Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I want to move some place quieter and then never again.

I live in the country. It's pretty quiet except for the the occasional jake brake noise from the Interstate. The tree frogs are loud now because they think it's spring. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
Just now, WonTon said:

I miss Lola! Have we seen her yet this season?

No, just Dr. Paradise.

Just now, mmecorday said:

I live in the country. It's pretty quiet except for the the occasional jake brake noise from the Interstate. The tree frogs are loud now because they think it's spring. 

I've been listening to my neighbor's car rumbling under my window for almost half an hour now.

1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

But they will take 50 bins of crap. And leave the washer behind. 

Definitely not the brightest bulbs.  I expected the truck to be filled with clothes.

ETA: And equipment to produce his rap album.

Edited by umgoblue
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Lawrence might decide to weigh in (heh) on the breast reduction surgery decision.

Years ago I got breast reduction and had to go thru HR to have it approved. The guy asked me, "Does your husband know you're doing this?" 

• Mind Blown 15

In the last 15 years, I moved in 2007 (across half the country), 2010 (across state lines), 2014 (another town), 2016 (another town), 2020 (across state lines) and finally in 2021 (another town).  I got a lemon of a townhouse, though, so I hope to move in another couple years.  Hopefully I can meet a good man so we can afford a nice single-family together.  It's hard to afford or maintain a single family house as a single woman in Massachusetts.  I am tired of moving and Massachusetts housing market is the scariest I have ever encountered...  but I want to get out of this place before everything that hasn't crumbled yet starts to crumble.

• Mind Blown 3
  • Hugs 4

At least the Houston place is on a concrete slab.  No falling through the floor I hope.   Why did they bring that wooden wall rack?   

Weigh in 552, gained 9 lbs.   Dr. Now is going to really get upset.   As he said, she could have lost 200 lbs over 4 months, instead she gained. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

In the last 15 years, I moved in 2007 (across half the country), 2010 (across state lines), 2014 (another town), 2016 (another town), 2020 (across state lines) and finally in 2021 (another town).  I got a lemon of a townhouse, though, so I hope to move in another couple years.  Hopefully I can meet a good man so we can afford a nice single-family together.  It's hard to afford or maintain a single family house as a single woman in Massachusetts.  I am tired of moving and Massachusetts housing market is the scariest I have ever encountered...  but I want to get out of this place before everything that hasn't crumbled yet starts to crumble.

Central Mass is cheaper. Worcester is really hopping these days.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Central Mass is cheaper. Worcester is really hopping these days.

I am already closer to Worcester than to Boston.  But my job is in Cambridge, even though I don't go to the office every day, I still want to be a reasonable distance from it. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

I didn't catch it.  They're back?

I saw Sabrina ask her BF if he was serious about her. Her skin looks better so hope she is clean this time. I saw Jeremiah’s wife and the back of his ugly head. Rebecca and Kate received poor edits because they wouldn’t play the game and wanted to leave this mess.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

There it is, the STRESS. 

Stress can mess up with metabolism.  But not to the extent where you gain weight when already being over 500 pounds.  She is still eating for five.  Even if she ate three times what DR. Now's diet is, she would still have lost, probably.

• Like 3

She wants 'credit for the work I have done'.  At what age do they stop with participation trophies?   Although, now that I think about it, the last walk I attended, everyone got a medal.  So maybe it's pernicious.  But weight doesn't care about how hard you feel you worked, only about what you actually did...  perception trumps reality on all subjective measures, but reality always wins on objectives ones. 

• Like 4