Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Hellga said:

so why did they all come to Dr Paradise if he is the only one going into the therapy room?  Unless I saw it wrong?

If they’re sitting in the car in the heat they’ll fry.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

so why did they all come to Dr Paradise if he is the only one going into the therapy room?  Unless I saw it wrong?

Because they all can't fit in that hallway.

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, Hellga said:

It seemed like they were having just one therapist per season when a season with Lola was followed by one with Dr. P.  However, this is the second season with Dr. P.

3 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

His skin actually looks better

Amazing what happens when you start eating fruit and vegetables and drinking water, instead of stuffing down enough spaghetti for a soccer team. And getting out in the fresh air every once in a while.

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Dr paradise irons his jeans. That is weird. They should get into what happened with his wife.

My husband irons his pants while I roll my eyes. They are going to wrinkled when???? Spoiler alert: the first time he sits down! I'm actually amazed he's straight!

Edited by WonTon
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Dr paradise irons his jeans.

Dr. P is old school. If he has creases in his jeans, he has to be in his 50s (or early 60s)...Call him Cool Breeze.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Tonight's chat has been brought to you by Clinique. We know you spent most of your allowance at our cosmetics counters in the 1990s. And by Bosch. Our dishwashers are so quiet because they are told to be quiet. Germans always do as they're told. 

• Fire 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

So the first chapter of Spare….Harry has serious mommy issues…like..has a woman he barely remembers on a pedestal kinda issues….like this dude. I’m multitasking here 😂 

He remembers her. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Lima Bean said:

I love Dr Paradise. I wish I’d see him around town. Of course, I’d have to leave the house first.

Wait, you don't know about Live Chat initiation? If you live near someone on the show you have to do everything in your power to see them in the wild. And report back. I don't make the rules, sorry.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
Just now, katycat74 said:

I have a good friend who irons her jeans, I always make fun of her, lol. I don't even know where my iron is..

My late mother-in-law used to iron my husband’s underwear. I nipped that idea in the bud! 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, WonTon said:

My husband irons his pants while I role my eyes. They are going to wrinkled when???? Spoiler alert: the first time he sits down! I'm actually amazed he's straight!

Old memory time.  I just remembered ironing my dad's boxer shorts about 53 years ago!  In the summertime I had to do the family ironing, and that took some time back then!

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 1

I have an addiction to luxury perfumes and now I discovered there is a special corner of TikTok (which is an app that I do not have), called PerfumeTok.  Oh no, I think I have to be on there.  And I will go broke.

And in two weeks, I have a man friend coming to visit me who has agreed to smell all my perfumes to tell me which are the most alluring.  So I know which one to wear for my crush when he comes to visit me in April.

And this has been:  El DeMarge Life Update Corner

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I have an addiction to luxury perfumes and now I discovered there is a special corner of TikTok (which is an app that I do not have), called PerfumeTok.  Oh no, I think I have to be on there.  And I will go broke.

And in two weeks, I have a man friend coming to visit me who has agreed to smell all my perfumes to tell me which are the most alluring.  So I know which one to wear for my crush when he comes to visit me in April.

And this has been:  El DeMarge Life Update Corner

Is this the Beautiful Silvery Pony man?? I will want a full update. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1