Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

S11.E08: Patrick's Journey

Patrick's weight has never been a bother -- not to him, nor to his wife, Amanda. Now, however, he's so big that it's getting in the way of his relationship with his daughter. If he wants to see her graduate high school, he'll have to reverse course.

Original air date 2022.03.22

Season finale

Evening everyone!

It can't be the last one? It just started, sheesh. 

I had cereal for dinner, not much of an appetite, and did over 6 miles today. Wheee.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
On 3/15/2023 at 10:04 PM, Suzywriter said:

Good night, everyone. I'm going to try to get my Thrive mascara off with olive oil.

Thrive is a tubing mascara, it’s supposed to come off with warm water!

• Like 1

I can't believe I made my only child get off the phone so I could be here on time.

Hello, Pounders! My eating habit was Walmart Asian frozen wings, which aren't bad at all (I don't use the sauce) and some keto ice cream. I'm still  testing out foods post-gallbladder surgery. So far, so good.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
Just now, aliya said:

I can't believe I made my only child get off the phone so I could be here on time.

Hello, Pounders! My eating habit was Walmart Asian frozen wings, which aren't bad at all (I don't use the sauce) and some keto ice cream. I'm still  testing out foods post-gallbladder surgery. So far, so good.

Hope you do well, I still can't eat high fat foods, which oddly enough works well for me lol. I had post cholesystectomy syndrome for 2 years too, Not fun at all.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hi all!  It was a beautiful day here in Boston area today, and I hope this episode will be a good nightcap. 

Not sure what my eating habit will be tonight.   The lunch was supposed to be a Persian special in honor of Nowruz but by the time I got to the cafeteria, it was all gone so I got a tuna, rice and veggies bowl.   Dinner will either be pasta with puttanesca sauce or potato samosas.  I will decide during the next commercial break.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hello Pounders! I wanted to give you some good news for a change. Went to my annual leukemia follow up appointment in the big city today (it’s 12 years now!) and I had to get on the scale. Looks like I lost about 20-25lbs. I was amazed, although I could tell that my clothes were getting bigger. My newly adopted dog made all the difference—more walking and less eating (because if she is sleeping on the couch, I don’t get up to go to the kitchen because I want to let sleeping dogs lie.) Dr. Now would be happy.

Good news!

• Like 2

Ack, I'm late! What'd I miss? Age? Location?

Eating habit was beef stew, a last-minute invitation from my mom. Just got home. Will probably have ice cream for dessert in a bit.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Wife and daughter are both overweight...  not terrible yet, but definitely need an intervention before they join him on the express train to morbid obesity.  Especially because it runs in his family.

That was enough breakfast for five people.  THough compared to last week's dozen-burrito breakfast it is positively tame.

The mustart-colored shirt is doing him no favors though. 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Chicklet said:

I had post cholesystectomy syndrome for 2 years t

Are you over it now? My docs said I could eat what I want from right after surgery, but I'm just trying a few things here and there. I had a ribeye, but had to split it between 2 meals. Same with some Chinese that I had. Nothing made me sick, but I can't eat a large meal, or even a meal-sized meal. Even being on Ozempic and having reduced serving sizes, I've had to reduce them even more so I don't feel stuffed. That's probably a good thing.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, aliya said:

My friends have all been through gall bladder surgery, so after mine I had a lot of hints.  The dietician said 30% fat or less was a good idea.   Also, my best friend (not one woman in her family has a gall bladder), said there are some foods that you simply won't like anymore.    In my case, potato chips, and Cheezits (my emergency food for hurricane season) don't appeal to me.    My friend said her daughter, an epic fan of all things popcorn, never touched popcorn again, or corn chips, after her surgery.        You have to find out what causes pooping attacks, when you over indulge.   

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
Just now, aliya said:

Are you over it now? My docs said I could eat what I want from right after surgery, but I'm just trying a few things here and there. I had a ribeye, but had to split it between 2 meals. Same with some Chinese that I had. Nothing made me sick, but I can't eat a large meal, or even a meal-sized meal. Even being on Ozempic and having reduced serving sizes, I've had to reduce them even more so I don't feel stuffed. That's probably a good thing.

I'm good now just cannot do high fat foods at all. I made the mistake of trying a keto diet and ugh. Did not end well, so I really don't want fatty foods.

• Like 5

Ready for a nap, huh?  Eating and sleeping, that's his life?   When I was little, there was a Thumbelina cartoon, where the Toad was saying 'After I eat, it's time to sleep, after I sleep, it's time to eat!'  This guy reminds me of it.

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

Hello, how y’all doin? My eating habit was a pita pizza and a trough of spicy Doritos au jus. My cat’s eating habit was everything and a moth that he caught for dessert. We’re packing up the Hyundai hatchback and headed to Houston because I heard of a doctor who can help me.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1