Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, umgoblue said:

I hate when they pretend a Pounticipant can afford a person trainer (long term, at least), what with $95 daily, fast food meals and all.

I mean you don't need a trainer at least not right away. A 30 minute brisk walk every day is super healthy 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Lesson 1. The gym will not take the weight off when you keep eating as you had. Weight loss happens in the kitchen.

Exactly. If you're not watching what you eat while on an exercise program, you're just chasing the fork. 

• Like 5

Not sure what I missed. I thought I smelled smoke so I had a small panic running around and checking my dryer and furnace and I opened my door and it smells like fireplace outside so I guess it's just getting into my house from outside somehow (at least I hope to god that's the case)...but now I'm breathing heavy...but not as heavy as Patrick.

• Like 4
  • Hugs 5
  • LOL 3

591 lb is more progress than he had the first time.  ANd his wife did something about her hair.  So maybe they are actually moving in a positive direction.  Don't know how long he sticks with it. 

• Like 4
Just now, Hellga said:

Well some good ones have also joined gyms, but that's after they had really started losing.  This guy things he can out-exercise his eating.  Yeah right.  Only if he works out 8 hours a day during which his hands are too busy to be eating, and it's intense workouts, not 'walk' or 'lift 5 lb' type of exercise.

I'm not anti-trainer. I'm anti-thinking "the trainer will do the work if I don't change my diet."

• Like 6

Looks like a Crossfit gym.   The trainer really doesn't know anything about Patrick, does she?  

Month 1-657

Month 4-616, down 41 lbs

Month 6-641, gained 25

Month 8-591, down 50 lbs, from last month where he regained 25 lbs.  

Approved for surgery, if he loses 30 more lbs., and move to Houston. 

(My guess is the 'camping' trip was just for filming, and they never intended to stay there. )

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 3
Just now, mmecorday said:

Exactly. If you're not watching what you eat while on an exercise program, you're just chasing the fork. 

Exactly. You can't exercise away bad food choices. Exercise will build muscles and give you stamina and ling function and balance 

• Like 3

I can’t believe this guy had two women who gave him the time of day. He’s not charming like Gino or Syreeta. He has a stank attitude and the personality of cardboard. What could possibly be the appeal?

• Like 9
  • LOL 3
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Amanda should be working out too. It wouldn’t hurt.

Amanda's probably tipping the scales at well over 200 pounds herself. She should be dieting and working out along with him. She'd be svelte and fit in a year and be able to dump him for someone who'd be kinder to her. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, aliya said:

Dang it, I keep switching tasks because bubba is boring.

Did Dr Now approve him even tho he's nowhere near his goal?

I think he has done it before as a psychological trick with patients who crave approval and need it as an encouragement to do better.  I don't know if it will work on this guy, it only worked once or twice before...

• Like 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Amanda's probably tipping the scales at well over 200 pounds herself. She should be dieting and working out along with him. She'd be svelte and fit in a year and be able to dump him for someone who'd be kinder to her. 

More like 250

• Like 2
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Oh, yeah, Kardashians actually use hair color that you can get at Walgreens and apply it in the shower. Riiight. 

I'm sorry her hair looks like a bad dye job from a box  that a 16 would give themselves 

• Like 3
Just now, Chicklet said:

Amanda needs an antidepressant,a therapist, a good hairdresser, and a very good lawyer. I don't hold out much hope for her.

The lawyer doesn't have to be that good. It's not like there's a major estate in question. She should save the money for the drugs and a boytoy.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

I would watch a hundred more Magic Mike previews if I never have to hear that Kardashian woman on my television again. I purposely avoid anything associated with those chicks. Just the sound of her voice makes me ill. Like that lady who was allergic to Mary Hart’s voice.

Edited by charmed1
  • Like 3
  • LOL 8
3 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I can’t believe this guy had two women who gave him the time of day. He’s not charming like Gino or Syreeta. He has a stank attitude and the personality of cardboard. What could possibly be the appeal?

Low standards coupled with self esteem that headed toward the center of the earth?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I know how she could lose over  500lbs overnight. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8