Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

715!!! 

And he's acting like he got a cancer diagnosis. "I'll beat it". I think he means "I'll EAT it", amirite?

I hear Weird Al in the background..

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
Just now, Eldemarge said:

"My daughter is a NURSE and she has a LIST for this world-renowned SURGEON, to make sure he knows what he's doing so WATCH OUT!"   Oh I bet she's a fucking delight.

No wonder brother in law never says a word.

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Was that a joke with his mother about giving blood or was he seriously upset with her?

He's way too close to having to get an Uber back to Orlando. She should have nipped that level of attitude in the bud years ago. 

• Like 7
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

Travel agent in the year 2023...sure Jan.

*raises hand* And 2022 was my biggest year ever, 2023 may be even bigger. We're still out there 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"I wake up and its time for breakfast!" What? Dude. 

He's going to: cop to "slipping up a little"; call Dr. Now a mean old meanie who doesn't give him enough credit for all his hard work; tell Dr. Now that he "knows his own body". Oh, and say "if you tell me I can't do it that just makes me do it more". Dude, you're not eight. Fuck me I'm going to lose my shit with this asshole. 

"The Doctor can't see how hard I've worked and IT'S PISSING ME OFF!!!!"

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I totally missed that he has a sister. Is she big too?

They showed a picture of the family and she looked pretty normal.

4 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Who is the other guy in the gray t-shirt?   And what happened to dad?    

Month 1 715 lbs.   

Brother-in-law.

Anyone else getting errors? It took me like 5 tries to post this...NOT ON M600PL NIGHT!!!!

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

Well the sister probably knew he's never seen a doctor and knows he's put lots of crap into his body so its not beyond possibility that his organs are falling apart.

And she stayed in Oregon like a smart person.

• Like 6

"The Doctor can't see how hard I've worked and IT'S PISSING ME OFF!!!!"

"I'll show him! I'm going to get a stuffed crust pizza and a dozen Krispy Kremes. THAT'LL send a message! He's not the boss of me!"

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
6 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I walked away to get more salsa. Who is the extra man?

He’s been there the entire episode but you couldn’t see him behind Mark.

• LOL 13

"My daughter is a NURSE and she has a LIST for this world-renowned SURGEON, to make sure he knows what he's doing so WATCH OUT!"   Oh I bet she's a fucking delight.

You can tell she’s probably one of those Facebook nurses who starts every post with a condescending, “As a nurse…”

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Oh sweet baby non fat cheeses. I can't WEIGHT to meet her!

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

I wish I could say I'll start right now but I gotta hit this one burger place first...🙄

"I mean, I'm in Texas! Home of fabulous Tex Mex, and barbecue! It would be a crime not to support the local economy"

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

So mom is gonna sneak him food and he's got all the delivery apps. But he will do 5 arm raises a day and will be shocked when he doesn't lose any weight. 

Scale's broken.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

So mom is gonna sneak him food and he's got all the delivery apps. But he will do 5 arm raises a day and will be shocked when he doesn't lose any weight. 

You wrote it, didn't you?

• LOL 4
(edited)
5 minutes ago, aliya said:

Was that a joke with his mother about giving blood or was he seriously upset with her?

I thought he was pissed at his sister THE NURSE for bringing up the tests 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
Just now, magemaud said:

Did I miss it or did Dr Now NOT give him a weight loss pounds goal? Just his book and told him to exercise? 

He said he should be able to lose 100 lbs in a month if he sticks to the diet. This should be good.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Did I miss it or did Dr Now NOT give him a weight loss pounds goal? Just his book and told him to exercise? 

100 pounds.  On a 1200 calorie a day you can easily lose 100 pounds in a munt 

What was this precious man's backstory and why is he so mad?  I came in late.

His parents lost their jobs when he was 12 and he had to move in with his grandparents. 

Just now, poeticlicensed said:

He likes fast food and he played football, partied and did drugs. Super tragic

Don't forget dad was unemployed and they had to move to grandma's.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I'm playing poundticipant games right now. I have COVID and have been eating everything that doesn't run out of the door between steaming mugs of Theraflu. 

I've been eating like a horse for the last week--lots of going out, restaurant meals, plus houseguest and I cooked like mad this weekend, and not what you'd call diet friendly. (potato leek soup with a whole stick of butter, yes please!). 

Dude, there are these things called standing desks. You do not have to sit. 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I had cataract surgery a few years ago and gallbladder surgery last week. I always have questions, most of them based on the literature, because I audited clinical trials for years and know how.they.eff.up. Plus, my stepfather was a litigator who often had medical malpractice cases. When I interviewed for the audit job, they asked if I would be intimidated by doctors. Ha! We used to talk about doctors around the dinner table. I read, I ask questions, I get another opinion if necessary.

I didn't see anything wrong with the questions. There weren't a lot, and considering this guy hasn't had a blood test in years, maybe they were appropriate. I don't know.

The older you get, folks, and especially if you are a female, and especially especially if you are a female of color, the more you need to  hold these medical people's feet to the fire when it comes to your health care. You don't even want to know the research on medical care for black women, no matter if they have insurance, an education, and a good income. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 6