I don't think this is the life for you."  He didn't listen to her at all.  So screw him, she needs someone better.

Bringing more women into it this late is a crappy thing to do.  I agree with the others that said they'd leave.  None of them seem overly weird (Joy maybe) and so none of them should be that desperate to stick around for that nonsense.  I think they are all in it for the exposure and not a lot else.  IF they had these FANTASTIC women hanging around to give to the farmers, why weren't they in the original mix?  This is some bull.  I will give an okay to the one he chose for a date and then she had to leave.  They let the girl come back last season after a family emergency, so I think that's fair.  The rest is bull.

• Like 6

I’d like for one guy to stand up to production and say he wasn’t going to put the women he already has through this. It’s insulting and demeaning. I think Matt was close to it until a producer gave him the “talk”. They should at least have a choice. That would make this mostly boring show more interesting. Ty needs to date women his own age that have either had those kids or don’t want any at this point in life or at all. He and Brandon both look weird to me. Maybe these women need to find how far the closest Botox/filler services are before they waste everyone’s time!

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
On 3/15/2024 at 7:37 PM, Kip1 said:

I had been thinking Reba was just jealous when she was calling Joy fake

Yeah, to think that two women left because it was pretty obvious that Brandon was only into Joy, then Joy announces she has no emotions. Sucks to be Brandon.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

Eh .. the first episode was great.  Then it went downhill fast.  Girls sitting around while the Farmer tests each girl is boring.  Plus the oldest guy who said he doesn’t want more children shouldn’t have been picked in the first place.  Not right.  One by one the girls are leaving.  Rightly so.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
On 3/18/2024 at 7:20 AM, kristen111 said:

Eh .. the first episode was great.  Then it went downhill fast.  Girls sitting around while the Farmer tests each girl is boring.  Plus the oldest guy who said he doesn’t want more children shouldn’t have been picked in the first place.  Not right.  One by one the girls are leaving.  Rightly so.

Pretty much agree....except for Ty. Should he be excluded from the show because he doesnt want anymore kids!? Absolutely not...This isn't Farmer wants Kuds. Hee...BUT.....HAVING SAID THAT....he definately should of put that on his "application" or whatever it is. Did he? And the producers ignored it!? Prolly wont ever know. I'm not a fan of Ty anyway. Date women your own age for crying out loud! And quit being wishy washy!! Sheesh!

Ok. Rant done!!!

Just now, SHERMDOG said:

Pretty much agree....except for Ty. Should he be excluded from the show because he doesnt want anymore kids!? Absolutely not...This isn't Farmer wants Kids. Hee...BUT.....HAVING SAID THAT....he definately should of put that on his "application" or whatever it is. Did he? And the producers ignored it!? Prolly wont ever know. I'm not a fan of Ty anyway. Date women your own age for crying out loud! And quit being wishy washy!! Sheesh!

Ok. Rant done!!!

• Like 1
On 3/15/2024 at 12:07 PM, Maya said:

So I wonder if bringing in new women was always the plan, or if they had to do it because everyone on Brandon’s farm bailed and he was left with two duds?

I think this was a total mid-game rules switch because Brandon has two duds.  

Joy imploded quite dramatically.  Even before outing herself as a psychopath, Brandon asked her, "do you have any questions for me, anything you'd like to know?"  And she says, "not really, what else would you like to know about me?"  Wow.  A narcissist too?  Time to go bye bye, Joy. 

Mitchell has a good group to choose from.  He does not need to bring another girl back.

I'm digging Nathan and Taylor together.  They are equal in their awkwardness.  The girl they brought back for him seems like she could be a match too but the time has passed.  I don't want her to stay.

If Ty brings this lady back with him, I wouldn't be surprised if all of his gals walk out.  And that's perfectly o.k.  They are by far the most mature bunch and aren't going to put up with that.  I kind of want to see if happen!

I want Brandon to have a match so badly.  This chick actually kind of reminded me of Reba personality wise!  Yikes!  Maybe Reba-lite, minus the crazy.  Fingers crossed.  He seemed to like her and he obviously has no one at home so it's a no brainer what he's going to do.  

• Like 6