Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I think I found the snark!

I'm having a 600 lb life right now...my job is stressful and I'm trying to find another before I get booted out of the door.  It's 3 days of keto followed by an hour of Turkish Delight followed by popcorn while I dream of cupcakes. I only slipped up a little...

I need this group!

That is terrible I hope you find something else soon. A toxic work environment can really affect your health.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

I am lucky that I don't like potato chips - I still have several packs of the multi-pack of 1-oz bags I bought two years ago - but corn chips... I try to limit purchases of those, especially because I like them with guacamole...

Thanks, now I'm craving corn chips with guac.

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

This was glossed over way too quickly.  Did she fall through the second floor to the first? Was she stuck like Tom Hanks? Who got her out? The cute firefighters? 

I NEED ANSWERS 

I just howled. One of my favorite movies ever. “I’m RIGHT. HERE!”

• LOL 6

I am really not sure how I feel about her husband, if he is going to be supportive or detrimental.  

I am impressed they can both fit on one bed.  We've seen poundticipants who had to be on separate beds... 

• Like 5
Just now, Hellga said:

I am really not sure how I feel about her husband, if he is going to be supportive or detrimental.  

I am impressed they can both fit on one bed.  We've seen poundticipants who had to be on separate beds... 

he sounds insecure, which concerns me but time will tell

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Thanks, now I'm craving corn chips with guac.

Me too, and i actually have both at home, but I am not going to open them because I am going to be leaving for a week tonight.  No point in opening things for them to go bad (guac) or stale (chips).  Stinginess saving calories!

• Like 7
Just now, Hellga said:

Me too, and i actually have both at home, but I am not going to open them because I am going to be leaving for a week tonight.  No point in opening things for them to go bad (guac) or stale (chips).  Stinginess saving calories!

You are way too sensible lol. I can't have chips in the house because I would eat them.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

I’m here! My son picked the worst time to call. I didn’t have the heart to tell him that Wednesday (along with Sundays and Fridays) is yet another Iive chat night for me. 

My eating habit was a bowl of hot and sour soup.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
6 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

That is terrible I hope you find something else soon. A toxic work environment can really affect your health.

Thank you so much. Like every job, I thought it was my dream job. Now I've aged 5 years in 6 months and actually count the hours to the next Primetimer forum night. You all are my ketamine! 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Dr. Now: What have you done to try to lose weight.

Me: That’s a rhetorical question, right?

Well that one time, I didn't finish that gallon of ice cream in one sitting. 

You mean something like that?

Edited by umgoblue
  • LOL 5