Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just once before this show is cancelled, I'd like someone to say, "I think I did well" instead of "I think I did good."

Didn't any of their teachers use the red pen???

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 9
(edited)

Hey, theres' Church Bulletin nurse! I'll bet she has 3 gigantic dogs with a breed name like Albanian Persian Mastiff...and swears that they are the sweetest things ever (as they tear apart a couch).

Edited by Suzywriter
  • LOL 6
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

He was supposed to be the prodigal son. 

Or the family meal ticket with an NFL contract 

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh yes, leaving behind his enablers family would be detrimental to his progress. Plus he'd have to take care of himself. He appears to be unable to wipe his own ass. 

Where is the Jeff 'they love you like crazy' guy?

• LOL 4
Just now, aliya said:

Just once before this show is cancelled, I'd like someone to say, "I think I did well" instead of "I think I did good."

I work in communications at a University…my colleague uses “ funner” on a regular basis.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 1
Just now, babyhouseman said:

We won't see the robot surgeon? The robot won't get paid for this episode?

Mr Poetic had robot surgery to fix his hernia. It was amazing. 3 tiny little cut in his stomach. No wound care to speak of. He was back on his feet in days 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

He was supposed to be the prodigal son. Now he knows that will never happen. Bet he was pissed when football was off the table.

He'll talk like Al Bundy about his football glory days.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

Hey, theres' Church Bulletin nurse! I'll bet she has 3 gigantic dogs with a breen name like Albanian Persian Mastiff...and swears that they are the sweetest things ever (as they tear apart a couch).

I bet she reads a lot of Amish romances.

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

Because he figured by 42, his son would be out of the house. And he's probably pissed at mom the enabler

I often thought that was Sean's problem. We only know what he said about his father, but we could see his mother's behavior. I can see lots of guys walking when they can't get the mother to change. Unfortunately, they usually walk away from the child, which causes problems.

• Like 3
(edited)
18 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

My sound is back. What did Dr. Now say? He might not need surgery?

No, he's to lose more, and after losing 97 lbs, he's approved for surgery, but needs to keep losing before surgery, and to move to Houston.      Now Mark says he doesn't need surgery, and doesn't want to move.  Mark says he'll prove to Dr. Now he can lose the weight without surgery. 

Month 1-715

Month 3-618

Month 5-576 down 42 lbs. 

So Dr. Now points out that work from home, means Mark can work from anywhere, including Houston.     So, psych eval, endoscopy, and other tests, this is when Mark tells Dr. Now forget it.   Dad Rocky is so eager to get Mark out of his pool house. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

Tammy's got a boyfriend? With matching tracheotomy?

image.png.d0888ad482d70ea4193e52bb6da4481f.png

2 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

I thought that was a Puritan thing.

Nope, it’s still big with the Amish. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And crochets, with the ID channel on in the background. 

I watch the ID Channel. Turn on all  the shows about  wives who kill their husband's and leave it running when Mr Poetic is home 

• LOL 11
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I bet she reads a lot of Amish romances.

I never heard of those until a student wrote a paper about Christian romances in which she mentioned Amish romances. I'm near a large Amish settlement and our Walmart is full of them. I didn't even notice them before I read the paper. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

I watch the ID Channel. Turn on all  the shows about  wives who kill their husband's and leave it running when Mr Poetic is home 

No wonder Mr. Poetic had the quick-healing surgery! He wanted to be able to hop out of a window at will. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
9 minutes ago, aliya said:

As long as thet haven't dun good

• Like 2

I never heard of those until a student wrote a paper about Christian romances in which she mentioned Amish romances. I'm near a large Amish settlement and our Walmart is full of them. I didn't even notice them before I read the paper. 

They're sold at a lot of truck stops for some reason. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
1 minute ago, aliya said:

I went to an Amish restaurant, and noticed they had a fine selection of those.

• Mind Blown 1
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

No wonder Mr. Poetic had the quick-healing surgery! He wanted to be able to hop out of a window at will. 

He knows not to drink Gatorade  from me. He's seen too many antifreeze husband murders 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 9