Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

You know, you don't have to eat it just because it's on your plate.

Letter to mom!

Smaller/larger plates are actually a well known way to trick brain into eating less/more.  Wonder why poundticipants don't avail themselves...

She does like vegetables, at least.  But does she like them the way they are, or buttered/smothered in sauce/glazed?  That's the question...  there are many ways to turn vegetables into 2000-calorie bombs, unfortunately.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Every time I see a poundticipant writing a letter to someone who has died, all I can think of is 

Roaring! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I can't stick to a diet if a gun was on me. I just had the 3 pieces of Turkish Delight that have been plaguing me...what a relief. 

What is Turkish Delight? I want some.

• LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Smaller/larger plates are actually a well known way to trick brain into eating less/more.  Wonder why poundticipants don't avail themselves...

She does like vegetables, at least.  But does she like them the way they are, or buttered/smothered in sauce/glazed?  That's the question...  there are many ways to turn vegetables into 2000-calorie bombs, unfortunately.

The cheesecake factory can make a salad into a 2500 calorie meal. Easy

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

My husband claims he doesn’t watch but every so often he barks, “Time for Room Five!” 

My fiancée won't watch with me. She thinks I'm crazy for watching. 

• Like 1

That dress looks nice on her. 

The only time I snack is when I'm at work. There are always snacks to tempt me at the office. At home I eat two meals a day and that's it. I do usually have a Dove dark chocolate for my dessert. The ones with the almonds are so yummy. 

• Like 4

Boo, TLC, way to leave us hanging.   I guess she did not progress to surgery in time, or they would have shown it.  But maybe they filmed it with the though of an update in the future.  I wouldn't mind an update on her, she is not too exciting, sure, but she is not annoying. 

• Like 3

Have a good night, everyone.  I am feeling kind of down, like I usually do before a trip.  Still need to finish some things here and then wake up at 3am for my airport pickup at 4am.  Hope there are no weather disruptions...

• Hugs 3
  • Love 2

S11.E05: Mark's Journey

Mark sets out with a goal for weight loss surgery, but as weight loss gets easier, he turns down medical advice and decides to do it on his own. Now, Mark thinks he can lose 500 pounds by himself, but Dr. Now sees this as another excuse not to change.

Original air date 2023.03.01

• Like 1