Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, aliya said:

Thank goodness! Hello, my people! 

My son lived with me until his first marriage. We had / have a friendly, loving relationship and I made him many a meal as an adult. However, I would have dropped kicked him to Mars if he talked to me like this slug talks to his mom.

My eating habit is some hummus and Saltines. I feel OK from the surgery, but I don't want a meal. Maybe later. 

Glad to hear you're on the mend! 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Chicklet said:

Mark is "special" everyone. 

I don't like him already.

His whole family is giving me the megrims.  They're all full of shit. Dad's making every excuse in the book, mom's a doormat, and Mark is a passive aggressive baby man.

• Like 6
(edited)
5 minutes ago, aliya said:

Thank goodness! Hello, my people! 

My son lived with me until his first marriage. We had / have a friendly, loving relationship and I made him many a meal as an adult. However, I would have dropped kicked him to Mars if he talked to me like this slug talks to his mom.

My eating habit is some hummus and Saltines. I feel OK from the surgery, but I don't want a meal. Maybe later. 

I am sure your son is a lovely productive member of society. I left the nest quite late but I was in university and working and didn’t want to take out loans. My parents were gracious enough to let me stay and eat their food lol.  Glad you are feeling better!

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Kid said:

He moves the table instead of the chair.

Like in "What's Eating Gilbert Grape". 

He has a perpetual petulant snarl. So far I am not feeling sanguine about this guy. Panting for Dr. Now to read him the riot act.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
Just now, Chicklet said:

I am psychic and predict that he will tell Dr. Now that he knows best for his body, and all that crap.

I'm expecting the song of failure: "I'll show Doctor Now I can do this my way."

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

All right, cameraperson. The extreme closeup on his mouth while he talks and chews it extremely unncessary.

You can tell from shots like that the camera crew really hates him.    Those super closeups of his nasty mouth chugging tons of food show the camera crew really dislike him.   However, I dislike him too.   I'll be shocked if he even tries the diet, and if he's a success I'll be very surprised. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Did I find the Pounders?

Just follow the smell of takeout pizza and tacos!

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Mark will do it HIS way, because he's been so successful in the past.

Just ask his football coach!

• LOL 6

Mark is three years younger than I am, but his job history sounded like a teenager’s. “I worked at this one place after high school and uh then there was a pandemic so I had to move back home with my parents.” The pandemic hit roughly three years ago, man. There should be about 20 years of job experience in there before it.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1